It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sergeant Steve Lopez, ser.lopez00@yahoo.com (part 2)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sergeant Steve Lopez, ser.lopez00@yahoo.com (part 2)

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Hi Jana, please post the scammer´s whatsapp number, for other victims/people to find :)
EDIT Thanks!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Jana2777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jana2777 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:54 pm

My scam friend just wrote i am sorry, i from nigeria and did this because i need money for school fees....well i read later the rest but also of course i will block him later

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Jana2777

Please do not believe those criminals. Do not let them to play with your good heart. They support terrorism, drug smuggling, human trafficking. The last thing is they pay for school.

If you have info about real black Nigerian scammer please kindly share. Once again please do not listen to them.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Jana2777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jana2777 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank you for your answer. No, i don't believe this and have blocked him now. I didnt have informations about "him" only the whatsapp number i mentioned yesterday. Whatever, that he is in nigeria is right at least.I am feeling so sorry for all those women who have lost money because of these criminals, let's hope in future there will be more things be done to prevent all this. It's the first time i heard of scam...i am 31, from germany. This whole thing should also become more known to publicity

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sergeant Steve Lopez/Robert Gomez/ ser.lopez00@yahoo.com (part 2)

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Scammers phone number using whatsapp: +447957778012
Phone Number leads into :

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009266541254
Paul Turner

Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Brooklyn, New York

Scammer abuses diff. man's photos reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=96487

Jana2777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jana2777 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:39 pm

I wonder how can that be, London?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Lying about location while setting up another another fake facebook ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Jana2777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jana2777 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:42 pm

So you mean he is not in nigeria but is this man on your mentioned fb account?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:43 pm

There is no "man" ;) The gang is lying about being in London, in this fake profile. In other fake military profiles, totally different individual African scammers tell other lies using other made-up names ;)

Jana2777
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jana2777 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Yes....right, what bunch of pissers they are..but making money is all they are interested in. :(

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Jana2777

Do not pay any attention what scammers have in their fake profiles. They lie about location and all other things to get your interest and later defraud you of your money. The phone number used in the scam is redirecting number which means location will appear as UK while scammer is in West Africa. Remember THE REAL CRIMINALS do not want to be find, they will never say any truth to you . All is lies, lies, lies :(
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Next email

to: xxx
date: Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 6:18 PM

Hello xxx

Good Morning , , how are you ? I hope you're doing well I woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete till I remembered I haven't emailed you yet.People vanish,people die. People laugh and people cry.Some give up,some will try.Some say hi,while some say bye.Others may forget,but never will I.Every morning,leave your worries outside your gate because that's where they pick up the garbage.Have a worry free day....I just wanted to say hi.

I hope to hear from you soon

Richard
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:25 pm

His replay

to: xxx
date: Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 9:38 PM

I am also doing fine..Just that i am miss your chat so much and i am thinking about you all the time in my mind and i cant wait to be with you there so we can have the best live and life together.Being in love is to find a name and a person, only one that fills your heart. Being in love is to see everything around with other eyes; it is to give love and to have love. It is to take one more reason to fight in life and never think of dying, because when one is in love the love will not die, and will remain in the heart of the being loved forever. When one is in love canticles are heard in the ears, you see all with his best disguise, and see them dancing the dance of the love.

xxx are you back from the NY

I hope to hear from you soon

Richard
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Desmond Klanc, klancdesmond7051@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:28 pm

matchdoctor
desmond7050
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 37 - 65
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
Am new on here and single with no love.
about myself:
A little about myself, I enjoy outdoor activities, like to try new and random things, love to spend the night in watching a movie and cuddling up on the couch, pretty much up for anything as long as you can have fun. I am an honest and trustworthy person, I think one of the key factors in a relationship is honesty, also I like to tell people chivalry is not dead. I am the person that's gonna pull your chair out for you, open doors, do little surprises for no occasion just cause not only do I like to tell someone I care but to show it also. I am a very affectionate person as well, i like to hold hands, hug, cuddle, kiss and not be expecting it
to lead into something else.
I have a son and he is schooling in missionary school in Canada and his name is Andrew he is 14 years old. He is staying with guardian
Am in Syria for peace keeping mission i work with the United Nation America Government.

Dear My Love
l am Mr.Desmond Klanc l 'm from American l work with the American and United Nation Leader okay , l have only one son and l have divorced my ex wife since 10 year's ago l am a signal man very honest and hard working and also very gentleman . when l first saw your profile l fail in love with your profile , l am looking for a seriously relationship , l am also looking for a woman that i will understand and be my wife and she will also understand me too , a woman that will appreciate
me and l will also appreciate her too , a woman that i will respect and she will also respect me too ,(klancdesmond7051@gmail.com)
Love always,

hello my dear
good evening thank you for accepting me as a best friends , here is my email address (klancdesmond7051@gmail.com) l wait for your urgent reply
Desmond
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Desmond Klanc, klancdesmond7051@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Skype..
desmond.klanc1232
desmond.klanc1215
desmond.klanc513
desmond.klanc1231111
desmond.klanc5
desmond.klanc,571
desmond.klanc123
desmond.klanc12311
desmond.klanc1234111
desmond.klanc11
desmond.klanc21
desmond.klanc120
desmond.klanc12345
desmond.klanc123
desmond.klanc512
desmond.klanc121
desmond.klanc93
desmond.klanc2
desmond.klanc
desmond.klanc1214

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”