It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Virgo1957
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Robert Smith, robertsmith561@yahoo.com

Postby Virgo1957 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Regarding the scumbag that has stolen Sgt Aaron Ramos pictures and ID. He needs to be stopped, seriouly before someone gets hurt.
He gave me the name of Robert Smith,which I couldn't beleive because Smith is Americam and he has some native which was plain to see by the pictures. First he popped up on Tag I accepted him as a friend. Right away he requested that I accept him on yahoo messenger to chat. As he said he could not video chat due to military policy. Bull. However he dissappeared from my friend list before the day was over. Later he popped up on messenger calling me beautiful, and asking if I was married or seeing anyone, did I have children etc. I live with family. I think this detoured him a bit. I heard from him daily with all these lavish poems and most of the time he laid it on thick and he was having feelings for me. I told him I was sort of already in a relationship. So he took a differnt approach and he chose to ignore that fact, continued to try and rapp to me with words and backwards grammer, spelling was poor and he couldn't make a descent sentence. The poems were copied and pasted,he sent them like clock work. Pretended to be my Ace with benefits in mind and he is getting out in Sept so he'd be here for my Birthday. Lies and more Lies right from the start. I kept telling him that I was not in the market for a man, but played his game to see how much bull he had to offer. From the very beginning I told him most men couldn't afford me I have bills, so he knew better than to ask me for money. I cried broke and low income.He told me he was a Sgt in Afghanistan. But funny he didn't spell his own rank correctly. Said he had one son that lives with his Uncle in the States. He was 22yrs old. Avoided questions regarding his family (parents or siblings and baby Mama) claimed he was divorced. Stated when he gets back home he will be buying a new house.Says he buy a new car each year, How if you've been deployed for yrs. Liar! Guess he can with all the money he has swindled out of people. He said he had plenty of money and could afford me, not to worry. That sounded just like something a young black guy says to have there way and lure you in I would know, This fellow said he was 56 and stated his Birthday was Dec 25th, Liar. I normally heard from him daily sometimes all day and late at night. But when I worked at the courthouse yesterday I think he got scared. Because I have not heard from him since then. From Dec 5th thru yesterday he has been plotting but never got the nerves to ask me for money , He probably thought I would hurt his feelings and he is right.

Robert Smith, robertsmith561@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Virgo1957
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Virgo1957 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Received: from [93.186.23.82]
Subject: HI

This is the full header from email messages.
PS He is still trying to Buzz me on messenger, I blocked him a week ago but it will buzz and show his name.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 pm

^^
93.186.xxx - IPs are "African Blackberry" :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rob4ulady@yahoo.com & rob4ulady@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm

person.com
USER ID: 6839399
Nickname: new_robinson
Name: Robinson
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
More about myself: I am very kind, sensitive, loyal, communicative and optimistic person with a good sense of humor. I am calm and at the same time active and adventurous. I like to experience new things. I appreciate nature’s beauty and I try to find contentment in small everyday things. I like to care about other people and I respect thoughts and points of view of each person. I was told that I am a good listener. I agree with it as I am very understanding by nature. I have many interests in my life and I am ready to share it with my beloved.

new_robinson: I wish we can do this through our private emails, i am been dusturb here, some fake people want to talk to me but i am not allowing them here :mrgreen:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Ramos - ramosfrank155@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm

an other Frank ;) :D in FB

Ramos Frank

Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Washington, District of Columbia

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Karen333
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Karen333 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Also this clown said he had lots of pictures of himself who we all know isn't. So there are more pistures. All the ones I have I see today on this site that he has used in multiples. I would like to meet the real Aaron Ramos, bet he is a really kind man, nothing like the imposter. God Bless Sgt Ramos. ( the idiot didn't know the name was visible on the uniform pocket). Dude. Some one needs to stop him.
I am friends with the real Aaron Ramos. And yes, you are right, he is a really kind man. Most of the pictures I have seen here are not recent. Although, there a couple that are. And I don't think it is just one scammer using Aaron's pictures. There are many. :(

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Ash, steveash2010@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973490768
Steve A
47, New York, NY
I'm a balanced, kind, educated, honest man with a good sense of humour. I dislike deceitful, mean, silly and aggressive people. (hates himself!)

steveash2010@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

frankyramos755@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:01 am

Still active (see part 1)

person.com
USER ID: 6855207
Nickname: mos755
Name: franky
State/Region: Virginia
City: Virginia Beach
Last login: Jan 27, 2013, 10:56

mos755: HelloAm pretty new to online dating, i just joined some few days ago, my friend found his fiancee here and advised me to give it try, i read your profile and would love to get to know you better you mail on frankyramos755@gmail.com then we can start from there looking forward to hear from you.......Have a nice sundayfranky

USER ID: 6836357
Nickname: mos755
Name: ramos
State/Region: Missouri
City: Illinois Town

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Hackman, michael_hackman22@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:59 pm

badoo
Michael 51, New York, NY
About me
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the … lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.
Interested in
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very … good man with a very big heart with modern qualities..

oh nice to hear from you I'm Michael and am new here what about you.?
am here seeking a serious long lasting relationship which can lead to marriage and you.?
oh great so can you give me your msn or skype address so that i add you and we can talk more on there..I will also send you my pictures
yes but am not enjoying and i cannot send you my pictures here
michael_hackman22@hotmail.com
you also give me yours

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 am

Split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p291790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received: from [83.170.104.171]
Subject: Hello

IP: 83.170.104.171
ISP: UK2 - Ltd
Organization: UK2 Customer

known proxy

yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leo Ramos, leoramos123@live.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

person.com
USER ID: 6889546
Nickname: Leo
Name: Leonard
State/Region: New York
City: New York

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:09 am

IP VICTIM : 41.66.229.215
Hostname: 41-66-229-215-dedicated.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra

Badoo. Roy Cater roy.love123@yahoo.com

Roy, 53
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, 43-58
New York, NY, United States
Interests

25 interests:
Mickael Jackson Rastafari Море Field Hockey The Incredibles Bible Xbox Kinect Yoga Mudding Military Education Oaxaca

About me
Although my friends say I have a knack for talking my head off most times, I've had my moments of speechlessness. One being the moment I described above, another being my first scuba diving experience. Not that I had much choice in the second moment, really.
Interested in
I'm looking for a fellow feminine adventure junkie to share my life and adventures with. Lately I've realized that having adventures with someone is much more thrilling than having them all alone. So if you can relate to any of the above, and if you share a few qualities with me, then contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
185cm (6'1''), 89kg (196lbs), muscular body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
No
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English (Average)
Work:
I have a reasonable income.

On badoo:

Roy — 02:44 AM
Good..am Roy by name and you
Roy — 02:49 AM
have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 15 years old..my wife died long time ago

Roy — 02:51 AM
i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home soon..

Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Aaron Ramos <aaron.ramos35@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Netlog...but I can´t find his profile.

hello

i am aaron ramos, i am a militry man and also have one son,i lost my wife 4 years ago ever since i lost her i have no other woman in my life,have been searching for a real woman that will love me and also love my son and take good care of him because that was is mother's last speech before she died,i will still love to chat with you to know more about you and know the kind of woman you are..................you can open yahoo mail so we can chat on messenger because i am always there..............please i will love to you hear from you again

Received: from [108.59.1.241]

IP: 108.59.1.241
Hostname: hosted-by.leaseweb.com
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Organization: Leaseweb USA
Services: Confirmed proxy server

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:13 pm

LOL, I just did a search on netlog on all men named Aaron Ramos - 5 pages of clons, all with the same known pics.

Here are just few Yahoo ids they are using with avatars of Aaron:

sgt_ramos101@yahoo.com
sgt_ramos1963@yahoo.com
sgt.ramosaaron01@yahoo.com
sgt.ramos48@yahoo.com
ramosaaron71@yahoo.com
ramosaaron12@yahoo.com
aaron.ramos37@yahoo.com
meetramosonline@yahoo.com
aaron_ramos64@yahoo.com
sgtaaron@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Flor de Lis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Flor de Lis » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:22 pm

from Michael Hackman <michaelhackman112@yahoo.com>

Received today 14 February 2013

I am Michael Hackman , I was born in Norway and lived there for 15 years and left there to U.S when I completed my Basic Education and I've lived in US for 35 years.. By a U.S mother nurse called Alice Donoho and a Norwegien father called John Androcles..My parents met at the university..that was what i was told..Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in U.S...I have lived in New York,ever since i was brought up here by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing High School in New York and study mechanical engineering in a local community collage in New York...I later enrolled into the Royal Military Academy, Sandhog, Berkshire when i was 25 years and graduated in 1970 as a Sergeant.Shortly after commissioning, I then obtained a study leave to furthered my education in Defense Intelligence,sponsored by the Military at the Ross University.. I have also been in and out Kristien Camp in U.S.That's where i was given the post as a Colonel and that's where most Generals in every army are trained.
I have been in the army for 25 years and i have been to many bases in .New York to work there as well as ,Afghanistan,Saudi Arabia and Iraq,..and trust me i have seen and experienced being in the U.S..Army and i never regret joining the Army.I love life,love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues.I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life.
I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.. I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other.I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. There are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. I guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered.
I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson.I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.
Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. Maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship. I have been a single parent for 13years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I was married for 15 years but unfortunately,My wife died when giving birth to my son that was how i lost my beloved wife....i loved her so much...And now I'm Widower with one son,his name is call Jeff Harry..Well I believe God has his own purpose for that...
I am currently on Peace Keeping Mission in Afghanistan and will be home on retirement in soon and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till the end of the world.
I never knew how to do this online chat and it was my son who thought me how to chat online and to send emails but unfortunately i cant always be sending emails because most of my time i talk to my son online... He is 13years old this year and he is with a care taker in Belgium continuing his studies there...My son is very lonely boy ,Faithful,Respectful,Hard working Boy and i have really missed him a lot since when i let him go and stay with a care taker .Whose name is Mr.kawis .. . Well its very Good that life on Where my Son is very Bad,but well i like it the way its and I'm very happy that the Mr.kawis is taking Good care of my son for me and I Also thank my God that he is all that i have in my life now.And i also believe my Mr.Kawis to be a good care taker of my son... Would love to hear your voice but it's rather unfortunate we have a communication break down and hope you can bear with me for sometime...Looking forward to hearing from you soon..

Attached photos this guy sent...

Return to “Military scams”