It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Внимание! Мошенник!

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
kidyaeva
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Внимание! Мошенник!

Postby kidyaeva » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 am

Некий anderson james, вот его фейсбук https:/ /m.facebook.com/anderson.james.58173000 разводит желающих любви одиноких женщин на деньги! Схема стандартная - он отправляет некий демократический груз с дееьгами и подарками самолетом/кораблем на имя пострадавшей. Подтверждает это фотографией фальшивой cmr. Пострадавшая естественно никакой посылки не получает. Мошенник сообщает, что груз задержали на таможне и пострадавшей необходимо заплатить таможенный налог в большом размере. Влюбленная пострадавшая ведется на это и отправляет деньги якобы компании перевозчику, причем контакты с этой компанией только по e-mail. Далее груз оказывается в другой стране и нужно снова заплатить таможенный налог и тд. и т.п. Далее просят прислать деньги на авиабилет агенту компании-перевозчика, чтобы он смог вернуть груз отправителю-мошеннику. Все это время мошенник клянется в любви и вечной верности, называет вас своей женой и обижается на компрометирующие вопросы. Женщины, не ищите любви заграницей таким образом! Берегите себя и будьте бдительны!

Внимание! Мошенник!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Внимание! Мошенник!

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:11 am

Можете ли вы опубликовать адрес электронной почты, номер телефона, ID SKYPE или другие приложения ID Мошенник использует. Это очень необходимо, чтобы спасти других женщин. Спасибо.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:04 pm

RPO = Алексей Ситников
kompromat1.info/articles/27941-katerina_tihonova_obiraet_krouli_i_sitnikova/27941-katerina_tihonova_obiraet_krouli_i_sitnikova
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:06 pm

badoo/hotornot

James
Washington Grove MD, USA
I am the only child of my late parents Professor Mark Colling Andrew and Dr. Mrs Rose colling of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck three years ago. May her soul rest in peace. Sincerely I have one daughter, Her name is Benedicta and and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Африканские мошенники”