It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jerry Mcdurf, jerrymcdurf@yahoo.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:15 am

Наши девочки нашли его на Вконтакте и попросили опубликовать информацию о скаммере.
профиль https://vk.com/jerrymcdurf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Birmingham +447024019277

ImageImage Image

По свойствам письма нашли его IP 41.206.12.42
Country Nigeria
State/Region 05 City Lagos
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958
Area Code

The IP address 41.206.12.42 appears to have been assigned by the African Network Information Centre (AfriNIC). AfriNIC is the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) for the Africa region.
IP 41.206.12.42

Расшифровка IP адреса дала еще один результат:
person: Atte Enyenihi nic-hdl: AE32-AFRINIC address: MTN Nigeria Communications Limited address: Plot 1612 Adeola Hopewell Street address: Victoria Island address: Lagos State address: Nigeria address: lagos address: Nigeria address: Lagos address: Nigeria e-mail: attee@mtnnigeria.net phone: +2348032009260 changed: hiba@afrinic.net 20130308 changed: attee@mtnnigeria.net 20130826 source: AFRINIC

Его письма:
Dear please read through the message i sent you on vk, you are special to me and i apreciate that fact please do take care and stay out of trouble. Sweetie it was a sad night although as the thought of my daughter being under medical attention was all over my head and i could hardly concentrate, the Doctors have agreed to receive the money from you tomorrow as i pleaded with them that the banking system has made it so here in Russia. here the details you send the money to through Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) at any of the outlet near your location.
Receiver's Name: Alex Kingston Address Houston Texas, USA.

Thanks so much my dear for this love and care you have show towards my daughter, I appreciate your help. I will be having a very lengthy business meeting with my partners today so i might not be online till the evening my dear, i hope you do not miss me too much my dear, i will surely miss you very much and will always think about you. Do take care of yourself and please stay out of trouble Even at work, You are special to me sweetie
Last edited by Sakura on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”