It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

African scammers posing as military personnel.
wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

Postby wings » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Lexx J .tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6046008911

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Profile Views: 94 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Native American

Lexx J says:

9 hours ago
how are you doing? I stumbled on to your profile while glancing through different profiles. You look amazing, and stunningly beautiful in your profile picture and i would like to know you. Am new at the whole online dating thing. Well i thought it won't be harmful to give it a try and who knows, i might actually be lucky. This is a little about me. I am a major in the United States Army. Currently in assigned in Libya, I don't get to use the internet too often so don't know when i will be checking back therefore i would prefer us talking by email that way we can keep in touch easily. This is my private email address: E-mail :(LexxJones200@hotmail.com ) . I hope i get to hear from you soon and thanks for your time

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:19 am

Subject: From Lexx Jones.

Greetings to you and your Family.

Am Miss Lex Jones. the USA Military Army Officer who was in communication with you before, Am very happy to informed you about my success in getting the fund delivered to a new Partner in Canada, However i don't forget your past effort towards me then, i decided to signed a Bank Cheque of ( U.S.$ 10,000.Dollars ) for your past effort towards me which was sent to Trust Time Delivery Courier Company Ghana, it was shifted from Lome Togo branch down to Accra Ghana which is their second branch in the west Africa.What you have to do now is to contact the Trust Time Delivery Company Ghana, as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you with the immediate effect.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Bank Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is, ($ 150. dollars) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company. Again, Do not be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except ($ 150 dollar) I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage You have to contact the Trust Time Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information.

Below. Trust Time Delivery Company Ghana.
Phone Number..........+233-0560271145
Email:........ (trustime_deliverycourier@hotmail.com)
Registration Reference No: wwdsc/xxx/101Code Number:xxdcsc/0481

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery. Prior to what i stated to you earlier before now, try to contact them as soon as you receive this email to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ($ 150 dollars) for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through this email as soon as you receive your Draft.
Note. Trust Time Delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content of the box okay, just to let you know that everything in life is all about being faithful to the person your doing something with. Next time in your life try and be good to others when they needed your help.
Regards,
Miss. Lexx Jones.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wings » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Lexx J http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6048809996

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 12 times

Lexx J

11 minutes ago
Hi dear. My name is Lexx Jones, I am a UNITED STATES military woman never married no kids yet,I come across your profile in coffee on my search for genuine partnership and I personally took interest in being your friend for confidential matters I will like to know more about you. Please I will like you to contact me back with my email id (lexxjones19@hotmail.com) to enable me send you more of my pictures and details about me.

THIS SCAMMER IS NOT USING THE PHOTOS BUT IS USING HER NAME AND ALSO THE MILITARY STATUS. NOTE THE NEW EMAIL BEING USED.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Lexx J: tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6037204590

Profile Views: 87 times

LexxJones200@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Jones; <lexxjones121@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:48 pm

.... from yesterday in DSM

lexx80: jones

female, 27, alabam, United States.

Profile Info
Looking for male
My match age 30-40
Common interests to share Social Networking
Display Name jones
Desired Relationship Love

Social
Occupation not after
Religion Christian
Children No
ZIP/Postal code 10001
State, City alabam

Physical Features
Height 4'10" - 148cm
Body Type Slim
Eye Color Black

Hello My Dear,
I am Miss Lexx Jones, I am a United State Army officer, from united state of America, i came in-contact with you today, am...

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Lexx Jones, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2.3,000,000 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from.Lexx

Lexx.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jones Lexx, lexxJones111@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu May 26, 2016 7:13 pm

jones
29, Baumholder, Germany
Last seen 4 minutes ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with anyone
aged 33‑99, in Isle of Man.

Hi dear.
My name is Lexx Jones, I am a UNITED STATES military woman never married no kids yet
I come across your profile on zorpia for genuine partnership and I personally took interest in being your friend
for confidential matters I will like to know more about you.
Please I will like you to contact me back with my email id
(LexxJones111 @hotmail.com)
to enable me send you more of my pictures and details about me.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
regards Lexx

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lexx jones - lexxjones16@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 26, 2016 7:22 pm

.. roya.me/user/lexxjones
Real name lexxjones
I am Female
Age 28 y.o.
Looking for Male
Location New York, NY, USA
Here for Marriage, Dating, Friendship
Match's desired age from 27 to 86

About me
I'd describe myself as: I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction
about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner..

Hello!!!
Good morning.
I apologized for this disturbances.
My name is lexx jones.
Could you Please, reply to me.
( lexxjones16@gmail.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Jones - lexxjones16@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu May 26, 2016 7:25 pm

.. sexynaija.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=195645
lexxjones
female, 34 y/o, new york, United States
Looking for male
Your real name lexxjones
Headline looking for a real man
Desired Relationship Friendship, Love
My birthday 19-01-1982
My match age 35-60
Occupation force woman
Religion Catholic

Hello Dear Friend.
I got your information in your profile in the Internet, Listen I am Miss Lexx Jones, a US Army officer
working at US military , under the peace keeping force in Libya, presently. I contacted you for a very
important purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please, get back to me via the mailbox
at, (lexxjones16@gmail.com), so I can explain to you more on my intention of contacting.
Regards Lexx....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Jones - Lexxjones001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Lexx120 ..... lexxjones01@hotmail.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: alabama
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

Hi
This is Miss Lexx Jones, a military army offer from US, Please reply me back if you are interested to know me

...... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 02 Jun 2016
Subject: Beloved,
Beloved,
Am Miss Lexx Jones, a military army offer from US, Please reply me back i have have something to tell you
( Lexxjones001@gmail.com )

TOGO

Yahoo avatar

Lexx Jones - live:lexxjones01
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lexx Jones - Lexxjones15@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:24 pm

loveisgood011

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: New York City
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Spiritual
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

My Name is Miss Lexx jones,i am military From united state of America. so you are free to come to me any time.

Simply Transit
Unit 2
Smallmead Road
Reading
Berkshire
RG2 0QS
UK

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bhaggard407@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:01 pm

.interpals.net/sybils50
sybils50 haggard, 30 y.o.
Kankakee, United States

ask me and will tell you online or add me on hangout so that we talk better there my email is bhaggard407@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

portiajones22@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:51 pm

ts, LEX JONES
33, Woman, Single
California City, United States
0% match
Looks for:Man
26 - 40 years

Hello, my is names Lex Jones, here to meet new people and searching for someone serious, email portiajones22@outlook.com me to known more about me.
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

Postby wings » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Lexx J //www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6040379178

Last Active: 14 hours ago
Profile Views: 78 times

Lexx J says:
a day ago
Hi dear. My name is Lexx Jones, I am a UNITED STATES military woman never married no kids yet,I come across your profile in coffee on my search for genuine partnership and I personally took interest in being your friend for confidential matters I will like to know more about you. Please I will like you to contact me back with my email id (lexxjones19@hotmail.com) to enable me send you more of my pictures and details about me.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Haggard - bhaggard407@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:47 pm

scammer also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p488565
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 12#p496744
bhaggard407@gmail.com =>
Skype;
1 -- ID: michael.haggard801
Name: Michael Haggard
Tema, Ghana

2 -- ID: live:bhaggard407
Name: Michael Haggard
:mugu: Image

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jamie F - jamie2frank@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Jamie F
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6042003631

Profile Views: 36 times

Hi dear. jamie2frank@gmail.com My name is jamie frank, I am a UNITED STATES military woman never married no kids yet I come across your profile on tagged for genuine partnership and I personally took interest in being your friend for confidential matters I will like to know more about you. Please I will like you to contact me back with my email id (jamie2frank@gmail.com) to enable me send you more of my pictures and details about me.
Hoping to hear from you soon. regards jamie

Return to “Military scams”