It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Leigh William Washburn - leighwilliamw@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

felicitaslopezx@hotmail.com - diff. pics

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:34 pm

scammer switched galleries, and started as: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p511139

Hi Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal .
How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Felicitas Lopez a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, my own Religious is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon. Just in case you want to know more about me then open here
http:/ /www.linkedin.com/ pub/felicitas-lopez/76/941/4b0

Yours Faithfully
Sgt Felicitas Lopez

lopezs.jpg

lopezz.jpg

http:/ /21region.org/sections/photo/95545-25-letniy-leytenant-reychel-uoshbern-vo-vremya-svoey-sluzhby.html

http:/ /www.wptv.com/news/news-photo-gallery/ph ... es-soldier
Rachel Washburn

http:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-252823 ... istan.html

http:/ /www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/eagle ... n/4134549/

http:/ /edition.cnn.com/2013/12/22/us/cheerleader-turned-soldier-honored/

http:/ /www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article ... 4f145641d8
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

felicitaslopezx@hotmail.com - diff. pics

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Felicitas Lopez; <felicitaslopezx@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your love and kindness, my dear i am very happy to read your response, i really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that may lead to long term relationship or marriage in future. Honey here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, my dear i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.

Honey i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,000,000 (Four Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,000,000 out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army Sgt.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly In Love,
Sgt Felicitas Lopez

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Thanks for your kind responds,
My dear i told you about my plan for an investment in your country and that i want the fund to be secured. Presently i am here in the military camp for peace keeping mission due to the crisis in Afghanistan. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture.

My Dearest i need more prove and trust, don't be angry, because i want to handle my future to you. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here in Afghanistan as an air Force Sgt who lead the troop. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can only email you from the office, as we are not allow to use mobile phone here, we make use of radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as an U.S Air-force Sgt staying in the war zone for peace keeping mission, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest in his country, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear. Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here who will deliver the consignment fund to you, the legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box in his place and invest it on my behalf as I wish.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am not married. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security KEEP IT VERY PRIVATE OKAY, i know that God will see us through.

Finally, i am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared equally between the both of us because i do not know much about international business and i am putting my entire Fund to your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me give it to the United Nation diplomat who will be delivery the consignment to you. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as.

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Direct Phone Number
4: You’re Profession
5: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

On reply of your mail with your above mentioned details, i will contact the diplomat who will bring the consignment to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the fund in your place, hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of you and remain bless.

Regards;Sgt Felicitas Lopez

PASSPORT2.jpg
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :party: :party: :party: :silly: :silly:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:37 pm

hello dear,
how are you are doing, hope you are doing great over there, i have not hear from you since my last mail to you hope you are alright over there please update me and let me know how you are doing hope you see my passport which i sent to you

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cynthia washburn - cynthiawash@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:01 am

frienditeplus.com/profile/sunset
cynthia washburn
First Name cynthia
Last Name washburn
gender Female
Birthday September 25, 1982
City colorado
Country United States

About Me
I verify your information from this site and find it interesting and I would
like to be your friend so That we can share ideas and thing together.

High School / Collage You Went
High School

Hello dear I verify yourdetails from this site and find it interesting and I would like to become your friend
so That we can share ideas and things together. You can mail me back on (cynthiawash@hotmail.com) if you
don`t mind.
Thank you
Cynthia Washburn.

clone;
.facebook.com/cynthia.washburn.900
Cynthia Washburn

Image Image Image ---> Rachel Washburn - http://heavy.com/news/2013/12/rachel-wa ... r-soldier/

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kate; <giftkate9@gmail.com>

Postby Igulinka » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:26 am

Giftkate ...... kennnedypatrick@gmail.com
badoo.com/profile/01341769729
Gift
Location Portland, Oregon
Pictures posted in this topic.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gift kate - giftkate@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 am

dating-europe.com/profile/5164151
giftkate
Female , 33
seeking Male
Portland, Oregon, England
Ethnicity: Caucasian

About Me:
I am a kind hearted down to earth lady from United States, looking
for a soul-mate and a serious relationship based on mutual respect

Hello dear I just verify your details from this site and I find it interesting and i would like to become your
friend so that we can share ideas and thing together. You can mail me back on (giftkate@hotmail.com)
if you don`t mind.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gift washburn - giftkate@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:46 am

community.justlanded.it/en/profile/gift-washburn
gift washburn
Relationship status: Single
Living in: Oregon (United States)
Looking for: Friends, Dating, Business contacts
giftkate@hotmail.com :cry:

About me:
I am a lovely person caring like good things always see myself in a good position , i like watching movies swimming cooking reading playing like a little babe dancing taking a good care of myself and others feelings always be happy and smiling.

I am a kind hearted down to earth lady from United States,
looking for a soul-mate and a relationship based on mutual respect.

Interests:
Computers/Internet, Cooking, Movies/Videos, Music, Shopping, Travel/Sightseeing, Football, Golf, Jogging

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Col.Rache - col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:34 am

Z, Col.Rache

33, Nuremberg, Germany
Last seen 6 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a man
aged 30‑99, in Bangladesh.
Sexual Orientation :Straight
Ethnicity :Native American
Language :English
Religion : Christian

I am Col.Rachel, I will like to be your True friend, don't keep silent to my massage, kindly contact me now through my email.( col.rachelwashburn@ hotmail.com )

Skype -- live:col.rachelwashburn
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Leigh William Washburn - leighwilliamw@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 pm

HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND .
Col.Rachel Washburn <col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com>

Hello My Dear ,

I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my Name is Col .Rachel washburn , I am 33 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism.
It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in next message.

Please do send a pics if you have a free time and tell me more about your self
Regards
Col Rachel Washburn .
ImageImage

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 4-Jan-17 at 07:16:33am (UTC -5:00) - 18hours15mins31secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸70¸253:57391)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.48 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,*/*;q=0.8
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/

Summary - as at 4-Jan-17 at 07:16:53am (UTC -5:00) - 18hours15mins51secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rachell Washburn - colrachellwashburn@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:51 am

jola.co.za/users/view/4126/wall
Rachell Washburn 
I'm: Female
Looking for: Male
Partner age from 30
Partner age is 80
Username: ColRachel
First name: Rachell
Last name: Washburn
Birth date: 10 September 1983

Hello my dear,
I am Rachel Washburn, a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping in Afghan, i will like
to be your true friend, contact me now through my email (colrachellwashburn@gmail.com)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rachell Washburn - colrachellwashburn@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:06 pm

jola.co.za/users/view/4126/wall
Rachell Washburn
Birth date: 10 September 1983

Hello my dear,
I am Rachel washburn, a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping in Afghan,i will like to be your true friend, contact me now through my email ( colrachellwashburn@gmail.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janewa Shburn - janewbsh67@mail.ru

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:00 pm

scammer documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p523675

janewbsh67@mail.ru =>
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013879927237
Janewa Shburn

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rachel washburn - rachelwashburn6@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:08 am

^^^^^^^
no subject :cry:

Hello,how are you?
I trust you are fine.I am sorry for my late reply.You gave me your email id last year. I really need trusting friendship.I am 32 year old American lady.Reply me with your picture and i will send you mine too.
My name is Rachel Wasburn.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rachel Washburn - rachelwash93@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:11 am

plus.google.com/110350401502320135579
Rachel Washburn

Hi am new here any new friends to make. Rachelwash93@gmail.com we can get to know each other.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Military scams”