It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

envy me!! I got contacted by George Clooney!!!

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 am

and he also wants to chat on Yahoo messenger!! :mrgreen: :party: :applause:

this is hilarious, just for laughs, check this out:
http://www.matematcher.com/member/9835" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

George
AGE 49, MALE, FROM LOS ANGELES
I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. but I will open up quickly with the right person.I 'm confident, calm, and happy. , I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think I'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to receive. I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a WOMAN is God's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished...

and I jumped from joy when I got this from him:

how you doing today how is work and the weather with you.my name is Clooney,I'm 49 years of age looking for a good woman to spend a life time with not into games or anything I'm new on here looking for the perfect one when i came across your profile which got me so interested in you and i thought by sending this little message to let ya know am interested in you honestly you such a good looking woman with sweet smile nice sexy eyes i have been looking and dreaming for a kind of woman like you in my life a woman like an angel believe me when i tell you,you are so cute so sweet looking so gorgeous so sexy to ignore have you been told that before please tell me more of your gorgeous self anything you think i should know about you more and will be happy to chat Via yahoo account messenger here is my id clooneygeorge430,{clooneygeorge430 at yahoo.com when ever you online and also will be glad to respond to you please reply ASAP is nice leaving you a message. Clooney.

Woo-hoo, Clooney fans, we got his Yahoo: clooneygeorge430@yahoo.com :party: :party: :party:

I was speechless, so all I could say was:

ARE YOU AN IDIOT????
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: envy me!! I got contacted by George Clooney!!!

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:59 am

btw, I booted another Nigerian from DnM the other day, who's email was cloneygeorge39@yahoo.co.uk
However, on my site he didn't pretend to be Clooney, he was his "cloney". But maybe he figured: what the hell? I can be Clooney, too... :thinking: :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

this is insane!!!! :mrgreen:

I sent him this: so, how is life in Hollywood, Clooney? Pretty boring, eh??

reply:

Received: from [197.255.173.35] by web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 03 Jun 2012 17:15:03 PDT
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks so much for your reply to my e-mail,I am so happy hearing from you Well Holly Wooh is still booming, Thanks......Thanks so much for your reply to my e-mail,I am so happy hearing from you Well Holly Wood is still booming, Thanks......Please Kindly send pictures of you to me .....I have been away for a Contract Job and I have been busy since ...I am so sorry for not getting back to you since........Are you serious about meeting someone?I'm serious and ready..... why because i have so much Passion and love that i want to pour out on one special woman that is why I am always perfect. I want to make her feel like there is no better woman on the face of the earth. I don't want to put her on a pedestals because that would not be fair on her. But i want my woman to know that she has one man who thinks that she's is so important, so needed and wanted.. I want her to feel that she has someone who is loyal to the utmost, faithful and dedicated to her needs. I want to be able to satisfy all her needs. Emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual and most importantly sexual. My greatest pleasure is knowing that i can provide all these things with God's help I am ..... I plan, design,direct Movie and maintenance of roads, subdivisions, airports, and many other types of facilities.I may work in a specific field such as construction, l and development, structural or hydraulic design, soil mechanics.as I told you I am not at the State at the moment ...I am out for a Contract Job and I will be back soon..I love to laugh and live each day the fullest.... I consider myself to be genuine, intelligent, ambitious, fun-loving, adventurous and Honest. I also love keeping active. Staying healthy and fit is important to me...I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I 'm confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. I think I'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, I always say if its better to give than to receive. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. I look at it this way I'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about.I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where I'm concerned.I consider myself a sensitive, kind, and gentle person who enjoys being with people. I like going to the movies, listening to music, taking long walks on the beach.Favorite activities are going to the movies,taking walks the beach, being healthy. Most of all I love to be romantic for that special someone..I hope to hear more about you also....as soon as I am done with the Job I will be back...Please I want to know more about you?...you can also chart with me on yahoo messenger here is my id {Georgeclooney430}..tell me more about you...

Clooney.

So, I sent him this: Your picture on the site shows George Clooney, a Hollywood actor. I hope it's a joke!!
Can you tell me your real name and send me your real picture? I cannot correspond with a ghost. I need to see your real face, no childish kidding.

his reply: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for your reply and I want to inform you that I am George Clooney ...A Hollywood Actor ... you are not mistaking .....I just need someone you to make a friend with that influence me to contact you on Mate matcher.com ..... please kindly chart with me on my Id so that we can chart more.....here is my Id{ clooneygeorge430} I will be waiting for online so that we can chart.......
Clooney.....

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 am

hahahah ....what a stupid mugus :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ohh now clooney not work in ER, or Ocean 11 with Brad but turn out to be contractor what a big movement :mrgreen:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 am

George Clooney is on a contract job in Nigeria, building bridges over there, and Brad Pitt, tired of Angelina, selling antiques in Ghana.

Oh, and Johnny Depp is "a US army" now.

Life IS boring in Hollywood!! :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Dang. I suppose you're gonna tell me to not try and find the real person in the pictures. :(
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 am

LOL Pinky, but he insists he IS a real George Clooney!!! :mrgreen:

Sent him this:
Oh comon, you just said in your previous email you have a construction job!!! Did you forget?? Please stop kidding. This is not funny. I am serious here, I am searching for my soulmate, not a Hollywood actor.

But he insists:
Thanks for your email and I am so happy hearing from you ...Well I don't think that anyone of us are kidding either ...yes I had a Contract because that is my Job ...I go with Contract...I am young,man inside and out.A real man and who believes in Love,fidelity and real friendship, Sometimes spontaneous but always open minded ,always constant,easygoing and lucky,fun and love to laugh. I am friendly and can be shy . I have a great smile and nice eyes. I am looking for friends and possibly more that may lead to long term relationship .Taking chances, isn't that what life is all about. I am so excited to see where my life is going. I have plans and goals and looking for someone to share them with. Ready and looking for a change in the romance & friendship...
George Clooney...

:lol: or :cry: ????
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:38 am

lol this mugus real nut :mrgreen:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

scammerssuck2
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scammerssuck2 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:47 am

OMG!!! that is just TOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! I have seen a LOT of STUPID SCAMMERS but this one takes the cake
thanks for the laugh as that has to be one of the DUMBEST scammers I have ever seen a report on.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

George Coolner - mazumuwillo@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 am

I thought I was lucky with "Gorgeous George" :D

On person.com
USER ID: 6349981
Nickname: george
Name: george coolner :mrgreen:
State/Region: District of Columbia
City: United States Senate
Distance: 3650 ml (5873 km)
Last login: Jul 27, 2012, 12:14

george: mazumuwillo@yahoo.com

Image Image Image Image

....but sadly disappointed! :(

ww w.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=mazumuwillo%40yahoo.com#!/mwillo1
Mazlo Willo
Instractor at dreamlight internetcafe
Studied I Hate Books at mkumba universty
:pee:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

connie10
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby connie10 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Why can't I get that lucky?!?! :cry:

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 pm

@ connie 10 consider yourself lucky one connie 10 because you did not get that Mazlo Willo :D

@janex69 Nice seeing you once again Lady Jane from Wormhole!
Missed you during your absence! :kissing: :kissing:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:59 pm

LOLZ!!! I guess this is a "cloney" of my "clooney"!!!! :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Helau - a pity that we do not have any carnival-session at Cologne...! I do not get! These guys have ideas. LOL :applause:

Lessonlearned2012
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lessonlearned2012 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:49 pm

:mrgreen: I needed a good laugh today!

Return to “White Males”