It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sven, pt. 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tony Peterson - tonypeterson30@yahoo.com & tonypeterson233@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 19, 2017 9:09 pm

split from:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=109025#p526561

zorpia.com/Tonypeterson
Tony
53, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 38‑80, in Singapore.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Currently Living WithAlone
Religion Christian

hello
Am Tony richy peterson by name i am a sailor marine military man by profession,Am a Captain General by rank.
I was born and raised in United States of America, Chicago.

Tony
I currently work In Israel as a marine military man,Am a Captain General by rank: i have been into life contract with the U.N. for over 20years now and am planning to quit this time cause i want to get settle down again,
am a divorce with a lovely son called Mark,that is why am here searching for a woman that knows the true meaning of love, care and understanding. richypeterson this is my skype id, my email id tonypeterson30@yahoo.com and tonypeterson233@gmail.com

Hangouts;
plus.google.com/u/0/100119533276713774129
Tony Peterson
tonypeterson233@gmail.com

difference pics
see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48580&start=330#p526563

Tony Peterson - tonypeterson30@yahoo.com & tonypeterson233@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas Owen, lucasowen1987@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 20, 2017 12:56 am

Lucas Owen, lucasowen1987@outlook.com
London, Engd, United Kingdom

http:/ /odnoklassniki.ru/apps/topface/?path=/profile/83037880/msg/
Source:
IP-source address is 65.54.190.199.
Geo-location information
Country USA
State / Region Washington
City of Redmond
Latitude 47.6801
Longitude -122.1206
Area Code 425

I'm so happy I got you by email, and I promise that everything you need in a man of your dreams is all I promise you,
I dream of a romantic and confident woman, a strong personality who will hug me and carry
in his hands for a living, that would help me create a strong and happy family I am so happy about the honor given to me, I will definitely write to you and wait for a reply,
To be honest, I'm tired of being alone.
Same as you, I'm not here to play games. We're both looking for the person who will
be not just an ordinary wife or husband, but also a partner for an adventurous life
shows us Hello Dear,
I'm so happy with seriousness to get together with me, write and tell me all about yourself, I'm interested in you for serious relationship.Attach your pictures please.As we exchange mail, we'll soon get used to each other.
I am very pleased to address you. I'm the captain, Lucas Owen, I 50 years old, I came from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in the army in Syria with the Army's 3rd Infantry Division.
I lost my wife 5 years ago. We had a son who is 12 years old now, and he schools in London. I came in contact with you, because I'm looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after retirement in the army.
Nevertheless, I beg your friendship, understanding, creating the potential for successful collaboration to understand.
I was on duty for 28 years, and now I have one month to complete their mission here, and then I'll retire. I am a romantic person, very affectionate and caring father, the distance can not be an obstacle to true love.
I am not always due to the nature of my work, so I prefer e-mails than chatting, as I always busy with my men here.
Tell us more about yourself.
Big Kisses, Lucas

RESURFACED
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109026
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: jmkth55@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 20, 2017 5:25 am

Subject: hi
I am James McKeith 57 years old from USA and you?

IP: 146.185.31.221
ISP: Hosting Services Inc
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Felix Edward - felixed1950@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun May 21, 2017 11:16 pm

felixed1950@gmail.com

FMF

felix1964 Profile:

Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Date: 2017-05-21 04:44 AM
Subject: Hello

My name is Felix Edward 53 year old by age an United States of America Army am here search for a true love, please can you tell me more about yourself if you don�??t mind, my email: felixed1950@gmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

morganraymond1965@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 23, 2017 10:45 am

richd
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Houston Texas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Am simple man

morganraymond1965@gmail.com

IP: 41.218.208.121 Accra, Ghana

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Huritt David - hurittdisney@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 23, 2017 7:48 pm

plus.google.com/113889214273622589964
Huritt David

Huritt David
Hello Abby my name is Huritt, I saw your profile picture and, I diside to add you,
Please email me or email me at hurittdisney@gmail.com

more pics already posted

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Huritt - hurittramosdud@hotmail.com & hurittdisney1@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Reply-To: hurittramosdud@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 14:35:21 +0200
SPAM: YES

Hello my dear
How are you doing, i hope you have a very good day of happiness, joy, love, given and peace, well i saw your profile in social media and i am interested to know more about you and to meet you. My name is Huritt Disney, from Atlanta Georgia in the USA. I am a single father, i lost my wife 3 years ago, attach is my picture and also
the picture of my daughter Betty, I will be happy if you can write to me little about yourself and your picture,
so i will write to you more about me and my daughter Betty, have a good and happy day.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely Huritt

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mikchris07@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 am

It wouldn´t be a full day without at least one Sven fakey ;)

mikchris
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am a mariner and i am looking for a God fearing woman who will take care of me and my 2 kids

mikchris07@gmail.com

IP: 197.211.56.43
State/Region:
City: Jabi

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jmkth55@gmail.com, continued

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 24, 2017 3:31 pm

^^
My love-James
James McKeith

My love,

When someone incredibly amazing comes into your life you don't question it. Instead, you ride out the phenomenal feelings and emotions. You enjoy the ride. Don't you realize that being with you is a journey I wouldn't want to experience with anyone else? My heart and every fiber of my being only wants to experience everything with you.

I love you,
James

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ryeranderson12@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 24, 2017 8:41 pm

In an almost ridiculous monotony, here is my THIRD "Sven" in less than 24 hours!

Hello, I will really love to know more about you
Hi ,
I viewed your profile and wanted you to know i am interested in you .I can see that the distance between us is great but i do believe We can overcome the great distance as distance should & does not come between two loving hearts but it does make it inconvenient. However I also believe Where there is a will there is away.Have been on this for a while now and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Ryer Anderson White/Caucasian.I joined the US Army and have been doing great until this position.i also have a master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland USA. I have a good sense of humor.I'm a widower been widowed for some years now. After the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis, Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swimming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest. I hope to hear from you
Thanks
Ryer.
maybe we can meet on hangouts
How are doing today? I think that will be good and fine for me . Because i dont much come on there . here is my hangout ID ...ryeranderson12@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon .
Thanks
Ryer

m,
Ryer4love "I'm looking for someone with a great personality someone that loves to have fun"
51 year old man from San Diego, California Looking for woman for relationship Last seen within the last four days

Interests: swimming, camping, fishing, reading & writing, tennis, Football, Basketball, Baseball, golfing
let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Ryer Anderson, I have a good sense of humor. Age (52yrs)I'm a widower been widowed for 4yrs now.I have just only 1 lovely daughter ( Juliet)(9years old)after the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 4years, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis, Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing,swimming etc
Profession: US ARMY

Marital StatusWidowed
Have Children?Yes, they live at home

Image Image Image

Thank you for email! First, let me say that I'm not on a quest to find someone to complete me; I'm not half a person alone. But it would be wonderful to find someone to do things with, go places with and share life with. Common interests are always good, but I also like to try new things, so please be willing to introduce me to your favorite activities and interests too. I'm pretty open as to who I might be interested in - I'm more concerned with the person than the "type". I believe virtually everyone has something attractive and interesting about them.

I like to fish, tent camp, walk trails (the Nature Center is a great place!) and think zoos, museums and rodeos are also fun. Symphonies, live theater, movies and live bands are other favorites. I don't drink (unless you count an occasional O'Douls or other non-alcoholic beer), but I'm always up to go hear a good band! Maybe even a not-so-good band. Just so it's real people playing music, not some DJ.

I enjoy growing house plants, flowers and vegetables. There's nothing better than fresh produce you've grown yourself!, I've been a USA Army for many years, let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Ryer Anderson White/Caucasian.I joined the US Army and have been doing great until this position.i also have a master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland USA. I have a good sense of humor.I'm a widower been widowed for some years now. After the sudden and devastating death of my wife,Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past years,

I am searching for a friend and mate for life. Someone to laugh with, love with, learn with, travel and enjoy life with. A woman who is intelligent, successful, and assertive. A take-charge woman who yet is kind, caring, loving, dependable, honorable, devoted, passionate and compassionate. Not looking for a perfect woman but one who is right for me and me for her. You enjoy being with an educated, loving, gracious, passionate and devoted Man to share your life with. Together we enjoy life's "simple pleasures" as much as the "finer things in life". Your love to treat a man like a woman.
I have deep spiritual convictions but am not a religious nut. I would like the woman I meet to also be a believer in Jesus Christ and enjoy going to church together. I think that is a wonderful foundation for a relationship.

I have a 9-years-old daughter who is with me on a regular basis. And of course, she is the most pretty kid on the planet! My time is rather limited and can be submitted to the woman that worht's due to work and my daughter, so the woman I meet would need to be understanding of my situation. But I can certainly make time for the right woman!

I think someday it would be awesome to own some land with live water (for swimming and fishing), a big log home with a wood-burning fireplace, a large garden spot and some horses to ride. It seems that the older I get, the more appealing that kind of lifestyle becomes.

As I said, I'm rather open-minded about the person I'd be interested in, but some qualities I prefer are: intelligence, creativity (someone musical or artistic would be great!), i will love to know more about you and what you do for a living ?

NB: The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so i'm waiting for 1 of my other things that's my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring,she would n,t hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion and how it feels so i'm not into playing games.i will really love you to send me some of your pictures and hope to hear from you again

Ryer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Ryer Anderson <ryeranderson12@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello
How are you doing today? I did not heard from you since I sent
you my last mail. I was to know if you are doing good. hope to
hear you soon
thanks
Ryer

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sven, pt. 2

Postby Bix » Sat May 27, 2017 8:30 am

Tom Raymond
Skype.....

tom.raymond18
tom.raymond22
tom.raymond58
raymond123456668
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jose Ford, joseford128@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:03 am

live:joseford128
as mee what you to know :silly:

same scammer as previously seen with
jose.ford1955@outlook.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kelvenwilliams3@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:17 am

kelven227
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Arizona
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

Am easy going, clam, honest,caring, loving and romantic. I want a woman who can be loyal treat me and love me like i would her..make me a priority once in awhile..to feel special and grow old with me to have adventures and stand by me when life happens

IP: 107.170.57.245 DigitalOcean; bad IP proxy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Smith/Tony Sharpe, tonysharpe666@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:01 am

see also...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58879&p=528694#p528694

David Smith
live:tonysharpe666
Picture is Sven....

Return to “Military scams”