It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edith Kuru; <edithkuru@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 pm

From netlog but already eliminated there...........

edith kuru wrote a comment on your picture.

Hello,(edithkuru@yahoo.com)
Hello Dear Friend,
My name is edith,
I hope you are in a good health?
Pls get back to me i have something to tell you
i am intrested in you,i will also
like to know you th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy John; <joybabyjohn25@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm

From yesterday in WD

joybabygirl000
- 24 y/o woman (1988 April 15)
- from Kigali, Ruanda, Rwanda
- English, French,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hi,
I am miss joy by name,Is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile at http://www.waydate.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which really interest me in having communication with you. I will appreciate if you can write me back ( joybabyjohn25@yahoo.co.uk ) for easiest communication and to know more about each other so that i will explain myself to you and also send my picture to you.
Take care and have a nice day.
I await hearing from you soonest.
Yours truly
joy

( joybabyjohn25@yahoo.co.uk )

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan ?

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal

And my father was chairman managing director of Larry & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country Rwanda Central Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood

He deposited 4.5 million us dollars in bank .and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence
and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will
give you the bank information for immediate contact.

My name is Joy John and my father's name Dr Larry John so let know if I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone numbers,
And send me these your following information

Your Full Name............................
Your Age....................................
Your Country..............................
Your Address................................
Your Phone...................................

Also so that i can use it and write to the bank to start communicating with you ,
please if you promise me that you will not take the money all
by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger,
and if you wish to speak with me call me with this number +221776941708 it is the Rev phone number his name is Rev Steven Ba he is the Rev that take care of the camp ,
inform him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to speak with you , remember that l need your assistant
Joy John

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 15/10/11
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Easter John; <easterjohn60@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 pm

From yesterday in 24FD

easterjohn
- ID: 125921
- 24 y/o Female (1988 - June - 8)
- USA, new york
- English,
- school
- Have 2 children

Hi,
I am miss Easter by name,Is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile at (http://www.24freedate.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) which really interest me in having communication with you. I will appreciate if you can write me back ( easterjohn60@yahoo. com ) for easiest communication and to know more about each other so that i will explain myself to you and also send my picture to you.
Take care and have a nice day.
I await hearing from you soonest.
Yours truly
Easter

( easterjohn60@yahoo. com )

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan ?

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal

And my father was chairman managing director of Larry & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country Rwanda Central Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood

He deposited 4.5 million us dollars in bank .and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence
and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will
give you the bank information for immediate contact.

My name is Easter John and my father's name Dr Larry John so let know if I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone numbers,
And send me these your following information

Your Full Name............................
Your Age....................................
Your Country..............................
Your Address................................
Your Phone...................................

Also so that i can use it and write to the bank to start communicating with you ,
please if you promise me that you will not take the money all
by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger,

and if you wish to speak with me call me with this number +221776941708 it is the Rev phone number his name is Rev Steven Ba he is the Rev that take care of the camp ,
inform him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to speak with you , remember that l need your assistant
Orphan Easter John

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 pm

From DMF

baby5love
- ID: 221218
- 24 y/o female (1988 - May - 12)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello,(edithkuru @yahoo.com)
Hello Dear Friend,
My name is edith,
I hope you are in a good health?
Pls get back to me i have something to tell you
i am intrested in you,i will also
like to know you the more,and
i want you to send an email to
my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know whom i am.
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address above.
Remeber the distance or colour does
not matter but what matters alot is love
please you have to contact me with
email adderss (edithkuru@yahoo.co m)
thanks yours,
edith.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Mabiza; <anitamabiza2011@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Username: anitagirll

Email: anitamabiza2011@yahoo.com

User IP 77.92.95.124

UK2-57253-DEDI
UK2 Customer
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

Full Name
anitamabiza

About me
My name is Ms Anita mabiza a young good looking girl searching for true

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new youk

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet Duale; <janetduale@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Hello dear

How are you doing after a long time? Well I hope? I'm right here and I want you to know that I have successfully left the camp. Currently now I'm living with my partner in Ireland and due to their participation in the state of my life before too, so I'm dropping this sum of $ 350,000 for you to take care of yourself.

Again, I want you to know that I loved you since the first day I met you and you will not like feeling as if I caused any problems, please forgive me for what my life should always caused you, but now I want you to forget everything as love between us, because now I'm married to an attentive husband just like you were taking care of me then. My husband and I are now on the modalities of the project now.

Now contact this Reverend Father Humphrey Peterson in his e-mail for verification Reverend_HumphreyPeterson@hotmail.com i fell for you, as I was going out of the camp because I traveled along with the Reverend for him to see where I'm staying, so good luck and please contact me anytime you feel like, take care and goodbye.

Mr. and Mrs. Charles Janet.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cammila Duke; <shinesgirl@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:26 pm

From DMF

misscammila
- ID: 222301
- 20 y/o female (1992 - October - 20)
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Dear Friend.

PLEASE AND PLEASE DO NOT BE EMBARASED.

I contacted you after deep search for foreign partnership.

My name is Cammila Duke; I'm the only child/ daughter of late Mr.

And Mrs. Macoli Duke

Please I need your assistance to help me transfer the sum of

($6.500, 000.00 US DOLLARS)

SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE AMERICAN DOLLARS
IN CASH.

I am also seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1. To provide a Bank account where the money will be transferred

Into for investment purpose.

2. To serve as my guardian because I am a girl of 20 years old.

3. To find a good university in your country where I can further My Medical Education.

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation

For your effort input and mapped out 5% for any Tax you
will pay During the transfer.

Kindly send to me your direct telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication to my email: shinesgirl@ymail.co m

Thanks and may God bless you.

Cammila Duke.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Name used = Susan Kuru

email addy = susan_kuru@yahoo.com

IP has been used in a scam.

IP Address: 41.82.135.204
Hostname: 41.82.135.204
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Dakar
IP City: Dakar
IP Latitude: 14.6708
IP Longitude: -17.4381
Organization: SONATEL

header =

Received: from [41.82.135.204] by web160804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Dec 2012 06:27:40 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (susan Kuru) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr.Ephraim Kuru; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Steve Johnson) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221778778848). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (susan) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.5 ( Six million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours ,
Miss susan

Pic it sent already on RS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Name used = Theresa Duale

email addy = theresa_duale@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.82.74.76
Hostname: 41.82.74.76
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Dakar
IP City: Dakar
IP Latitude: 14.6708
IP Longitude: -17.4381
Organization: SONATEL

header =
Return-Path: <theresa_duale@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm10-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm10-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.218.142])
Received: from [41.82.74.76] by web163402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:01:11 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am more than happy in your response to my mail and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I seek someone to confide in, trusting same to unequivocally uphold sincerity and honesty towards long lasting relationship socially, or at least rapport, within the frontier of the matter which I am herein exposing to you.

My Name is Miss Theresa Duale. I am 23, 5.7ft tall, and single. I am by inherent a national of Somalia in Africa, and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that has lingered in my country.

I am the only child of late Dr. Abdirashid Duale who was the managing director of Dahabshiil Groups (Ltd) (owned company), and personal adviser to the former head of state (H.E. Mr. Ali Mohamed Gedi).Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim. I manage to make my way to the near by country Senegal through the help of United Nations.

Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.

Please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family, country, etc. I believe we can get to know each other better and some day become friends.

I will tell you more about my self in my next email. Attached here are my picture's i hope you will like them and i will also like to know more about you in your next mail hopping to hear from you soonest, do have a nice day with my kisses

Best of luck
Miss Theresa Duale.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cynthiaduale@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:35 pm

MyDailyFlog: nick-synthiapretty-woman- 25-Somali;
Name: Cynthia Dual
I'm Cynthia name. I am looking for honest partner, then remove the felt a few lines. to see if you can be interested in us get to establish a nice friendship, I'm looking for true love, I want to end my loneliness. True love is hidden in every heart and bonds for a lifetime, kindly get back to me urgently cynthiaduale@yahoo.com Waiting for an answer. Have a nice day. cynthiaduale@yahoo.com :mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarafina Mabiza; <sarafinamabiza32@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

From Friday in DMF

sarafinam
- ID: 228499
- 23 y/o female (1989 - April - 1)
- Banjul, Gambia
- English, French
- designer
- Have no children

Hi Dear,
How are you doing? with hope you are doing great! My name is Ms Sarafina mabiza a young good looking girl searching for true love relationship and as i came across your profile today i became interested in you and i will like to know more about you if you don't mind to mail me directly to (sarafinamabiza32@h o tmail.com) there will i give you my pictures to you and tell you more about myself,
Best Wishes,
Love From Me,
Ms Sarafina mabiza.
sarafinama biza32@h otmail.com

Dear,
Good day and thank you for responding to my message, my name is Miss Sarafina Mabiza, I am 23 years old and the only daughter of late Mr. Christopher Mabiza, of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you why i have contacted you from the site and what my motive is.

During the current war against the farmers in my country Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, Killed My Father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. The death of my Father took away all the joy i have as i lost my mother when i was only 7 years old.

After the death of my father, I was left with no one to take care of me so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their Asylum camp here in (Dakar) Through the help of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Architectural student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize myself and settle things.

I will love to know your Hobbies, things that turn you on and things that you hate. I have attached my picture for you, and hope to hear from you soonest.

Please, I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.
Yours truly..............

Miss Sarafina Mabiza

IP shows Microsoft

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarafina Mabiza, sarafinamabiza32@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:16 pm

FMF
sarafinam
i need a long term relationship.
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman

My Interest Keywords / Tags
good and humble person.....................................................

About Me
i am a young girl of 23 years old. i need a long term relationship.

please get back to me
i'm very happy to meet you,
Compliments of the day!
How are you ? hope you are doing well, I am Miss Sarafina, A lovely girl, I am looking for a reliable and trusted person. I believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.
Please get back to me so that I will send my photo to you and tell you more about my self. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. please get back to me through this email (sarafinamabiza32@hotmail.com)
May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you..
Regards,
Miss Sarafina
sarafinamabiza32@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Duke/Dion; <maryduke300@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 pm

From yesterday in 24FD

usemary
- ID: 128098
- 22 y/o Female (1990 - June - 7)
- Sudan, keachi
- English, French
- studant
- Have no children

Hello Dear ,

My name is Mary, i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you.
if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address maryduke300@ymail.c om so that i can send to you my pictures and tell you more about me.
i believe we can start from here to know each other better.
Hoping to read your reply to my e-mail address above.
Regards,fro m Mary

My Dear
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your today?i hope the weather is fine and your good in health as you read my massage . mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal .
My name is Mary Dion from Sudan in East Africa 23 Years old and presently aim residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.
My late father Dr DION WILLIAMS was the personal advice to the former head of state before the Janja weed rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now and a refugee.
I am happy to meet you and i hope you tell me more about you
In my spare time, I like staying at home & cooking dishes . I relaxed by listening to favorite songs and singing along. I visit internet and look for the subject that im interested in but i haven't known before. Sometimes I like to go out with my friends for coffee and chatting but since i find my self in this condition ,i can do anything any more .
Please tell me more about you ,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
Attached here is my picture that is when i am still at my home when i snap them and i hope you will like them ..
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Regards,Kiss hugs
Mary

Pool-ADSL-BAS5
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

lamait
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lamait » Mon May 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Received at 10.38 on +2 UTC on e-mail Yandex (Russia).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my new friend .
I am very happy to receive your mail that you sent to me . I must consider it a great honor to have come in contact with you, hoping and believing almighty God that he will assist me through you . I want to believe that you are in good condition of health as it is my wish for you.
My new friend , i mean every word that i am about to tell you now , as i am writing you this mail, i feel like crying because of my present situation . I am 24 years old and from the Republic of Liberia in west Africa . I want to tell you why i am in Dakar and why i told you that i came from a noble family, and i am also asking for your assistance so that i can recover my inheritance, which my late father deposited.
My name is Miss Virginia Allen, as you already known, i am the only daughter of Col. Titus Allen, My father is now late, he died some Years back during the last crisis in my country(Liberia). He was one of the high officers in the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now Currently facing trials after many innocent souls were killed. My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel.
My new friend in fact, i do not like telling this story because it causes me a lot of cries all the day. It was by the help of United Nation Humanitarian services that i was being helped and brought here in Dakar Senegal.

On my coming to Senegal, i took along with me documents of my father which is in my possession now. So my darling i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession. This money is my inheritance (US$ 5.5 Million) is deposited in a Bank some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary . I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim, to stand as my beneficiary and as my partner oversea so that we can get this money and use it together as investment as well.
As I have said , i have the documents and I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you, if I am given the opportunity to do so. Please, attach your direct and full information Such as your full names; Address; Phone Numbers; as you reply to me soonest. I am taking you as my everything in life and i hope that you will help me so that we can start a better life and i come over to meet you . I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
As a refugee here, life is so difficult for me, sometimes i find it so hard to eat even a meal . as of now i don't have my own direct phone , but you can always reach me through the office phone of Rev John Maxwell who is in charge of the camp. because it is the laptop in his office i use to read and write you mails. please whenever you call, just ask him that you would like to speak with me Miss Virginia Allen, and he will send for me, here is the number 00 221 766493445. please try as much as possible to call me, i am of the opinion to speak with you and get to know you better. i shall be glad for your assistance.

It would be dream come through if you can be of help to me. i will love you and i mean it and that is why i tell you this so that you can help me and after i can come and join you over there.
Kisses with lot of love.
hoping to read from you soonest,
Yours sincerely,
Virginia Allen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photos were in previous message. add them to post.
pls tell me - is that lies? i think yes.

P.S. found that photos on FB page https://www.facebook.com/yajaira.hurtado.35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Yes. All lies :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”