It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lexx Jones

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

lexx jones - lexxjones7767@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:09 pm

lexx jones
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6093387937

Hello My name is Lexx Jones,i am here to make new friend,i like your profile picture,
i think i am interested to know you more,contact me to my private email lexxjones7767@gmail.com
for about myself,and i will attach my pictures to you in return of your mail,let get acquaintance
if you wish i am waiting for your mail to my email at lexxjones7767@gmail.com

lexx jones - lexxjones7767@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Rose - kururosine@yahoo.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Rose
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6115183571

Last Active: 6 hours ago

Hola, mi nombre es señorita Rosine. Te vi hoy en Tagged. Me enamoré de ti. Por favor,
¿puedo saber más sobre ti? solo responda en mi correo electrónico pero no en este etiquetado,
porque el correo electrónico será más fácil para nosotros hablar más sobre el asunto del amor,
ok este es mi correo electrónico ( kururosine@yahoo.com) estaré esperando su respuesta
en mi dirección de correo electrónico gracias tuyo Rosine

Hello, my name is Miss Rosine. I saw you today on Tagged. I fall in love with you.
Please, Can i know more about you just reply in my email but not in this tagging,
because email will make it easier for us to talk more about the matter of love,
ok this is my email (kururosine@yahoo.com) I will be waiting for your answer
at my email address thank you yours Rosine

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

nicole4urender@outlook.com, nicolerenderloveday@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:43 pm

nicole773 Jun 4

It's really my pleasure to meet you here and I will like us to get to know more about each other, I will like to use this opportunity by introducing myself to you, My name is Nicole Render, I want you to kindly contact me through my private email address (nicole4urender @ outlook .com) I will be waiting for your reply mail in order to update you with more details about myself.

nicole773
Email nicolerenderloveday@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 30 y.o.
Country United States
City London
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation Military woman
Description
Personal Description In my childhood, I dreamed of becoming a good person and I believe I am. I always wanted to help people. I wanted to become a volunteer, to own animal shelter, to rule kids summer camp, or to become a nurse. But I am totally happy now with what I am. I am a military woman a lady, who is very tired of being alone. I need to find my gentleman, and this is why I am here. I don`t mind and even wanted to find foreigner and maybe change my life completely, I am ready for taking the effort and for changes in my life. I like to dream. I believe that our dreams become reality and I believe this site will help us. You never know, where you will find your destiny. Maybe I will meet it here!

ISP Lanset America Corporation
Connection type Hosting
bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Helen Brown, brownhelen105@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:03 pm

Helen Brown
deleted on cs

My dear.
i am interested to know you. contact me at my email (brownhelen105@gmail.com) i have something important to tell you.

Image ---> look on hangout

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Natali Sanchez, ericvela9999@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:15 pm

lp.ru
natali Sanchez
Russia, Uni

also uses pics of previous post

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Malin jones <jmalin461@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:13 am

See also..
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 09#p593209
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 53#p590153

Malin jones <jmalin461@gmail.com>

My Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal, How is life over there? I hope you are fine, I am fine over here in ( Libya ) Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time. I want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself, an American citizen and army soldier, presently I am in ( Libya ) at a war zone for a peace keeping mission due to the war crisis going on here in ( Libya ).

Dear I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next email. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. We go into a business partner with my funds which I need to invest with urgent assistance.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream though you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund. and then send your questions here is my attached picture, Best regards.

Yours Faithfully Malina Jones

Image <<< nametag = RENDER. Image

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Jane Lee <combatant1770@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:15 am

Anita Jane Lee <combatant1770@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello My name is Anita , I got your email from fb . Please can we talk ,

facebook.com/ezinna.13
Anita Jane Lee
Lives in Damascus, Syria
From Los Angeles, California

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anita Jane Lee <combatant1770@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:33 pm

Hello My Dear,
My name is Sgt Anita Jane Lee , I was born on the 20th of August 1991 at Baptist Hospital of California. I started A & A Children Academy at 5 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic work. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in boarding school so my parents visited me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field and my both parents are late now.

Due to the nature of my Job, I have been to so many countries and I have met with different personalities from different countries of the world, that is why I love my Job. I am the leader of my squad. I am a commissioned officer and I work in the Senior management of the Air force.

I am currently stationed in Sana'a, the capital of Yemen. I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Yemen and I have already spent 10 months here in Yemen. My first mission to Yemen was in 2017. I am a single mother, I have a son, his name is Kelvin and his 3 years old, I love him so much, in fact he is my life and all that I have, I lost my husband 5 years ago in a car accident, while he was traveling from Jackson to Ohio on the 24 December 2018 and since then I have not married again .

My son lives with a friend in Miami. I have full custody of him and I do all to make him a good boy. I have some information to share with you, I cannot share this secret with my little boy because he is so tender. I will be home in a few months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need someone because I have some issues to disclose, and it will benefit us. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on the phone. Every communication is monitored.

I will tell you more about my life and I have something very important to tell you in my next mail. I am concluding this letter here but remember that I am serious about my words.

Have a good day.
Regards,
Sgt,
USAF.Anita

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Jane Lee, combatant1770@gmail.com & ecobanque_transfer@accountant.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:44 pm

How are you my dearest ? It's me, Sgt Anita Jane Lee . The lady who contacted you for assistance some time ago .

I want you to celebrate with me, i'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred with the help of someone from Togo ( West Africa )

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds, despite that it failed us somehow, even your love, struggle, and advice. I decided to compensate you and some other people with some amount because it is the promise I made to God who kept me alive in this war zone .

Now I want you to contact the bank now for your CREDIT VISA CARD to be issued to you without delay, the amount i left for you is ...300,000 US Dollars. ( Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ) has been credited on a VISA CARD for you. I instructed them to make sure you receive these funds through ATM CREDIT VISA CARD which you can use at any ATM machine in your country or anywhere in the world.

This is their email address ....

Email .. ( ecobanque_transfer@accountant.com )

Feel free to contact the bank manager . ( Mr. Alliou Modou ) and direct him where to post your CREDIT CARD, i may not be available to be writing to you always, but inform me as soon as you receive the card.

With love from Anita .

Return to “Military scams”