It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

African scammers posing as military personnel.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Pictures are stolen from Canadian Lieutenant General Charles Bouchard:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bouchard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

username ch75 on 4ppl - Gen. Charles Bouchard" <gen.charlesbouchard@rocketmail.com

I am a:Man
Birthday:04.04.1960
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I AM A HONEST AND GOD FEARING MAN
<as usual for this poster, image was hotlinked and doesn't show up anymore!! - Marisa> :evil:

Contact on site:
HELLO MY NAMES ARE GENERAL CHARLES FROM CANADA, LOOKING FOR A HONEST WOMAN WHO WILL BE IN SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH ME. YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS......gen.charlesbouchard@rocketmail.com
Email:
Thanks for your message i am Charles General in Army ,i saw your email address that you send to me and i have also added you to my yahoo messenger so that we can chat over there and know Each other better i Guss that you will be my wife and i spend the rest of my life with you my dear,please let me know when you get my email am always ready to chat and know you well my dear,i look forward to hear from you soon my dear.

Regards

General Charles.
Header:

From Gen. Charles Bouchard Mon Feb 20 09:18:01 2012
Received: from [197.251.130.70]
From: "Gen. Charles Bouchard" <gen.charlesbouchard@rocketmail.com>
Subject: hope to hear from you soon

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.130.70
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

The email adress has no DIY hits.
Last edited by Igulinka on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated to gold star

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hallo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pics of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

Postby hallo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi,is my pleasure to meet you here.I am Lieutenant General Charlie Bouchard,you can add me on via messenger.charsman@ymail.com and (skype account,chars.man ).For easy conversation thank you,you are welcome.or you can send me your email address or skype,hope to hear from you soon..

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5977889109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pics of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:11 am

charsman@ymail.com yahoo avatar:

FB:

Charles J B. Joseph

Canadian Forces Command and Staff College
Toronto
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lt.Gen.Charles Bouchard

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 am

He replied fast.

Hello my dearest,!
Nice to meet to you. I am Lieutenant General Charlie Bouchard, A CMM CD Canadian Army general Commander of the NATO military mission in Libya.
Wow......you pix took me unaware darling, i love your beauty and smile
How is the situation of things over there regards the economic standard and security, I
hope to chat with you when am less busy. Thanks.
I am an open-heated and sociable person. I have an outgoing personality, which is probably just about right - impresses others without overpowering them at all. I have many friends and they say that I am good as a friend: I can be trusted and don't delight in hurt people for no reason. I'm the sort of a person who can keep a promise and don't run from problems that need to be talked about. In relationships most of all I value sincerity and respect.....The woman I see with me should be responsible and be able to make up her mind. I am looking for a rather strong and patient person, who values others opinion. For me the most important things in relations are mutual feelings, mutual respect, honesty and willingness to take care of each other. My woman needn't be interested in all the things that I like. We can have our own interests. Although the same interests bring closer two people, to my mind, it's much more important to stay interesting for each other always.
My Dear, Can i know more about you if you don't mind.
I was born in Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada, November 7. 1954.
And enrolled with the Canadian Forces in 1974 under the Officer Candidate Training Plan.
After helicopter training, I qualified in 1976 as a helicopter pilot.
But am currently in Libya as the first in command for peace keeping mission Command of the NATO military mission in Libya/Syria.
My Biological kids are schooling in Canada Defence Force and Canada Federal Police in
Quebec, I made an Insurance for their Education and welfare till they complete their school
in Canada.
While.......
I have an adopted son George who is schooling in KOFI ANNA UNITED NATION INTERNATIONAL PEACE KEEPING TRAINING ACADEMY IN REPUBLIC Of GHANA . :roll: :roll:
Am a man with good sense of humor..seeking for an honest woman that have the fear of God and can help build my home.....God bless Canada and am glad that I found you....I hope i can trust you my dear??
ABOUT MY EX-WIFE;
my wife die of Cancer of the brain,
My wife is currently no more, i lost her for years ago.
I want to know you special, cant wait to share good time with you..send your photos to me
and get back to me..
Yours.
Charlie Bouchard,

Received: from [174.142.214.247] IWeb Technologies
Organization: iWeb Dedicated CL2
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (1)

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Charles Bouchard, charlesbouchard2800@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 am

another dumbass on single123:

charlbouchard

United States
State:
New Hampshire
City:
NEW YORK

Zip Code:
Description:
Hello dear, i so much appreciate your Beauty and i want to apologize for steping into your privacy, am here because am less busy and i want to keep myself busy by hearing music when i came accross your contact, kindly send me a notification now on my private Email messenger, charlesbouchard2800@yahoo.com

junkmail:
I need someone to Grow Old with, who can take good care of my kids and respect my love, i need a serious relationship because i have be trying to live a normal life all this while after the dead of my wife...kindly send me a notification now on my private Email messenger, charlesbouchard2800@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004417683268" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Charles Bouchard
profile hidden, but a lot of women are commenting pictures, liking them, ugh.. :evil:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 am

booted off DnM:

username: safeheart60
email: charlesbouchard697@yahoo.com

IP address: 193.107.85.248 - THOR, proxy

Hello my name is General Charles Joseph Bouchard, Nice to meet you here.I would like to know more of you if you are single and free.I would appreciate you add me on my yahoo messenger charlesbouchard697@yahoo.com for security and privacy purposes.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

charlesbouchard647@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5979185512
Charles B
55, New York, NY
Tagline: I am new here i am looking for a very serious relationship someone i will spend the rest of my life with forever i am honest,kind,faithful i hate lies :mrgreen:

charlesbouchard647@yahoo.co.uk

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

The poor boy got upset with his scamtag! :mrgreen:

I wont like you to address me like that
I am not a scam
I am General charles bouchard
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 am

CharlesBouch1003 on zorpia

charlesbouchard526@yahoo.com

Charles
52, Male, Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Hey how are you doing today?...I am Charles by name and you?...I will like to know you more better if you don't mind me.....you can reach me on my email address as (charlesbouchard526) at yahoo dot com...i will be hoping to read from you in my email okay....Take care...

Charles.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with pic of Gen. bouchard

Postby minerva » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 pm

TAGGED PROFILE

Charles J ---> charlesjosephbou@yahoo.com
Pic stolen from Gen. Bouchard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bouchard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charles J

Last Active: 15 hours ago
Profile Views: 387 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: seeking for right soulmate to spend eternity with
Orientation: Straight

Join me via yahoo instant messenger ID charlesjosephbou@yahoo.com or via Skype name: Gen.charlesJB to enable us have a good conversation and get close

EMAIL

I was born in Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada, November 7. 1952 And enrolled with the Canadian Forces in 1974 under the Officer Candidate Training Plan. After helicopter training, I qualified in 1976 as a helicopter pilot.
I have a long career in Tactical Aviation within Canadian Forces Air Command, which included flying positions in several squadrons, command of 444 Tactical Helicopter Squadron at La-hr in Germany, and command of 1 Wing Kingston. I have served in the United States as Deputy Commander for Continental NORAD Region and was standing duty at Tyndall Air Force Base conducting Air Operation on September 11, 2001. And then later become Deputy Commander of 1 Canadian Air Division, and from August 2007 to June 2009, Deputy Commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command, receiving promotion to Lieutenant-General on taking up the appointment. In 2009, he assumed the position of Deputy Commander, Allied Joint Force Command Naples.[3] While continuing to serve at Naples, on 25 March 2011, Bouchard was named Commander of Operation Unified Protector, NATO's military intervention in Libya.
Bouchard is a graduate of Canadian Forces Staff School; Canadian Land Forces Command and Staff College; Canadian Forces Command and Staff College; the National Strategic Studies Course; the Combined Forces Air Component Commander Course, Maxwell Air Force Base; the Generals, Flag Officers and Ambassadors Course at the NATO Defense College; and the Senior Executives National and International Security Program at Harvard University. I also has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from the University of Manitoba.And i also have won some Gold medal which can also settle once life but am not looking down on anybody because i have be trying my possible to live a normal life before i found you.
I'm 5'10"tall and average body type. I'm a NON-smoker, light drinker. I live official domicile in the United States is a rustic property in the small community of Springfield, New Hampshire, I'm easy going, fun to be around with...But i have a lot of houses in my Country....GOD BLESS CANADA.
My Biological kid is schooling in Canada De-fence Force, I made an Insurance for his Education and welfare till he complete his school Canada, And i have be couping all this while without my wife because i lost my loving wife five years ago...Painful in heart...
I have an adopted son George who is schooling in KOFI ANNA UNITED NATION INTERNATIONAL PEACE KEEPING TRAINING ACADEMY IN REPUBLIC GHANA and i need you to be close to him and show him love, I adopted him during the Civil war in Liberia, he lost his Biological parents during the war, I vow to God to give him my best.
My dear, thats all i can tell about myself for now, please write back answer my little question above and tell me about yourself. I love you and always there for you till eternity do us apart.
Await your swift respond

Best Regards
Charles Bouchard.

IP:[/b] 41.58.56.156
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

PIC

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

charlesj.jbouchard@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:47 pm

asiafuns.com/Charles11
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
City:quebec
Zip code:A1A1A
About Me:I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. Am pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy.
My ideal partner:I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate like you and understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality

Hello friend i so much appreciate you for your contact,It is my pleasure to firstly introduce myself to you I am lt general charles bouchard first in command for peace keeping mission here in Libya. i am so busy to write you here below is my email for more conversation. charlesj.jbouchard@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Charle Bouchard, bouchard_charle@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 am

charliebouch on single123

United States
State:
New Hampshire
City:
New Hampshire
Zip Code:
Description:
I love sincerity and Honesty from my partner......And i wish to have my partner here as i was Directed.

junkmail:
Hello.... Nice to meet you here, i came here to listen to music because am less busy when your profile felt me amaze with your beauty as an Epitome of a Queen.....Email me Or Add me on yahoo messenger lets chat on CAM... bouchard_charle@yahoo.com

pic already posted
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bouchardcharlie@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am

asiafuns.com/Charles11
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
City:quebec
Zip code:A1A1A
About Me:I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. Am pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy

Hello friend i so much appreciate you for your contact,It is my pleasure to firstly introduce myself to you I am Retired lt general charles bouchard Currently on Patrol here in war zone as a Civilian Detectve attached to sub-Marines between Libya-Syria. i am so busy to write you here below is my email for more conversation. bouchardcharlie@yahoo.com

myspace.com/595930130
Charles Bouchard
Male, 58, Israel

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974969347
Charlie B, 60
Québec, QC, Canada

Image Image

uno
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby uno » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 am

Bismark Scott <bismarkscott@rocketmail.com>

What a wonderful beginning to a new year! It began late in the previous year -- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you.What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Charles

name in Skype:charles bouchard
quebec,canada
bismark.scott1

i see your profile picture who i find much interst in you
am general charles bouchard from canada
charles bouchard: am commander of nato military operation in libyabut please give me chance to love you and to make you happy
am now in a mission in libya
charles bouchard: i base in the mediteranean sea on our ship
charles bouchard: my son is call gerad and is in school in london
charles bouchard: is only 19
charles bouchard: i have decide to no marry after my wife die by car accident but please give me chance to love you and to make you happy
charles bouchard: i have decide to no marry after my wife die by car accident
charles bouchard: but i can confidently tell you now am now feelling to relove again after meeting you just
charles bouchard: your beauty really attract me that i can lie about my feeling i have for you now
charles bouchard: but the only thing i need from you now is trust, honesty and caring
charles bouchard: and i promise you i will love ,care and make you happy for the rest of your life
charles bouchard: i will decide to come and visite you after my mission here
charles bouchard: and i will send you anything you need as my help at any time from now
charles bouchard: please just give me you heart and your trust
i mean am not here to joke with my feeling i have for you
charles bouchard: i will soon to to prepaire my self to fly for the patrol on the oil sector of libya

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:25 am

thanks for the update if you still have other info about him feel free to post it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

uno
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby uno » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:31 am

Bismark Scott <bismarkscott@rocketmail.com>
Re: hallo my dear

i can t control my feeling b seeing your beauty on this pics
but please be very honest and true to me as far as possible i will come there for you
you are very beautiful that i will be happy to have you as the queen of my heart :love: :love: :love:
Charles

Return to “Military scams”