It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Pictures stolen from the real Lexx Jones, African scammers are even using her name, see below.
africanspotlight.com/2015/07/15/photos-meet-the-sexiest-woman-in-us-army-who-is-also-instagram-booty-model/

Hello My Dear,
I am Miss Lexx Jones, I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America, i came in-contact with you today, am pleading your to contact me with my private email here (Lexxjones02@hotmail.com) i have some issue to tell you about my duty jobs ok,

Thanks,
Miss Lexx Jones
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Jones; <Lexxjones02@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, as i told you earlier my name is Lexx Jones, I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you I it clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a company ''Velocity delivery and security services'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the'' Velocity delivery and security services'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country.I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please ,
let us continue communicating through email for the mean time Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated,
Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from. Lexx Jones,

blogger_image_1320729088.jpg

eeeee.jpg

....... Pics show really Lexx Jones
community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531535/lexx-jones-shell-make-u-wanna-enlist
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 am

Beloved??
Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?
I want to say thanks you for making out time to write to me again, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk, all the necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk have already been made.

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA , if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen. Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind,
One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and i, because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end, Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the '' Velocity delivery and Security Service'' to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.
Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step
Send your below information to me urgently
Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.
I await your immediate response
Love and care from Lexx Jones,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:03 pm

My Dear,
How are you doing hope you are fine, i understand your mail and i want advice you if really you wish to help me guide this cash box for you have to show m your honest and seriousness because this is issue of money, i have all you request mean passport and i will scan it and send you before saturday due i don't have chance for now due my duty, i ask for your details in other to forward it to the company as i have told them about you which they will like to see your details and also see you contacted them, please once again try to follow my directions if really you want to assist me toward this issue,
Thank a lot God be with you,
Miss Lexx Jones,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:16 am

Dearest ,

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step.
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Love and care from,
Yours Lexx Jones

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:08 pm

How are you doing hope you are fine,
am here to tell you that i have scan the passport which you reauested, so please look on it and you send me your full details to so that i will forward it to the company for the shippment of the cash box ok,
am waiting for your reply,
Thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Jones - Lexxjones05@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Z: Love
25, Lome, Togo
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99, in Poland.

Hello My Dear,
I am Miss Lexx Jones, I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America, i came in-contact with you today, am pleading your to contact me with my private email here (Lexxjones05@hotmail.com) i have some issue to tell you about my duty jobs ok,

Thanks,
Miss Lexx Jones

Image > 9jas.com/international-news/lexx-jones-meet-one-of-us-army-sexiest-woman-who-is-also-a-booty-model/

pics Lexx Jones also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 35#p449133

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Lexx - lexxjones05@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Subject: it is my pleasure to meet you‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Hi Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, as i told you earlier my name is Lexx Jones, I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you I it clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a company ''Velocity delivery and security services'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the'' Velocity delivery and security services'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country.I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please ,
let us continue communicating through email for the mean time Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated,
Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from. Lexx Jones,

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:29:53 +0000

same pic above

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

eborahallen@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:22 pm

deborah

27 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 8:06 am

Beigetreten November 20, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

I'm deborah by name I live at kernersville,north carolina.I'm 27 of age I work for usa military im looking for a very nice and trustworthy man you add me on my facebook at eborahallen@yahoo.com and am not looking for nuisance just real men
I love swimming,touring,going to the gym,and also making new friends

=>facebook.com/allen.eborah
Donna Eborah Blewette
Works at Military Warriors Support Foundation
Lives in Kernersville, North Carolina
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:54 am

..... she send me 5x the same crap

Greetings to you & your Family.

Am Miss Lexx Jones the USA Military Army Officer who you are communicating with before!! am very happy to informed you about my usccess in getting the fund delivered to a new Partner in Canada, However i don't forget your past effort toward me then, i decided to signed a Bank Cheque of ( U.S.$ 105.000.00 Dollars ) for your past effort toward me which i drop to Apex Courier Delivery Copmpany Lome, What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company Lome Togo as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Bank Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($ 99 dollar) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except ($ 99 dollar) I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Togo.
Phone Number..........+22899719054
Email:........ (apercourierdeliverycompanytogo@gmail.com)
Registration Reference No: wwdsc/xxx/101Code Number:xxxdcsc/6546

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ($ 99 dollar) for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.
Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Yours Faithfully
Miss Lexx Jones,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Jones - Lexxjones05@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Z: Jones
29, Lome, Togo
Last seen 8 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑88, in Poland.

Hello My Dear,
I am Miss Lexx Jones, I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America,
i came in-contact with you today, am pleading your to contact me with my private email
here (Lexxjones05@hotmail.com) i have some issue to tell you about my duty jobs ok,

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lex.jones@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:16 pm

My name is Lexx Jones, I am a United State Military Officer, I hope this mail will Find you well & healthy.I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through your profile on the site. i am very interesting and happy to start a good relationship with you. I will like you to contact me in my private email (lex.jones@hotmail. com).I will introduce Myself better and send you My picture as soon as I receive your mail.
Regards,
Lex Jones.

mdr, lex7890
37-year-old Female
Seeking Women: 18 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
Distance: 724 miles
No body in your present or future deserves purmt
about myself:
When a man loves a Woman she becomes his weakness. When a woman loves a man he Throughly becomes
her Strength. These is called the exchange of power.
eyes: Brown
hair: Dark blonde
hairstyles: Braided or cornrows
body type: Slim / Slender
height: 5'2 (157cm)
weight: 300 lbs (138kg)
education: PhD / Post Doctoral
ethnicity: Native American
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:48 am

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Lexx Jones., I am US military officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2.3,000,000 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 15% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.
From Lexx Jones.
ImageImage

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

LexxJones200@hotmail.com

Postby wings » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:28 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6045446927 Lexx J

Last Active: 12 hours ago
Profile Views: 45 times
Profile Skin: Default

how are you doing? I stumbled on to your profile while glancing through different profiles. You look amazing, and stunningly beautiful in your profile picture and i would like to know you. Am new at the whole online dating thing. Well i thought it won't be harmful to give it a try and who knows, i might actually be lucky. This is a little about me. I am a major in the United States Army. Currently in assigned in Kabul, Afghanistan. I don't get to use the internet too often so don't know when i will be checking back therefore i would prefer us talking by email that way we can keep in touch easily. This is my private email address: E-mail : LexxJones200@hotmail.com . I hope i get to hear from you soon and thanks for your time

There is already a scam report on this photo being stolen from the real soldier Lexx Jones .
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:21 am

Clones here:

facebook.com/lexx.jones.50
Lexx Jones

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010441054512
Lexx Jones
US Army/Army National Guard at U.S.Army