It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marco brooks <marcobrooks10@outlook.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Александра » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:57 am

For English forum scammers abusing these photos see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=50654" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

david bb <david.bb244@yahoo.com
Trix Ladies <trix4ladies@gmail.com
marcobrook12@outlook.com
marcobrooks10@outlook.com
Я Marco ручьи и я из США, мой папа из США, и моя мама из Италии, и я прожил большую часть своей жизни в
Италии, и я переехал вниз в Великобританию несколько лет назад, потому что о смерти моей жены, моя жена умер от рака крови, я вдовец и у меня есть имя сына Дэвид 13 лет, я единственный ребенок моих родителей, Am найму, и я в установках и обслуживания труб и установки, как инженер подрядчика .sometime я путешествую нашего страны для работы honey.First всего, я хочу поблагодарить вас за то, в моем life.You застало меня врасплох, я бы не мог подумать, что я был бы как повезло, что у вас, но теперь, когда у меня есть ты, я не хочу, чтобы go.You принесли столько любовь, радость и счастье, что никакой другой женщина никогда не показанный me.I так тебя люблю !! Мед вы имеете в виду мир для меня теперь и ever.You и я поделился столько вместе и прошли через все, мы только что приняли в специальной части в жизни друг друга, и не может отпустить honey.I'm благодарен за все, о красоте, которую я видел; для атласных лепестков каждого красной розой и для леса green.I'm благодарен за красоту пылающий закаты против бархатной небо черно-за облаками, что изящно танцуют by.I'm благодарен за красоту каждой кристаллической водопада, для нарциссов в весной и оранжевых листьев fall.I'm благодарных за красоту радуги и травы пышные с утренней росы, Но больше всего я благодарен за красоту я нашел в вас honey.thanks для вошел в мою жизнь. Marco ручьи
Мед вы можете отправить 10000 рублей с доктором. Она обещают начать лечение на Дэвида OK. Я ЛЮБЛЮ ТЕБЯ.
Мед утра в Нигерии теперь и место называют Абуджа. Я обратитесь к врачу на почте о местонахождении Давида, и она ответит мне, что она нужна ее баланс денег прежде, чем она может дать мне расположение сына Давида. Поэтому, пожалуйста, мне очень нужна ваша помощь сейчас. Можете ли вы отправить деньги ей за меня? Я имею в виду баланс денег {12.000 рублей}.

Honey am so bless that i have you as my wife, May the good LORD bless you and you Family in everything you do in LIFE. Honey i just figured out that the total amount needed for everything will be $1000 American Dollars. { which is about 150,000 Nigeria money}. you know the hospital and hotel need 120,000 Nigeria money, Honey so the balance will be use to get food and some others things over there. Honey please you have to make do this for us and i promise to pay back everything OK!!. Honey the total money need to send is $1000 American Dollars .
NAME: OKOROAFOR UZOMA TREASURE.
ADDRESS: CALABAR, CALABAR
NATIONALITY: NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: LOVE
TEST ANSWER: LOVE
AMOUNT: $1000 USD
Мед утра так благословит, что у меня есть ты, как моя жена, да благословит вас, и вы хорошо Господь Семья во всем вы делаете в жизни. Мед я просто понял, что общая сумма, необходимая для все будет $ 1000 американских долларов. {Что составляет около 150000 Нигерии денег}. Вы знаете, больница и гостиница нужна 120000 Нигерия деньги, Мед так что баланс будет использовать, чтобы получить еду и некоторые другие вещи там. Мед пожалуйста вы должны сделать сделать это для нас, и я обещаю выплатить все ОК !!. Мед общее деньги нужно отправить $ 1000 американских долларов. ИМЯ:. OKOROAFOR Uzoma СОКРОВИЩЕ АДРЕС: Калабара, Калабара Гражданство: Нигерия ТЕСТ ВОПРОС: ЛЮБОВЬ ТЕСТ ОТВЕТ: ЛЮБОВЬ СУММА: $ 1000 USD
Receiver names:::: Okojie Ruth.
City:::::::::::::::::: Sapele.
Amount:::::::::
Test question::::::::::: you.
Test answer::::::::::::::: you.

Why will you say that to me? You ask me not to make any problem over here. You are asking me to contact the Embassy? When i contact the Embassy about son David problem did they do anything to help him? If you are asking me to contact the police that will be good and stop telling me about the Embassy. I don't want to hear you say anything about the Embassy to me again OK. The Doctor send me a mail that she really need her money.
Почему вы говорите, что со мной? Вы спрашиваете меня, чтобы не сделать любую проблему здесь. Вы спрашиваете меня связаться с посольством? Когда я обратиться в посольство о сыне Давида проблемы они сделали ничего, чтобы помочь ему? Если вы спрашиваете меня, чтобы обратиться в полицию, что будет хорошо и остановить рассказывал мне о посольстве. Я не хочу, чтобы ты ничего говорить о посольстве мне снова ОК. Доктор пришлите мне письмо, что она на самом деле нужно ей деньги.

Письмо сына
david bb <david.bb244@yahoo.com>
hello,
i hope you are doing good..
i just want to let you know that we have arrived here in Nigeria ...
my teacher has gone to pay for a hotel for me so i can stay there...
please extend my greeting to them and everyone...
i brought my laptop with me so i can always send messages to you and dad..
i sent message to dad already but he has not replied yet.
please when you chat with dad, tell him that we have arrived successfully in Nigeria now.
this is my telephone number which you can call if you want to talk to me +2347033247231
mom, i will be waiting to get your reply.
Телефон +2347033247231-из Нигерии
Использовали фото
Image Image Image
Image Image

<marcobrooks10@outlook.com David bb <david.bb244@yahoo.com Trix Ladies <trix4ladies@gmail.com marcobrook12@outlook.com marcobrooks10 @ outlook.com Marco streams and I'm from the United States, my dad is from the United States, and my mother from Italy and I lived most of his life in Italy, and I moved down to the UK a few years ago because of the death of my wife, My wife died of cancer of the blood, and I am a widower, I have the name of the son of David for 13 years, I am the only child of my parents, Am self-employed, and I'm in installation and maintenance of pipes and installation, as an engineer contractor .sometime I travel from our country to work honey .First of all, I want to thank you for being in my life.You took me by surprise, I would not have thought that I would be as lucky to have you, but now that I have you, I do not want to go.You brought so much love, joy and happiness that no other woman has ever shown me.I love you so much !! Honey, you mean the world to me now and ever.You and I shared so much together and have been through everything, we have just taken in a special part in each other's lives, and can not let go honey.I'm grateful for all of the beauty I've seen; Satin each petal red rose and Forest green.I'm thankful for the beauty of the flaming sunsets against a velvet black sky for clouds that gracefully dance by.I'm grateful for the beauty of each crystal waterfall for daffodils in spring and orange fall leaves .I'm grateful for the beauty of the rainbow and the lush grass with morning dew, But most of all I am thankful for the beauty I found in you honey.thanks for coming into my life. Marco streams marcobrooks10@outlook.com Honey you can send 10,000 rubles a doctor. She promised to begin treatment at David OK. I LOVE YOU. marcobrooks10@outlook.com Honey am in Nigeria now and the place called Abuja. I consult a doctor at the post on the whereabouts of David, and she told me that she needed her balance money before she can give me the location of the son of David. So please, I really need your help now. Can you send money to her for me? I mean the balance of the money {} 12.000 rubles. Honey AM so bless That I have you as my wife, May the good LORD bless you and you Family in everything you do in LIFE. Honey i just figured out that the total amount needed for everything will be $ 1000 American Dollars. {Which is about 150,000 Nigeria money}. you know the hospital and hotel need 120,000 Nigeria money, Honey so the balance will be use to get food and some others things over there. Honey please you have to make do this for us and i promise to pay back everything OK !!. Honey the total money need to send is $ 1000 American Dollars. NAME: OKOROAFOR Uzoma TREASURE. ADDRESS: Calabar, Calabar Nationality: NIGERIA TEST QUESTION: LOVE TEST ANSWER: LOVE AMOUNT: $ 1000 USD Med am so blessed that I have you as My wife, bless you, and you're good Lord family in everything you do in life. Honey, I just realized that the total amount required for all will be $ 1,000 dollars. {What is about 150,000 Nigerian money}. You know, the hospital and the hotel need 120000 Nigeria Money, Honey so that the balance will be used to get food and some other stuff in there. Honey please do you have to do it for us, and I promise to pay all OK !!. Honey total money you want to send $ 1,000 American dollars. NAME :. OKOROAFOR Uzoma TREASURE ADDRESS: Calabar, Calabar Nationality: Nigeria TEST QUESTION: LOVE TEST ANSWER: LOVE TOTAL: $ 1000 USD marcobrooks10@outlook.com Receiver names :::: Okojie Ruth. ::::::::::: Country Nigeria :::. :::::::::::::::::: City Sapele. ::::::::: Amount Test question you ::::::::::: . ::::::::::::::: Test answer you. marcobrooks10@outlook.com Why will you Say That to me? You ask me not to make any problem over here. You are asking me to contact the Embassy? When i contact the Embassy about son David problem did they do anything to help him? If you are asking me to contact the police that will be good and stop telling me about the Embassy. I do not want to hear you say anything about the Embassy to me again OK. The Doctor send me a mail that she really need her money. Why do you say that to me? You ask me not to make any problem here. You are asking me to contact the embassy? When I go to the Embassy of the son of David problem, they did nothing to help him? If you ask me to go to the police, it would be nice to stop and told me about the embassy. I do not want you to say anything about the Embassy of me again OK. Dr. send me a letter saying that she really needed her money. Letter son David bb <david.bb244@yahoo.com> Hello, I hope you are doing good .. I just want to let you know That we have Arrived here in Nigeria ... my Teacher has gone to Pay for A Hotel for me so I can Stay there ... Please Extend my Greeting to Them and everyone ... I Brought my laptop with me so I can always send messages to you and dad .. I sent message to dad already But he has not yet Replied. Please When you Chat with dad, Tell HIM That we have successfully Arrived in Nigeria now. this is my telephone number you can call Which if you want to Talk to me + 2347033247231 mom, i will be waiting to get your reply. Telephone + 2347033247231-Nigeria used a photo

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Африканские мошенники”