It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mike Daryson, mikedaryson@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eric Clement, ericclement11@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 12, 2016 8:37 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!EricClement0214
Eric
36, Buffalo, New York, United States

Hello my name is Eric Clement i will like to know more about you please send me your email id here is my email id
(Ericclement0@hotmail.c om)
thanks

Skype...
Eric Clement
live:ericclement0
live:ericclement00
again....
zorpia.com/profile#!EricClement0214
Eric
36, Hampton, Virginia, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 25‑99, in Kisumu

I notice that you viewed my profile here on zorpia,if you need any thing from me you can contact my
new email(Ericclement11@hotmail.c om) no games pls.
thanks

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Re: Eric Clement, ericclement11@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

larryhipson11@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 pm

waydate
larryhipson
36 y/o man
Athens, USA

My name is Larry HIPSON i am from the united states,Alabam pricisely i am single i am new in this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soulmate and partner.

CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL (larryhipson11@hotmail.com)OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS NOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF THANKS .
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alvin Hodger, alvinhodger1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:42 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!AlvinHodger333
Alvin
40, Newbury, United Kingdom
My name is Sgt.Alvin Hodger.am from USA

Hello Nice to meet with you my Leady how are you doing, My name is Sgt.Alvin Hodger.am from USA Do contact me with my email address .... alvinhodger1 @gmail.com? i will be waiting for your reply so that l will reply you back with some information about me okay,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Richard, anthonyrichard899@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:16 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!AnthonyRicha0510
Anthony
34, Alexandria, United Kingdom
l what a woman who is kind, caring, loving person who values honesty, faithfulness and kindness. I detest cheaters and liars. If i find the right woman he will be the center of my universe, i will do everything i can to show he how much he will be loved,,The love poems are one of the most romantic ways to show our feelings to our partner; and images of love are too, so we take these two things join and leave images with this model of love poems, which has a very cute design with
many hearts, ua couple kissing and a verse that reads: "Kissing you is like losing track of time and space, is to see the sky, the stars ... is to see you.

Hello Dear
My names are Anthony Richard i am from the united states,Alabama precisely i am single i am new in this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soul mate and partner please
CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL( anthonyrichard899@ gmail.com ) and here is my skype ( Jonesmith65)OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS NOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF, THANKS

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Richard, anthonyrichard899@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:20 pm

zorpia.com/profile#!AnthonyRicha0510
Anthony
34, Alexandria, United Kingdom
l what a woman who is kind, caring, loving person who values honesty, faithfulness and kindness. I detest cheaters and liars. If i find the right woman he will be the center of my universe, i will do everything i can to show he how much he will be loved,,The love poems are one of the most romantic ways to show our feelings to our partner; and images of love are too, so we take these two things join and leave images with this model of love poems, which has a very cute design with
many hearts, ua couple kissing and a verse that reads: "Kissing you is like losing track of time and space, is to see the sky, the stars ... is to see you.

Hello Dear
My names are Anthony Richard i am from the united states,Alabama precisely i am single i am new in this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soul mate and partner please
CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL( anthonyrichard899@ gmail.com ) and here is my skype ( Jonesmith65)OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS NOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF, THANKS

Richard Anthony
Senegal :twisted:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charls Brandon, charlsbrandon1@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:37 am

waydate
charlsbrandon
36 y/o man
New York, USA

my email: ( charlsbrandon1@outlook.com )

Skype...
charls charls
live:charlsbrandon1
charlsbrandon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Terison, davidterison40@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:02 pm

matchdoctor
davaid
31-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 29 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
am a Army man
t am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girlt am look for an honesty girl

Hi how are you doing today? i am david from United state, i really like your profile picture please i'm not always online contact me to my email davidterison40@ gmail.com so that i will tell you more about myself as good friend OK.

.facebook.com/wrwrw.wrwr
David Terison

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Terison, davidterison40@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:16 pm

clone.. Donad White

.chatblink.com/donadwhite-36
Donadwhite 36 years
User name :donadwhite

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Brandon, charlesbrandy@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:42 pm

w.findandtry.com/member/charles6820
charles6820
35 Man, Alabama, New York

dear, My name is Charles Brandon i am from the united states, Alabama precisely i am single and new in this social network (site) and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soul mate and partner. Reply me through my email address ( charlesbrandy@outlook.com )

>>>> Skype
charles68201
&
live:charlesbrandy_1

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Terison, davidterison40@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello my dear how are you today?
My dear it is me David Terison if you did not see me in the site again know that i have left the site because i think i have found you therefore i can not remain there i feel comfortable to communicate with you from now
I was born : 10 December 1985 i am 5'5ft tall, i lost my both parents when i was a kid , don't worry i have grown passed it already i still feel life must continue , am from U.S.A (New York) precisely i am a Military Soldier working under the United Nation Peace-Keeping Troop in AFGHANISTAN on on war against crisis and terrorism.
Thank you for responding back to me because i have wished a genuie and sincere woman to be i a relationship with,i am new in the internet dating world and i feel and believe that you are the real and i deal woman that i have wished to have in my life. Although i have not meet with you face-face but i think distance , race , religion and country can never affect my decision to love you no matter what it will cost me to love and cherish you,what matter is the love and committment we have for each other that is what counts in every relationship.
I love travelling , playing football , shooping and listening to music but most importantly i hate lies , cheat and betrayal i would like you to be honest , simple and truthful with me so we could build up a strong and solid relationship together.
Please am gona appreciate if you tell me more about you and your hobbies too.....
thanks dear have a nice day am gonna be happy reading from you again

Image Image

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

barry willie - barrywilliehatte@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:54 pm

http:/ /www.zorpia.com/barrywillie
barry
36, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
aged 28‑99, in Thailand.

Hello my dear i saw you profile and i like it Please can you contact me with
( barrywilliehatte@gmail.com )so that we can know each other very well thanks

Hangouts; Image
(Untitled)
barrywilliehatte@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

FRANK - FRANKBROWNSABER@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:35 am

tackk.com/@frankb
frankb
same pic above :cry:

hello am FRANK please write me through my email address
is important
(FRANKBROWNSABER@outlook.com)

Skype;
1) live:frankbrownsaber - FRANK SABER BROWN
2) frank.brown961 - FRANK BROWN - NEW YORK, US
no IP and avatar

........... difference pics here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 85#p509648

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

barrywilliehatte@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine, i saw your profile and i like it please contact me with ( barrywilliehatte @gmail.com ) so that we can know each other well okay

=> hangouts:

z, Barry Willie
36, Andalusia, Alabama, United States
Last seen 2 minutes ago
aged 18‑99, in Uganda.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maxwell green - maxwellgreen417@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:45:29 -0800
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

How are you doing?hope you are doing good. am so happy to meet you and have a little chat with you I appreciate your time. I want to cease this medium to tell you more about myself because I believe in communication as it is the bedrock of every relationship.

I am 50 yrs old, my name is Maxwell, like I told you, am a civil/construction engineer, the only child of my parents, am from Santa Barbara California USA, but I live in taxes USA before I migrate to London, presently working here in Nigeria. I am a widower with one son, 8years old his name is Jerry I lost my wife three years ago
in an auto crash and i contacted you because i like to know you more and start a relationship with you if things turn out well. who knows what tomorrow will have in stock for us?

I am a very loving man and when I do fall in love with someone I love with my whole being and I will do anything
in my power to make that person happy I am also a very friendly person and if I do ever find someone with whom
I could share my life with I would want her to be able to trust me fully as I would trust her, but then again in the same sense I have to say that once my trust is broken I would find it hard to trust that person again. I also need someone with whom I can talk to about anything and everything and someone who makes me laugh and who
makes me feel loved.

i enjoy doing things out doors when i have time from my jobs, i like doing things with family funny enough i do not have a complete one that's the reason why am here to look for a soul mate that will spend the rest of her life wit me, i do not travel much any more only when necessary, when i can i like to camp go fishing take walks as long as it is out side but don't want to do alone again.I do like to go out occasionally with my friends and i love Swimming,watching movies,piano, camping out in the wild with no hotels or anything around me but nature, There is a place that I go camping where all they have are these natural spring bathes and it is completely open so when you sit in them at night you see the stars and the moon and its so romantic lol. The nearest shop is about a mile away and when you go there you have to take everything with you including your own water but I absolutely love it there and that is what I call camping lol, sleeping in a tent under the stars and making bonfires at night.

I do like to go out occasionally with my friends and. I do believe that there is someone out there for each and everyone of us and that when the time is right that person will enter our lives. I am very honest and I can't stand
it when people are dishonest with me or lie to me. I am also very house proud and I like my home to be neat and clean at all times.I am on a contract in Nigeria for one year and two months now but my contract will soon be over.

I don't have to have the best in the world but what I do have I cherish, In a relationship I would want someone who I could talk to and if there is a problem in the relationship that we would communicate and tell each other what is troubling us as I really feel that without communication it does not bode well for the couple. I will want both of us to have time to really know each other maybe we were made to meet each other who knows? with this I hope you have known everything about me. i wait for yours.

Yours Inlove

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

pv20171@hotmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:23 pm

This scam started with a different additional man in photos, see posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 70#p513770

how lucky I am to share my life with you
pinto velerio <pv20171@hotmail.com>

Hello my dear how are you today?
My dear it is me Pinto Velerio if you did not see me in the site again know that i have left there because i think i have found you therefore i can not remain there i feel comfortable to communicate with you from now

I was born : 10 December 1986 i am 5'5ft tall, i lost my both parents when i was a kid , don't worry i have grown passed it already i still feel life must continue , am from U.S.A (Texas) precisely i am a Military Soldier working under the United Nation Peace-Keeping Troop in AFGHANISTAN on on war against crisis and terrorism.

Thank you for responding back to me because i have wished a genuine and sincere woman to be i a relationship with,i am new in the internet dating world and i feel and believe that you are the real and i deal woman that i have wished to have in my life. Although i have not meet with you face-face but i think distance , race , religion and country can never affect my decision to love you no matter what it will cost me to love and cherish you,what matter is the love and commitment we have for each other that is what counts in every relationship.

I love traveling , playing football , shopping and listening to music but most importantly i hate lies , cheat and betrayal i would like you to be honest , simple and truthful with me so we could build up a strong and solid relationship together.

Please am gonna appreciate if you tell me more about you and your hobbies too.....
thanks dear have a nice day am gonna be happy reading from you again
Regards........ Pinto V

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 24-Jan-17 at 04:09:53am (UTC -5:00) - 23hours30mins26secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸161¸178:50144)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Referrer https://outlook. live. com

Summary - as at 24-Jan-17 at 04:10:17am (UTC -5:00) - 23hours30mins50secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”