It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arezoo Leila Ebrahimi, arezoo01ebrahimi@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun May 09, 2010 12:33 am

another 419.

Received: from [41.208.181.166] by web113311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 May 2010 07:20:49 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 07:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
Arezoo Leila Ebrahimi <arezoo01ebrahimi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Assalamu"alaikum

DEAREST FRIEND,
IT IS TRUE THAT WE MET THROUGH THE INTERNET WHICH I KNOW TO BE AN UNSECURED MEANS OF COMMUNICATION THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSED WITH MANY LIES COMING FROM PEOPLE OF NO CONSCIENCE WITH WICKED MIND TO DEPRIVE OTHERS OF THEIR HARD EARNED FORTUNE BUT PLEASE GIVE YOUR ATTENTION TO MY MAIL THOUGH IT MAY BE YOUR LEAST EXPECTATION FROM ME SINCE WE ARE JUST NEW FRIENDS BUT I AM DOING SO BECAUSE I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT ME DUE TO THE HAPPINESS MY HEART HAVE FOUND WITH YOU. I WAS BORN INTO A MUSLIM FAMILY THAT CHERISH THE PRINCIPLE OF PROPER CHILD UP BRING BUT DEATH NEVER GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY OF HAVING TO ENJOY THE COMFORT OF MY GOOD HOME BUT ALL THE SAME ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST. AFTER READING FROM YOU, I DECIDED TO LET YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS MASHA ALLAH(That Which Allah Wills) WHICH MAKES ME KNOW YOU AFTER MY FASTS WITH PRAYERS TO ALLAH, I AM ALSO READY TO MEET WITH YOU IF YOU WILL ACCEPT ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
MY NAME IS MISS. AREZOO LEILA EBRAHIMI, I WAS BORN ON THE 18TH OF NOVEMBER, 1984 IN THE ANCIENT CITADEL(City) OF BAM LOCATED WITHIN KERMAN PROVINCE IN THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN, DAUGHTER OF LATE DR. MORTEZA HAMID EBRAHIMI OF THE BLESSED MEMORY WHO WAS A DIPLOMAT TURNED SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN THAT SERVED WITH IRANIAN EMBASSIES IN SENEGAL, UNITED KINGDOM AND CANADA RESPECTIVELY.
I LOST MY MOTHER TWO DAYS TO MY 18TH BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2002, IN A RAPE INCIDENT WHEN SHE GOT KILLED TRYING TO SAVE A GIRL FROM THE HANDS OF RAPISTS, IT WAS AFTER THE DEATH OF MY MOTHER THAT MY DAD REALIZED THAT IRAN IS UNDEMOCRATIC AND NOT SAFE FOR GIRLS OF WHICH HE DECIDED THAT I WILL CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN ANOTHER ISLAMIC NATION FOR MY SAFETY SINCE MANY GIRLS HAVE BEEN RAPED WITHOUT JUSTICE BEING DONE TO THE RAPISTS. HE LATER CONCLUDED THAT I CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN SENEGAL HAVING BEING THERE BEFORE.
TEARS WILL NOT LET ME GO BACK TO THE EVENTS THAT TOOK MY FATHER'S LIFE WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED AND EXPOSE ME TO LIFE OF COMPETITION FOR SURVIVAL BUT FOR WHAT I AM AND NOT FOR MY BEAUTY OR FAMILY BACKGROUND, I HAVE LEARN TO ACCEPT AND FACE CHALLENGES. I AM ALIVE WRITING YOU TODAY AS IT WAS BY BISMILLAHIR RAHMANI RAHEEM(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) WHICH KEPT ME IN SENEGAL AS I DID NOT COME BACK FOR VACATION DURING THE TIME OF THE LAND BREAK(Earthquake) WHICH TOOK PLACE IN BAM CITADEL ON THE EARLY HOURS OF FRIDAY 26TH DECEMBER, 2003 THAT CAUSED THE INSTANT DEATH OF MY YOUNGER AND ONLY BROTHER WITH OTHER RELATIVES AND GAVE MY FATHER MULTIPLE SERIOUS INJURIES.
AFTER THE INCIDENT, MY FATHER MANAGED TO SENT FOR ME THROUGH HIS LAWYER OF WHICH I ARRIVED IRAN AND MET HIM LYING CRITICALLY WOUNDED IN A HOSPITAL HE WAS FLOWN TO WITH OTHER SENIOR CITIZEN VICTIMS OF THE LAND SLIDE, HE WAS ABLE TO TELL ME SOME IMPORTANT THINGS AND DIRECTED HIS LAWYER TO HAND OVER SOME CERTAIN DOCUMENTS TO ME WHICH THE LAWYER DID, HE ALSO RELEASED SOME REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO HIS LAWYER TO BE PASSING IT ON TO ME GRADUALLY AS THE NEED FOR IT COMES UP FOR MY EDUCATION. ON TUESDAY 30TH DECEMBER, FIVE DAYS AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE, MY FATHER GAVE UP THE GHOST AND AFTER HIS BURIAL ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC RITES, I TOOK SOME MONEY FROM THE LAWYER AND TRAVELED BACK TO SENEGAL TO CONTINUE WITH MY EDUCATION.
WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES, I TRIED TO REACH THE LAWYER BUT COULD NOT. AFTER SOME FRUITLESS EFFORT, IT WAS CERTAIN TO ME THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE BUT TO DISCLOSE MY SITUATION TO THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY OF WHICH I WAS TAKEN TO THE CAMP OF UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) IN GRAND YOFF, DAKAR SENEGAL FROM WHERE I AM WRITING YOU NOW BUT I SAY ALHAMDULILLAH(All Praise Be To Allah) FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE TILL DATE.
AMONG THE DOCUMENTS GIVEN TO ME THEN WAS A DEPOSIT BOND CERTIFICATE WITH THE SUM OF $3,200,000 (THREE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLAR) AS CASH MY FATHER DEPOSITED WITH A BANK IN EUROPE WHICH HAS MY NAME IN IT AS THE NEXT OF KIN. THE BALANCE AMOUNT HAVED INCREASED AS I CONFIRMED THROUGH THE BANK'S TELEPHONE BANKING VOICE SYSTEM. DUE TO MY FATHER'S WISH DURING THE TIME HE MADE THE DEPOSIT, THE BOND INDICATES THAT THE NEXT OF KIN CAN ONLY COME TO CLAIM THE MONEY SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THE DEPOSITOR WHEN SHE REACHES THE AGE OF 25 OF WHICH I HAVE ATTAINED NOW. I HAVE COMMUNICATED WITH THE BANK AND WAS SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON THAT CAN ASSIST ME TO CLAIM AND SAFEGUARD THIS MONEY IN HIS CUSTODY SO I CAN RELOCATE TO JOIN HIM TO START A NEW LIFE AS THE BANK ADVISED ME TO DO SINCE I HAVE NO ACCOUNT.
PLEASE WRITE ME WITH YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME WHICH I WILL SEND TO THE BANK PRESENTING YOU TO THEM AS MY TRUSTEE AND REPRESENTATIVE IF YOU ACCEPT TO HELP ME WITH THE CLAIMS AND ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT. MY NAME AREZOO MEANS DESIRE AND HOPE IN PERSIAN(FARSI) LANGUAGE, I AM WITH THE HOPE THAT THIS TRANSFER WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CARRIED OUT WITH YOU AND I PROMISE YOU BISMILLAH(In the Name of Allah) THAT YOU WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED FOR THE HELP. IN ALL I SAY SUBHANA ALLAH(Glory Be To Allah) FOR MAKING ME KNOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU.
YOUR NEW FRIEND, AREZOO.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zoya Vanda Hosseini; <vandazhosseini@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:26 pm

She contact me Monday in DMF as

zoya1984
- ID: 148673
- 25 y/o female (1984 - November - 11)
- bam, Iran
- Ethnicity Asian
- English
- student
- Have no children

hello dear how are you? i hope your fine. i was very happy to see your profile to day in
(datemefree) .it was very lovely to me it since your a nice man as i am looking for my name is miss zoya 25years never marry i am here looking for a nice man through your profile i am convince that you are the kind of man i want to be with i know you will accept my request then your free to send me an email to my email address(vandazhosse ini@hotmail.com) to tell you more about me and to give you my photo thangs yours zoya.

No pic in the profile.

Assalamu"alaikum xxxxxx,

I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my second name Vanda in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Zoya Vanda Hosseini, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1984 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Rasoul Farhoud Hosseini of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.
Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept anf face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.
One of the documents in the file given to me my my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Zoya means freedom or liberty in Farsi language of Iran while Vanda means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my freedom and liberty will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Zoya.

Received: from BLU136-W29 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.194.16]

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Zoya Vanda Hosseini; <vandazhosseini@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 pm

This Pest contact me again today in DMF but with a new Emailaddy. Profile is still the same how above.

My name is Dorice,a very Beautifully romantic and lovely caring girl, i am looking forward to meet you after reading through your profile (datemefree .org)wit h the hope that i will make a good family relationship with you , as the caring & serious looking man who i am searching in my life for a life partnership a man who believes and have the happiness in loving, please be kind to drop me an Email (babydorice@hotmail.com) so that we can share a direct communication into the future for a better unions-hip .My real gladness will be reading from you, and i think this is the better way to start a very good and progressive relationship from my own point of view I shall send you my pictures the moment i read from you,with much pleasure that you are having a very nice and a lovely wonderful day (babydorice@hotmail.com)

With this "new" Emailaddy we find her also here:

http://www.friendawy.com/kinghaker/phot ... mment-view" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Assalamu''alaikum,
Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here nor clean water. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.
For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr. Charles being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line +221778060053 from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Zoya the Iranian girl in the camp. It was also with his help that i fax to James Story who is Jordan International Bank secretary, copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative. I just wrote back the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.
This is the name of the bank, Jordan International Bank plc, with this address, 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom. Below is the deposit details of the money with the bank;
Name of depositor- Rasoul Farhoud Hosseini.
Address- 30 Shahrad Emami street, Bam Iran.
Account Number- 31710320.
Roll Number- IDBS/733/GZA
Sort Code- 57-37-61
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- Zoya Vanda Hosseini.
<<<< given Bankaddress, Bank and SWIFT-Code exist and is real
I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred when the bank replies us. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me. Dear i will send you my refugee id in the next mail because the scanner here in the camp is having some problem now.
From a sincere heart that truly needs your help, Zoya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

JAMES STORY; <James.story@jordanbank.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Mail goes also to:

cc: vandazhosseini@hotmail.com;
Kevin.qualters@jodanbank.co.uk

ATTENTION,

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx,

Jordan International Bank Plc, London have acknowledged your contact information as the appointed representative and next beneficiary to Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollar (USD $ 3.2 Million) deposited in our bank by late Mr. Rasoul Farhoud Hosseini with Miss. Zoya Vanda Hosseini as the next-of-kin to it.

Miss. Zoya Vanda Hosseini automatically inherits the said deposited fund with us as the next beneficiary because late Mr. Rasoul Farhoud Hosseini registered her name as the next-of-kin when the account was opened. The bank instructed her to appoint a trustee to act as proxy to her if she intends to reclaim the money now since her current status being a ward of the United Nations with refugee status restricts her from performing such transaction personally.

Please wait for further instruction and directive from Kevin Qualters (General Manager) as any inquiry and correspondence will be directed to him being the bank officer assigned to handle the claim process by David Gates (Executive Director).

Regards,
James Story,
(Secretary)
Jordan International Bank Plc(183722)
103 Mount Street,
London
W1K 2AP
United Kingdom
Website: http://www.jordanbank.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Banking Hours:
9Am to 5Pm - Mondays to Fridays (except Tuesdays - 9.30Am to 5Pm)
9Am to 12Pm Saturdays. All time in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Jordan International Bank Plc. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately.

Jordan International Bank Plc has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this message including attachment(s) has been scanned / swept for viruses and dangerous content by ITRM Mail Security, and is believed to be clean. However, Jordan International Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Received: from atlas-webmail-01.atlas.pipex.net ([10.15.10.146] helo=webmail.123-reg.co.uk)
Reply-To: James.story@jordanbank.co.uk
X-Origin: 41.208.187.119
X-Atmail-Account: jordanman-1@pophost.123-reg.co.uk

My programms have given up by this header but finally I got it:

1. IP

UK-WEBFUSION-LEEDS
ATLS-LB
Unit 4
The Tristram Center
Brown Lane West
Leeds
LS12 6BF
United Kingdon

2. IP

SN-SONATEL-20060614
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kevin Qualters (General Manager) & David Gates (Executive Director): this Guys exist by the Bank and her name you can get from the Homepage of JB.

James Story (Secretary) must be a figment.
Last edited by IceFM on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:48 pm

2 hours later........

From: KEVIN QUALTERS <Kevin.qualters@jodanbank.co.uk> <<<< :thinking: :silly:

ATTENTION,

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

With reference to the previous correspondence you received from Jordan International Bank Plc and authorisation given to me by the bank's Executive Director (David Gates), i hereby commence the said fund reclaiming process in your favour as the next beneficiary.

Attached with this mail is the Donor and Representative application and registration form to be completed by you and Miss. Zoya Vanda Hosseini of which you are mandated to forward back to me on completion to create the fund transmission file with Credit Department, Treasury Department, Settlements and Foreign Exchange Department respectively for them to proceed with the fund remittance.

A copy of an affidavit to be sworn by Miss. Zoya Vanda Hosseini in a high or lower court declaring that her late father, Mr. Rasoul Farhoud Hosseini do not depose to a will during his life time and also attesting that she consently appointed you to represent her out of her free conscience is required on sending back the filled copy of Donor and Representative application and registration form back to me.

Your swift response in fulfilling this guideline will be appreciated as we had earlier pledged to assist Miss. Zoya Vanda Hosseini as soon as she appoint her representative.

NOTE: Please provide without error in the section D part of the form, your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred into, on completing this registration.

Sincerely,
Kevin Qualters,
(General Manager)
Jordan International Bank Plc(183722)
103 Mount Street,
London
W1K 2AP
United Kingdom
Website: http://www.jordanbank.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
--------------------------
Tel: +(44) 0207 758 9317
Mobile: +447924039056
Fax: +(44) 7005 938 992
<<<< this numbers are not from JB!

Banking Hours:
9Am to 5Pm - Mondays to Fridays (except Tuesdays - 9.30Am to 5Pm)
9Am to 12Pm Saturdays. All time in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Jordan International Bank Plc. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately.

Jordan International Bank Plc has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this message including attachment(s) has been scanned / swept for viruses and dangerous content by ITRM Mail Security, and is believed to be clean. However, Jordan International Bank Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

Also here my programms have given up by this header but finally I got it:

1. IP

UK-WEBFUSION-LEEDS
ATLS-LB
Unit 4
The Tristram Center
Brown Lane West
Leeds
LS12 6BF
United Kingdon

2. IP

SN-SONATEL-20060614
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

They're clever and professional....got this Form which I must fill.....its a PDF.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's see what the real Mr. Qualters will say to his Mail from his Office in Senegal. :twisted: :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Assalamu"alaikum,
My feelings have not been the same since i got to know you. I am very happy to read the bank mail seeing the form they included for us to fill and they register the money transfer. How are you today? I hope fine and alright insha"Allah. Dear i want to let you know that i have filled my own side of the form as the bank needed so it is left for you now to complete it to send back to them. I printed the form out in Dr. Charles office after which i filled the information required from me and get it scanned back to computer. Dear they also demanded an affidavit which i will swear, i do not have such affidavit though that will not be much problem because i know affidavit does not costs much to get it from court. I have discussed with Mr. Prince Johnson who is Dr. Charles assistant and he accepted to lead me to the court to swear the affidavit but the problem is that i have no money for transport and also to pay for the affidavit so dear if it is possible for you please help out by sending me something like $65 to help us for transport because the court is very far from the camp. Dear i am also happy that Masha"allah things are happening in good way with the bank and i hope with expectation that they will make the transfer as soon as we provide them with the affidavit and filled form. Dear affidavit does not cost much money so anything you are able to send me then i will go with Mr. Prince Johnson to swear it and please send the money in his name because i do not have valid passport to go and cash it. I always offer Namaz asking almighty Allah for his blessings towards us so please i will be happy for us to work towards making things more faster so that we will not delay the bank since they are set to make the transfer soonest. Dear i am always praying and hoping for better things and may almighty Allah continue to guide and protect you for me. Please dear complete the form soonest because that is what the bank required us to do and also help me out for the affidavit for us to send them all so that they will make the transfer soon. I am waiting to read from you after you complete the form and please send a copy to me as soon as possible because i will take your name as you put it in the form to swear the affidavit so that there will not be different information on the affidavit. Dear i am so happy for you and i want you to know also that your thought is always on my mind now as i hope for better news from you when writing next. Dear i would have also send you my refugee paper but Dr. Charles said that we are not permitted to send our paper to another person because i also want to do it in his office but once the scanner in the camp general office is brought back, i will scan it from there and send to you. May almighty Allah guide and protect you for me always and wishing you a nice and lovely day.
With much happiness and affection from yours Zoya.

As attachment once more this bullpoopy letter from "Mr. Qualter" and this PDF-Form which I should fill.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 pm

The REAL Mr. Qualters seems not interested....for this he got from me few clear words....

This is a scam, suggest you contact your local police, JIB is a UK Bank and has no other branches.

Received: from mail.jordanbank.co.uk ([84.12.113.154])

NILDRAM-DSL-STATIC-CUST29-01
Customer /29 statics
Tiscali UK Ltd
11 Evesham Street
London W11 4AJ
United Kingdom

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 am

Assalamu"alaikum,
I am happy that i was able to scan my refugee paper which you said you must see first to confirm about my condition here. :shock: :thinking: How are you my dear? I hope fine and alright insha"allah. Dear please it will be very helpful to us for you to always read the mails you received very well to avoid making mistake, which contact do you want to make again with the bank without first providing what they requested for. I have filled my own side of the form which they gave us to fill of which i am waiting for you to fill it up and also send me the little money i told you about so that i can be able to go to the court for swearing the affidavit. Dear please i will not appreciate for us to take more delay now i have given you what you asked for, i will be happy to read your reply soon.
With care and affection always from yours Zoya.

My refugee id.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadia Ramineh Mehani; <nadiramihani@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:35 pm

She contact me 17/08/10 in WDF as

mary1986
ID: 32146
24 y/o female (1986 - April - 6)
from new york city,
USA
Ethnicity African American
student

I believe you are the one i'm searching for,

Salam,
I am Nadia from Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address (nadiramihani@hotma il.com) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy.
Yours new found friend,
Miss Nadia.
nadiramihan i@hotmail.com

Assalamu"alaikum xxxxxxx,

I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Nadia in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Nadia Ramineh Mehani, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1984 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Farhad Afshar Mehani of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.
Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.
One of the documents in the file given to me my my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Ramineh means quiet and peaceful in Farsi language of Iran while Nadia means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Nadia.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

All three Pics already posted.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Complete Thread can be merged with:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Famatta Hawa, <famatta01@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

hawwa2000
- ID: 160658
- 25 y/o female (1984 - October - 18)
- moroval, Liberia :thinking:
- English,
- Ethnicity African
- student
- Have no children

yours new friend famatta is written to you,
how are you today? and how about your family i hope fine and good
i appreciate your profile here on (datemefre) that is why i am written to you
my name is miss Hawa from Liberia 25years never marry have know kids
i am here to look for a sincere nice man to be my lovely friend
and what i see in your profile give me the full assurance that your are the kind
of person i am looking for if you well come my request reach me back to my email
id (famatta01@gmail.co m) for further details and my photos as well

Assalamu"alaikum xxxxxx,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my second name famatta in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are famatta Hawa, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1985 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Hosseini Farhoud of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.
Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept any face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in Grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.
One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of four million, six hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Hawa means freedom or liberty in Farsi language of Iran while Famatta means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my freedom and liberty will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Famatta.

No IP traceable

All three Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadia Ramineh Mehani; <mehaninadia@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:41 pm

She contact me Friday in 24Luv but profile already removed there.

Assalamu"alaikum ......,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Nadia in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Nadia Ramineh Mehani, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1984 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, Farhad Afshar Mehani of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.
Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.
One of the documents in the file given to me my my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Ramineh means quiet and peaceful in Farsi language of Iran while Nadia means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Nadia.

ONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

All 3 Pics already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadia Ramineh Mehani; <nadiaramehani@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:34 pm

She contact me Sunday in WDF but profile already removed there. New Emailaddy......

Assalamu"alaikum xxxxxx,
One of the documents in the file given to me my my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 26 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 26 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Ramineh means quiet and peaceful in Farsi language of Iran while Nadia means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.
Your new friend, Nadia.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Senelec Abuse
Dakar
Senegal

Both pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Halima Shusha Mohammed; <halima_mohammed232@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:15 pm

She contact me Sunday and yesterday in WD as

halima2000
- 24 y/o female (1986 September 16)
- from Claypool, Arizona, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Assalamu''alaikum
I saw your profile today and became intrested in you; am halima by name a quiet and sincere girl. I love honesty and truth. I trust people very much.I like nature quiet walks in the parks holding hands listening to the whispering breeze and the songs of the birds; admiring the smiling eyes of my lover, I hope to meet my true love, I will give him all myself completely.i wait to hear from you.i whish you will know me well and see me on picture, no matter how distance,colour or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot in life.i hope to read from you soon here is my email adresss you can be writen me through this email halima_mohammed232@yahoo.com
halima

ASSALAMU''ALAIKUM,
MY DEAR HOW IS YOUR DAY TODAY I HOPE FINE, I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL BE A SURPRISE TO YOU AND I AM SURE YOU WOULD HARDLY EXPECT SUCH MAIL FROM ME SINCE WE ARE JUST NEW FRIENDS BUT I AM DOING IT BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION AT HAND AND THE HAPPINESS MY HEART HAVE FOUND WITH YOU AFTER SEEING YOUR INFORMATION I DECIDED TO LET YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS MASHA ALLAH(THAT WHICH ALLAH WILLS) WHICH MAKES ME KNOW YOU AFTER SOME PRAYERS WITH FASTING TO HIM, AM ALSO READY TO BE WITH YOU IF YOU ACCEPT ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
MY NAME IS MISS.HALIMA SHUSHA MOHAMMED I WAS BORN ON 18TH NOVEMBER, 1985 IN THE ANCIENT CITADEL(CITY) OF BAM WITHIN KERMAN PROVINCE IN THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN, THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE DR.MOHAMMAD HADI OF THE BLESSED MEMORY WHO WAS ONE TIME SNATE SPEAKER IN IRANIAN EMBASSIES, SENEGAL, UNITED KINGDOM AND CANADA RESPECTIVELY. BORN INTO A MUSLIM FAMILY THAT CHERISH THE PRINCIPLE OF PROPER CHILD UP BRINGING, BUT DEATH NEVER GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY THE COMFORT OF A FAMILY BUT ALL THE SAME ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST.
I LOST MY MOTHER TWO DAYS TO MY 19TH BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2002, IN A RAPE INCIDENT WHEN SHE GOT KILLED TRYING TO SAVE A RAPE VICTIM, IT WAS AFTER THE DEATH OF MY MOTHER THAT MY FATHER RESIGNED HIS APPOINTMENT AS HE REALIZED THAT IRAN IS UNDEMOCRATIC AND NOT FREE FOR GIRLS OF WHICH HE DECIDED THAT I WILL CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN ANOTHER ISLAMIC NATION FOR MY SAFETY SINCE MANY GIRLS HAVE BEEN RAPED WITHOUT JUSTICE BEING DONE TO THE RAPISTS. HE LATER SETTLED THAT I CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN SENEGAL.
TEARS WILL NOT LET ME GO BACK TO THE EVENTS THAT TOOK MY FATHER'S LIFE WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED AND EXPOSE ME TO LIFE OF COMPETITION FOR SURVIVAL BUT FOR WHAT I AM AND NOT FOR MY BEAUTY OR FAMILY BACKGROUND, I HAVE LEARN TO ACCEPT AND FACE CHALLENGES. I'M ALIVE WRITING YOU TODAY AS IT WAS BY BISMILLAHIR RAHMANI RAHEEM(IIN THE NAME OF ALLAH, MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFULL) WHICH KEPT ME IN SENEGAL AS I DID NOT COME BACK FOR VACATION DURING THE TIME OF THE LAND BREAK(EARTHQUAKE) WHICH TOOK PLACE IN BAM CITADEL ON THE EARLY HOURS OF FRIDAY 26TH DECEMBER, 2003 THAT CAUSED THE INSTANT DEATH OF MY YOUNGER AND ONLY BROTHER WITH OTHER RELATIVES AND GAVE MY FATHER MULTIPLE SERIOUS INJURIES.
AFTER THE INCIDENT, MY FATHER WAS ABLE TO SENT FOR ME THROUGH HIS LAWYER OF WHICH I ARRIVED IRAN AND MET HIM LYING UNDER CRITICAL CONDITION IN A HOSPITAL HE WAS FLOWN TO WITH OTHER SENIOR CITIZEN VICTIMS, HE WAS ABLE TO TELL ME SOME IMPORTANT THINGS AND INSTRUCTED HIS LAWYER TO HAND OVER SOME CERTAIN DOCUMENTS TO ME WHICH THE LAWYER DID, HE ALSO RELEASED SOME HUGE SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY TO HIS LAWYER TO BE PASSING IT ON TO ME GRADUALLY AS THE NEED FOR IT ARISES FOR MY EDUCATION. ON TUESDAY 30TH DECEMBER, FIVE DAYS AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE, MY FATHER GAVE UP THE GHOST AND AFTER HIS BURIAL ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC RITES, I TOOK SOME MONEY FROM THE LAWYER AND TRAVELED BACK TO SENEGAL.
WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES, I TRIED TO REACH THE LAWYER BUT COULD NOT. AFTER SOME FRUITLESS EFFORT, IT WAS CERTAIN TO ME THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE BUT TO SEEK ASYLUM IN SENEGAL WHICH I DID AND WAS TAKEN TO THE CAMP OF UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES(UNHCR) IN GRAND YOFF, DAKAR SENEGAL FROM WHERE I AM WRITING YOU NOW BUT I SAY ALHAMDULILLAH(All PRAISE BE TO AllAH) FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE TILL DATE.
AMONG THE DOCUMENTS GIVEN TO ME THEN WAS A DEPOSIT BOND CERTIFICATE WITH THE SUM OF $8,500,000.00(EIGHT MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS) IN CASH MY FATHER DEPOSITED WITH A BANK ON APPRIEL 1999 WHICH HAS MY NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN. DUE TO MY FATHER'S WISH DURING THE TIME OF DEPOSITION, THE BOND INDICATES THAT THE NEXT OF KIN CAN ONLY COME FOR THE MONEY IN THE DEMISE(DEATH) OF THE DEPOSITOR WHEN SHE REACHES THE PRIME AGE OF 25 OF WHICH I HAVE ATTAINED NOW. I WAS SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE, CAPABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY PERSON THAT CAN ASSIST ME CLAIM, RECEIVE AND SAFE-KEEP THIS FUND IN HIS CUSTODY AND RELOCATE ME TO JOIN HIM TO START A NEW LIFE AS THE BANK SAID THEY CANNOT DEAL WITH ME DIRECTLY DUE TO MY REFUGEE STATUS AND BECAUSE I HAD NO ACCOUNT, THAT WAS WHY I CONTACTED YOU AFTER GOING THROUGH YOUR PROFILE AND MY SPIRIT ACCEPTED YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE READY TO HELP ME SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS FUND BUT SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES, COUNTRY ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AND ALSO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY. AS MY NAME HALIMA GOES WHICH MEANS DESIRE AND HOPE IN PERSIA(IRANIAN) LANGUAGE, MY DEAR I DID NOT HAVE MY OWN PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND I DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO CALL BUT YOU CAN CALL ME THROUGH THE OFFICE TELEPHONE OF THE REFUGEE CAMP MASTER HIS NAME IS DR CHARLES KUMAR AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS +221-767548204 I WILL BE HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
I AM WITH THE BELIEF THAT THIS TRANSFER WILL BE PROPERLY CARRIED OUT BY YOU AND I PROMISE YOU BISMILLAH(IN THE NAME OF AllAH) THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A SUBSTANTIAL PART OF THIS FUND FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCES. IN ALL I SAY SUBHANA ALLAH(GlORY BE TO AllAH) FOR MAKING ME KNOW SOME ONE LIKE YOU,FROM THE ONE THAT LOVE AND CHERISH YOU. BIG HUGS AND KISSSS HALIMA.

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Halima Shusha Mohammed; <halimamohammed123@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 05, 2011 3:49 pm

She contact me Tuesday in 24Luv as

halima4coo
- Profile ID: 86164
- 24 y/o female (1987 - February - 10)
- YOFF, Senegal
- Ethnicity Indian
- English,
- Have no children

Assalamu''alai kum,
I saw your profile today and became intrested in you; am halima by name a quiet and sincere girl. I love honesty and truth. I trust people very much.I like nature quiet walks in the parks holding hands listening to the whispering breeze and the songs of the birds; admiring the smiling eyes of my lover, I hope to meet my true love, I will give him all myself completely.i wait to hear from you.i whish you will know me well and see me on picture, no matter how distance,colour or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot in life.here is my email (halimamohammed123@ gmail.com) i hope to read from you soon Always Yours Halima

(halimamo hammed123@gmail.com)

Assalamu’’Alaikum.
My dear how are you today I hope fine, I know that this mail will be a surprise to you and I am sure that you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends but I am doing it because of the situation at hand and decided to let you know every thing about me because I believe it is mashaAlla(that Which Allah wills)which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him, I am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.

My name is Miss Halima Shusha Mohammed I was born on 18th November 1985 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr Mohammed Hadi of the Blessed Memory who was one time senate speaker in Iranian embassies Senegal United kingdom and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 19th birthday on Friday 16th November 2002in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that’s took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges I am alive writing you today as it was by Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem( in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful)which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking (Earthquake)which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26th December 2003 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived Iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On Tuesday 30th December five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugee(UNHCR) in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say alhamdulillah(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date. Among the documents given to me there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $8.500.000.00(eight million five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on appriel 1999 which has my name as the next of kin due to my fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicate that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee statue and because I had no account, that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you whole heartedly.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund but send me your full information like 1. Full Name, Your Country, Address and your telephone number, for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money, As my Name goes which means desire and hope in Persia(Iranian)language, My dear I did not have telephone and I did not have access to call but you can contact me through the office telephone of the refugee camp master his name is Dr Charles Kumar and his number is +221767548204 I will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this transfer will be properly carried out by you and I promise you bismillah(in the name of Allah)that I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance in Allah I say subhana Allah(glory be to Allah)for making me knows some one like you, from the one that love and cherish your love with big hugs and many kisses Always Yours Halima

IP shows Google

Return to “White Females”