It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Suzanne Miguel, info.ubsfinancefr@aol.fr, fdecsd@aol.fr

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Suzanne Miguel
https://www.facebook.com/suzanne.miguel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Эта красотка, или уж не знаю, может, и ОН, похоже, тоже занимается скамом
Фотка используется на сайтах про свадебный макияж для зеленых глаз. :)
http://katyaburg.ru/razdely/zhenskiy-kl ... foto-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://woman-v.ru/svadebnyj-makiyazh-dl ... -glaz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

В профиле у неё вот такая публикация от 4 марта:
Мы предлагаем кредиты на 3% годовых, если кто здесь заинтересованы в получении кредита от нашей кредитования фирмы, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по электронной почте info.ubsfinancefr@aol.fr

Но это еще ладно... Она еще нашим женщинам и даже мужчинам рассылает такие письма:
Trans. : Gold Bullion for sale
От кого: Suzanne Miguel <fdecsd@aol.fr>
Сегодня, 13:02 1

Dear Sir.
My Name is Suzanne Miguel, I am a nationality of France, my late father is from France and my mother from Benin Republic, presently my mother is lying at teh hospital bed since eight month now, she have been inffected with Cancer, it has taking over her breat and the doctors said the illness is approaching her heart, I really need your help to secure the Gold bullion which my father deposited with a Finance House in France and have it sale for us to realise some money there to take my mother to an international hospital in your country for proper treatment and secure a house for us in your country to live upon our arrival as my late father's family is after our lives do to the said Gold deposit that my father made.
Presently we are in Benin, my mother's home for our security as my late father's family in France is threatening our live, we have to take refuge in Benin for our dea lives.
Find the picture of the Gold bullion which i told you about.
please kindly get back to us if you can help us in this situation to secure the gold bullion from the Finance house in France as my late Father's foreign partner , you are to work with our lawyer to get this done and proceed in getting a buyer for the 63 kg.
waiting to hear from you sir. Suzanne Miguel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We offer loans on 3% interest, if any one here is interested in getting loan from our loaning firm, kindly contact us via e-mail info.ubsfinancefr@aol.fr

Что, еще одна "Нигерийская принцесса"?! :shock: Сколько можно?! :twisted:
Она в Бенине, мать больна раком и почти умирает, отец уже умер, но все-таки успел оставить ей наследство во французском банке. Только теперь речь идет уже о Золотых Слитках!!!
И она хочет переехать в вашу страну, чтобы вылечить свою мать. И предлагает связаться с её адвокатом, чтобы помочь ей найти покупателя на золотые слитки весом 63 кг!!! :D

Не хило! 63 кг чистого золота! Это ж сколько денег-то, деньжища... А про процент, комиссию-то и не сказала! :mrgreen:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”