It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Sosa - stolen webcam!!

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF THIS MAN!! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT THIS MAN "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

SCAMMERS ALSO USE RECORDING OF THIS MAN WHEN POSING AS MILLER AND RAMOS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR RECORDED WEBCAMS AND THIS MAN LOOKS REMOTELY LIKE MILLER AND RAMOS. SEE MILLER AND RAMOS TOPICS HERE:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=51425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=64549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matchdoctor
george458
44-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 33 - 55
New York, New York, United States
about myself: am loving caring, i treat woman with respect, am here online hopping to fine my heart desire, i believe in seen your each other web cam to be sure of whom am talking with

hello dear how are you doing is nice meeting you here,,my name is George am 44yrs from Austin Texas, am loving caring, i treat woman with respect, am here online hopping to fine my heart desire, i really like to know more about you, i will appreciate if you can send me your email address so we can chat and see each other on web if ok by you...hope to hear from you soon ..bye
GEORGE.

Email
174.142.36.113 Xero Networks AG Montreal Canada
hello dear
Dear **** am very glad you write me in MATCH DOCTOR , I was born and brought up in Texas united state, i attended south west college Arizona, later further to Brand man university California where i study civil engineer.
i married a woman without making the right choice so its couldn't last for long though we has child together his name Harry he live with me, but must times in boarding school.
am working now as a contractor with Exxon Mobil oil and gas.
i love having good time with my family, camping swimming going to stadium to watch live foot ball, i don't like cooking but i eat very well lol.... i like my wife to look good always, i hate when my wife expose her body for the public, sorry i don't have much pics but web cam..hope to chat with you soon.please i will stop here hope to read from you soon bye for now and God bless you. George.

Image Image Image

One of these stolen webcam images was used previously and posted on Sgt. Miller topic....but its a different person! http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&start=30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Sosa - sosageorge43@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat May 07, 2011 10:51 am

George Sosa
Lives in Houston, TX

on BC
sosageorge43
Age 44
from Pennsylvania

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Ezekiel Galli - ezekiel5020@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:27 pm

See also topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Same Ghana idiot with SGT MILLERS pictures on profile and then showing the webcam of this man!

galli: i am a mining manager agency in USA but now in Ghana :roll: for contract
galli: ezekiel5020@yahoo.com

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Chris Martins - gbemi100@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby janex69 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 am

Also uses Sgt Ramos pictures, see topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p201690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

41.218.208.152 Ghana Telecom Accra Ghana :twisted:

Image Image Image

matchdoctor
gbemi113
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Los Angeles, California, United States
about myself:
i am Micheal :silly: .I am new here and i here to find my missing rib

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 am

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4945979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4945979
Nickname: EvansDey
Name: Evans Damain
State/Region: London, City of
City: London

Gracie43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Evans Paul - evanspaul5@yahoo.com

Postby Gracie43 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 pm

I Started chatting with Evans Paul about 2 months ago. I met him on Singlesnet then from there we chatted on yahoo messenger. He stated he was a coloniel in the army and was stationed in Iraq. He said he was going to retire and live in Houston Texas. He said he had a 16 year old son named Jeff who was in a military boarding school in Texas.

I saw him on webcam but i guess it was fake. We chatted every night on yahoo messenger and he emailed me letters confessing his love for me. He told me his son was having a birthday soon...and i offered to send him a birthday card..when i asked him for the address he gave me a nima accra address which i thought was odd but i did it anyhow because i felt myself falling for him. I traced his emails and found out he was not in Iraq but in Ghanna.

After a 2 months of chatting he asked me to send him a cell phone to him and again he gave me a nima accra address. After finding this out, i knew i had been scammed and put him on ignore.

His first email to me-

Hello my baby,

Thank for your mail. i understand you and wish you all the best love. i will try and wait for you if i am more free ok, having you in mind also and in heart. love you and take care ok
What's Ur important for me?
Ur thinks is my breath
Ur feels become my beating
Ur breath pour in me spirit
Ur whispering awaken my whole body
Ur sight feels objective of my life
U r as much important as I
I can't imagine I can't explain,
I only Love u forever
EVANS.....

2nd email from him-

YES I WILL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND FOREVER VIRGINIA, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU .

EVANS PAUL

I traced his email-

Return-Path: <evanspaul5@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.89.69]
Reply-To: Evans Paul <evanspaul5@yahoo.com>
Subject: am with you love

and found out-

Email Sender:

evanspaul5@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address:
IP address country:
Ghana
IP address state:
n/a
IP address city:
n/a
IP address latitude:
IP address longitude:
ISP of this IP:
Zain Communications Ltd
Organization:
Zain Communications Ltd

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Claiming To Be in the Army

Postby firefly » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you for you report, Gracie43, and thank you again for your visit in our Chat Room. If you can add some pictures, it will be great.

But remember to erase your own email adress before to post, please.

And "ignore him" is not enough... erase him from your list, block his messages and just dont reply if he will try to find you again.

RSfan
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Evans Paul - evanspaul5@yahoo.com

Postby RSfan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 pm

:applause: :applause: Good job, Gracie!! Did he give you the address yet? :mrgreen:
Google is my best friend

Gracie43
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Evans Paul - evanspaul5@yahoo.com

Postby Gracie43 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm

HELLO MY ONLY QUEEN,

HOW ARE YOU DOING? I AM ALREADY MISSING YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE. WELL, I TRIED COMING HERE SO WE COULD TALK MORE SINCE I AM FILLED WITH YOUR LOVE AND THOUGHTS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT GINA.WELL, I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY QUEEN.

I JUST SAW YOUR MESSAGE ON THE REASON WHY YOU ASKED ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE. WELL, AM OKAY WITH WHATEVER YOU LIKE AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE A VERY UNIQUE WOMAN WITH LOTS OF REAL LOVE THAT BAFFLES ME . I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE AND ALL WHAT YOU DO FOR ME LOVE. I AM ONLY WAITING FOR THE DAY THAT I WILL HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS , LOOK AT YOUR FACE STRAIGHT AND DEEP INTO YOUR EYE BALLS AND TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU VIRGINIA.

INDEED, I AM NOW FILLED WITH SOME MUCH OF YOUR LOVE AND REALLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU.ALSO , AM VERY MUCH HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BUY ME AN IPHONE AND THE LAPTOP AS YOU PROMISED. INDEED YOU ARE AN ANGEL AND THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THAT KIND HEART OF LOVE.THAT WILL HELP US NOW BE ABLE TO CONNECT AND TALK MORE OFTEN AND I CAN HEAR THAT SWEET VOICE OF YOURS AND THE KISSES I WILL BE GIVING EVERY MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT BEFORE I SLEEP. I LOVE YOU GINA. YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYES. SO I PLEASE BEG YOU NOT TO TALK WITH ANY OTHER MAN APART FROM ME SINCE I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH YOU AND A JEALOUS MAN.....LOL..... I THINK YOU HAVE TO USE THE SAME ADDRESS YOU USE TO SEND THE CARD

BUT YOU ONLY HAVE TO ATTACHED MY NAME TO IT SO THAT THEY WILL SEE IT VERY CLEAR THAT IT IS FOR ME WHEN THEY ARE SENDING IT BACK TO ME . SO IT WILL BE LIKE THIS

EVANS PAUL

C/O MAVIS OSEI

P.O.BOX 278 NM

NIMA - ACCRA

GHANA

SO MY LOVE , I CAN'T WAIT TO TALK WITH YOU ON THE PHONE AND ALSO TAKE SOME NICE ADVENTURES PICS OF ME IN MY UNIFORM FOR YOU.I HOPE YOU WILL ALSO SEND ME SOME SWEET PICS OF THAT LOVING SMILE YOU HAVE ON YOUR PHONE ALSO.SO YOU CAN NOW MAIL THEM TO THE ADDRESS AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE ANY INFORMATION THAT I CAN USE TO TRACK OR CHECK WHETHER IT IS COMING OR NOT .MY TIME IS DUE NOW AND WISH YOU WERE HERE TO TALK YOU B'COS I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

LOVE YOU WITH AL MY HEART AD PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF .LOVE YOU MY SWEET GINA.

EVANS............

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Samuel Norteye, menttobeloved@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:58 pm

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5458668" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 5458668
Nickname: menttobeloved
Name: samuel Norteye
State/Region: Florida
City: Fort Myers
Distance: 4455 ml (7170 km)
Last login: Nov 18, 2011, 23:

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

frank28500

Postby janex69 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 am

DMF
frank28500
- 45 y/o male
- califonia, USA
- English, English, English
- work with the unicef
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2011-12-12 19:03:27
- ID: 201910
hello i am frank by name i am from usa but i am in Ghana :twisted: now i came for a meeting here i am 45 years old by age i lost my wife two years ago in a car accident i have a daughter her name is Lisa she is 12 years old i will like us to chat so we can get to know are self more can u add me in yahoo chat so we can chat and get to know are self more i will hope to hear from u soon

Image Image

http://www.lookingforlove.com/view.cgi? ... frank28500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User: Frank28500
I am a Male seeking a Female
45 years old
accra, Ghana :twisted:
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Widow
Looking for: Relationship
Children: Live with me
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: High School
Religion: Christian
Religious Observance: No Observance
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Social Drinker
Recreational Drugs: Never Used
Body Type: Average
Pets: Dog lover
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 5' 7"
Bio: i am looking for a good so mate that i will start a new life with and forget the pass life has to go on no mater any thing when there is life there is hope every day or my life i pray for a good so mate to come my way a woman i will love all my life
My perfect date:
i am from usa California i have a Daughter she is just 12 years old
work with the unicelf in usa
Interests:
i am looking for a good so mate
Languages Spoken:
English

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Douglas - frankdouglas@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:36 pm

email from above posting

frankdouglas@yahoo.com

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Hary Glennson - haryglennson@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:00 pm

person.com
USER ID: 5633231
Nickname: hary3000
Name: Hary Glennson
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago
More about myself: I am Hary by name i am 40 male with no kids ...never been married....5'11 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Chicago and raised in Ghana :twisted: and my race is Chicago :mrgreen: My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.

hary3000: haryglennson@yahoo.com

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 pm

The email adress frankdouglas@yahoo.com lead on MySpace, Frank Douglas, uid 494329439
Man, 20, MANSFIELD, Ohio, private profile.

The email adress haryglennson@yahoo.com lead on Facebook, uid 100003273679349, Hary Glennson, Worked at self employed, Studied at University of Cambridge. The profile was made at December 22.

Lead on BlackPlanet, hary3000
Sex: Male
Last Login: December 28, 2011
Zodiac: Sagittarius

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

korkukorkor1@yahoo.com & livingstoneg68@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 pm

changed picture from Sgt Edwards
previously posted on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

person.com
USER ID: 5608763
Nickname: korkukorkor1
Name: TOM
State/Region: New York
City: New York

USER ID: 5612906
Nickname: korkukorkor2
Name: clement
State/Region: New York
City: New York

Return to “Military scams”