It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Ball, georgebell539@yahoo.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Mon May 26, 2014 9:59 am

New York City
Место работы:Maritime Engeneering
Нашел меня в контакте
https://vk.com/id255276908" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Есть профиль в фейсбуке
https://www.facebook.com/george.bell.16752754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
В фейсбуке иное место проживания написал: Usa, Komi, Russia
Проверила фото, не засвечены
По свойствам письма определила IP: At Sun, 25 May 2014 21:33:06 +0100 (BST), the email sender georgebell539@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.71.216.88 located in Nigeria.
IP address: 41.71.216.88
IP country: Nigeria
IP Address state:
IP Address city:
IP latitude: 10.0000
IP longitude: 8.0000
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: VISAFONE
Email IP: 98.138.112.34
А это из его писем мне:
George
Hi,how are you?my name is George Bell and i am 43 years.I was going through pictures and profiles here and yours caught my interest and attention,i will really want us to know much about ourselves.My email address is georgebell539@yahoo.com ,add me to your messenger or better still write me for us to talk.Take proper care and stay blessed. George Bell
Hello, Thank you for your message back , a nice picture you have there on your profile and I am glad in you , and your interest in answering my e-mail. I must say that you are a beautiful woman , and I'm very attracted to you , I 'm lonely , and because I but for the love I'm looking for would do my best to improve my UK , I was raised in the United States, to go to UK recently , to take good care of my sick mother to spend the rest of their life for them to move left , it stays in UK . You can get a very interesting woman and it seems to us , we have much in common and need to learn more because I like to know you and let us know more about each other . I hardly get online at this website because of the situation at hand, so I think it is faster and better for me to achieve this through my private e- mail address : georgebell539@yahoo.com You can also send me your e -mail address so I always send e- mails and more pictures of me . Send me an email and
I'll be back to you as soon as I can.
I am looking to start a relationship with you, I expect to hear from you again .
Loverly home with a loving family you search for the same Qualities as I do I think you are Beautiful & I would love to create a foundation of friendship to become a true loving Relationship & plan our future dreams together forever as I must say to be honest you would be the most stunning Bride & mother of our Children I'm very interested In you my Lady & I would love to stand by you as Your Gentleman of passion & Romance to be sincere honest caring loving faithful to protect you support you as my Lady Always as I'm very kind Hearted open Minded I don't like Arguing I just reason I have a very good understanding & communication of a true loving Relationship I think Expression if words creates the.
Strongest Relationships in the world Darling I would live to be with you & I will put my all in to our loving Relationship to be together forever sweetheart so I say yes Darling I will commit myself to you as my fine lady & I will be sincere faithful ' love you like no other in this world sweetheart & I must say only you Always you just you Always you have my sincere honest word & promise My Loverly Lady I will stand by you as your loving Gentleman for ever please Express your feelings & open up your Heart & I will fill your Heart full of true Love my Darling I'm so happy I meat you I think you are so loving caring & Beautiful in every way you have wonderful Qualities & you are a very intelligent Lady & I think you are just stunning Baby you really are I will write all about myself & life in my next Love letter to you sweetheart & thank you for crossing my true loving path as my path of Love has stopes at your feet Darling & would be proud to be your
loving Gentleman forever I look forward to your Expression of Loving words my Lady please take care sweetheart thinking of you Kisses & hugs kind Loving
Please always love me and i do okay.Attach of this email is my pix will send you more in my next email will like you to send yours to me when replying this email.
Love you and take good care of yourself for me.
Regards.
George Bell

Только одна фотография, на обоих профилях...

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Ball, georgebell539@yahoo.com

Postby Анна » Tue May 27, 2014 4:42 am

Сегодня снова написал мне, но уже с другого почтового ящика
georgebell5310@outlook.com
Сделала анализ по свойствам письма: At Mon, 26 May 2014 21:15:13 -0700, the email sender georgebell5310@outlook.com sent you an email from the IP address 65.55.116.9 located in United States, Redmond.
Email IP: 65.54.188.94
Это его новое письмо:
Hello, Thank you for your message back , a nice picture you have there on your profile and I am glad in you , and your interest in answering my e-mail. I must say that you are a beautiful woman , and I'm very attracted to you , I 'm lonely , and because I but for the love I'm looking for would do my best to improve my UK , I was raised in the United States, to go to UK recently , to take good care of my sick mother to spend the rest of their life for them to move left , it stays in UK . You can get a very interesting woman and it seems to us , we have much in common and need to learn more because I like to know you and let us know more about each other . I hardly get online at this website because of the situation at hand, so I think it is faster and better for me to achieve this through my private e- mail address :georgebell5310@outlook.com You can also send me your e -mail address so I always send e- mails and more pictures of me . Send me an email and
I'll be back to you as soon as I can.
I am looking to start a relationship with you, I expect to hear from you again .
Lovely home with a loving family you search for the same Qualities as I do I think you are Beautiful & I would love to create a foundation of friendship to become a true loving Relationship & plan our future dreams together forever as I must say to be honest you would be the most stunning Bride & mother of our Children I'm very interested In you my Lady & I would love to stand by you as Your Gentleman of passion & Romance to be sincere honest caring loving faithful to protect you support you as my Lady Always as I'm very kind Hearted open Minded I don't like Arguing I just reason I have a very good understanding & communication of a true loving Relationship I think Expression if words creates the.
Strongest Relationships in the world Darling I would live to be with you & I will put my all in to our loving Relationship to be together forever sweetheart so I say yes Darling I will commit myself to you as my fine lady & I will be sincere faithful ' love you like no other in this world sweetheart & I must say only you Always you just you Always you have my sincere honest word & promise My Lovely Lady I will stand by you as your loving Gentleman for ever please Express your feelings & open up your Heart & I will fill your Heart full of true Love my Darling I'm so happy I meat you I think you are so loving caring & Beautiful in every way you have wonderful Qualities & you are a very intelligent Lady & I think you are just stunning Baby you really are I will write all about myself & life in my next Love letter to you sweetheart & thank you for crossing my true loving path as my path of Love has stops at your feet Darling & would be proud to be your
loving Gentleman forever I look forward to your Expression of Loving words my Lady please take care sweetheart thinking of you Kisses & hugs kind Loving
Please always love me and i do okay.Attach of this email is my pix will send you more in my next email will like you to send yours to me when replying this email.
Love you and take good care of yourself for me.
Regards.
George Bell
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Return to “Африканские мошенники”