It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Джо Аддасс, nickaddass@yahoo.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:18 am

Он же Джозеф Андерсен, andersonjoseph506@yahoo.com
он же Джо Андерсен
Его телефоны: +2348031858319, +2348054936285
Нашел меня в фейсбуке, выдавал себя за американца Колби Симпсона, из Майами-Бич
https://www.facebook.com/colby.simpson.750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
А это пароль от профиля Колби - Colby26son@yahoo.com/password....eromosele.
По свойствам письма определила IP address 46.228.39.69 (Джо Аддасс)
Вначале Джо Аддасс писал мне около 2 месяцев от имени американца Колби Симпсона, который живет и работает в Нигерии, в Лагосе. Вдовец, есть дочь Дженни 9 лет.
Я сразу поняла, что этот человек мошенник, написала, что не верю ему, он ответил мне :" Treasure why did you left me!am real honey am not one of those online scammers treasure!am not here for Games!I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you laura,plz ring me if you can now,i wanna know if this is you laura!plzzzz do +2348031858319???waiting to hear your beautiful voice??"
Laura I don't know how to say this,if you truely love me laura you have to believe me,sending pictures to you don't really mean am real or not laura,you have to believe me treasure!am sorry if am boundary you,what I can say to this honey you need to follow your heart!I love you laura that's all I can say!I normally use mobile cellphone,
Laura am just who I am!so storys about this country is're terrible when I had this from you honey!I don't go online for dating or chating!right now am thanking God that I meant you!thank God is not one of those scammers truely online!I understand you laura believe me I love you for real,laura please can I come see you!!spend some days with you!take a little vocation like 2weeks with you!thanks for asking about jenny she is fine doing greate!love you kisssssss!!

Laura anytime I read your message I felt so unhappy,cuz I don't know how to prove this am reali didn't came into your life to wrong you or disapoint you!please laura distance might be our alstacle but loving you in my heart will never be far away from me laura,I love you for real!lera write me to live you alone laura why are you doing this to me!bcuz I care about you!trying to make life with you!am just speechless right now don't know what to say laura!

She's fine too laura!I wanted to tell her about you!but I want us to meet first laura!how do you think!
She's really taking Good care of jenny laura!
And jenny loves her so much!and I believe jenny will be glad to have you as her step mum laura!hope you will like that!
And you,how is your mum and your sister!and your little Boys!
How are they doing!!

Please make a step and let's put our hands together and live like a family you always wanted as a woman laura,
I want you to trust me laura,have faith in this we're planing laura,I promise never to let you down laura!
You have to do according to your heart laura!not by what your family are saying!you alone determine your destiny honey!
I love you laura I really do love you!

Laura am so happy right now!the company grant me 3Weeks leave that I requested beacuse of you! can't wait to see your beautiful smiles laura!am so happy right now!
Laura!!
Kisssssss

Laura I have to board a flight from Africa here to the U.S!then go visit jenny,before I will come down to russia!please I need you to help me get to the U.S!cuz in africa here I can't access my CreditCard!only when I get to the U.S!I promise I will pay back when I get to you laura!I can't wait to kiss your lips!stay with you all through the night sleeping together laura!please

Laura please I want you to understand me ok!I need some money bound a flight from Africa to United states!yes laura just a flight ticket money!over here I can't access my Creditcard!only when I get to the the United states!please help me!kiss love you laura!
I need here by second of february luara!
Laura you there please talk to me!!
My love please talk to me!I can't wait to be with you laura!
Please talk to me laura!!

Laura go to the Bank!ask any of then in the Bank that you want to send money to Africa!they will tell you what to do honey that's all!
Yes once you send the money to Africa Nigeria!all you need to do you send me the details of the money!I will go to any of the Western Union Bank around to pick it up laura!love you laura!please can you do this!!

I felt so embarrass with that you just sent me laura!am not loving you because of what you have!am a man of my self laura!I love you laura not because you have money!what I feel for you is real!I understand you honey is not easy to trust somebody you'v not seen!if I were you I would done the same!to be frank with you honey!am for real!I needed this money because the company only grant me a leave!I have to be back to work after 3Weeks honey which I told you!am speechless right now I don't know what to say cuz!I don't have much on me!but when I gets to the states I will take care of everything laura!I really want you to believe me and hoping to see me soon!

Lerissa really you have to be careful ok!cuz anytime you come up with the scammers letters!I was feel bad with it!cuz am not a black man lerissa!I came here to Africa to work with my company!because will have a contract with the lagos state Governor for Road construction!this all I knew about,am not a black man lerissa!I have everything I want in my life as a man,I have a daughter which I told you about jenny!am not doing this because of money!I don't go on sites chatting about love!this is my first time on face book social network!please you have to believe me and have trust in me lerissa!ok,I understands how you feel about those african men!please be careful don't listen to any of there storys lerissa!I love you and I love you for Good!!???

Наша переписка продолжалась. Этот человек уверял меня, что он белый и просто работает в Африке. А я искала на него данные везде. По фотографии ничего найти не смогла, фото не засвечено в интернете, но мне удалось найти реального человека по телефону, который он мне дал. Гугл выдал мне сайт, где этот номер телефона засветился, я просмотрела все записи и наконец-то нашла реального человека. Им оказался Джо Аддасс из Лагоса. Я написала об этом письмо :"Am here to find a soul mate,if you real and want to settle down in a relationship add me up,or whats app me on +2348031858319,I don't mine voice call too!Colby! Damn you! What's this? Explain!! Your phone number.What interracial dating? Who are you? Ischesch black woman or vice versa? Show your real face. You do not scare me this. I will still love you. All remain in force".
После долгого молчания Джо мне признался, кто он на самом деле :" Please lerissa don't live me!cuz i truely love you
Am joe addass
Really am from Africa i have been looking for a relationship treasure!believe me!!
If you can really have that trust in me right i will be so much glad treasure please dont live me
If i told you am a black man you won't accept me from loving you "

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Джо Аддасс, nickaddass@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 pm

а пароль он что, сам дал? :shock:

вот его ФБ настоящий:
https://www.facebook.com/joe.addass" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Африканские мошенники”