It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Embassies (Contact Info)

Questions or ideas about ways to prosecute Russian scammers
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Re: Embassies (Contact Info)

Postby wayne » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:00 am

If you have examples of scammer profiles, can you post them in the appropriate sections as they'd be of more benefit there. Thanks.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:34 pm

What on Earth are you on about with human trafficking? Take the time to read the forum and you'll find out how these scams work. It has nothing to do with human trafficking and all to do with scammers sitting in front of computers sending out emails. We'll delete all references to it within the next few days as it has no relevence to online romance scams, which is what we deal with here.

scambuster19
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scambuster19 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 pm

where can i report a scammer who lives in russia? i want to make sure that she is to be prosecuted

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Send a PM to Elena and she may be able to help.

Elena
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Elena » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:40 am

Scambuster19,

For information on prosecution of Russian scammers please visit http://russian-detective.com/scams/scammed.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scambuster19
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scambuster19 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:13 am

well i thank you for the help, but i need to know how to make sure she has got a contract with travel agency in russia?
she lives in russia but she said she wants to meet me,but i nee to make sure she is telling me the truth.any ideas how to determine that :thinking: ? any help is appreciated.

geecee
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Embassies

Postby geecee » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Australian Embassy details

Embassy address: 10A/2 Podkolokolny Pereulok, Moscow - Telephone: 956 6070 - Fax: 956 6170

Return to “Prosecution of Russian Scammers”