It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Larry Morris ,lmarrybb61@hotmail.com

Русская секция для обсуждения мошенников из Нигерии и Ганы
Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Александра » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:03 am

http:/ /odkl.wishdates.com/ru/u0153579878 ,Аккра, Гана, 67 лет

Dear Sister,

I am Barrister Larry Morris, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr Benjamin Kumar, a national Of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$13.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin However, for us to commence for the claim i want to inform you please send to me your private email address in which we will use to communicate for us to have a relax mind. This is very important. Contact me through my personal email address. ( lmarrybb61@hotmail.com )

My regards
Barrister Larry Morris (Esq.)
Principal Attorney,
Lome Togo.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Дорогая Сестра,

Я адвокат Ларри Моррис, адвокат по закону, личный адвокат г-на Бенджамина Кумар, гражданин вашей страны, которые привыкли работать с Shell развития компании в Ломе Того. Я связался с вами, чтобы помочь в репатриации фонда на сумму US $ 13,5 млн оставленные моим клиентом, пока он не конфискованы или объявили непригодным к безопасности финансов фирмы, где это огромное количество наносились.Сказал безопасности финансовая компания выпустила меня уведомление, чтобы обеспечить ближайших родственников Однако, для нас, чтобы начать по иску я хочу сообщить вам, пожалуйста, отправьте мне свой частный адрес электронной почты в которой мы будем использовать для общения для нас отдохнуть душой. это очень важно. Свяжитесь со мной через мой личный адрес электронной почты. (lmarrybb61@hotmail.com)

мое почтение
Адвокат Ларри Моррис (эсквайр).
Главный прокурор,
Ломе Того.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Larry Morris ,lmarrybb61@hotmail.com