It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nick Rico, nickrico101@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nick Rico, nickrico101@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:52 pm

nickrico101@hotmail.com --> Skype

nick.rico4
live:nickrico101
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

scarface666
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scarface666 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Good day.
Just today, I was contact by certain Chris Rico from Texas USA whose current in Nigeria for military work.

I'm still chatting with him since he hasn't any idea that I'm aware his a fraud.

How r we able to put this kind of people behind bars?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:07 pm

scarface666

Can you please post a fake profile , email address, phone number etc. Please BLOCK and IGNORE Nigerian mafia abusing pictures of this man. Surf safe online, do not confront.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

tatjana.Ćalić
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tatjana.Ćalić » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:11 am

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rico Byers at FB

Postby Igulinka » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 pm

tatjana.Ćalić

Thank you for notifying. Please post scammers email address and phone number if you have. Surf safe online.

facebook.com/rico.byers.39
Rico Byers
Lives in McEwen, Tennessee
Single
From Houston, Texas
Joined February 2017
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

gss
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gss » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:14 pm

en Fb aparecio hoy con el nombre ... Rico Dickson

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

robinsonrico22@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 04, 2017 8:23 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!RobinsonRico
Robison, 45
San Diego, California

Hello Pretty
Hello how are you doing? honestly am sorry if am invading your page. here is my email address: robinsonrico22 @gmail.com wouldn't mind if i have yours too. hope to know you more and better and be your good friend too if you don't mind. hugs

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Roma
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Roma » Fri May 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Hi,

Was too good to be true.... fortunatelly I started digging

matched on TINDER with Truitt, 39 from Chicago.

Skype profile: live:ryantruitt73 / phone number +18454593135 - yeah I've checked - Kingston, NY...
Skype picture: military truck on the road

Single, no kids

I guess quite new profile - couldn't find nothing matching his name... Lieutenants Truitt Rico Hoffman just FB page from April this year: https://www.facebook.com/truitt.hoffmann.735?fref=ts

Earlier deployed in Kabul and now at Syria....Peacekeeping....I asked about the age, and now he is 41...
Work with the department communication and information on signal control for united States, also I'm a sniper..

Quite good English... talking since last Sunday... not asking for money yet but "dear", "baby" and I found that few things he copied from Internet:
"I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to.. I also love Notebook, Sweet November, Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed, anything with Reese Witherspoon. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, and ones based on a true story like Titanic, and Pearl Harbor. There are really sooo many that I like, I can't really name them all"

Pics from Tinder:

And Pics which he sent via skype:

On this last picture he has on a cap a Sergeant insignia - I asked about it, and firstly Was "what do you mean" - I explained and he said that this is not his cup.....

Ladys stay focused - I had to admit I had a crash but fortunatelly I'm very nosy and suspicius so always had to find out more about man which I'm chatting or even dating in real life. Hope it helps.

And yes, after this post I'm blocking him! Although stilll can't believe..... :(

Regards,
Polish girl :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Thanks for update and welcome to RS :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

sandraapriliani
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sandraapriliani » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:48 pm

I've got contacted by this person too yesterday but he said that his name is Chester Churchill from Scotland and currently lives in London. he got my contact from linked in. just be careful with this person. he is capable of making you feel sorry for his sad story. Oh, and he also good at sweet talking. careful with that. glad that i've found this site sooner.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

daniels.goodluck@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Dan Good
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: manchesterlondon
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

i am man of integrity, God fearing and loving

IP: 105.112.33.106 Lagos, Nigeria

Subject: attention:beneficiary
BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
20TH STREET AND CONSTITUTION AVENUE,
N.W. WASHINGTON, D.C. 20551.
RE: DOCKET NO. OP 292.

Attn: Beneficiary.

IRREVOCABLY RELEASE OF US$10.5 MILLION USD IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Dear Sir,

The Board of directors of the Federal Reserve system appreciates the opportunity to use
this medium to inform you that we have received a confirmation to notify you that your Payment of US$10.5 Million Dollars with the bank of scotland london has been irrevocably and unconditionally release for onward credit to your nominated Bank Account without any delay with the Federal Reserve verification Reference No. FRS-0022 and FBI Approved No. FBI01DC.

We hereby mandate HSBC BANK LONDON to credit this fund to your Bank Account without any delays. You are strongly advice immediately to contact the
(President and Head of Remittance Department BANK OF SCOTLAND, LONDON) Mr. Daniels Goodluck in Bank of Scotland, London Branch through his open access Email: danielsgoodluck@yahoo.com or Direct Cell/mobile,+44-709-287-7411, With your verification Reference No.FRS-0021 and send him your below information to enable him deduct cost of international transfer fee of $10,500.00 from your US$10.5 Million Dollars and transfer the balance of US$10,489,500.00 to your Bank Account without any delay.

Send him your information such as;

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Contact Address:
3. Your Cell Phone:
4. Your Bank Name:
5. Your Bank Address:
6. Your Account Number
7. Your SWIFT# OR ABA Routing#
8. Your Account Holder Name:

Your Fund Approval papers have been already sent to Mr. Daniels Goodluck while he is waiting your above mentioned information to enable him deduct cost of transfer fee of $10,500.00 from
your US$10.5 Million Dollars and transfer the balance of US$10,489,500.00 to your Bank Account without any delay.

NOTE: Your Federal Reserve verification Reference No. (FRS-0022), you are advice to send your full banking information to the BANK OF SCOTLAND, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DIRECTOR Headed by Mr. Daniels Goodluck and make sure you call/write him, with your verification Reference No. (FRS-0022)

Officer: Mr. Daniels Goodluck.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, INTL, REMITTANCE BANK OF SCOTLAND, LONDON BRANCH.
Tel/fax +44-709-287-7411
Email: off.ofthegovernor@gmail.com

Thanks and accept our congratulations.

Sincerely,

Judith Scott
Secretary Board of Governors.
cc: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, USA.
cc: Bank of England
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Shortynursej
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shortynursej » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:58 am

I don't know if anyone on here has actually met the guy in the picture, but I have. This was in November 2015 face to face. Little bit of an cocky ass but not a scammer. Then yesterday, I got connected on meet me app by Rico Johnson age 40 from California. Same picture as the guy you have listed and the guy I've actually met in person. We talked on kik thinking I had ran back into someone I had met before, but he swore he had never been stationed in Georgia which I know that the real guy had been. Then he claimed he had one 12 yo son but the guy I met doesn't have a 12 yo. He has 3 younger kids. I quickly called him out on his lies. He is also using the same name on kik.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Please post a fake profile, email address, phone numbers, first message, money request of the scammers. Please don't confront scammers. They know what they are and confronting is only a lesson to them how to be more powerful with next victim. Thank you and be safe online.

Shortynursej
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shortynursej » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:36 pm

This is the fake meetme profile. I spoke with the real person from the picture. He is aware and has actually been speaking with federal authorities about it. This person has been victimized and can no longer even have his own social media accounts.

Senna
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Senna » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello , I read your post about Rico , would it be possible for you to contact me, since the same happened to me this week .

Return to “Military scams”