It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mike Daryson, mikedaryson@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Brandon - Charlebrandon@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:32 pm

^^^^^ Charle
Nice to meet you thanks for your reply i will be happy to know you more am really looking for my soulmate someone that will make me happy and i will love the person with all my hearth and my soul, please i am here for marriage, i will sent you a mail try and check your mail and get back to me tell me more about yourself and your family.

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:48:18 +0000
Subject: I AM HAPPY WRITING TO YOU TODAY

My names are Charles Brando
It is nice meeting you,my dear i will like to be your friend and know you better despite our distance,age and color,

I was searching for a good,trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for,because i am a man of good heart and optimism i am glad i found you,i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy because love and happiness makes one to live long on earth so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I was born on 1st of February 1980, 37 years but i want you to know that age is only but number is not love . i am single,am a Christian,My father and Mother has passed away,they are no longer alive they died when i was a kid.My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(ALABAMA) and my mother originated from FRANCE PARIS.I was born and raised up in ALABAMA i am the only son and child of my family,i live here in ALABAMA where i am working as a special security in the US ARMY.My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind,rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear these are the things i love doing,i love traveling because is part of my work,weekends i use to go out to see nice places,i love swimming,going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea.I love shopping on too,i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa,,,,,,,,i love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday,am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your,personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care.My dear please send me more of your current pictures ok,i love you..........

Image Image Image

Connect here:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=91182#p452376

Charles Brandon - Charlebrandon@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charle Brandon - charlebrandon@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:48 pm

scammer twice on FB
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017436935590

once with pic
second profile with email address however as female posted in AIS

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Kelly F - kelly25freddie@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:46 pm

kelly25freddie@gmail.com

TAGGED
Kelly F

Last Active:Online now!

Profile Views:177 times

Profile Skin:Default

Ethnicity:Caucasian/White

CHAT

Hello Please contact me through my emill (kelly25freddie@gmail.com) so i will tell you more about me. Thanks

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry HIPSON - larryhipson11@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:36 pm

scammer also here:
viewtopic.php?t=91182&start=15#p485273

zorpia.com/ChinwenduLovebab
Richard
27, male
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Last seen 28 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Poland.

My name is Larry HIPSON i am from the united states, Alabama precisely i am single i am new in
this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a
responsible whom i can love and whom will be my soul mate and partner
please CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL
( larryhipson11@hotmail.com ) OR SEND
ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS NOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF
THANKS

mixed pics --> black Lexi ATK Exotics
see here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100489#p531218

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

barry william - barrywilli1980@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:55 pm

zorpia.com/barrywilliam5
barry
36, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
aged 20‑99, in Oman.

Hello my dear how are you i hope you are fine i saw your profile i like it please contact
me with ( barrywilli1980@gmail.com ) so that we can know each other well okay

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brandon Prevatte, prevattebrandon@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:13 pm

intrigu
Prevatte

I am Male
Birthday 04 Mar
Location United States
Looking for Female
Here for Friendship
Join Date 17/12/2016
Relationship status Single

Ethnicity African
Body type Slim
Height 5'3/160 cm
Hair colour Blond
Eye colour Green

Children Living with me
Wants children Undecided

Favorite way to spend time Books
Smoking Socially
Religion Islamic

About my match
Match Age from 28 to 80

Hello Dear, Nice to view your profile, My name is Prevatte, am from the united states, Alabama precisely i am single and new in this social network (site) and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible lady who i will love. Please reply me through my email address Prevattebrandon@hotmail.com.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Luke Miller, lukemiller4life@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:34 pm

matchdoctor
LukeMiller4life
29-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 31 - 99
New York, New York, United States
i am easy going Man with sense of humor , very caring , understanding , honest and sincerely
who is ready to marry me alone and stop searching .a very sincere person who stands by his word.

This is Mr.Luke Miller from united states of America. Thank you for accepting me and happy to meet you and to be your friend in a sincere and mutual friendship between us Please contact me with this email address(lukemiller4life@gmail.com) or you leave your email address here when i am less busy i will send you email for more introduction.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Luke Miller, lukemiller4life@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:59 pm

On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 at 12:28, Luke Miller
<lukemiller4life@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello dear. Is me Mr Luke Miller, your friend My dear, i will like to be in your life as your best friend and love, and
know you better despite our distance, age and color. I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul
mate whom i will love and care for, because I am a man of good heart and optimism. I am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to
make me happy, because love and happiness makes one to live longer on earth, so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I was born on (13th of September 1980) I am single and I'm a Christian. My father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive, they died when
i was a kid. My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ALABAMA) and my mother originated from Morocco Africa.

I was raised up in ALABAMA I am the only son and child of my family, i live here in Boston where I am working as a (SPECIAL SECURITY IN US ARMY) My
late father and Mother was a wonderful kind and rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear, these are the things i love doing. I love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to
see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping too, i also do
cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa...... I love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday. I'm so
glad for my life and really thank God for all his blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice
relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care. My dear, i want you to keep in constant communication with me here, and if
possible send me your current picture please. I love you
Yours love, Luke Miller.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Douglas Albert, douglasalbert969@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:09 pm

.zorpia.com/user#!DouglasAlber0102

Douglas

ok drop your email address let me contact you directly through your email address dear.
(douglasalbert969 @yahoo.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Smith - michealsmith0888@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:25 am

zorpia.com/michealsmith0310
micheal
39, male
Edison, New Jersey, United States
aged 20‑99, in Singapore.

hello pretty,
My name is Micheal Smith i am from the united states,Alabama precisely i am single,
i am new in this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new
friends and search for a responsible woman whom i can love and whom will be my
soulmate and partner,contact me through my email (michealsmith0888@gmail.com)
or send me your email now so that i will tell you more about myself have a nice day

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ardison White, ardisonwhite@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 21, 2018 12:20 pm

w.interpals.net/ArdisonW
ArdisonW Ardisonw, 31 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States

please send me your email or contact my email address blow (ardisonwhite@yahoo.com)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Smith, michealsmith0888@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 21, 2018 2:10 pm

micheal smith :caring and lovely lady
Sign: Virgo
Address: Washington,DC
Marital Status: Single
Looking for: Marriage
Children: 2
Hobbies: football
Food I like: rice
Animals I have or love: Dog

About me
My name is Micheal Smith i am from the united states,Alabama precisely i am single, i am new in this social network and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible woman whom i can love and whom will be my soulmate and partner write me on michealsmith0888@gmail.com
About my ideal partner

God fearing,caring and lovely lady who will love me the way i am

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ardison White, ardisonwhite@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 21, 2018 2:22 pm

datingmuslima.net
Ardison White ---> no pic :cry:
I am: Man
Seeking a: woman
State: United States
City: Alabama

Body Type: Average
height: 137 pygmy
hair: Black
ethnicity: African American (black)
Complexion: Fair ---> albino?
maritial status: Single / not married
have kids: Non
Number of Children: I have no children
Want (more) children: yes

education: Graduate
employment: Full-time
income: I will tell you later
Financial status: Good
Health status: good health
religion: Islam

Hi dear, Nice to view your profile, My name is Ardison, Alabama precisely i am single and new in this social network (site) and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible person who i will love. Please reply me through my email address ( ardisonwhite@yahoo com )

missb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: henry andrew, henryjeff236@gmail.com

Postby missb » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:19 pm

from henry andrew

Hello dear. Is me Mr Henry JEFF
My dear, i will like to be in your life as your best friend and love, and know you better despite our distance, age and color.
I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for, because I am a man of good heart and optimism.
I am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy, because love and happiness makes one to live longer on earth, so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I was born on (13th of September 1980) I am single and I'm a Christian. My father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive, they died when i was a kid.
My father originated from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ALABAMA) and my mother originated from Morocco Africa.

I was raised up in ALABAMA I am the only son and child of my family, i live here in Boston where I am working as a (SPECIAL SECURITY IN US ARMY) My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind and rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear, these are the things i love doing.
I love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping too, i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa............... I love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday. I'm so glad for my life and really thank God for all his blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care.
My dear, i want you to keep in constant communication with me here, and if possible send me your current picture please.
I love you
Yours love. Henry JEFF.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

charlesbrandy5@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:29 am

brando
age 39

Hi friend how are you doing, am sergeant Charles Brando from US military NATO, am so much happy and we like you to write me to my email charlesbrandy5@gmail.com .I have important issue to share with you reason why i contact you.
Thanks your new friend
Charles

Return to “Military scams”