It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John Jones, Skype: john.jones8203

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jones - jonesmac391@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:40 pm

jonesmac
Email jonesmac391@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 53 y.o.
Country Germany
City 10115
Here for Marriage
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation military
Description
Personal Description I'm kind and Humble with a good heart and i have great values for human life
159.89.7.157 DigitalOcean; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Jones - jonesmac391@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Jones, Skype: john.jones8203

Postby 465234 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Agora esse mesmo homem está em contato comigo com o nome de Lawrence Felix Anieke.
Diz estar em missão de paz na Síria e que a mesma tem previsão de acabar em breve mais ou menos em 2 meses.
Contou a história de ser filho único,pais falecidos que é viúvo com 2 filhos,inclusive mandou foto dele com os filhos.
Falou que ele junto com um grupo de soldados encontrou uma caixa com dinheiro,provavelmente originário de compras de armas e munições e que dividiu o valor é sua parte é U$$1.600.000,00 e que quer ajuda para me mandar por correio diplomatico prometendo uma %desse dinheiro se casar comigo quando findar sua missao.

Now that same man is in contact with me by the name of Lawrence Felix Anieke.
He says he is on a peacekeeping mission in Syria and that it is expected to end soon in about two months.
Told the story of being an only child, deceased parents who is a widower with 2 children, even sent a photo of him with the children.
He said that he and a group of soldiers found a box of money, probably from purchases of weapons and ammunition, and that the value of his share is U $ 1,600,000.00 and that he wants help to send me by diplomatic mail promising A% of that money will marry me when their mission is over.

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hubert Alonso

Postby 465234 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Quero denunciar esse perfil Hubert Alonso
Conheci esse scammer em um site de namoro Amor & Classe.Ele diz ter 54 anos, viúvo com uma filha,de 9 anos.
Apresentou-se dizendo ser engenheiro de instalação de cabos subterrâneos, mora em Barcelona-Espanha.Está vindo ao Brasil porque tem um contrato com a NET que durará 10 anos e que gostou de mim equeria casar comigo.Depois de se declarar apaixonado,disse que iria para Dubai comprar os cabos e de lá viria para o Brasil para ficar juntos.Nunca podia atender celular,porque alegou que seu aparelho era um thuraya phone que não aceita chamadas.Quando chegou em Dubai comprou presentes,relógios,bolsa eletrodomésticos incluindo um anel de noivado e ele falou que viria para o Brasil de navio e que a empresa não permite o embarque dos itens que ele comprou,por isso encaminhará pelo correio aéreo. Ele pagou 2.600,00 em impostos,mas que eu teria que pagar mais 2.600 00 aqui no Brasil pediu nome,endereço e telefone.Ocorre que as tais taxas devem ser pagas em nome de pessoa física, o que fez eu ver que era golpe. Seguem imagens dele.

I want to report this profile Hubert Alonso
I met this scammer on a dating site Amor & Classe. He says he is 54 years old, widowed with a 9 year old daughter.
He introduced himself as an underground cable installation engineer, lives in Barcelona, ​​Spain. He is coming to Brazil because he has a 10-year contract with NET that he liked me and would like to marry me. After declaring himself in love, he said that He would go to Dubai to buy the cables and from there he would come to Brazil to be together. He could never answer a cell phone, because he claimed that his device was a thuraya phone that does not accept calls. Engagement and he said that he would come to Brazil by ship and that the company does not allow the items he bought to be shipped, so he will forward by air mail. He paid 2,600.00 in taxes, but that I would have to pay another 2,600.00 here in Brazil asked for name, address and phone. Following are images of him.
Last edited by IceFM on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hubert Alonso

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:18 am

...... Engagement and he said that he would come to Brazil by ship and that the company does not allow the items he bought to be shipped, so he will forward by air mail. He paid 2,600.00 in taxes, but that I would have to pay another 2,600.00 here in Brazil asked for name, address and phone. Following are images of him......

Don't pay and don't take this Box. Otherwise you're responsible for receiving stolen goods, Tax fraud and money laundry
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 465234 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:03 am

Quero retirar a ultima foto da,denuncia que é o print da tela do whatsaap porque aparrce meu nome.Como faço?

I want to remove the last photo of the, denounces that it is the screen print of whatsaap because my name appears. How do I do it?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Eu removi o nome da imagem.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rlily9929@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Nelson1235 Yesterday, 12:00
hello

Nelson1235
Email rlily9929@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 45 y.o.
Country Germany
City frankfurt
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Other
Occupation business man
Description
Personal Description single and divorce

IP Address Geolocation

41.218.203.5 is an IPv4 address owned by Vodafone Ghana and located in Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Ks3000
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ks3000 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:31 pm

This picture has been used on this fake account-targeting Middle Aged women the soliciting money.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:47 am

This picture has been used on this fake account-targeting Middle Aged women the soliciting money.
.facebook.com/usiju.tsilaba :twisted:
Martin Fred
Works at U.S. Army Reserve
June 27, 2021 to present
Studied at West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Widowed

Image Image

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Rosemistress
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Eric Jones, 805-622-7280

Postby Rosemistress » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:56 am

Now goes by name of Col. Eric Jones. Contacted through Fitbit app, asked to switch to WhatsApp (805-622-7280). Have talked for several months. No email ever given and will not do video or calls. Only text. Stated is in Iraq on peacekeeping mission. Was to back to states in June but was shot in March. In hospital since. Received a compensation for injury in sum of $1,000,000 in cash. Ship to home address (??) to nanny of kids. Held in Belgium for taxes to the sum of $4100. Can not pay due to no access to his money. Has shipping company by name of Westatlantic Shipping and Logistics sending email with status. States needs to raise money so that when he gets home he can marry me and travel with kids. Stated wife died few years ago in wreck. Kids are 9 & 12. Gets upset when too many questions are asked. Said that he should be home soon but is really worried about getting the money home. Says sweet, beautiful things. He’s Really Good.

Image. Image Image

eh122021
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby eh122021 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:36 am

I googled a photo that sent me straight to this post.

Scammer is going by the name Chris Jones now on MyFitnessPal. DMed me there and it was too sketch. So I did some googling. He said he has 2 kids, 12 and 10, gave me there names, said he is in Iraq and in the army. He's retiring soon and "can't wait to meet me." I sent him a link and he denied the whole thing. Typical. Watch out peeps.

Return to “Military scams”