It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nick Rico, nickrico101@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Termani
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nick Rico, nickrico101@hotmail.com

Postby Termani » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:44 pm

I actually knew this man personally for a little whIle when he was stationed where I live. He ended up trying to delete all of his social media because all of his information and pictures were stolen. He would get messages from angry woken that sent these scammer money. Sucks for people that fall for the scam. Sucks for the man who has had to deal with this for years because both the scammer and the women make his life hard.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Shortynursej
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shortynursej » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 pm

I completely agree. I spoke with the real Rico from the picture and he had been put through hell because of this stuff. It's really frustrating because the fake has even used pictures with his kids in them.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:28 am

Ladies, for the future references please do not contact photo victims. First of all it's against this site policy, second it's against a cyber law. Victims of cyber crimes which contact other victims may find themselves in a bad ordeal of offence, some got even convicted of harassment. Be safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Shortynursej
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shortynursej » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:58 am

Question just so I understand the rules. I can't contact the victim even if I know home personally? I spoke with him about it because he's a friend/former lover. Does that count as against this sites rules?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:23 am

Well you said yourself he had been put through hell because of this stuff. It is really not helpful that all internet women pile up on a real photo owner rather than posting the scam used details. This site is about scam used details only. We never promote any confrontation. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Shortynursej
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Shortynursej » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Completely understand and agree with the rules. I've never posted a picture of the real Rico, so I will have to assume someone else did.

Senna
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Senna » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Could you please email me Shortynursej . it is really very important , I don´t know how I can send a private message here, and it is NOT about contacting the real person

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:24 pm

On her profile there is a "contact:" :)
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=532117
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:33 am

Clone:

swandate
donald williams
Birthday: 1950-01-01
City: Afghanistan :mrgreen:
Occupation Military solider ;)

About me: i am some one that understand love commitment,togetherness..am single seriously looking for some one that value love and ready to be love back…hoping that i will get to find her soon here…..

Thanks for your text i am really happy that some one can reply me i wish to chat with you so soon if you will give me the chance to Regards,Donald

Suldrun
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Suldrun » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:55 pm

username of him Andyrico113
He's on mingle2,reported him on that site and this pic was used:

babyangelcote1991
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby babyangelcote1991 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:21 am

shorynursej can u contact me he did the same to me last week and I was wondering if the real.guy can talk to me I have info that can help him find him

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 am

babyangelcote1991

Welcome to our site. Please know that picture are always stolen from innocent people. Nigerian gangs can create hundreds of fake profiles with same pictures but different fake names, etc. The guy is NOT real.
Please do not tell him and don't let him to fool you.

Post email address, fake name, phone numbers, money request and messages. BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Timothy J Reome or Reome66, elway66@yahoo.com, +19187131155

Postby Marinera » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Name used: Timothy J Reome
Nickname: Reome66
E-mail: elway66@yahoo.com
Phone number: +19187131155 / +1-918-713-1155 / +(1)918-7131155
Picture in real belongs to Rico James:

This scammer contacted me on chatting site. He admits to be 52 but chose the wrong picture depicting much younger man. Here is his profile:

Fragments of our chat:
Reome66
Hello
I was just going Thur the website hoping to meet someone nice and your profile just made me halt at your spot. I had to summon the courage to mail and would love to get to know each other better and hopefully become friends and see where this leads us. If you truly care about meeting me kindly email me on my private email : elway66@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon (introduction was copy-pasted from the Internet including mistakes "Thur" instead of through) viewtopic.php?t=100604
Reome

Me 22:12
hello
E-mail is nice for official contacts but it's a lot funnier to exchanges messages here or in WhatsApp or Viber. Drop me your phone number. i will add you and we can go on there

Reome66 23:52
Hello, it's nice hearing from u, first to start with, My name is T. J Reome and I'm kind of new to this whole thing so i really don't know if it works, presently im single and ready to mingle with the right lady that comes my way, i would like for u to know that i am not up here in search for a sex partner, i am in search of a girl that is real, a girl that would love me for me and a girl that is ready to take up to her responsibilities, i am saying this becos i have been badly treated in the past, so right now if i must go into any relationship, it must be a long lasting one that would lead to marriage,well my hobbies are reading swimming, horse racing, clubbing, and bike racing. Well i think that is all i gat to say for now, until when next i hear from u.take care of ur self and God bless.
Reome
Me23:59
where is your picture?
Reome66 01. February 2018 00:05
Oh. Its yet to be approved but u will see it soon
I must confess u look really beautiful
Me 00:08
thanks
Reome66 00:12
Ure welcome dear.. Do u mind telling me about yourself??
Ur profile speaks a lot about you.. I admire ur way of reasoning and manner of approach.. I will like us to be friends and see where it leads.. What u do for a living??
Me 00:34
Reome66 00:38
Oh nice.. Well I'm a retired military SGT... But I work as an entrepreneur now at AIM Global, I also own a personal business
Me 00:43
good to hear
Reome66 00:49
So where do u live? And do you live alone??
Me 00:50
Reome66 ]00:54
Ok.. I live in USA, I've been to a lot of countries when I was in the military but not there..
Me 00:55
i see
00:57
Yeah... So tell me, have had any experience on dating here or long distance relationship??
Me00:57
no i don't (hahaha)
Reome66 01:01
Ok.. This is my first time of doing this either, I just hope to find someone honest who is ready to settle down with me and build a home together.. I I will take care of all her needs.. So tell me
Me 01:04
very good aim
Reome66 01:07
Thanks... So what do you think about long distance relationship??
Me 01:11
it's ok if there's a possibility to meet soon
Reome66 01:22
Well I was married and have a daughter who is married now, my wife is late now and I've been single for about 10 years now, its like I was never married
Me 01:31
you have been widowed, not single.
Reome66 01:37
But I see it as being single too... Not saying ute wrong though
Me 01:38
ute? what's that?
Reome66 01:40
Ure...
Me 01:40
???
Reome66 01:41
Ure"u are ".... That's true...
Me 01:53
So will you drop me your phone number to add you to instant messengers?
Reome66 02:05
Let me have ur number if u don't mind, I will chat u up at my convenient time... (here he starts trading to avoid giving me his number)
Me 02:08
i asked your number first. any problem with that? Do you hide yourself? it's just for an instant messenger, i will bother you will calls.
Reome66 02:09
I like u and if u can be the woman in your words i promise to take care of u and give u all u deserve, I will do my best to show u as much love as you deserve, that's if u don't think am being too forward.. (pretends to not see my words and keeps copy-pasting from the internet)
Me 02:10
i'm waiting for your number. it will be easier to chat in messenger.
Reome66 02:23
+19187131155... I'm not on WhatsApp but will let u know as soon I'm on ok? (VOIP number, neither mobile nor landline)

Me 02:28
ok
Reome6602:39
I'm on a trip right now in Kenya, it's a pars military operation, and I hope to visit Nigeria fro here for 2 or 3 weeks and when am done I hope to see you if you don't mind coming over to USA (here we go with fascinating African stories, as usual)
Me 02:41
ok
Reome66 02:46
I want to establish a serious relationship with u, one that can lead to marriage and I will also take good care of you.. So I want you to feel free to talk to me about anything ok
Me 02:47
ok
10:22
Now I know why we are here. I know why we live. It's because once you find someone you love and care for so dearly, where you would give up anything and everything for them, you found purpose in your life that makes it worth living. You are my purpose and I do not know what to do without you. How a few hours could change a life.. Am helplessly falling in love with u... Wishing u a wonderful and blessed day ahead.. (completely copy-pasted, word to word)
Reome
Me 11:28
Still can't see your picture
Reome66 11:51
Can I send it to you through your personal E mail??..
Or u let me have ur number, I will out of Kenya in a day or two, and then I will get a WhatsApp number so we can talk better on there...
Reome66 15:15
My profile pic just got approved

I hope this info will help someone. Stay safe!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rico Wills

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:04 pm

clone;
devoted.singles/ Ricowills123321
42, Man, Single
Johnstown, United States
Looks for: Woman
34 - 48 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am a very honest man who would like to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with. I'm searching for a caring, honest, understanding and fun to be with person. Love an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am also very romantic, sensual and passionate. I have many interests including long romantic walks, holding hands and sneaking in a kiss or two - anywhere from the park to the beach, I love cooking together and enjoying a candle lit dinner, I enjoy watching sports either on TV or at a stadium (my favorite teams are the NY Yankees and the NY Giants) although I like other teams as well.Other interests are dancing, bowling, camping, fishing, boating, and many more. I enjoy cuddling while watching a movie or just having a drink and talking about whatever comes to mind.

What I am doing with my life
Working and trying to make a living for me and my beautiful daughter Michelle

Things I like about myself
I love my body stature and the way i handle issues

My favourite outdoor activities are
Hanging out and going to the beach

My favourite indoor activities are
Telling storries with my daughter and cooking

I might look for you if
God wants us to be together

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan Rico - jonathanrico2469@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 pm

zorpia.com/JonaRicko
Jona
32, lema
Dakar, Senegal
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑70, in Georgia.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Am Caring Trustworthy and Loving
Interests In Friends Music
Sexual Orientation Straight
EthnicityNative American
Image Image Image Image Image

Hello my dear my names are Jonathan Rico am from UK but I am living in Dakar Senegal
please I will like you to contact me through my mail jonathanrico2469@gmail.com

Hangouts, no G+
second pic above ;)

Return to “Military scams”