It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Leigh William Washburn - leighwilliamw@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lisaa W - washburnlisaa@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Lisaa W
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6091765032

Image Image

Nice to meet you, Hi,Am Lisa Washburn I want a confident and an unrelenting relationship
If you see it fit I would like to meet you, do reply me I have something to discus with you, on: washburnlisaa@gmail.com

Lisaa W - washburnlisaa@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Aita beauty - washburnayitta@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Aita beauty
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6107323409

Last Active: 3 days ago
Tagline: Just get me on this; washburnayitta @ gmail. com
Relationship Status: Single

مرحبًا أنا راضي عن مشاهدة ملف التعريف الخاص بك وأنا حقا أحب ما رأيت يرجى
الاتصال بي على بريدي الإلكتروني ، دعونا نتحدث ونشارك الصور والفكرة معا ، قل مرحبا لي على. washburnayitta@gmail.com

Hi I'm satisfied watching your profile and i really like what i saw please contact me on my email
let's talk and share photos and idea together, say Hi to me on; washburnayitta@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jen Trachtenberg, col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:49 am

Email just received..... unknown source :thinking:

Jen Trachtenberg <col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com> wrote:

My darling, how are you doing together with your health?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

col.rachelwashburn@gmail.com & inforservicesantander@gmail.com & +14315067320

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:25 am

Dr Tanya Wylde <col.rachelwashburn@gmail.com>

Good day beloved. :mrgreen:
How are you doing today? How is your health, work and your family? I hope all is well with you. I am happy to inform you that I later found a partner that helped me to receive the fund, however I didn't forget your past effort and attempts to assist me in receiving the fund that failed us. I appreciate your past effort. I deposited the sum of [ $300,000.00 US dollars ] Three hundred thousand dollars to the UBA bank in Togo. I instructed them to load the money to your personal bank account. I want you to contact the bank in Togo and ask them how you can receive the funds.

I have already introduced you to the bank. The UBA bank management is waiting to receive a confirmatory message from you, so that they will inform you of the transfer process for transferring $300,000.00 US dollars into your own private bank account.

Below are the UBA bank contact details, contact the bank today for the transfer.

UBA Bank Togo.
Address < Contactez-nous 22, Boulevard de la République, Assigamé, Lomé-Togo >
Email < inforservicesantander@gmail.com >
WhatsApp < +14315067320 >
Transfer Manager < Mike Emmanuel >

My love, do your best to contact the bank today with the information above because I have already introduced you to the bank and the bank is waiting to receive a confirmatory mail from you before they will start the transfer. Honey, I promise to be honest and kind to you and I will equally need you in every area of my life and please think of a good and profitable business you will invest this money over there in your home country.

I am waiting to receive your reply immediately as you contact the UBA bank.

Best wishes with love and gratitude. Dr. Tanya.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”