It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:43 am

Scammer mixes stolen photos with other innocent men's reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&t=103520

ImageImage
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

TakenInTexas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: army scammer-jack estes, jackanderson12341@gmail.com

Postby TakenInTexas » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:21 am

I cannot believe how stupid I have been. I have been communicating with a scammer since October 9. He said his name was Evan Hawkins. He was a widower with two children ages 18 and 13. He even sent me a picture of them. His kik username is Hawkins Jofe. He sent me his bank information to login into which did pull up an account for Evan Hawkins Johnson. The account was for a bank in Colorado. His story matched up well with the "proof" he provided.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have sent him $2,700. He's allegedly on a plane home to Colorado tonight and is supposed to pay me back in the next few days. This is scary because he has my phone number and address. It was on the moneygram paperwork.

He had me use an agent named Olufemi Segun for the first few transactions. For this last transaction... I used
Oluwafemi Olufunke
Yetunde City Akure
Ondo Nigeria.

How bad is this? I've sent him all the money I have and was stupid and didn't pay my bills. Omg. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:43 am

We are very sorry for the scam. Please do not call yourself stupid. Many scam victims are highly educated and for sure not stupid but rather uneducated and unaware of cyber criminals which posing as single people looking for relationships online. We are certainly sorry for the money loss. I know exactly how it feels as I was there two.
Please file IC3 complaint with FBI: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx . Keep evidence stored.

Please BLOCK scammers and IGNORE immediately . There is nothing they can do with your phone number if you won't pick up or read messages. If you could post a fake profile, email address and their phone number it would help to save others. Please educate yourself about scams and surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

TakenInTexas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TakenInTexas » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:44 am

He asked for my phone number as well as my mom's today. I finally thought... that's pretty weird. The grammar usage had drastically improved. He also didn't provide me with a phone number or email account. He's supposed to be calling me tomorrow. If he leaves a voice mail... then I'll report back in with the number.

We met on okcupid where his username was Hawkins Jofe. He invited me to kik with the same username.

cynthia.park
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cynthia.park » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:14 am

He now goes by Drucker Dailey Estes and claims he's in Nigeria as a civil engineer working on roads and bridges. He contacted me via messenger on fb. Stating he's wanting someone to marry and have kids with. I forced him to call me on messenger and noticed his accent right away and also many voices in the background. You're caught scammer! Bahahahahaha!!!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 am

Yeah. Guess you called into a West African internet cafe full of "white males", "military in Afghanistan", and "white females stranded in West Africa" and "diplomats that ask for the fees" :D there truely is something grotesque about how they run scams when you think about it. Like organized crime call centers. Crime can be so banal at times.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

tlynn77
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tlynn77 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:39 pm

I have a friend who thinks she is talking to him any information that I can use to prove to her he is a fake any pictures of the scammer using his pictures
he goes by the name of dominic Lawton uses email soulmatelawton70@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 pm

All "we" know is posted right here, for victims to find :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

charity.legrand
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

308-221-1983

Postby charity.legrand » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Just encountered a man that calls himself Lewis on Tinder. Phone number 3082211983. Below is one of the pics on his profile.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Estes, +234814760559

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:28 pm

waplog
wilsonestes552
Male , 42 , Single
Name Surname: wilson estes
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

candygrl2305
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

kik estes235

Postby candygrl2305 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:23 pm

I have been talking to this person with the same pictures but he is going by thomas estes. i met him on tinder, also says hes a U.S soldier in nigeria and that hes a Sergeant. the user name is Thomas and says he is 40 is all its saying. he says he needs help with internet that its $100 to have it on for 3 months, that he will be coming home end of February 2017 beginning of March 2017. says he doesnt like facebook, saying that he believes that god above created me for him and that he loves me. also say that he wants a woman who is for god. his kik name is estes235 i wouldnt have sent him any money to help him out either. this is place he wants me to send the money to for him to be able to pay his internet i kept asking him whats the info for it so i can pay he never would give it to me either, but this is info he gave me to send it to

THIS IS THE ADDRESS TO SEND HIM LETTERS TO
ABIWONNINU AINA
PRECIOUS
38 AYEDUN
AKURE
ONDO STATE
NIGERIA 23434

THIS IS WHERE HE WANTED ME TO SEND THE MONEY TO
ABIWONNINU AINA
PRECIOUS
AKURE
ONDO STATE
NIGERIA

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post :) hope you already stop communicated with him an dplease dont send any money again.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

babybluez987
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby babybluez987 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:44 am

Now a new scammer that is on the MeetMe site under the name of Trojan Chris who says he is stationed in Nigeria is using these pics. He will call you using the Viber app. I searched the pics sent to me before sending money or anything of the sort. He asked for my ITunes login as well. States his name is Chris Williams and was born in Brussels but came to the states at the age of 25. Steer clear of this one. He is a real charmer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:48 am

babybluez987

Glad you are safe. Please never say that you searched BEFORE sending money. Simply NEVER send money to anyone met online , no matter where they say they are but always research them. We have no military in Nigeria but rather 10 millions of scammers waiting to hurt us emotionally and financially. If you still have mafia's Whatsaap number please kindly post. Always BLOCK and IGNORE scammers.

maria.dawn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

bistrow9900

Postby maria.dawn » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

This guy had other photos, too, but that I couldn't find with Tineye, which is probably why he demanded to see my tineye results... just make sure you are always researching new people you meet online - especially when they claim to be in the military or to be widowers.

Return to “Military scams”