It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mike Daryson, mikedaryson@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Velerio Pinto, pv20171@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:22 am

FB
Velerio Pinto
I've been in the navy for 20 years
now visiting my uncle :D

Image ---> uploaded January 8

Re: Velerio Pinto, pv20171@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stanley Harrison, stanleyharrison652@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:17 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!Stanleyharrison2

How are you doing dear?
I'm Mr Stanley from USA.
Contact me at (stanleyharrison652 @gmail.com) Ok,Or you drop your email i will write you.
Thanks.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stanley Harrison on Facebook

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:57 am

clone;
facebook.com/stanley.harrison.94651
Stanley Harrison
- December 30, 2016

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry HIPSON / Richard Weber

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:13 am

clones;
roya.me/user/HIPSON
Real name Henry HIPSON
I am Male
Looking for Female
Here for Dating
Age 28 y.o.
Match's desired age from 28 to 86
Ethnicity Native American

#
waplog.com/richardweber142
richardweber142
Male, 36
Senegal , Saint-louis

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stanley Harrison on Facebook

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:41 am

Fake profiles on Facebook
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stanley Harrison
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014729201756
facebook.com/stanley.harrison.900
facebook.com/stanley.harrison.16100

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barry Willi - barrywilli1980@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm

zorpia.com/barrywilli2
barry
36, Florence, Alabama, United States
Last seen 6 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in South Africa.

Hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine. i saw your profile i like it please contact
me with ( barrywilli1980@gmail.com ) so that we can know each other well thanks

Hangouts:
(No name)
Barrywilli1980@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Barry Willy, barrywilli1980@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 pm

till end of February an IP member
using this pic

Hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine.i saw your profile i like it please contact me with ( barrywilli1980 @gmail.com ) so that we can know each other well okay

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barry William - barrywilli1980@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:26 pm

zorpia.com/barrywilliam2
barry
36, Castries, Saint Lucia
Last seen 11 minutes ago
aged 20‑99, in Slovakia.

Hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine i saw your profile i like it please contact
me with ( barrywilli1980@gmail.com ) so that we can know each other okay

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

barrywilli1980@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:47 am

same scam, just slightly adapted details:

hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine. i saw your profile i like it please contact me with ( barrywilli1980 @gmail.com ) so that we can know each other well okay.

z, barry
36, Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States
Last seen 6 hours ago
aged 20‑99, in South Africa.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

barrywilli1980@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Hello dear. Is me Mr Barry William, your friend
My dear, i will like to be in your life as your best friend and love, and know you better despite our distance, age and color.
I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for, because I am a man of good heart and optimism.
I am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy, because love and happiness makes one to live longer on earth, so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I was born on (13th of September 1980) I am single and I'm a Christian. My father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive, they died when i was a kid.
My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ALABAMA) and my mother originated from Morocco Africa.

I was raised up in ALABAMA I am the only son and child of my family, i live here in Boston where I am working as a (SPECIAL SECURITY IN US ARMY) My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind and rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear, these are the things i love doing.
I love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping too, i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa............... I love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday. I'm so glad for my life and really thank God for all his blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care.
My dear, i want you to keep in constant communication with me here, and if possible send me your current picture please.
I love you
Yours love. Barry William.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hero, johnhero1996@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 am

+221705529813

zorpia.com/profile#!Davidhero0726
David, 21
Muenchen, Germany

How are you doing my dear?
write me back here {johnhero1996@ gmail.com} Ok,Or you can give your email i will write you back.
tanks.

TWITTER..... ANOTHER FAILED MUSICAL MUGU......
.twitter.com/johnhero1996

oga boss please i need you help please my email is johnhero1996@gmail.com i beg you please help me

please i wan'to join the great illuminatiam help me to join this my e-mail johnhero1996@gmail.com or my no +2217o5529813 am waiting
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hero - johnhero1996@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 14, 2017 7:07 pm

disqus.com/by/hot_2/
hot.2
• a month ago
no pic

Comment:
Please dear, my name is david please i need a help in music i love to sing
because i have been try my best We email is johnhero1996@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Hero, johnhero1996@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 14, 2017 7:18 pm

email....
How are you dear, Hope all is well over there in your country.
I am happy for your respond of my request on Facebook. Like i ask on Facebook if we can be friend?. I just saw your Facebook profile i like it,i decided to contact you for a friendship because a real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
I am a simple young man searching for love and friend because Love is the Most beautiful gift of God to a human being. When you are not loved you feel like a rag put on dirty but when your loved you will feel like a rose flower picked by a man who admired it and kissed that rose flower will always smell on his nose.

My names are john hero born and brought up in 625 N Michigan Avenue Suite Chicago United States of America. Originally from USA live in United Kingdom working as special security in the US Army. Right now were in training camp here in Israel.
I was born on 1st of March 1980, Christian by faith. My late father originated from Alabama in USA While my late mother originated from Paris in France.
I was born and raised up in USA the only son and child of my late family. I attended my high school in America, After then I proceeded to Birmingham, United Kingdom, for my University career later drop out to join US military in London after my uncle who is taking care of my education got killed by Gun men
About my life style, i am an easy going person, simple honest and a very straightforward person I love making new friends interacting with people and love been with friends.

Actually i open Facebook because am looking for a good,trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for, Because of the nature of my job I don't an opportunity and the time to meet people out side, i decided to use this medium and i like every thing i saw on your profile and your picture that is why i add you to know more about you hope is not an embarrassment?

I also love traveling because is part of my work,weekends i use to go out to see nice places,i love swimming,going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea also like sports. I love shopping too,i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking hahahaaaaaa,,,,,,,,i love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday,
This is little about me as were going i will tell you more. I will like to know more about you. Your Age, Your Country, Educational status, Your likes and dislikes, Your hobbies and what you are doing for a living
Presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness Thanks for reading.
john.hero

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clifford Johnson, cliffordjohnson002@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 18, 2017 2:08 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!CliffordJohnson2

Drop me your E-mail address let me contact you directly through your E-mail address or contact me at (cliffordjohnson002@ gmail.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charle Brandon - Charlebrandon@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:24 am

zorpia.com/Charlebrando0202
Charle
Westerville, Ohio, United States
Last seen 11 minutes ago
aged 25‑99, in Poland.

My name is Charle brandon i am from the united states,Alabam precisely i am single i am new in this social
network(Zorpia)and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible
whom i can love and whom will be my soulmate and partner. PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL (Charlebrandon@hotmail.com) OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS NOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE
ABOUT MYSELF THANKS.

pic: flower

Return to “Military scams”