It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lewis Bryant - lewisbryanty2k@hotmail.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sakura » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Lewis Bryant
vk.com/lbryant

Это скаммер. Он обманул одну женщину из России. Он выманил у неё деньги, пока неизвестно, сколько эта женщина отправила ему денег. Мы это уточним как можно скорее. Она не сообщила его email пока, но как только она сообщит, я напишу на RS.
This is the scammer. He deceived one woman from Russia. He enticed money from her, while it isn't known, how many this woman sent money to him. We will specify it as soon as possible. She didn't report while its email but as soon as she will report, I will write on RS.
Из сообщения в нашей FB-группе.

Девочки в группе в Контакте одна (женщина) написала женщине из нашей группы. Читайте............
Девочки! Как не прискорбно, но случилось неприятное. Я предупредила женщину, что ее дружок скамер, но оказалось поздно, она уже выслала ему денюжки. И вот что она мне рассказала Это будет всем интересно. Из письма видно, что она еще верит ему. Я ее долго убеждала, представляла доказательства. Но она ждет понедельника, когда он ей обещал прилететь к ней навсегда....Сколько выслала - не говорит, но думаю, что много...

Письмо жертвы:
"привет. Хотела рассказать еще дальше про этого парня. Мы с ним договорились что он приедет в мой город на неделю. Самолет кабул москва и тд. Звонят мне на сотовый в день его приезда в москву. Сначала по английски. Потом на ломаном русском что люис браунт задержан московской службой безопасности за то что при нем были доллары, ворованные. Много. И надо вроде заплатить...взятку. я конечно сказала что нет денег. Потом с его страницы мне написал сотрудник московской службы безопасности '''фрунзе михаил''' знаю ли я люиса . Писал по английски .. спрашиваю почему пишите не порусски.. говорит тут другие офицеры должны прочитать что вы ответите. Вообщем объяснила что в сети по переписки знакомы. Он сказал что люис будет задержан т.к имел с собой дипломат с украденными доларами. До того момента пока кто то его не заберет...адвокаты или родственники. Я написала что у меня нет денег.. с тех пор он не выходит в контакт. Телефон с которого звонили пробила получился сергиев пассад... 89268029111. Перезвонили мы с девченками с другого номера ... ответили по английски ... и звук как из глухого места... может тюрьма... пробила в сергиевом пассаде тюрьмы находятся... и вот я в шоке... сначала была ... вдруг правда я его подставила и его задержали.... или это; все время мне писал заключенный из тюрьмы.. адрес куда посылала деньги на счет по его просьбе США ВЕРГИНИЯ ГОРОД ЧЕСАПИК САРЕ ФОРД .. есть более подробный адрес... если надо напишу... можешь спросить ХХХ она недоступна мне.. точно я не подставила человека??? А то я переживаю очень...vc"

а вот и его профиль
vk.com/lbryant"

Image ImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage

TRANSLATE:
She corresponded with this scammer on Vk. At his request it sent it money for the address: USA VIRGINIA CHESAPIK SAR'S CITY FORD.
He told that he will arrive to her city soon. And she waits for him. He has to arrive to her on Monday, from Kabul, for 1 week. But in day of his arrival to Moscow, someone called her on the cell phone. Someone called from phone 89268029111.
And at first in English???!!! and then in broken Russian somebody has told her that Lewis Bryant is detained by the Moscow security service!!! since he had many stolen dollars. And she has to pay a bribe that they let out him. She told them that she has no money for a bribe. Then from his page (scammer’s page!) the employee of the Moscow security service (called as Michail Frunze), told her in English (why? ?!! ) and asked her, whether she knows Lewis Bryant. She asked him why he writes in English, instead of in Russian, he answered her that other officers have to read that she will answer him (as though all staff of the Moscow security service speaks only English, in general nobody knows Russian. And in general, as though a bribe this such commonplace that all other employees have to know about it! ) She explained to him that she is familiar with Lewis Bryant on correspondence. This "employee" told her that Lewis Bryant is detained with the stolen dollars, and that he will be detained while someone (relatives or the lawyer) won't take away him (certainly, for money, i.e. a bribe).
She wrote to him that she has no money. And since then he doesn't contact.
She with girlfriends called on that number 89268029111. (from phone of the girlfriend). There answered in English.
And the sound was as from a deaf place, maybe, from prison. She with her girlfriends checked this phone number, it appeared that it is number is in the city of Sergiev Posad, in Russia.
In Sergiev Posad there are a lot of prisons…. And she worries now, and suddenly she really set up this man that she didn't help out him and he will be imprisoned …. Or that all this time she was written by the prisoner from prison …
At his request she sent him money for the address of the USA of VIRGINIYA the CITY CHESAPIK SARE FORD.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lewis Bryant

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Yeah, you are indeed having an accomplice / mule right in Russia, as you said - at least someone who willingly did the "phone job" for the scammers :( Do you have the email and the fake website´s (Moscow security service) url?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lewis Bryant - 89268029111

Postby Sakura » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 am

Yes, FrumpyBB, the woman who transferred us the story of her VK-girlfriend, told me address of this scammer:
lewisbryanty2k@hotmail.com

Sakura
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lewis Bryant - 89268029111

Postby Sakura » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:31 am

Here is a profile with the same photos on FB: facebook.com/daniella.lewis.7146
"from Las-Vegas"

ImageImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lewis Bryant - lewisbryanty2k@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 am

clone: plus.google.com/112122817397101942175/about
Lewis Bryant
2 Follower|368 Aufrufe
Hat gearbeitet bei British Petroleum
Hat besucht: University of Oxford
British Petroleum
Engineer, 1996
Links
Blogs/Websites
nndb.com/company/026/000051870/ (Aktuell)
Ausbildung
University of Oxford
Marine Engineer, 1990 - 1995
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Good job Sakura and the gang :-) ;-)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:15 am

Lewis Bryant, lewisbryanty2k@hotmail.com
https:/ /vk.com/id200924071
https:/ /www.facebook.com/lewis.bryant.330

Scammers trying to breed for money a few more women.
Lewis
Good morning, my, How are you doing today? I hope you slept well, I think your personal photo is so attractive, and I would like to know you more, we can be friends?
Lewis
Thank you very much for your respond, I am glad to hear from you, but I would say in the morning, Lewis Bryant, a native of the United States, I am an army officer for the United States Army, and I'm a colonel by rank, I have a daughter, whose name is Danielle, she is much for me, and I love her with all my heart, lol, I'm alone, so she died from breast cancer, I was alone and learn to live a happy and love my daughter, I'm currently working in Afghanistan, and also trying to get on and get a new relationship a woman to spend the rest of their lives with me, you're beautiful, and I love your profile photo, I'm glad we can be friends, do not you tell me a little about yourself as well ..? Good morning to you and have a great day
Lewis
How many children you have and what exactly do you do for a living during the coming financial growth of your country
Lewis
Well, it's very good
well, I will tell you a little about me
I Lewis Bryant, I colonel by rank with the United States Army
I'm not married, and I have only one daughter, who lives in the states and schools there too
her name is Danielle
she's all that I have in my life and I love her so much with all my heart and soul
I am the king and humble man, and I would really like to meet you in person, because you are very beautiful woman, and I wanted us to become much more than friends, maybe a lover, because I am ready to meet with you, because I love t
youh
Lewis
Good morning, my good friend, how was your night? I hope you slept fine and everything is going on quite well with you .. yes? It's so nice to wake up in the morning with thoughts of you in my heart, so I have come here so early in the morning to say good morning to you, and wish you a wonderful day and a nice weekend as well, as everyone in your family? I hope you are all doing well, I really enjoyed spending the weekend with you, if I had time for this, but unfortunately, I will be traveling to Syria this weekend during the mission only 48 hours and I'll get back to their duty to base here in Afghanistan as well, however, I want you to please always take care of yourself and be well ... always nice weekened, and I'll look forward to talking to you when I get back, kiss kiss kiss kiss Muah Muah, I'm going to miss you so much .... Good morning to you
Lewis
Hello, my friend, how are you doing today and the weather there with you? I just want to inform you that we just got back a few minutes ago from the mission today
everything went fine, and no soldier was injured or killed
all came back well and good ... I just want to tell you about it and tell you that I missed you a lot
I want to take a shower maybe later we can talk much better well ..? I hope you are doing well and your weekend has been going fine but ..?
miss you
Lewis
There is no Nooo, I'm not just using it as an example, of course, I love to have fun, to go to places with you, to build a family with you and make you the mother of my only daughter also, you got me?
Daniella I miss a lot, but I'm glad that the nurse takes good and proper care of it
Lewis
we will be going back for our vacation officially in December to return to the end of February, but if I have free time, I would like to visit Russia first for you, before I go home, I love to meet you
Lewis
Okay, so you do not have to worry about that, but what I want to know, and get that out, you will be able to love my daughter and teach her as her own child, when you are with her?
Lewis
Good day my dear, I'm glad you like what I sent you, but I am very sad mood today and glad you saw the letter I sent you?
Lewis
Hmm, sorry too much work my dear, my dear Irina, I'm hurt and feel very sad, because the last 2 days now., I could not eat because my daughter Danielle was crying all day and night in the hospital because the nurse dying now ... still here in the camp, because the weather is not very good for a flight now
Lewis
Yes, it should be in flight, because it is a very long distance flight from Afghanistan to the United States, about 18 hours ... you've got yes ..?
Lewis
the weather is so bad here, to fly to the United States, my boss contacted the UN official to come and fly directly to me, but the weather is so bad and the flight did not go
The bad weather of strong winds and brinmestone
Lewis
Danielle there with the head physician of the hospital and midwives in hospital
However, the doctor assured me that everything will be fine, but they need 2 pants AS blood sacrifice her that she can not be alive until the highlight for surgery .. but I can not fly now, and the doctor needs money to buy pants in the blood
You undertsand, I mean honey ..?
Lewis
hmmm, I'm looking for help .. it hurts to do it, but it's a matter of life and death
I do not want anything to happen to my nanny
Lewis
So please my love .., I, to help me to send money to the doctor, so he can buy the genotype of blood, as well as to give it
so she can revive her conciousness .., certainly before the weekend I have to go home
and I go there to the hospital and see a doctor and nurses, and also to send you back your money honey
Lewis
honey as talking to you right now I feel so ashamed and pray that nothing bad happens
My daughter was crying and whenever I remember my heart beating .. but I just be strong, because I am a soldier ...
please a few minutes I'm going to call the hospital doctor now and ask him how much money .. I did not; t do it before because I was trying to see a way to get out of here .. home, but I'll call it now give me a few minutes .. you know what I'm saying ...?
Lewis
he said that it
450USD :silly:
and 2 pant ...
is 90USD
900 :silly:
I do not speak for so long, because when I talked to him on the phone, I hear a voice Daniella too, but I would not want to speak to her. because she will cry more when she hears my voice
you understand what I'm saying
Lewis
You send money to the United States of honey
to detail the nurse or secretary of the hospital doctor in the United States, and they will buy it and begin treatment at its
Do you understand me, dear?
Lewis
Oh, I see, in fact, I sent details of a nurse to you, whom you will send money, but this morning when I called the hospital, she was not there, so that the doctor at the head office in California wants to handle the treatment .., so I have to give you more details .. may you be able to send the money tomorrow? I can send the items to you here and now, what do you think honey?
Lewis
KAREL MCKINNEY :silly:
43240 Port Maria Road, Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203: party:
Lewis
send money through Western Union at this address
The city .... Carlifornia :silly:
country ...... USA
You write them down now ...?
Lewis
ALR
ok
Tomorrow, when you send it, send the payment information to my email ok ..?
Good morning honey, last night it seems that the internet was bad, and I started to get worried a lot and thought a lot, that's why I took a glass of wine last night to be able to sleep and forget Alittle about this problem for me
Nevertheless, here is the address you nurse, you can send money through Western Union Money Transfer at her and immediately they get bloob pants to the nanny.
NAME ........... Sarah Ford :silly:
ADDRESS .... 2532 Crestwood Ln m.
Chesapeake, VA 23324
COUNTRY .... USA.
(ENGLISH)
NAME ........... Sarah Ford
ADDRESS .... 2532 Crestwood Ln Apt. A
Chesapeake, VA 23324
COUNTRY .... USA.

This letter to the other woman: :party:
Lewis
Good Evening , i am very pleased to hear from you this evening, and also thank you very much for the post on facebook, i like it alot and i will be very glad to be yours with all my heart because you are a very beautiful woman
Lewis
I can send you more pictures of my daughter okay, also when precisely do you want to go on vacation ..? I mean what date and how long will it be ..? I wish i can spend time with you at a very condusive island with good vegetation and nice environments, it would have been really nice .., However, I am here serving in Kabul, and yes i do take care of myself., I am a colonel and as such i have some boys under my control, you know what i mean huh ..?I miss you alot and would want to talk more with you when you get back, take good care of yourself and be fine always...I hope to hear soon from you
Lewis
The day you appeared I lost my heart
For you to love.
And to this day I can not part
From you, from love.
You hold me tight
For you to love.
In my mind all day and night
Of you, love.
I offer all that I have to give
For you to love.
And all my days I want to live?
With you, in love, GOOD MORNING
Lewis
That's good, I sincerely love you too, but I want you to know that age is just numbers .., what matters is true love .. but I'm 45, I'm not a kid, you know .., I'm a real man and Colonel in the army of the United States, and that .. hahaha, you got me ..? verily, I like you a lot .. I can come here about 5 to 6 am in the morning your time to come and say good morning to you and wish you a good day at work ..?
Okay, I'll wait here for you in the morning, sleep well and sweet dreams ..
You too, I love your smile ....
You are a beautiful woman, you deserve to be happy .. my dear, good night and sleep well, I'll see you early in the morning here right?
same here as well, I'll think of you too .., Goodnight
Lewis
?? .. Good morning , I hope you slept fine and everything is going to be perfect for you as it is today but the weather there is, I hope it; Pleasant and well yeah I just want to say good morning to you.? and wish you a wonderful day today, and all of you today, it will surely prosper, and you will find joy and happiness at the end of your day to day activities of today., you are on my mind and thoughts, and that's why I came here in the first place to say good morning to you and wish you good luck
Lewis
Hello my dear, I'm here relaxing in my officer this morning while the boys are doing patrol, I did not go on the field today, hahaha, it's a good day for me, as this is your day?
Lewis
it is so nice to hear from you here, I'm fine, I just haven; t seen you around here for a while, and I looked and longed to talk to you, how was your trip.?
That sounds good, welcome
Well, my day is very good, it's evening here, and I'm just here going through my emails and then I'll have my dinner .. it was a good day, but a little busy for me .. you know how it served with Millitary yes.? sometimes he is busy with many responsibilities and exercise .. you know what I'm talking about .. yes?
wow, interesting .. I also Colonel with the United States Army .. and now I am serving currently in Kabul camp, Afghanistan..under section-8, Alpha-Beta team where your ex now and the fact that his name ?
Oh, I see, so how about you ..? whom you live and what exactly do you do for a living, to overcome the financial situation in your country?
Lewis
well that too .., well, I do one, but not to live alone, I have a little daughter .. her name is Danielle, she's all that I have and live happily with it when I was home on leave, her mother died 8 years ago of breast cancer.but I hope to marry one day, if I can find the right woman
I have a nanny who takes care of her in my home in the United States, and it is also a school too
Yes I agree with you, I call the nurse more time and talk to her as well, she lives happily with his nurse, and he loved her too., Hahaha, I love children., But unfortunately I do not have a nephew, because I was the only child of my parents
This is my daughter Danielle
Oh, ha ha, thank you, I'm proud of it, too, because it's all I do, that gives me happiness close

And this from the letters of another woman: :party:
Lewis
Thank you alot, but i do not know more about you, can you tell me more about yourself?Have we met before?
Lewis
Please can you tell me a little about yourself..?who are you precisely and what city do you come from?Thank you for your greetings
Lewis
Okay let us talk later, right now i am having some pressing issues and trying to discuss it with my friend, but as soon as it is settled, i will contact more with you okay?It is only a little problem but i will settle it
Lewis
Yes i am military with US Army.
Lewis
I was in Russia to visit someone, and i was arrested and detained here for a long time and since then i have been looking forward to a way to get back home because i do not want my boss, General, Joseph Dunford , who is in Afghanistan to come here and meet me here
It is a very long story my friend, you might not understand alot , but i am in a shit here
Lewis
hmm, my friend it is a long story
this is why i do not have time to talk more with you alright..?but i am praying and hoping to God to find a way out, i will go back home soon as possible , if i make a way out
Lewis
hmmm,sorry but i do not want to bother you, this is my mistake and my shit, i will have to face it by myself
thank you for your kind gesture my friend
Lewis
I did not say i hate it, i am just suprised and being careful because i just got dumped and disappoited by a friend who lives in a city called Novorossiysk
Lewis
it makes me become scared.., but listen to me my friend, because no one knows what tomorrow holds.., maybe you might be of help to me, but i promise you something, i will suprise you at the end the whole things
all i need now only an exit out from here before thursday morning, can you be able to help me with this..?
Lewis
I only need 480euros...to pay back next week i promise :applause:
unfailingly ...i promise you this
Lewis
I do not know you and you don't know me as well, but if you refuse to help me, i will not blame you but if you can do this for me i will be exceeding glad...
oh alright i can check it ,
Lewis
23,814.98 RUB :silly:
that the equivalent...
Lewis
really?
100percent warranty my friend
i promise you
and i will never disappoint
Lewis
so my luggages were hold back now at moscow station, you see why i told you it's really alot
but i promise to let you know it all and everything will be fine , trust me,but i give you the full assurance that you MUST GET BACK YOUR MONEY
Lewis
do you want to make a bank transfer directly into the bank account of the officer that will come for me..?
is that what you say..?or you can send it through western union
Lewis
Okay, i will immediately email you the address of the officer in Germany, because since it's evening you can send the money, so that immediately they recieve the money they will come directly to me with their aircraft and take me home., thank you my friend
sleep well and have a good night sleep, but one thing i promise you is this
if you are able to get this done for me, i will forever be grateful and i will surprise you with alot of appreciation okay..?
Good evening, my friend, I appreciate your kind gesture, unfortunately, I have tried to contact the German officer that night, but I guess due to bad network, it will not take place, but due to the urgency of this situation, I should also contact the officer serves in Africa, he was able to help before, but it was not enough, so I contacted him and he was able to connect me with the lawyer of the United Nations in Ghana, West Africa, so this I am very happy because the lawyer will only make doument subscribe to and immediately they will be releasing the aircraft to come to me, right in Russia
Here are the details of the lawyer,
Nwabudike Chukwudi Emmanuel :silly:
House NOS. 121 new weija,
Accra :silly:
Ghana.
You can send him money through Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram
I also attached his photo identity to this letter, and in order to be sure and confirmed.
Please use your full name when you send money, as well as to monitor the full names, and when he goes to the right?
Thank you very much, please I'll be waiting patiently responds to email.I try to come here in the morning line just to say good morning and also inform you about this by e-mail, too.
Good night and have sweet dreams,

New photos of scammers on the profile in contact

Another profile scammers at classmates: :twisted:
http:/ /www.odnoklassniki.ru/profile/561721704678
43 years old, London, UK

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Lewis Bryan, lewisbryanty2k@hotmail.com
New photos on the profile and mail

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Return to “Африканские мошенники”