It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

John-Cruiz John-Cruiz, cruizjohnv@yahoo.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed May 28, 2014 9:12 am

Родной город:North Carolina
Нашел меня в контакте
https://vk.com/id255033015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Проверила регистрацию: Нигерия
По свойствам письма сделала анализ: At Tue, 27 May 2014 21:45:20 -0700 (PDT), the email sender cruizjohnv@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.220.69.149 located in Nigeria, Lagos.
IP address: 41.220.69.149
IP country: Nigeria
IP Address state: Lagos
IP Address city: Lagos
IP latitude: 6.4531
IP longitude: 3.3958
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
Host: 41.220.69.149.vgccl.net
Email IP: 98.138.112.34
А это из его писем:
John-Cruiz
Hello beautiful lady, Good morning how are you ? I hope that you are fine and every body within you.Sorry i was not able to communicate with you earlier, i was on my duty post then. Im John 42years old, im single, No kids. with the 82 Airborne Division here in Afghanistan, how about you?
Hello My dear, how are you doing now? I hope your day was good at work, i just got off duty then and wanted to check in on you.. i will love to know something more about you..
John
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”