It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Jones, Skype: john.jones8203

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Susi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Jones, Skype: john.jones8203

Postby Susi » Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 pm

This scammer named Robert Jones is really smart and is using always lovely words.
Some examples:
I want you to feel my love at every moment of the day and always know that i love you so much.I am very happy another morning is here and I have awakened feeling really good after having a good time with you yesterday....It has enlightened my heart with the hope of our union which is going to happen very soon.You can't imagine how much i want you.
You are all i ever wanted in this life babe and i don't know how my life would have been without you...You have shown me lots of love and caring.Rains will fall,thunders will rumble,trees will fall,volcanoes will erupt but Babe,the only thing that's going to be constant is our love...Nothing will stop me from you.There's so much I want to say to you but no words seem strong enough to express the depth of what I feel for you.I can only say that all of my life I've looked for someone like you.I wanted to share my life with someone who's kind,affectionate,intelligent,passionate,responsible,caring,easy-going,considerate,generous,determined and hard-working.I've dreamed of someone who love romantic strolls.I wanted someone who has a good heart and cares about others,someone who's willing to go that extra mile for someone who's in need.You're all of these things and so much more and I'm overjoyed that you're part of my life and though I care about you more than words could ever say.I'll say it anyway...I love you with all of my heart and to the very depth of my soul...I feel I owe you a great deal of everything and I am sure I cannot pay back so the only thing I have that's greater than any sacrifice in the world is the Love we share together because that's what matters.
Last night before I sleep,your sweet voice echoes through my mind as I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul,knowing that you and you alone have made me whole.Ever since you walked into my life,I have been smiling even though we have spoken for sometime that smile is always there.

Hey, Honey ... I miss you...I'm just here thinking about you.Babe, you are everything my heart wants now.Wow, I just can't wait to be there...Thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there is still a good woman in the world.Thank you for being so caring and sweet...Thank you for being so just so wonderful in every way...Thank you for letting me love you like I do...Thank you for always being sincere...Thank you for being you.Thank you basically for supporting me in everything.You are an amazing person and I want you to know you are my very best friend and love ..I love you so much more than this words could ever say.You are my life, my destiny...I love you so much and I want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me...I have known you only a short while but in that time, your love has brought me such happiness...A happiness I haven't felt in a long time...In your arms, I will feel so warm and safe...My heart skips a beat every time you say you love me ..My heart has reached a whole new level of love and I owe it all to you...Thank you for letting me know what true love was and how it was supposed to feel..I just hope that the love I give to you is enough for what you have done to me...I love you now and forever... Have a wonderful day my love

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Susi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Susi » Wed May 09, 2018 1:09 pm

This scammer with Name robert Jones gave me this description at the begin:
I was born of a father from Italy and an English mother. I have been in a few countries on every continent, although some were during my childhood, so I have very vague memories. I lived in Italy until I was 5 years old ... The family moved to Fulham for years and then to Miami ... Later I moved to Montana, which is my current home, but I go to Lancaster sometimes to refresh my mind and the body. I am in Syria now on a serious peacekeeping mission. At most, few more months and I am done with my mission here ... I must say that I am happy to be one of the 30 soldiers selected by the UN for this mission ... The UN made the search for the best 30 soldiers that fit its standard for this mission. Turns out I'm one of the men who meet this standard. Then we met in the country of then-former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan, Ghana, in West Africa. This is where we conduct pre-mission training and training. After that, we came to South Korea for the mission ... I am the only son of my father. My father divorced my mother when I was only 13 years old.He died after 8 months when he got divorced with my mother. So my mother took good care of me. Later my mother also passed away when I was 23, so I went to stay with a friend of my father in Spain, I was a good man for me, so he was the one who helped me join the army. I am a Sargent E-7 SSG in charge of logistics.
well about my family I come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother, Father and I, which unfortunately all my parents are now deceased.
do believe in God with all my heart. But due to the nature of my job, I'm not able to attend church. I believe do not need to be present in the Church always for God to bless me. I pray a lot for him because he is the one I believe and go to when things not turning themselves around. I was raised a Catholic. My mom was a Teacher and she spent more of her time to make us understands the Bible. My dad was the head team of the EMT in the Army Field.
He told me also that 6 years ago he lost his wife and his unborn son during the birth from his son.
The boy at the pic is not his son but the son of one of his best friends.

So dont belive in anything <he will telling xyou ! it's just a big scammer!!
This photos the scammer is still using but this are photos from the Facebook side from the real John Jones.

Susi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Susi » Sat May 12, 2018 5:33 pm

ATTENTIO! Infos about the scammer ROBERT JONES

He told me that his photo as the commander at the webside from the Red Stone test center in Alabama USA
is still there because he is for a secret Military mission from the US Army and tne UN in Syria.

This is all big bullshit!
Dont believe nothing he will tell you!

An other fairytale he wrote me by email:

Hi, babe, this is a secret I need to tell you and I would like you to keep it confidential. over this period I have grown to love you and I believe I can trust you and I want you to keep this secret between us only, well we went on the mission 3 months ago and we got to this uncompleted building,we went in there to search around where my troops and I discovered 163 trunk boxes buried,so we brought all out opened the trunk boxes, you can’t believe the content of the boxes babe,lot of Gold bars, gold jewelries and ammunition was found in the trunk of boxes,

We took them and search round the building but could not find more, I took it to the Army's General office for the UN government to be aware of it and it was counted where they disclosed the 163 trunks contains 380 Gold bars,jewelries and different types of ammunition.
They thanked and awarded us with 6 trunks for our loyalty and good work we are doing for the nation,i shared among my other troops and my portion was 2 trunks which contains 30 bars of gold with some few jewelries we discovered,and told me they were going to use the rest for the development of some infrastructural facilities that has been damaged due to the war.
I kept it at the government house for safety purpose pending when I would leave permanently.I was so surprise and worried when I heard the Government Warehouse was attacked and that is where we have deposited the boxes for safety but luckily for us the security intervened.

Babe I want to bring this gold with me, I want us to be able to use this for many things and also invest in many other businesses. I promise to open a jewelry shop for you and keep you busy.
He told me that he will fly out from Syria with all his gold in the luggage first to Dubai because there the toll control at the airport is not so hard. Then he will fly from Dubai to Europe.
Also this story is a big lie. because Dubai has a strong toll control system.

So dont believe nothing waht he will tell you
because ROBERT JONES
is still a big scammer.

Susi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Susi » Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 pm

The scammer Robert Jones

is using a fake US passport!
Look that the passport number 408583117
Is not the same number below in the number line!

There is the number 4274820795.
When I told him about that he said that this doesn’t matter!!
All big lies!!

tania.pavshukova
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tania.pavshukova » Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 am

Hi ladies)
Our JoHn is James brown now)
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025847234158
And he is from Athlanta Georgia and is in Syria now)))
How intersting life this man have :D :D :D

samantha.lea
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Henry Coddy scam

Postby samantha.lea » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:47 pm

This man is on many dating sites saying that he works for the government, don't believe him

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:01 am

ilikeyou.com/en/user/5644501/
William
51, male, Portland

m.mk.flirtic.com/1377358
Jon

ldspals.com/view/sun632.html
SUN632
- 51 year old man from Southfield, Michigan
Gray Hair
Brown Eyes
5 ft. 10 in.
Average Build
Divorced
Graduate Work
Southfield, Michigan
Mission: no
No Temple Recommend
Not Endowed
Regularly Attends Church
0 Children, 0 at home
My Introduction:
I'm fun, somewhat shy initially and outgoing when getting to know you. I'm a thinker, I like quiet times, and meditate often. Hiking, biking, still play some golf, skiing, climbing the big ones (though not as frequent as in the past), horseback riding in the mountains, fly fishing and sometimes I still go chase the big ones through the timber and all these activities are a part of my life. I like shorts and jeans in the summer and can be just as comfortable dressed to the nines. I don't mind gardening and can do a great garden. I like the finer things in life and have never regret my career choice. I am an honest,kind,caring understand and of good sense of humor,passionate heart that's looking for a stable relationship

Flyonzewall
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: GREG CUMMINGS JONES

Postby Flyonzewall » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:32 am

POF 11/13/2017 D.O.B 12/2/1957 combat engineer in the Milittary lives in Chesterhill, Ohio.9yr old son. Live with a caretaker in Texas 91/2 hrs betweeb ys, Ge kuje reading magazines, help with cooking. No religious. His profile state he was a Libra and Cancer, but he says he is a Sagittarius. Favorite foods seafoods. Favorite color is blue, favorite flowers roses and sunflowers. Sons name is Harrison. He is in the hands of a caregiver who Greg originally told me he was in Texas, but, as of today 11/23/2017 he states the caregiver and his son is now touring in West Africa Ghana.
I'm Staff Sgt.1st Battalion, 121st Infantry of Georgia's 48th Brigade Combat Team, presently and currently stationed here at FOB Salerno Camp in Khowst Afghanistan as part of the troops still remaining to complete the later part of the war plan. My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1989) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.
I am on National Assignment at Afghanistan and things here are a bit calm now. This is my second mission here and I have been here for almost 9 months now. I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life because I figured out lately that I need to love again. I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I have been lonely for years now. I have also been in this service for the past 25 years and now, started his Military career in Miami,Florida where he was born and raised. Has lived in OHIO for 16yrs. Lost parents and siblings in the WORLD TRADE CENTER lost wife in car accident 7yrs ago. Heis going to be a Stock Broker in Real Estate when he comes home I am looking forward to retirement. I have only 2 month left for my retirement.
I looked him up on GOOGLE IMAGES and the site states his name is JAMES EDWARD or GRANT JONES. I am still trying to correspond with him, to get him to ask for what he is really wanting? Well my son is 9 years old. I'm a Sagittarius. I started my service in Florida where I was born and raised. But further my service in Ohio so now that's where I live now.........  I am in Afghanistan now stationed in Kabul  …...I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time washing and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. He told me two days after we met online, that I LOVE YOU, but I am still corresponding to see what he does?

This one is still getting some play. Here is what I got, but this time I am male and the scammer is female:

121st Infantry of Georgia's 48th Brigade Combat Team, presently and
currently stationed here at FOB Salerno Camp in Khowst Afghanistan as
part of the troops still remaining to complete the later part of the
war plan. My military education includes the United States Military
Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1989) Infantry
Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a
U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution,
Michigan University.

Not that it graduated from West Point by the name is "Sgt. Rose" Must have done something really back to get kicked back down to Sergeant after graduating from West Point!

So here's how it goes:

In my case, I live in the UK and the love of my life was a US Army veteran named Rose Williams who lived in the USA. As above, she "bought a ticket" and then sent me an email showing that the airline had notified her of this Basic Travel Allowance in the amount of US$950. But hey, don't worry, all I have to do is sent it to "her" and she will return it to me when we meet in London. Text from some emails:

Note that Sgt. Rose Williams is in the USA and wants to fly over to meet me, the love of her life.

I will book my flight tomorrow, so that i will be there on Monday, am not sure i will be thru with what am doing by tomorrow,but i will book my ticket, can you send me the name of your country, state, city so that i will use it for booking , i will get soon money by tomorrow, i know it will be expensive but i have to pay so that i can come around to know you more, take good care of your self.

Can i have the name of your state, city, the name of your airport and country, i will use it for booking of my ticket.

So I made something up and told "her"

Next comes the pitch:

I got another mail from Royal dutch airline saying I have to come with BTA (basic Travelling allowance) before I can board. I forwarded you the mail already.

I don't know that something like that will occur and I don't have enough money right now so you will have to assist me on this part. The money will not be spent it's just for me to board so you can have it back once I arrived.

Ahhh yes, here comes the old BTA scam. Never mind that the flight itinerary "she" sent to me was on Cathay Pacific, but the email about this BTA was from "Royal dutch airline" (e.g. KLM)

To which I replied and suggested "she" was getting scammed since there is no such thing as a BTA requirement to leave the USA.

Then:

She can not scam me, (BTA) Basic Travel Allowance is needed for sure, am coming with the money please and i will hand it over to you at the airport please help me.

I insisted again that there is not BTA, so "she" drops the money requirement:

Honey this is not a problem, I WILL NOT GIVE THEM THE MONEY, AM COMING WITH IT PLEASE, i can't be scammed, I was attacked last night, some guys collected my hand bag and my phone, but i will get new one soon, am coming with the money, i will give you the money at the airport please, am not sending it to them, i will only show them at the airport, that is also what my friend told me, she will drive me to the airport please.

Every thing is in good condition, we have been using the agent for a long time now, it works, just that the Basic Travel Allowance is needed and there is nothing any one can do about it, i got 400 now, looking forward to get like 550 or 500, can you help me?

Note the excellent command of English exhibited by this West Point graduate.

Anyway, I let it drop there.

If you would like to help "her" out so she can come visit me, "her" email address is:

rosewilly2222@gmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:28 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Feel free to post other info if you still have them. More info more people will be safe.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

beverly.gallegos-cook
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Jones - mj022478@gmail.com

Postby beverly.gallegos-cook » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:48 pm

I have been contacted by a man using this image. He uses the name Morgan Jones. his gmail accounts are: mj022478@gmail.com for his hang out account and mj0252478@gmail for his email address. I have been talking to him for not even a week and he sai things that do not make any sense and when questioned he has an excuse for everything or he says don't you remember I told you that. He did ask me for my passwords but I told him you do not need those. He hasn't asked for anything else at this point. He has a biological daughter and a adopted son. Very young for his age.The picture below is what he sent me. It is dated 2013 but his son is only 5 now. Daughter 8...He told me that was in front of a neighbors house. THey had this up..HAHA I am from the Pikes Peak Region..He is a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Jones - mj0252478@gmail.com and mj022478@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:30 am

beverly.gallegos-cook

Please know this is a Nigerian mafia abusing pictures of this man. They do not ask for money or presents too early. First they will brainwash a victim with kind words, poems, love letters and when vulnerable person fall for it they will strike with money request. All of it was just about to happen.

Please do not confront mafia, BLOCK them and IGNORE, be safe online!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Billy Pon, billypon431@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:28 pm

interpals
Billy000000 Billy, 58 y.o.
Bawku, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.

please send me your gmail hangout now
billypon431@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Billy Patterson, billy11pon@gmail.com & billypon431@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:56 pm

interpals
billy222222222 Billy, 58 y.o.
Kintampo, Ghana [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Good morning how are you doing today i hope all is well with you? nice to meet you
my name is Mr Billy Patterson am Army Major General at U.S. Army i am Widowed with 2 kids 59 yrs now and you please can you tell me more about you seek for in a relationship?I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us......I would love to know you more better and that is only if you do not mind to write me to my email (billy11pon@gmail.com) am an easy going man that will do anything for the person i love, can you tell me something about yourself in your mail to me so that i will do the same, waiting for your sweet response.

Posted earlier as billypon431@gmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

kimexb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kimexb » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:58 am

Now using the name Col. Daniel Kyle Jones. Serving in Kabul Afghanistan. Says he has 17 year old son, CJ, living in Khana with a guardian. Was married of 16 years. Wife killed in an accident. Born in San Francisco. This guy is very smooth and very convincing. Says he will be returning to US in 4 months when his tour in finished. Says he has been wounded twice. Currently using email address danieljns755@gmail.com. Texting from phone number 360-602-6082

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Col. Daniel Kyle Jones - danieljns755@gmail.com, 360-602-6082

Postby Igulinka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:41 am

kimexb

Thank you for posting the info about scammers. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.

(360) 602-6082
Usage Landline
City Pt Orchard
State Washington
County Kitsap
Providers Astound Broadband

Return to “Military scams”