It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Kerry William, krrwllm@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hazel Parker - Aaronhector1@hotmail.com & hazelparker1@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 pm

guessed correctly, scammer sent a message with pics
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22#p522822

Sponsor

Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Myra wrote:
@jaga
kindly post the profile/script to this post
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p522743
@Myra
The letter appeared in my private Yahoo mail out of nowhere.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:49 pm

thanks for the info ;)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hazel Parker - hazelparker1@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:41 am

To me: no pics :party:

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 08:25:44 +0000
Spam: YES
Subject: Nice to meet you

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like and said my name is Hazel Parker, and US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considered Portland Oregon, and Graduated from Park Rose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, and am 32 years old, presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone For peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind, I have a lot of love to give, my own is christian, i never judge others and i am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very Respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and i will bring a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that dose relationship not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living economically and sustain your life and family? I know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, i like to think positively and i care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, interest, life style, religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always say i have a very important issue to share and discuss with you in my Next mail so that you will give me a solution about it, let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Hazel Parker

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:15 pm

aaronhector1@hotmail.com

google found the address
already scamlisted elsewhere ;)

scammer from Togo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:40 am

To hazelparker1@hotmail.com
Opened 2017/04/18
Location Lome, Togo (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41.207.160.95:52453)

resent the letter and pics posted here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22#p522822
again

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hazel Parker, hazelparker1@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:40 am

To hazelparker1@hotmail.com
Opened 2017/04/18
Location Lome, Togo (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (41.207.160.95:52453)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hazel Parker

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:30 pm

chatkk.com/user/hazelparker
Name-Hazelparker
Gender-Female
Country-United States
Birthday-1984-03-10
Age-33
Registered On-2017-04-13

About Me
I like to make Male friends.
Looking for love.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hazel Parker, hazelparker1@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 pm

datingamore.com and sexynaija.com
Hazel Parker from New York
Occupation military

About me:

I am a single girl of 32 years old beautiful and loving kindness.i am gentle,humble,trustful,highly loving and caring.i like giving out when ever i have,making friends and creating good reputations among human limit.I am a practical christian and i move with faith in the lord also am looking for my real life partner to share my life with and make up a home with the fear of God and humanity

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hazel Parker - hazelparker1@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

chatTijd.be
Hazel Parker
Germany, Noordholland :mrgreen:

uses pic of previous post

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kerry William - krrwllm@gmail.com, sgfdy.tuei@yandex.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Subject: HIII
Hi
Dear contact me email to my e-mail address(krrwllm@gmail.com)
I have something to share with u
OK

kerryu
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: ABAMAIA
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I AM NICE GIRLI AM NICE GIRLI AM NICE GIRLI AM NICE GIRLI AM NICE GIRLI AM NICE GIRLI AM NICE GIRL

IP: 154.124.76.111 Dakar, Senegal

=> plus.google.com/u/0/108471198069584618826

kerry william
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kerry William, krrwllm@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:46 am

kerry william <krrwllm@gmail.com>

Dearest Friend,

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Libya. Like i said my name is Kerry a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Libya.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, my own Religious is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt Kerry

ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kerry William, krrwllm@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Good news from Kerry

I am very happy every thing has work very well.
Good Day how are you doing today, hope all is well with you and your family together with your business.
this is Sergt William, From USA who resident in Libya for missionary peacemaker before.
i want to inform you i'm now in south Korea with my part of share of the money.

after you disappointed me i later got some one who help me out and take care of the treasure box till i come over his country in West Africa Senegal.
i'm contacted you to let you know i left a cheque of sum of 300,000.00.00 US Dollars in the Bank in for you because of your efforts and contribution as it were.
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution although you could't finish it because of one thing or other.
but i decide to give you a cheque of sum 300,000.00.00 US Dollars ( Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ) with my heart, i belive you we accept it with your pure heart .
contact the Bank enable them to tell you the procedure and how you we received your fund

This is to bring your notice, i have deposited your cheque, to Western Union Money Transfer Agent here in Dakar Senegal with the amount of ($300.000.00 ) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03 to you.

So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law my dear.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.
the BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer.

You have to follow all the Instructions on these, I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.
So you are required to send your Full information to them, In order to resolve this problem,ensure that your send an Email to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following email Address

( westernunionmoneytransfer293@yahoo.fr ) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok.
As soon as the WESTERN UNION AGENT receive your details, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
your faithful.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hazel Parker - hazelparker01@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Profile not available for view.

hazello
33 y/o woman
Charlotte, USA

I am a single girl of 32 years old beautiful and loving kindness.hello dear am hazel i will like to be your friend if don,t mind here is my email(hazelparker01@hotmail.com) write to know more about me and i will send you my picture.thanks

Date: 2018-08-13 14:21:10

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hazel Parker - hazelparker01@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:36 pm

.... Horse with no name :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dear Friend,

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Hazel Parker, a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Park rose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, i am 32 years old single, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfull

hazel- (1).jpg

hazel.jpg

hazel...jpg

hazel....jpg

..... in all Pics her Name removed from Uniform or covered
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”