It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

African scammers posing as military personnel.
michele.johnson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Jason Estes

Postby michele.johnson » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:08 pm

The scammer using this guy's images just contacted me on Tinder then I chatted with him on kik. his name on Tinder was Eddie - I reported him on there. On kik he is Eddie Mik and user name is lifeisgud1111
The thing which give him away is dreadful written English tho he says he has a degree from a university in melbourne, that he says all he wants is true love, that he cant send me photos if himself taken right now, that he cant download messenger, that he shut down his Facebook a few days ago, that he is full of shit hahaha

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

KIK: Eddie Mik

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:48 am

michele.johnson

Thank you for reporting. Please BLOCK and IGNORE mafia.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Hhaynes1128
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hhaynes1128 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 am

Yes. I was contacted by a man through altscene.com. Profile said he is 45 and is in Alabama. Turns out the pictures are Jason Estes.
The info I have is Wellie65
Kik- wellie65 scoops.
I texted with him through kik and he told me he was an army major stationed in Sweden. I wish I had know about your site earlier because this is not the first time someone has claimed to be military. I come from a military family and this is a total disrespect

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:11 am

thanks for the update and welcome to RS :) feel free to post all scammer that already contacted you so other people will safe. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Hhaynes1128
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

stonesam509@gmail.com & 859-369-2309

Postby Hhaynes1128 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Here is more info regarding the person using Jason Estes picture
Altscene username goodgod48
Email stonesam509@gmail
Phone 859 369 2309
Wellie65
Wellie scoops

Allrosegolden
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Allrosegolden » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 pm

He contacted me on 420 friends dating. Patrick Estes also Patrick Love Estes. Sent me those exact same pics. Saying he is in Syria. Wanted to send a phone through an agent. And very bad grammar. Disrespectful whoever this is as I have boxes I am sending to family overseas and he uses agents I told him I already had a phone... he was like I love you and I'm coming home on leave and I miss you after 3 messages... so beware he's moving onto other platforms. I am so glad I found this site as have. One across these guys before.

Allrosegolden
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Allrosegolden » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:44 pm

This guy contacted me last night on Clover. Had all the same pics y'all are posting. Says his name is Patrick Estes, US Army, from NJ. Says he was married before, but they divorced & he has no kids. Says he is currently stationed in Syria. We chatted a bit today over kik, using the screen name french120.

The way he talked made me super suspicious. For someone who grew up in the USA his English wasn't the best. I had a gut feeling things were off when he was sending me all these pics & wouldn't send me a recent picture. He supposedly deleted his profile off Clover because he's a "one man woman" (his actual words...lol) & was wanting to get to know me more. I did a quick search on google with the name Patrick Estes & US Army & these scammer sites came up.

Before I could think to screenshot our conversations, I blocked & deleted him. But, he's still out there y'all. :roll:
I also blocked and deleted before I grabbed shots... said the Exact same thing

chrissp2004
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrissp2004 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Update person claiming to be Jason Estes is now threatening to send fake sexual photos of me and to kill me.
Bring it on!!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:29 am

chrissp2004

Kindly post email address, phone numbers, money request info. Please BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. They may actually ploy to destroy your electronics with viruses as long as you keep opening their spam.

Lmewky
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lmewky » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:52 pm

At it again new pictures google kik name and saved myself the hassle so thankyou for blogging

Corlyn27
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Corlyn27 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:05 pm

This man I have been talking with a few weeks, and I feel like an idiot. I didn't know about the scam until just a couple days ago, and I ended up sending this Ural Nigerian person $200.00 for phone stuff..what a fool I am.
He uses the name Smith Peters, and game me this talk about his wife who supposedly passed away a year ago, and he has a 7 year old daughter. I foolishly exchanged "intimate " photos of myself.I.and now because I won't pay him $500.00 for a new phone..he is threatening to post them online, and on facebook..I'm terrified, what should i do?

Corlyn27
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Corlyn27 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:14 pm

He also uses the whatsapp, and kik. The phone number he uses is 2349053538674..

Corlyn27
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Corlyn27 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Corlyn27
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Corlyn27 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Name..oyekan Busuyi..
City..ikere...
State..ekiti...
Country..Nigeria..address he used

Corlyn27
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Corlyn27 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:31 pm

What should i do? I'm truly afraid he's going to post some "private" photos I shared with him..i cant believe i did that!! Help!!

Return to “Military scams”