It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arezoo Leila Ebrahimi, arezoo01ebrahimi@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
monet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scammers

Postby monet » Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 am

Assalamu''Alaikum,
My dear how is your day today i hope fine,i know that this mail will be a surprise to you and i am sure you would hardly expected such mail from me since we are just new friends but i am doing it because of the situation at hand and the happiness my heart have found with you after seeing your information i decided to let you know everything about me i believe it is masha allah(that which allah wills) which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him,am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.my name is Miss.Halima Shusha Mohammed i was born on 18Th november,1985 in the ancient citadel(city) of bam within kerman province in the islamic republic of iran,the only daughter of late Dr.Mohammed Hadi of the blessed memory who was one time senate speaker in iranian embassies, senegal,united kingdom and canada respectively.born into a muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing,but death never gave me the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of a family but all the same allah knows the best.i lost my mother two days to my 19Th birthday on friday 16TH november 2003,in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim,it was after the death of my mother that my father resinged his appointment as he realized that iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that i will continue my education in another islamic nation for my safety since many girls have been raped without justice being done to the rapiest.he later settled that i continue my education in senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background,i have learn to accept and face challenged.i am alive writing you today as it was bismillahir rahmani raheem(in the name of allah,most gracious,most mercifull) which kept me in senegal as i did not come back for vacation during the time of the land break(earthquake) which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of friday 26Th December,2004 that caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.after the incident,father was able to sent for me through his lawyer of which i arrived iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown with other senior citizen victims,he was able to tell me some important things and instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did,he also released some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it on to me gradually as the need for it arises for my education.on tuesday 30Th December,five days after the earthquake,my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites,i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees,i tried to reach the lawyer but could not.after some fruitless effort,it was certain to me that i don't have any other choice but to seek asylum in senegal which i did and was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugees (unhcr) in grand yoff,dakar senegal from where i am writing you now but i say alhamdulillah (all praise be to allah) for keeping me alive till date.among the documents given to me then was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $8,500,000.00(eight million,five hundred thousand u.s. dallars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on appriel 2002 which has my name as the next of kin.due to my father's wish during the time of deposition,the bond indicates that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which i have attained now.i was searching for a reliable,capable and trustworthy person that can assist me claim,and safe-keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they cannot deal with me directly due to my refugee status and because i had no account,that was why i contacted you after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you whole heartedly.

Please tell me if you are read to help me so that i will give you the information about this fund but send me your full names,country address and telephone number and also assure me that you will not betray when the found is transferd to your account.as my name halima goes which means desire and hope.my dear i did not have my own private telephone and i did not have access to call but you can call me through the telephone of the refugee camp master his name is Dr paul devine ans his phone number is +221-764-679-367 00221-764-679-367 i will be hoping to hear from you soonest thank for your understanding.i am with the believe that this transfer will be properly carried out by you and i promise you bismillah(in the name of allah) that i will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistances.in all a say subhana allah(glory be to allah) for making me know some one like you,from the one that love and cherish you.big hugs and kissss Halima.

I GOT THE SAME LETTER FFROM SOMEONE IN A LANGUAGE EXCHANGE SITE. ALL I THOUGHT IT WAS FROM SOMEONE WHO WANTED TO LEARN MY LANGUAGE. IT WAS A SCAM...GOOD ENOUGH THAT I TRIED CHECKING ON THE NAMES AND INFO THAT THE LETTER WAS MENTIONING...ANYWAYS, I HOPE NO ONE WILL GET INTO THIS BATE. OF INSANE PEOPLE IN THE WEB.

BY THE WAY, THE PICTURE YOU SEE GOES WITH THE LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO ME

Re: Senegal scammers

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

shushamohammed002@hotmail.com - pic set 2

Postby firefly » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=40986" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On desionline.com: "Tue, Aug 30, 2011 16:38:32
Assalamu''alaikum
Hi my dear,
My name is shusha, i would like to establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at ( shushamohammed002@hotmail.com) i will reply to you with my picture and tell you more about myself. thanks and remain blessed for me,
Your new friend shusha"

User details: username kisslove22, Joined From: Tue, Aug 30, 2011
Homepage: desionline.com
Self Description: a good girl of love and trust shusha by name i am a student i love going out with my friends to have funny iam a cat love
Height: 5'3-5'4
Weight: 111 to 120lbs
Hair: Blue (?!?)
Eyes: Brown
Marital Status: Single
Religion: I Tell You Later
Body-Type: Athletic
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Availability: Friendship
Webcam: No
Smokes: No
Drinks: No
Horoscope: Taurus

What I Like

What I like: honest trust obedent
What I don't like: lies disobedent
Profile picture apeears to be someone else:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: shushamohammed002@hotmail.com - pic set 2

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm

She's really famous and can be merged with:

Arezoo Leila Ebrahimi, arezoo01ebrahimi@yahoo.com
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arezoo Leila Ebrahimi, arezoo01ebrahimi@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 pm

In Netlog

http://en.netlog.com/harina8mohammed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

harina8mohammed, 24 years, 20/11/1987, New York City, United States

Pic posted 09/05/10.....#2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zaynab, <miss.beverly@yahoo.cn>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Username: zaynab

Email: miss.beverly@yahoo.cn

User IP 68.68.107.103EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: Suite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

Full Name
zaynab1

About me
I am good looking with perfect body figure though i do not have much to say for now till i meet my prince whom i know is also searching for me because i believe so much in fate and fairy tale since my zaynab. I know my dream man is out there searching for me of which i pray and hope to meet him here. This is all i can say now till i meet him and i will accept my prince once i see him because my instincts will tell me. I am from a muslim family that believes so much in the principle of proper child upbringing.

Come from
Iran

City, State, Province
iran

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Asian

Occupation
student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah, <AnnanSarahm@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:19 pm

From FOD

aa3
- 25 y/o woman (1986 November 07)
- from South San Francisco, California, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello Dearest one.(AnnanSarahm@hotmail.com)
How are you today,I hope everything is well with you. Sorry to worry you about with my proposal for a relationship with you,but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way,my name is miss annan,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, also i will like to know more about you.I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that i will send more details about my self Including my picture to you.I think we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colours barrier,no educational back ground barrier,no socio-economic barrier, religious,language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love,truth,caring and understanding.please you can contact me on (AnnanSarahm@hotmail.com) Sincerely Sarah.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah, <AnnanSarahm@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 pm

From WD

aa3
- 25 y/o woman (1986 November 07)
- from South San Francisco, California, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello Dearest one.
How are you today,I hope everything is well with you. Sorry to worry you about with my proposal for a relationship with you,but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way,my name is miss annan,i saw your profile today and became interests in you, also i will like to know more about you.I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that i will send more details about my self Including my picture to you.I think we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colours barrier,no educational back ground barrier,no socio-economic barrier, religious,language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love,truth,caring and understanding.please you can contact me on (AnnanSarahm@hotmail.com)
Sincerely Sarah.

Masterisaacj
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Masterisaacj » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:59 pm

I saw her pic on miumeet it a app on the phone and probably on kik

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mina; <hosmimi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Username: mimis

Email: hosmimi@yahoo.com

User IP 198.144.105.204

nLayer Communications, Inc.
OrgId: NLAYE
Address: 209 W. Jackson Blvd
Address: Suite 700
City: Chicago
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60606-6936

Full Name
mina

About me
salam beloved

Come from
Russian Federation

City, State, Province
fars

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Middle Eastern

Occupation
student

Email give a Hit in FB for Mimis Hoss from Teheran/Iran

http://www.facebook.com/mimis.hoss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email is already listed here in the Senegal Scammer Section.....

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mina; <hosmimi@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 pm

naijapals.com/id=614406

name : mimi (lanbab)
27,female

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Halima Mohammed, halimamohammed640@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 am

netlog
mohammed_halima1987
female - 25 years, Newcastle, Australia

Hello Dear, How are you doing, It is my pleasure to write you this mail after going through your profile, i am just registering new in this site, could you please write to my private email here (halimamohammed640@yahoo.co.uk) hope to read from you soon, halima (halimamohammed640@yahoo.co.uk

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Halima Mohammed, halimamohammed640@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:51 pm

badoo
Halima, 25
Veut me faire de nouveaux amis
Dakar, Sénégal

Halima
Yesterday
Hello Dear, How are you doing, It is my pleasure to write you this mail after going through your profile, i am just registering new in this site, could you please write to my private email here (halimamohammed640@yaho/o. c/o. u/k) hope to read from you soon, halima

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Halima Mohammed, halimamohammed640@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 am

netlog
mohammed_halima1987
female - 25 years, Newcastle, Australia
To halimamohammed640@yahoo.co.uk
Opened 10-Jan-13 at 10:08:30am (UTC +00:00) - 23hours43mins17secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸142¸36:1895)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Farah Mustapha; <halima_mohammed232@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:46 pm

:roll:

Hello Dear
How are you and your work.i am happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr.David Benson from United Kingdom, he is a good man who is now my co-investor and my husband.

i am in London with my husband and i send to you draft cheque of $50,000.00 to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed the refugee camp master in charge Dr Kelvin Fred in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque,contact him with his address below. i feel this is the only way I could say thank you.

Name.Dr Kelvin Fred
Email. k.fred18@yahoo.com
Address.108 Yoff line castor.
Dakar,Senegal
Phone +221767548204

i feel this is the only way I could say thank you.
Yours Sincerely Farah.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Name used = Harina Mohammed

email addy = harina41mohammed@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.82.141.65
IP Country: Senegal
IP City: Dakar
ISP Provider: SONATEL

header =

Return-Path: <harina41mohammed@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.141.65] by web120003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 11 Apr 2013 05:59:43 PDT

email sent =

Asalaam"u"alaikum.
It is true that we met through the Internet which i know to be an unsecured means of communications that have been abused with many lies coming from people of no conscience with wicked mind to deprive others of their hard earned fortune but please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but i am doing so because i have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.I was born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same Allah knows the best.After reading from you i decided to let you know everything about me because i believe it is Masha Allah(that which Allah wills) which makes me know you after my fasts with prayers to Allah, I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart.My name is Miss.Harina Durazi Mohammad, I was born on the 18Th of November, 1986 in the ancient citadel (city) of Bam located within Ker-man province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Daughter of late Dr.Durazi Mohammad of The blessed memory who was a diplomat turned successful businessman that served with Iranian Embassies in Senegal, United Kingdom, and Canada respectively.I lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday on Friday 16Th November 2002 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a girl from the hands of rapists, It was after the death of my mother that my dad realized that Iran is undemocratic and not safe for girls of which he decided that i will continue my education in another Islamic nation for my safety since many girls have been raped without justice being done to the rapists.He later concluded that i continue my education in Senegal having being there before. Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges. Iam alive writing today as it was by bismillahir rahmani raheem(in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful) which kept me in Senegal as i did no come back for vacation during the time of the LAND BREAKING(earthquake)which took place in Bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26Th December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.After the incident, My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which i have arrived Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims of the land slide, He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did.He also released some reasonable amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it on to me gradually as the need for it comes up for my education.On Tuesday 30Th December, five days after the EARTHQUAKE, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal to continue with my education. When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, After some fruitless effort, It was certain to me that i do not have any other choice but to disclose my situation to the school authority of which i was taken to the camp of UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEE(UNHCR) in grand yorf, Dakar Senegal from where i am writing you now but i say ALHAMDOULILLAH(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date.Among the documents given to me then was a deposit band certificate with the sum of $2.400.000(TWO MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) as cash my father deposited with bank which has my name in it as the next of kin.The balance amount have increased as i confirmed through the bank due to my fathers wish during the time he made the deposit, The bond indicates that the next of kin can only come to claim the money should anything happen to the depositor when she reaches the age of 25 of which i have attained now. I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a reliable and trustworthy person that can assist me to claim and safeguard this money in his custody so i can relocate to join him to start a new life as the bank advised me to do since i have no account.Please write me with your first and last name which i will send to the bank presenting you to them as my trustee and Representative if you accept to help me with the claims and assure me that you will not betray me when you receive the money in your account. Iam with the hope that this transfer will be successfully carried out with you and i promised you bismillah( In the name of Allah) that you will be handsomely rewarded for the help. In all i say Subhana Allah( glory be to Allah) for making me know someone like you. From your new friend Harina.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”