It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Yuliana Avalos (Julie) Part 3

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:39 am

Pictures stolen from model Julie from seejulie.com
dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/yuliana-avalos-fl-mom-suing-match-com-for-using-her-photos/

gettting scammed by someone using the name Sweet Kay.
YM Chat

Sweet Kay: who is this ?
coolbreeze: u hurt me
coolbreeze: asking
Sweet Kay: can i see your picture?
coolbreeze: what pic
sweet.kay33 has accepted your invitation to start photo sharing.

Sweet Kay: Your picture
Sweet Kay: Ok
coolbreeze: want more?
Sweet Kay: Yea
coolbreeze: u have some?
Sweet Kay: Yes i have
coolbreeze: ok
Sweet Kay: ok
Sweet Kay: So where you from ?
Sweet Kay: I was living in Agoura Hills but right now living in Ghana :liar: :mrgreen:
coolbreeze: right :applause:

2 new pics I believe

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Julie, part 3

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Just now from 4ppl

cynthia4luv
seeking for my soul mate...
I am aWoman
Birthday:25.04.1980
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello how you doing over there and your family, i will like to know more about you ..where are you now?coz am new to online dating stuffs so email me to talk much better ok...here is the email address.. Cynthia_jack2000@yahoo.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Wayne - waynejuliet39@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm

wayne39 on 4ppl

Contact on site:
hello handsome how are doing today..........................hope you doing good.................really like your profile pics.......................i would like to you...................if you don't mind can you please mail me at waynejuliet39@yahoo.com...............i wait to read from you soonest.....................
Profile elements:
am sexxy and i know it
I am a:Woman
Birthday:27.04.1984
i am single and searching
Email:
hello how are you doing today..i hope all is well......i was so happy when you gave out your mail.....
i wasn't really expecting you to do that..........i would like u to tell me little bout your self...i will tell you more bout me ...........i wait to read from you soonest....Juliet............. from the dating site pple
bye for now .i care
Image - reported in part 2

Image - also reported in part 2.

Header:

Received: from [197.255.165.136]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 07:28:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hello daer

Email Sender: waynejuliet39@yahoo.com
IP address: 197.255.165.136
IP address country: Nigeria
ISP of this IP: Spectranet
Organization: Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers

firefly

Bookmark and Share

waynejuliet39@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 pm

The email adress waynejuliet39@yahoo.com lead on Facebook, uid 100003405747686, Juliet Wayne, Works at self employed, Studied at University of Waterloo, Lives in Washington, District of Columbia, From Washington, District of Columbia. Seems to be active on Date.com. The profile was made at 26 Jannuary.

Pic removed. Goes a little too far up if you know what I mean... Wayne.
am an easy going girl

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Got this one via YM and eventually an e-mail. hasn't asked for money (yet), but is using pictures of someone who is not her/him.

5:39:57 PM Monica Patrick: i live in philly but presently in nigeria with my grandma :liar:
5:40:13 PM CB: cool

Eventually asked to be my girlfriend after knowing each other for 30 minutes!!! :thinking:

5:56:35 PM Monica Patrick: can i be your girlfriend then :mrgreen:

e-mail adress used = monicapatrick17@yahoo.com

IP address = 82.128.2.163
Host name: ml82.128.2.163.multilinks.com Country: Nigeria B Class: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.255.255 Region: 05 City: Lagos

e-mail header =
Received: from [82.128.2.163] by web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 07 Mar 2012 07:08:49 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1331132929.75043.YahooMailNeo@web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 07:08:49 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Monica Patrick <monicapatrick17@yahoo.com>
Subject: morning

e-mail contents =

good morning my love, :liar: hope you slept well?

pics attached. some get hits.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:50 pm

It always comes down to money. Now she wants $150 not to pay bills, but to get cosmetics!!!! :mrgreen:

IP address = 82.128.83.84
Country: Nigeria B Class: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.255.255 Region: 05 City: Ikeja

e-mail header =
Received: from [82.128.83.84] by web121604.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 Mar 2012 15:35:30 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
References: <1331132929.75043.YahooMailNeo@web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1331249730.18726.YahooMailNeo@web121604.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:35:30 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Monica Patrick <monicapatrick17@yahoo.com>
Subject: here is the info honey?

e-mail contents =
Of course the money is not to be in her name!! :thinking:

NAME: EUNICE ASINE
STATE: OGUN STATE
CITY: ABEOKUTA
ZIPCODE: 23439
TEXT QUESTION: WHO IS THE MONEY FOR?
ANSWER; MONICA

honey please send the money to the info above, she is a family friend :thinking: and she work with money gram :liar: she will help me pick it up with ease at her place of work because it far from me, thank u honey

Pics used are attched. many get hits to Julie.

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie; <juliesmith1268@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:53 pm

From GFD today

letgo
- ID: 55342
- 27 y/o female (1985 - January - 1)
- los angeles, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

I am new here online and still learning on this site,I just found your profile here in my box and feel to write you.I am open to meaningful exchanges with a like-minded soul. At the moment, I am looking for a perfect match i really dont know anyone here yet. If you would like to talk then I would like to hear from you as am not often here but update my personal email account and i believe we can share more in commons to know more about each other as am here with my Last hope and Faith to search an Idea Kind of Man, Mr. Right with time and patience.You can also get back to me here with your personal info like # and Email to contact each other better. juliesmith1268 a"t y"a"h& quot;o"o d "o"t&q uot; c"o"m add me there and emaill me directly...thankx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:51 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/jkk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ADD Me On hones.inna i aM aLWAYS oNLINE

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988

About me

HOW ARE YOU ADD ME ON HONES,INNA

Hello Handsome Man How Are You Doing Today Well Why Dont You Add Me On Honest.inna I Am Always Onlin e And I Will Be Wating For You....

honest.inna@yahoo.com

17:44:59 Honest Woman Honest Woman: I Am Inna

17:45:13 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Were Are You From HH And How Old Are You

17:46:11 xxxxxxx: im from colombia and im 43 years old, and you?

17:46:24 xxxxxx: nice to meet you inna

17:46:43 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Nice To Meet You HH

17:47:16 Honest Woman Honest Woman: I Am 32 Years And I Hope Age Is Just A Number... I Am From Ghana....

17:47:39 xxxxxxx: but you look like white woman

17:48:01 xxxxxxx: and i dont care where youre from

17:48:14 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Okay What Work Do You Do

17:48:53 xxxxxxxx: i teach spanish here in london

17:49:26 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Okay My Dear And What Are You Looking For...

17:49:53 xxxxxx: a good woman

17:49:59 xxxxxx: are you that woman?

17:50:38 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Hmmm Well Can We Chat And Know Much About Each Other

17:51:31 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Yes My Dear I Am A Lovely And Caring Woman And Respectful Woman And A Loving Woman...

17:53:15 xxxxxxxx: and how can i know all that is true?

17:53:39 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Okay And That Means That We Need To Chat Weel Ans Know Much About Each Other...

17:54:53 xxxxxxxxx: its ok

17:54:55 Honest Woman Honest Woman: And See Were It Will Lead Us To My Dear You Need To Tell Me Much About You And I Will Also Tell You Much About Me

17:55:09 xxxxxxxx: are you born in ghana?

17:55:55 Honest Woman Honest Woman: No

17:56:20 xxxxxxxx: where did you born?

17:56:41 Honest Woman Honest Woman: I Was Born In Austrilia...

17:57:07 xxxxxxxxx: and what are you doing so far away from your home?

17:57:33 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Well My Mom Is Dead And I Now Live With My Dad In Ghana

17:57:54 xxxxxxxx: ahhh i understand

17:58:02 xxxxxxxx: im sorry for your lost

17:58:21 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Do You Want To Know Much About Me

17:58:44 xxxxxxxx: yes why not

17:59:21 xxxxxxxx: and what are you coping life overthere?

18:00:22 Honest Woman Honest Woman: Ohh I Help Some Women Sell To Sell Toys My Dear Life Has Been Misrable

18:01:05 xxxxxxx: ohh im sorry but you have a job at least

18:03:31 xxxxxxx: are you there inna?

18:04:10 Honest Woman Honest Woman: My name is Inna ,i am 33 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), black hair, Gray eyes, My height is 5 feet,7 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and I am a Student and i am Study Accounting,And i have Loss My Mum and My Dad and i am Now Living with My Grandmum and My Uncle,And i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.....

18:07:00 XXXXXXX: why do you first say me one thing and a few minutes later other different?

18:08:21 Honest Woman Honest Woman: late Father and Mother passaway when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father and My Mother was the Best man and woman i have ever Loved They are so caring,loving,Godfearing,respectful and responsible father and Mother but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. i have learn To be a Strong woman have hard working my i lost my late father and mum i was working and schooling at the same Time that was how i was grow. i

18:10:58 xxxxx: why do you first say me one thing and a few minutes later other different?

18:11:10 Honest Woman Honest Woman: i have been In a Relationship which end Up 2 years Ago becouse the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me alot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving Godfearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Intrested Let get and know More about each Other ...................In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life..

18:11:55 xxxxxxx: please dont come back to contact me >>> i cannot stand the typical "copy and paste" :mad:
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

AshleyRiot1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bella Desmond belladesmond1@yahoo.com

Postby AshleyRiot1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Just to warn you guys of this scammer I encountered recently from Craiglist whom I thought was real as he didn't really mentioned anything about sending money or whatever...when he sent "her" photos then I realized something is surely fishy as it doesn't match at all...until I did a IP address check and it confirmed my doubts...

IP Address: 41.71.178.33
Hostname: 41.71.178.33
IP Address Country: Nigeria
IP Continent: Africa
IP Address City Location: Lagos
IP Address Region: Lagos
IP Address Latitude: 6.4531,
IP Address Longtitude: 3.3958
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited

Latest email and I'd stopped replying to that idiot...
Hi,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!! I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting,and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters,as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express,so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.I have spoken to a couple of people of the internet but i haven't met anyone off the internet,i could have met this dude of the internet sometimes back but I chickened out cos i thought it was dangerous and a lot of things happens over the internet ,Well,i see relationships as one of the most natural thing that can happen in life and i believe a good relationship is built on trust, honesty,togetherness and prayers.I have had my fair share of relationships and i have been hurt but it dosen't put me off totally its only made me wiser.I have been into just 1 relationship all my life and he was my only sexual partner.We dated each other for 3 years and the relationship ended because of my partner's betrayal and infidelity(cheating)My ex boyfriend was a photographer.I met him in CANADA where i lived for several years before i relocated to Australia.He told me i am a very pretty and will be a very good model after some months we started dating each other and he put me through a modeling training just for 1 week and that was how my modeling career started back then tagged along with my experience in fashion designing..We dated others properly for 2 years after some time he started enrolling other girls like me into same modeling training and he started fucking anything under skirt.I have been going through this pains for years but later i had to move on cause the relationship was all about business and i realized he never loved me but was just using me for money.
I was badly hurt when this happened so i decided to move on with my and walk away from him .He never wanted me to do anything other than what he tells me to do,i cant make friends all i do is to stay at home and when he gets a contract then we go for it.
I thank god for my life now cause i am more matured and i know what i want in a man now.
Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this.just to know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.really i don't discriminate religion as i know every individual have the right to worship what they believe.sure back at Australia i live in my dad home there and i live alone as the only child of the family cos the house is willed for me after my dad's death.hmm you're such a great man as i can feel that in your message to me,well you don't need to convert cos you wanna marry the girl you like,lol your ex was such a committed christian i think? i will love to keep this relationship real with you,and will also love to see you soon so as to put this relationship in good order,note:i hate double dating and mind games,so please don't play gaes with me so this relationship can last long.and less i forget what do you really wanna take me for? i hope to hear back from you soon.
Cheers
Bella
3rd email reply...
Hello,
How are you doing thanks for the email,I really love all you have to say,but i really wanna know more about you.I see you have a really bright prospect and i like your outlook on life it really means a lot to me.really i know you're seeking a travel partner,but i think e can start something great from there,cos i believe in relationship that begins with true friendship. So tell me what do you think of relationships?.i really want to know about your past relationship.have you ever met anyone off the internet?What was it like?well i have a diverse background as I've told you in my first mail,I'm the only child of my parent,I grew up mainly in CANADA cos i had to go there and live with my Aunt after my dad's death and mum got to marry to another man .I came down to AUS cos i had a job offer, more so to stay with my ground ma before she passed away early this year and moreover i had to have a change of environment from my Aunt who's deeply in drugs and alcohol because i live my life through the word of God and also I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. my goals and dreams is to have a successful career and to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love,sure that cant be complete without a honest husband, someone who know the true meaning of what we call a Family, its really something i have always dream of and I'm really Working hard towards that direction.really i found your words so exciting,and i will really be pleased if we can together work things out together.as for being real,i am 100% real,and i understand you so much cos i know scammers abound as I've been scammed once before,that's why I'm really scared of online thing,but i hope this work in between us.I'm sorry to hear about the disappointment in your last relationship,but i'll advice you to be strong and be back on your feet cos life is worth living.........presently I'm presently in central London,and i live in Darwin Australia,my postal code is 0820 meanwhile i can come around to you to get to know each other soon if you wish cos I'm here on my own to get some clothing materials which i haven't gotten based on some kinda reason.about my hobbies,i love traveling,bowling ,swimming and above all i love reading,i dislike lies and love honesty,so if you're not the type that tells the truth always I'll urge you to stay clear from me cos all i seek online here is honesty and sincerity.less i forget I'm a non smoker and I'm a christian by religion..i really wanna know more about your family,do you still have your both parent?where are they and what's their names respectively?sorry if that sound like an intrude to your personality.........attached to this mail are three of my pics,i hope to see yours in your next reply to me.Looking forward to you reply asap...............cheers
Bella.
2nd email to me in reply to my msg....
How are you doing?
Thanks for taking your time writing me,I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful time over there with you, i will really like to have the experience to get to know someone here and see what gonna happen. I am originally from Australia, but I'm currently in uk, because i work as a fashion designer and i came to get some materials for my work,based on contract i have back home in Australia.i love modeling too,and i made a lot designs for models.i will be back to Australia hopefully soon.My dad is late but he is from Australia while my mom come from Canada. I'm the only child in my family.My name is Bella,but my friends do call me Bella babe, and I'm 27 years old.Single never been married with no kids.My height is 5ft 7inch tall while my weight is (60kg),my ethnicity is Caucasian/White and I speak English fluently. I love to try new things and i found you interesting as i will like to know a little more about you if you don't mind..because I'm looking for a long term relationship maybe could lead to marriage as well but must start from good friendship, communication and go from there and am also an open book,but at the same time i deserve some respect as I am not into Cyb-er sex .....But if you know that you are not looking for what am here looking for.Don't bother to reply again. i wish to have someone i could spend the rest of my life without getting hurt as i have been hurt in a relationship before.I have experience one recently 4months.My ex boy friend end up breaking my heart and he also told my boss(lady) to sack me at work because he is dating my boss. I pray never experience this in whole life any more because he hurt me a lot.So I want you to know that we could meet and see what happens within us if we get to know each other on here first .well if you really got that i will like to get along with you and see where the rabbit hole goes with you,but I'm expecting it goes to wonderland lol.life is too short to make it too complicated,and i am ready and willing to settle down with the right man if you know what i mean by that.So i will be very Happy if you can tell me more about you,as i'm willing to make this friendship permanent..................looking forward to your reply asap.
Bella.
1st email to me...
Hey,

how you doing?i saw your profile on craiglist and i'll so much love to know you better and see where the rabbit hole goes...........just mail me back and let's get along the line.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bella Desmond belladesmond1@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi and welcome, AshleyRiot1!

Do you have pictures used by this person? Can you post them, please?

The email adress is also used with one different gallery, reported in http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=44255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

AshleyRiot1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AshleyRiot1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Photos he sent me...

Kelly-Copps

Kelly Forson

Not sure who...

Should I confront him or just ignore that wanker? :thinking:

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Thank you for pictures, it seems that this scammer use different pictures for scam. NEVER confront, is useless. Just stop all contacts and forget about her. Thank you for you details, maybe other potential victims will be saved because you have reported "her".

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 pm

AshleyRiot1 welcome :)

email search

Bella D
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6735560821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Profile Views:432 times

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002825300043" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bella Desmond
Lives in Port Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
From Darwin, Northern Territory
About Bella
I'm a cool headed lady,i love the outdoors,and I'm always looking forward to the good side of life.
Interested in Men
Gender Female
Updated about 7 months ago

Pictures linked to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 63#p237760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: liked topics

AshleyRiot1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby AshleyRiot1 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Thank you for pictures, it seems that this scammer use different pictures for scam. NEVER confront, is useless. Just stop al contacts and forget about her. Thank you for you details, maybe other potential victims will be saved because you have reported "her".
Alright...

Just curious as I do not have FB or any social network accounts...do you guys mean that the scammer created fake profiles on those sites too? :thinking:

Another question...can I post on Craiglist to warn people about it or do I just keep quiet?

Cheers

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes, AshleyRiot1,
the scammer use stolen pictures to open fake profiles on dating sites and social sites and to find there victims able to pay. The person from the pictures are also victims, are not part in scam. Stolen pictures, stolen quotes from internet - nothing original, everything just to obtain money. If you are interested, you have here one gallery with real faces of scammers hidden behind stolen pictures, all reported already on this site: http://www.romancescam.com/scammers4real.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “White Females”