It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Roger G. (ret.)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Good, goodjames636@gmail.com & jameshatcher01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:04 pm

banned on interpals

&
live:jameshatcher01
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

James Good, goodjames636@gmail.com & jameshatcher01@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

richardson62, army.Officerrichard@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:02 pm

army.Officerrichard@gmail.com

GL
richardson62
55, Man, Single
Houston, United States (5396 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
48 - 62 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hello my pleasure meeting you here. How are you doing?
2018. 11. 27. 21:11:54

army. Officerrichard@gmail.com

That is my email you can send me a message on Hangouts

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt. Roger G. (ret.)

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:10 pm

clone
wonder.dating/en/users/Melvin%20brown63
Melvin brown63
57, Man, Single
West New York, United States
Looks for:
Woman
50 - 64 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Pic as above
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Desmond Good / Goodness Franklyn, skype: desmond.good

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:31 pm

.eskimi.com/full?id=25647022
DesmondGood
Location Nigeria, Jos :twisted:

my name is Goodness Franklyn. I come from Houston, texas America. I work as soldier under the United States special forces but I am currently stationed to Afghanistan for a peacekeeping mission.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Good, henrygood2254@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:26 pm

interpals
Henry117 Good, 48 y.o.
Houston, United States [Current City]
Oregon, United States [Hometown
An explorer. A survivor.

Let's just say I learned the hard way, that it is healthier not to expect anything from no one, but most of all, from the one you love. Expect nothing, suffer no desilusions. However, I also must admit I thank for all those memories that also made me learn that life may be a funnier and richer experience when you have the right soulmate besides to explore together everything the world has to offer.
I experienced that TEAMWORK, where you open up truly in a "leap of faith". We are lucky if it happens at least once in our lifetime.
I am thankful to life for the people I got really involved with, who taught me how we may need "major updates" from time to time. Delusions along the way are there to remind us that there is no fixed destination, but a never ending journey. Maybe our destiny is to learn how to enjoy that journey and keep on travelling around the world, making new friends, learning and living new cultures, loving as much as we can until our journey ends...with or without that soulmate partner besides. Or maybe this is all philosophical crap.
I just started to wonder why do we insist by default on searching for that special mate within our geographical boundaries, within our professional contacts, withing our network of friends and contacts, withing our work or living neighborhood, within all those usual places.
In a world so overcrowded, there
surely are other complementary explorers out there asking the same thing to themselves.
To them: "happy endings do exist"...it's just that we are not even close to the end yet.

live:henrygood2254

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: mayergood45@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

twitter
Mayer Good
@MayerGood
Atlanta, GA
Joined August 2018

Image Image Image

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=122647
viewtopic.php?p=581132#p581132

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

clarkjason23@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 pm

hello love
hello love my name is jason am new here i saw your amazing profile it's wonderful
i will like to get to know you better you can write me on my emaill address clarkjason23@yahoo.com

jasonlove
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: charlotte
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:
i am nice loving and caring man who is looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage
IP: 154.160.2.23 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Walters, denniswalters4422@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Change from topic....
viewtopic.php?t=122617

INTERPALS
Denislon Dennis Walters, 51 y.o.
Stockholm, Sweden [Current City]
New Orleans, United States [Hometown]
Online now
i love my life, you should love yours too
my name is Dennis Walters, i am here in search of a good woman as a friend, that will lead to something meaningful

INTERPALS
Dennizwalterz Dennis Walters, 51 y.o.
Grästorp, Sweden [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
i am Dennis, i AM HERE LOOKING FOR NEW FEMALE FRIEND , I AM SINGLE ,I JUST NEED THAT TRUE WOMAN TO BE FRIENDS WITH

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brianos1212@mail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:53 pm

http://eskimi.com/full?id=25667334
Joewitler
Is here to chat, date, find love
Location United States

Joewitler 19:57
You can chat with me on Brianos1212@mail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Philip Good, skype : philipgood6

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:06 pm

interpals
PhilipGood Philip Good, 52 y.o.
Duivendrecht, Netherlands [Current City & Hometown]
My name is Philip Good i am here in search of a good friend also i like to meet new people from different parts of the world . Just say hi!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Jackson, pm7304772@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:27 pm

eskimi.com/full/info?id=25713061
Michael3844
More details about Michael3844: From Australia... know more about me in Hangout. pm7304772@gmail.com
Is here to find love
Location Nigeria, Ekpoma :twisted:

pixmix with...
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 40#p585840

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Anderson, alexanderanderson416@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:33 pm

alexanderanderson Good Anderson, 48 y.o.
Kintampo, Ghana [Current City & Hometown] :twisted:
About
i am alexander anderson by name from the united states.i am a goo friend,i am caring and loving. I enjoy going to the beach, love the ocean and mountain view. Enjoy some Travel and weekend trips. Movies and dinners with a nice glass of wine. Going to concerts or comedy club and more. Cuddling at home to a good movie. I like to go to the races as well walks in a nice park followed by a picnic.( Romantic thought.) don't care for the cold and or snow. Nice to look at but prefer warm weather now

email...

I will like you to know some things about me, because i will like us to build a solid friendship under the platform of trust, loyalty and sincerity,
I am Good Anderson by name and am from north Carolina U.S am an orphan and i was raised in the orphanage home, I am a responsible man who once had a lovely family in the states, I'm single father with a daughter & I am looking forward to my retirement very soon am a soldier and i work with the U.S Army am currently in Afghanistan for an undercover peace keeping mission, I graduate from Tea-neck High School, and received my commission , following graduation from the United States Army Academy. I also hold a Master of Business Administration degree from George Washington University am 48 years of age and i have a lovely daughter called Bella and she is 11 years of age my wife died 11 years ago during child birth and my daughter Bella is currently in America with an old nanny who is taking care of her, I miss her so much, it pains me most time that i have not been able to give her the fatherly love she needs ever since my wife died, I enjoy going to the beach, love the ocean and mountain view. Enjoy some Travel and weekend trips. Movies and dinners with a nice glass of wine. Going to concerts or comedy club and more. Cuddling at home to a good movie. I like to go to the races as well walks in a nice park followed by a picnic.( Romantic thought.) don't care for the cold and or snow. Nice to look at but prefer warm weather now.. I'm kind and Humble with a good heart and i have great values to human life because I'm member of the US Army. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I say are sincere. I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart. I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you. If I can't tell where you are coming from and what is that you really know more about me. yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this page. I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that I am truthful person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs. I'm 180cm , i weigh 75kg, with an athletic physique, and I have always been a very sports-oriented / active person. I have light black hair and black eyes. I enjoy movies, music, fine dining, traveling. A quiet walk or just talking over some wine and soft music with someone special is always a great ideal to pass out time too. I haven't had much time to get out and meet someone new because of the nature of my job so I am giving this service a shot. As i will end here and i look forward to you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Caldwell Mayer, wirenation236@gmail.com & caldwellmayer111@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:33 am

interpals
Caldwell21 Caldwell Mayer, 51 y.o.
West New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I am very affectionate, loving, caring, down to earth, gentle and simple man to understand, my weight is 82kg, height is 175cm, my eye colour is brown, I do regular exercises because of the nature of my Job to keep fitness. I am average body type, I'm 51 years old

Different look on Skype
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... &start=165

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Seth Ackerman, sethackerman225@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:46 pm

interpals
sethackerman225 seth, 41 y.o.
Lagos, Nigeria [Current City]
Houston, United States [Hometown]
Online now
Hello friends my name is seth, am simple and hard working i like been myself strictly on my job because life is short but we always pray to live lil more longer for our kids and family and wait for the date..am a soldier i believe in my team, that's just me and am me.seth ackerman.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

homas, homasbrain4@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:53 pm

homasbrain4@gmail.com

GL
homas
51, Man, Single
Clearwater, United States (1629 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman