It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
schnebbles
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ralph edwards

Postby schnebbles » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 am

he's been emailing and yahoo messengering me - as ralph edwards email major.redwards@yahoo.com

said his wife died of cancer and his son is staying with his sister in law and she has cancer too and diabetes. he sent me pics along with 2 pics of his "son" Terry.

I am so glad I found out he's a big jerk. I'm so stupid, I was hoping to meet him.

ralph edwards

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Xcatholic
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddy Omaye, sgtpavelsedward212@yahoo.com

Postby Xcatholic » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:57 am

This same guy that goes by Captain Ralph Edwards just started talking to me on yahoo messenger. Sent me 3 pictures of himself, one being the same one you posted. He told me his parents are dead...wife died shortly after his son was born. Sent me pictures of his 8 year old son, Terry. I knew something had to be up when he said he might need me to take custody of his son until he returns home from Afghanistan. Who would sign their child over to a perfect stranger? I still have the emails with the pics. He uses the nick protectorredwards@yahoo.com He said he is from El Paso, Texas. I"m not sure what I should do with this info, but I thought posting it here was a good start.

Xcatholic
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Xcatholic » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:39 pm

That same guy is talking to me now...he just asked me to western union him 1500. i said ok .LOL but he wants it sent to "John Smith, Searcy, AR 72143" now what i do? why can't some cop or something send something and wait for the guy to pick it up? can't be bust these people??????? I need a quick response to this!!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 pm

He tells you to send it to "xxx" in "xxx" but in reality, he just enters a Nigerian WU outlet, possibly invests some percentage as bribery and away he goes :(
In theory Westy requires valid ID and stuff. In reality, in corrupt countries, it can be picked up anywhere. He tells you "send it to me in London" but picks it up in Nigeria and noone will ever know...
That´s how anonymous cash money transfers work, and it´s no wonder scammers love this service!

You have blocked him, haven´t you?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pixiedust
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

lastman38@live.com

Postby Pixiedust » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 am

I have had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting this same guy but under a different name...SGT Jamed Edwards (lastman38@live.com)...I have been watching this site for a couple of weeks and wanted to post a few things for the next unsuspecting woman...he was very charming, manupilative and determined....he managed to scam a small amount of money from me...I knew something was not right about the whole thing but I didn't know what I had run into...I have been on dating sites lots over the past five years and I have never run into a scammer...well not that I was aware of....I have lots of IP's from this guy and he also posed as a diplomat and I have IP's from all correspondence....I have another picture to add to the collection....I strung this guy along for two weeks...I figure he got a little money from me but I wasted alot fo his time!!! The so called "diplomat" even send me a fake passport just a couple of days ago to prove he was who he said he was...you could tell right away if was fake!! It took him hours to get that to me since I told him I would not send any more money until he did...he was still trying to scam me for $1500....initially he was going to try and scam me for $15000...long story as I am sure you would guess...I saved every email and most of my chat sessions I had on msn messenger...I met him on Match.com and he has two profiles that I have seen myself...that site is littered with these guys...I have four more on my yahoo....I have all their IP's and profiles...some are from Ghana and some from Nigeria...this guy even called me five times so I have two phone numbers from Ghana to add to the mix...this is my first time to post anything so I am not sure if this is where I should post what I have for others to see...any advice would be welcome.

Pixiedust
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pixiedust » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 am

This guy still tries to contact me as SGT James Edwards...he really doesn't like to be ignored...here are some IP's to stay clear of: 41.190.88.249 - Ghana; 41.190.90.249 - Ghana; 41.218.251.4 - Ghana. Be aware of this phone number +233245070330. Remember these names: Ali Suley "diplomat" and Bernard Adonu "customs officer". PO Box 100 Accra Achimota Ghana. Question: Best color Answer: Blue using Western Union to send money. Email: honestyfirst9103, Edward043, Mat20020 (all profiles on Match.com), lastman38@live.com was the email he used for me...I am sure there are many more.

Here is another image I don't see on this site yet.

He also sent me this bogus passport...good try...feel sorry for the poor guy whose picture he stole for this.

This was original email:

My name is James Edwards. and a male with one kid ...was married before but got divorced...5'9 feet tall and athletic I was born on the 20th of August, 1961 at Baptist Hospital of Miami.........I started A &A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools, I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home.
My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the un.
I am now an E-6 Staff Sargent (SSG) and now working with the un. I also act as a platoon sargent in the absence of the Sargent First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, adventure films, war films and comedy movies eating habits: just about anything. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned, am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have....
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 4 yrs
here in Iraq..........My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years. I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart....in which I will then say a woman that can put her past behind move on with me to the next level, talking about my family, i have non. All i have now is my son who is 15yrs old and in school now, .i lost my family durring the world trade centre tourist attack.... so i want to starty a new beginning with you.....
Now, a little about me: I'm friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, spontaneous at times, a little wild, very passionate, sentimental, and a true romantic, who is full of energy, love to have fun, laugh, and be around positive people......Always looking for ways to improve my knowledge, be it through research, books, people, even through mistakes and accomplishments I make in my own life, and by watching others do the same. We all have our faults, and that's what makes us human, and unique.
I am loyal to those that treat me with respect. I speak the truth and believe in brutal honesty!
Perfect relationship it's hard to find. But yet I realized there is no perfect relationship. I am looking for a serious relationship in the near future. I would like to know the person I want to be with. Good relationship starts with good friendship. Building a friendship with someone is the good start to know the person. I'm hoping for someone who really cares about me. And will love me the way I am. I am not “Perfect” but I do know how to respect other people. And someday I will be happy with someone who cares, someone who will always be there for me.
Am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she’s willing to accept me as part of her. I’ll be there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling. I’ll love her just the way she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with her and ever prepared to do anything to have her forever. I promised to be the man of her dreams cuss I’m not going,to let her down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure her my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.
James

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edward B - tintin_99002010@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445709478" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edward B
Edward B has no status :(

Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 392 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Looking for the sparkle in his life

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me
Music: 60's,70's,80's
Movies:horror movies
TV: news,documentaries
Books: any
Sports: football,golf,tennis
Interests:
I'm interested in meeting my soulmate to spend the rest of my entire life with

About Me:
I'm Edward 47 divorced from usa..I'm honest,kind,loving,caring,spontaneous and loyal..I'm looking for my twin soul to spend the rest of my entire life with..Am from USA and very proud to be an American and tremendously patriotic..

Spam message received:
Hello...How are you doing tonight..?? Hope you are fine and everything is great..Well,i just came across your profile and it seems you really sound lovely....You definitely got your appearance so attracting...I guess no body is going to skip your profile without dropping you a message....I really love your cute face.I really adore your profile very much..Well,am Edward 47 from usa...I'm often on msn but don't come often on her....you can join me on there if you are only interested and want to know more about me...tintin_99002010@hotmail.com....Please take good care of yourself...Goodnite...xxx

Could not be found on any of the well-known sites ;) with this email ID, not even on tagged

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ralph Edwards; captred44@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:43 pm

new email address: captred44@yahoo.com
pic not on SD

Join Ralph Edwards on Yahoo! Messenger.
Ralph Edwards invites you to connect

X-Originating-IP: 41.138.173.207

server location: Lagos in Nigeria
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited

armylord
pic already posted
* 45 years old
* Alden, NY
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For Marriage, Long-term Relationship
* Logged in: 2 days ago
* Last Update: 8/24/2010
Have kids: 1
Want kids: I'm not sure if I want to have children
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Baptist
Smoke: Trying to quit
Drink: On occasion
Education: Some College
About Me:
I cook, iron, clean. I do all those things a man remembers his sister being taught to do by their mother and father which will help both their lives alone...I consider myself fairly diverse in interests, laid back, easy to talk to, reliable, cheerful and faithful. A TRUE-HEARTED gentleman that's passionate and adventurous. I'm reserved in my public life and fun-fully naughty in my private life.

kuntruyluvingal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kuntruyluvingal » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:26 am

This is the first email I received from Mr. Edwards. He told me is was leaving going on a mission
Sunday and would be gone for 3 days and that he would give my email address to his friend Kelvin just in case something happened to him. Two days later I received a letter which I will add in my next post. Mr. Edwards is definitely into something. I received threatening remarks about my family telling me that you did not mess with the military. I saved all chats and correspondences. Kelvin and a man by the name Captain Mark Norman were trying to tell me there were 2 boxes coming to me containing 40 million dollars and that I was to take 30% for myself and hold the rest until Dec.5 when Capt. Norman would come to my house pick up the remainder. Told them I wanted no part in this and they could just send the boxes back where they came from. I will post this and then if you want I will post the chat and letter from Capt. Norman and Donald Kelvin. And I to have all the same pictures that I already see here. The same ones that are on http://www.myspace.com144680613" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; frmrcmndo (RalphEdwards)

about ralph edwards
Ralph Edward <ralphedward_4u@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
View Contact
To: Removed member email address - Ralph

4 Files View Slideshow Download All
1.jpg (57KB); 3.jpg (84KB); 10.jpg (48KB); 12.jpg (50KB)
Well, as u know its pertinent to give a detailed introduction before we get started in this affair and moreover I am new to this online dating of a thing , if not for the fact that my close friend found his present fiancee from this site hence after my break-up I decided to come on here to see if I would have same luck. As you know quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested women but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care . PERSONALITY:I am a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people, in fact the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as I believe Greatness Lies In Simplicity how about u don't u think so ? PAST LOVE LIFE: This is most important to me and to u so that we both would know how careful we would be in getting off together this time around.. I was hooked up with a woman named Lena deep in love unknowing to me she was cheating on me and she had a devilish attitude amongst men. We were together for 4 years before she finally told me the verdict of not being interested anymore for no reasonable reason, I had to meet a friend who consoled me and told me that she would show me the source of her joy which I was going to get my joy from hence I am here now in Iraq, I hope this would not re-occur again getting to meet u there. I want a woman that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to her in same manner. BACK GROUND: Of course ! My back ground is necessary in this affair as I am glad to let u know that I am the first man amongst two lovely children ,I am Ralph the first son and Edith my sister is the last daughter.I lost my parent's many years back and lost my sis just of recent and could not withstand the agony when I head that ,my mom was a retired Insurance Broker she died. My youth was full of bliss as I had fun during my youth enjoying the company of being under the protege of parental care. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION Well, as a matter of fact I studied a double major, Actuarial Science and Engineering and graduated with a good grade of Second Class Upper Division, I loved the course cos my father was a very good instrument to my success in school hence I was one of the lecturers best choice amongst the males, not a brag there ! ,only letting u know. HOBBIES:I like reading a lot , in fact meta physics novels especially by Tuesday TOM Clay I love cooking , playing squash and watching war navy movies, basket ball and talk shows like Oprah Winfrey talk show in the Harp o Studio. DISLIKES: I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation. LIKES:I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love being truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, I think I have been able to give u in details all u need to know about me and would love to read same in reciprocity to ensure a suitable ground for a start of this relationship,reply

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:24 am

Hi kuntruyluvingal, thanks for posting this information about your scammer.

Please do add anything further you have on him, the more you post the more likely it will save somebody else from being scammed.

I would like to point out a few things;

The box of money spoken of does not exist
The soldier depicted in the emails may or may not exist however it is certainly not a soldier who has emailed you
Any further information sent by thse people will be more lies and solely for the purpose of getting money from you

The best thing for you to do is to completely ignore any attempts to contact you, ignore any emails, if they have your phone number hang up if they call you and eventually they will leave you alone.

I have seen many of these military romance scams recently and they can take a variety of twists so please do keep us posted on developements and let us know if you have any questions
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

kuntruyluvingal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kuntruyluvingal » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:33 am

This is another letter that I received....somehow all related I think. I feel like Edwards and Kelvin might be the same person.

Mail From Capt.Mark Norman
Mark Kelvin <capt.markay@rocketmail.com> [Chat now]
View Contact
To: Member email address removed - Ralph
Greetings Mrs. Member name Removed

My names are Capt.Mark Norman, i am a Captain in the US Military presently in Iraq, and i am also a level six holder to the Department Of Defense Data Base,and I believe I can trust you that is why i decided to send those boxes to you,and also i had to let the delivery man to contact you because as a Capt.in my unit, i am a very busy man, and it has not been easy for me to write you from here. The boxes were sent via Swift Military Courier, and i just got a confirmation that those boxes are in the USA. You have to contact the delivery guy Mr.Donald Kelvin on this email (donald101@rocketmail.com). I registered it with your email since I did not have time for any other thing because of the rush regarding our departure from Iraq. Do not allow those boxes to be tampered with as they contain a total of $40million. They are completely sealed and being delivered as a special military delivery to you. We would be leaving Iraq completely soon, and I will soon be moved to Afghanistan to assist our men there in the ongoing war on terror. I had to take urgent step to send those boxes to you. It is completely safe right now and all you have to do is ensure that you receive them and keep them safely until my arrival. If it has already been delivered to you, then take only 30% and keep my share for I will be back in a few months time. But you do not need to go to the airport. Give everything to the delivery guy. Let him do the clearance. All you need to do is provide your address where the delivery should be sent to and cooperate with the delivery agent. I sent you those boxes.I have $40million in those boxes. Please cooperate with the delivery guy so he can help us deliver those boxes. You try and give him some tip upon his arrival.Any information you want please let me know.

Note: If you are equal to this tax you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of this boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash. Thanks

Semper Fi

Capt.Mark Norman
USA ARMY

kuntruyluvingal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kuntruyluvingal » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 am

Another letter arriving 2 days after Edwards told me he was leaving on a mission and would be gone for 3 days but he would give my email address to his friend Kelvin just in case something happened to him then I would know.
AM A DELIVERY MAN,I HAVE SOME BOXES TO DELIVER TO YOU !.!
Donald Kelvin <donald101@qtt.uk>
Add to Contacts
To:
Hello

My name is Donald Kelvin.I am a delivery man from Quincy Travels And Logistics delivery company.I have
two boxes here that i need to deliver to your address.The boxes has a Military tag on the body, and i am
now in USA and need to locate you and i need your full address for record matching.Please contact me
back if you are aware of this boxes that i have here.

Donald Kelvin
Delivery Man
QT&L

When I told them I wanted nothing to do with this matter they began to get angry and threaten my family knowing my daughters name as well as my brothers name. Told me you did not mess with the military. He told me I was f***ing with his money and he was not going to stand for that. He told me that he was a level 8 us citizen and that he deserved some respect. Don't how he could expect that. Anyway all is quite for the moment, thought it might be necessary to take all documents to local authorities. That includes a list of emails and msn chats. What do you think?

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 am

I feel like Edwards and Kelvin might be the same person.
I have little doubt that is the case

As for taking the information to your local authorities, while it cant do you any harm, it is unlikely to do a great deal of good either. If the authorities were to do anything at all it would likely only be to take some statistical information.

With that said, if you dont take the information to the police they definately will not do anything with it.

We do need to be realistic and the police in the US for instance have no jurisdiction in Africa where this scammer more than likely is scamming from, the scammer uses fake names, stolen pictures and made up details to scam people from an annonymous internet cafe, even if the police had the time and inclination there is very little they could do.

Not to sound too negative, any information you post about the scammer will be searchable by any potential victims to find if they are being scammed by him and that in my opinion makes it well worth the effort, simply by posting the details, there is a huge chance that somebody will be saved from being scammed
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

addie1uk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby addie1uk » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi - Uk here!!

Just been chatting to this guy - googled something he said and it took me straight to this site and this ID. He was on match .com - but miraclulously disappeared from there within minutes of contacting me - said he had found the love of his life with me!! Yeah! Right!! I am 60 and not quite so gullible as i once was!! he said he was 54

The phrase that got me to this site was....
My philosophy in life is that I give it my all, remain true to my principles, try my hardest, love and forgive unconditionally. And if it ends...I have no regrets because I have given it my best effort.

He is under the name Robert Whyte@hotmail.com - told me his wife and first child died in a car crash, his parents died in a plane crash - and he is due to retire from Merrion Force, Air Force soon. Hi said he was in Bagdad.
Here is the letter he wrote to me which was clearly cut and paste!!

Hello dear, How are you doing? Hope doing great..pretty! I hope you like it when i call you that...Anyway its nice to get to this point with you, I hope you had a good day today. Here are some few things I think you should know about me... I truly want the opportunity to get to know you, all of you.

Head, heart, body, soul, and spirit. I am so much a HOPEFUL romantic, notice I said hopeful, not hopeless. Well telling you about me..I was raised in US by a strong catholic mom and being an only child she taught me so much about caring for people and accepting them as who they are .. respect, honor,dignity, honesty,compassion,and love.. were some of the strongest features that were instilled in me.

I like to take things at their natural rhythm when it comes to relationships. I put much stock in instant love/caring smile.Though it is more likely to fade and seems to be based on desperation/hidden motives than actually looking/seeing/getting who the other person is and genuinely developing feelings for him/her.smile (Yeah- I have lots of opinions but I am also quite open-minded and love learning/hearing other viewpoints).

I adore the arts, having been involved in them in one way or another since I was little. Love the movies, walking, riding in my sports car, long discussions on whatever takes our fancy, quiet ambiance, most musical styling, going to the gym, reading, hanging out low-key or fancy, writing,traveling etc an. I tend towards shyness at times, but when I am comfortable with the people around me, I'm a lot of fun. I prefer one-on-ones to group settings (again, unless I know the group well).

I like my peace and quiet - too much noise/activity around me can make me anxious. But I can also adjust/adapt quite quickly to new circumstances.I sometimes get involved in church community as well smile. I am deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, smart . I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you. If I can't tell where you are coming from and what it is that you really want from me and/or for yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this page.

I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs.

We all have a right to be selfish at times, but if you are truly going to relate well to someone else, you have to be willing to acknowledge the compromises inherent in any relationship and if you truly care for someone, wanting that person's happiness and well-being should be a high priority this is how i feel...I've been extremely candid and hope to hear from you and learn more about your own likes/dislikes as well as more about your life so we can meet soon and talk can i keep you? Take care and have the best of the day.

God Bless You and hoping to hear from you soon.

Always love..

Robert..!!

He has a series of well thought out questions which i guess aim to get you to open up to him about your past and present circumstances

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Whyte@hotmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/aawhyte?ref=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Adrian Adhd Whyte

About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Current City: London, United Kingdom
Likes and Interests
Activities
Eating gud training hard in gym, God still performs miracles every day. Press Like if you agree! =), Become a fan if you know someone who needs a smack in the face witha shovel, The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone, Behind every paranoid guy, there is a BITCH that made him that way.., Randomly laughing because you remembered something funny., I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light. Press Like if you agree! =), Let's honor all mothers today! Press like if you love your mom!!!!, Let's remember those who have passed. Press Like if you've lost a loved one..., Just because I don't talk to you, doesn't mean I don't miss you., With God, ALL things are possible!! Press Like if you agree! =), big boobs don't count if you're fat, no matter how f*cked up my life gets, ill never end up on jermey kyle :'), Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life..:), I want an honest relationship. No secrets. No lies. No cheating. :), Being nice to the people you don't like isn't called two faced, its called growing up., YES, Facebook, I already CHECKED that notification, now can you please get rid of that little red number?!?!, You’ll never find the right person if you don’t let go of the wrong one., JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you know this is true press like. :), When your ex says "you will never find anyone like me" and you reply "thats the point" :), a relationship. no fuss, nobody getting involved. just me and you please :), lyrics that explain exactly how you feeland 21 more

http://www.myspace.com/bleachedstoner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
no pic male
ADhd Whyte
big boyee
17 / male
HOLLYOOD/DRIFTWOOD, Alabama

http://www.hi5.com/friend/p412770938--kiki_clark--html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kiki clark
Sex / Age
Female / 18

http://www.flixster.com/user/whyte" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Name: whyte
for pic see link
most probably too small for SD to pick up

Return to “Military scams”