It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jimmy Christopher Heath Knox, jmheath2010@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
tmw
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tmw » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:27 am

I met this gentleman JImmy Heath Knox on American Singles. An American soldier stationed in Iraq. We have been chatting daily for almost a month now. I have suspected that he was a scammer, by some inconsistancies in my conversations with him, like one time he is a Master Sergant and the next a Major General. He even gave me his address in the states to write his son, and of course that didn't match anything doing a reverse address search.
He vows his love for me and assures me that when he returns to the states in a couple of months that we will meet and live happily together. I was starting to believe him and look forward to our daily chats which occur during my lunch break at work. Then came the request for money, which I refused. I expected that to be the last that I heard from him, but he was there the next day apologizing telling me to forget about the money thing that he would work something else out. We continued to chat for another week when i noticed that he had a connection with another gal on Yahoo messenger. Shortly later he connected with me as well and then she emailed me confirming my suspicions stating that he was in love with her, had asked her for money as well, and she had spoke with him on the phone and he definitely had the Nigerian accent. I let him know of this and he claimed that she was a friend that was trying to cause trouble for him. He continued to show up daily for our chats even when i told him that I really didn't trust him. He made a second request for money which i once again refused. But still he says he loves me and that we are meant to be together. I keep telling him that I am not sure about that and that I don't trust him, that I need proof that he is an American soldier. He tells me that he is working on it. I have made it clear that I won't send money or anything. What is he after now? Why won't he move on and give up?

Here is the email i sent asking for proof and his reply.
Jimmy,

Sorry I have bad news. I have checked out several people search websites, and address look ups and cannot find any records of Jimmy Chrisropher Heath Knox in Worcester, MA This is what showed up when I checked out the address that you gave me

Angelina Dadzie
21 Heywood St, Apt 2C
Worcester, MA 01604-5400

While I understand that there may be some things in the military that you can;t reveal because of the position that you are in, there are just to many holes in your story for me to be able to trust you. Unless you can give me your military records more than just the name of a base and somehow and explain this address thing I am afraid that we are through chatting. I need to love someone who can give me genuine honest real answers.. I have dealt with enough uncertainty in my life that for me to trust I need real solid facts.

Thats My Address Dont know about whoever You talking about you can send me something to there if you think and My son steve will be there to receive it if you can do that .. I am been Honest to You . . and i dont feel okay . when someone thinks i am being dishonest ... what would you like to know about me in the millitary. can give you ranks and base and tell you more about where i am .. this is my millitary info ..
Major General.Jimmy Chris Knox
Based . Al Asad Airfield [Qadisiyah Airbase]
Rank....E-7..

Take care My Love Looking forward to hear from you soon ..

Love
Jimmy

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

zetaarnold
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: What does he want now

Postby zetaarnold » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 am

Welcome tmw:
YES HE IS A SCAMMER :mad: . They used to insist and try to get you confused and eventually request money again. Post all the information that you have: phone number, email. Then, block him and stop any contact and do not say him what you know. Take care of yourself.
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark..." Shakespeare

tmw
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tmw » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:12 am

Here is more information on Jimmy Christopher Heath Knox
jmheath2010@yahoo.com
201-984-5543
Birthday 2/11/1960
21 Heywood St, Apt 2C
Worcester, MA 01604-5400

camelion
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby camelion » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 am

I think I seen the bottom photo here today when I was searching and checking for some one too. I cannot remember which page or name. It may not be the same.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Adam Robert, adam.robert84@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat May 26, 2012 12:46 am

booted off DnM:

username: adamat
email: adam.robert84@yahoo.com
Native American

IP address: 93.186.30.114 - African blackberry

Am a man who love honest and faithfulness I love those who are honest and faithful who don't tell lies well I have I son but I lost my wife want to meet those who are honest and faithful if you are not honest and faithful move way from my page
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

rsmith26
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jimmy Christopher Heath Knox, jmheath2010@yahoo.com

Postby rsmith26 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:45 pm

I was scammed by Kenneth Knox. When the person started asking for money I knew it was a scam.

Does anyone know the man in the picture is? I would like to let him know his picture is being used to scam women.

Please if anyone can ID these pictures sent me a message.

Thank You,
rsmith2652

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Which email addy and scam details did he use on you? (and countless others, who just don´t post, at this very moment) :)

About realguysearch, read "realguysearch" link in my signatureline below :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

rsmith26
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rsmith26 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:40 pm

The email address he used was:

kenneth_knox@ymail.com I als received emails from Isaac Boateng from Accra isaacboateng753@yahoo.com

I was lead along for a while, told he wanted to marry me, etc. really lame. Got flowers sent to me, a cheap ring, and numerous phone calls from the guy in Africa. When I realized that all he wanted was money I got him to chat with online and I gave him a piece of my mind. Called him all sorts of names and told him I was going to put a voodoo spell on him LOL, all I can do now is just laugh at the untenable situation.

I would still like to know about the man in the pictures used to scam me. I am just curious and would like the information for myself.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

If and when we find out we normally rename the topic title towards "scammers using pictures of...", just to show it has never been the person in the pics themselves; and in almost all cases the real owners know about this already :(
Needless to say, this is far easier to find with celebrities, professional models etc. than with ordinary citizens whose pics got stolen...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

kenneth_knox@ymail.com is on FB (DO NOT DESTROY, DO NOT REPORT, ADD SCAM INFO HERE, ONLY THIS HELPS VICTIMS)

Kenneth Knox

Arbeitgeber

army
army

Hochschule

University of Leipzig
University of Leipzig

Schule

Wiesbaden High School
Wiesbaden High School

Allgemeines
Geschlecht Männlich

rsmith26
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rsmith26 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 pm

What is FB? Is this person a German?? That is what I was told.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:41 pm

He is not a german. SCAMMERS OPEN FAKE PROFILES TO TARGED INNOCENT PEOPLE.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Marvin Smith, marvinsmith402@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 pm

Marvin1 on MDF

Basic
47 year old, man from United States

About Me and My Life
am Marvin,I am from New York ,I am a USA MILITARY ,I am Widowed i have 1 kid,I am a nice man and lovely and kindhearted man and Unique man and understanding man,I love swimming and playing with kids and playing basket ball and always cuddle up with the right woman in my life

Received: from [197.255.172.28] by web140502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:37:43 PDT
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

197.255.172.28 - Nigeria

Good morning....How are you doing and How was Ur night been today?I'm very glad for Ur message and you sound good to my hearing here....Well I'm Marvin by name Im a widowed and i have 1kid....Im a usa Military from New york but in Libya now doing with my Assignment and have been here 1month and some days.....And You?...Read back from you soon...

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004065232088" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Marvin Smith
Widowed

Am Marvin,I am from New York ,I am a USA MILITARY MAN ,I am A widow and have 1kid,I am a nice man and lovely and kindhearted man and Unique man and understanding man,I love swimming and playing with kids and playing basket ball and always cuddle up with the right woman in my life
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marvin Smith, marvinsmith402@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 am

this pest resurfaced on netlog as captalex

Name
capt.alex wayne
Date of birth
17/03/1969
United States

junkmail:
Hello am mark from USA but i work as an army in Kabul Afghanistan i was divorced in 7years ago with one male son of 20years old i was told to register to this site by a friend before i came across your profile i will like to know more about you can i have your yahoo id to send you my picture or i will like to chat with you on yahoo messenger add me on m a r k r o b b e n 4 3 @ y a h o o . c o m thanks hope i will hears from you very soon
markrobben43@yahoo.com

On netlog this lowlife has a picture of a killed soldier, Lt. Robert Welch, I don't even want to post this picture. :evil: :cry:

Plus this:

But on FB he has pictures of a soldier posted in my previous posts:
http://www.facebook.com/mark.robben.33" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mark Robben
Went to University of Texas at Arlington - UTA
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marvin Smith, marvinsmith402@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 am

Received: from [74.115.1.90] by web140305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:54:05 PDT
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:54:05 -0700 (PDT)

74.115.1.90 - AnchorFree, known proxy

am mark robben i too was divorced about 7 years ago i work as an army in Kabul Afghanistan i am from jackson mississippi i have a son of 18years old my rank is captain you can add me on yahoo messenger then we can talk better then markrobben43@yahoo.com hope i will hear from you very soon here are my pics

son got younger by 2 years!!! :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Return to “Military scams”