It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Pictures stolen from webmodel Megan QT
Continuation from part 1: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=1&t=8784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Full Name
Nelson Linda
About me
I love reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family .I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love
Come from
Norway
Registered
Yesterday, 9:49 am
City, State, Province
oslo
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
sales and marketing
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: nelsonlinda12@hotmail.com

IP: 198.144.116.169
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX

mugu proxy
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: announcement added
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliana Brown; <odunnaiketolu@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Username: juliana304

Email: odunnaiketolu@yahoo.com

User IP 172.190.132.66

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
Juliana Brown

About me
I am Juliana Brown, Am here to meet the love of my life as i am in search for one..

Come from
Netherlands

City, State, Province
Islamabad

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
Arts and Craft

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Tolulope Odunnaike ..... but no Pic or Information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Name used = Sandra Hughes

email addy = sandrahughes85@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.211.198.244
IP Host: 244.198.211.41.client1.directonpc.net
City: Lagos
ISP: IRECTONPC--ISP-NETBLK
Organization: Irectonpc--isp-netblk

header =

Return-Path: <sandrahughes85@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.211.198.244] by web121504.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 12 Mar 2013 05:12:36 PDT

email sent =

Hi dear my name is Sandra Hughes 32 I am single never married ,born in UNITED KINGDOM and I am 5`7" 120 with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. i am the only daughter of my parents i lost my dad, and i work with the UNICEF and my work travels me around,My mom is from Alabama Anniston ,I am an honest, decent, open, cheerful and modest girl! For me family is very important! I think that mutual respect and trust are the basis for each relationship.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. I'm looking only serious relationship! I'm looking for an adult, a serious man to build a strong family! Please send me only with serious relationship and i don't want when people come here and talk about sex it makes a relationship unserious, and my My personality traits are: serious, confident, calm, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, consider, and also My perception of an ideal relationship: I am looking for an adult, serious man for serious relationship! Please if you want to just talk or play. It does not interest me. very important: a good, kind and honest man.I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
LOTS OF LOVE SANDRA

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia.

Username: roseflower1219
Name: rose

It's avatar pic IS NOT Megan, but the pics it emailed me were.

Name used = Rose Agyei

email addy = agyeirose@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = Nigerian AOL.

IP Address: 172.190.126.87
Hostname: ACBE7E57.ipt.aol.com
IP Country: United States
Organization: America Online

header =

Return-Path: <agyeirose@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.190.126.87] by web163402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:43:33 PDT

1st pic is it's avatar on Zorp and IS NOT Megan. The pic gets hits to Russian sites.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donna Dawn; <donnadawn35@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Username: donnadawn35

Email: donnadawn35@yahoo.com

User IP 41.58.51.202

SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
31 B Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

Full Name
DONNADAWN

About me
Let me start by saying your always made my day. My day has been rough lately and whenever i get your message and it alway make me feel good and comfortable arike. I also want to thank you for your time and the beautiful word's u have been sending to me during this few days. Yes i am becoming intereted in you because you really sound like you know what you want and like in a woman like me, This is was why i am conversation has to proceed My dear.I have seen that i would never get tired of you and i know you would be the best man in your family, I am really happy that you came out from good home and happy family too. Risky things in life is so good, Cos if you dont..You would always feel like you are left out and not one of the people on the planet earth. whatsoever you work for would surely beautiful to spend and last in your hands. You have known me now and i think you have already found what you are looking on the internet and i am telling you now that i have found you and dont need to look more further, if you really know that u can keep your word with me and we can always getting it on. I need somebody and I want to love you for whom you are not what you have arike. U are an angel to me and you would always be in my mind.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Houston,Texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
Selling

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Sandra James, sandra_james234@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 am

booted off DnM

username: Sandra J
email: sandra_james234@yahoo.com
private journalists, 31 yo

IP address: 37.228.105.235 - Opera Software

Description:
I am Sandra,live in a natural high,am down to earth,a caring,loving and honest lady looking to meet a caring,loving and honest man(might not be of my equal)who will love me wholeheartedly.Am not materialistic rather I feel the most important thing in life is being happy and making the right choice...
I am looking for a partner,there is a says'Grief can take care of itself but to get the full of joy you must have somebody to divide it with'and I am firmly believe in it,I want someone that can forgives because of my imperfection...Well till I get to know that special one,cheer to you who believe in love.

email leads to his real name on FB:
facebook.com/ojo.oluwaseun.79656
Ojo Oluwaseun
Male
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Juliana Ama Ama - juliana334@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 pm

SPLIT FROM http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=46736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

juliana334@yahoo.com
IP 41.218.251.43 Accra, Ghana
Email give a Hit in FB for Juliana Ama Ama.....No Information..... 4 Friends :(
http://www.facebook.com/juliana.ama.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Rafa, rafalove45@yahoo.com

FMF
sweetrafa
hello handsome men
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African American :mrgreen: with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color

About Me
My name is rafa from Ajumako Centra Region, Ghana West Africa, 32yrs old single never married with no kids.. I have a black hair, brown eye, 5'6ft tall, 128 pounds, I am a Ghanaian,and I have a measurement of 34C-24-36 and am Am looking for a very handsome and nice man. I am a caring and honest lady seeking for a man to share the rest of my life with

hello handsome how are u doing pls if u have yahoo add me on rafalove45@yahoo.com

greentooth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby greentooth » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Harrieta Blair <harrietablair@yahoo.com>
and her lawyer that u need to send 2000+ USD
Barrister David <barrister.davidmaxin@rocketmail.com>
and 2 trophy photos which i havent found here yet

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 am

her avatar

can you please post that 2 image again ?? coz i cant see them. 1st save that image into your PC than click add image to post in the bellow of replay section
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Christina Liberty, christinaliberty@yahoo.com

lookinggood
Looking for LOVE
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
About Me
Am an easy going lady looking for a serious and reliable man to marry

Nice profile,I will love to know more about you,You can check out mine if you are interested if you dont mind to message, You can get back to me with your e mail so that we can know more about each other better.Mine is Christinaliberty@yahoo.com
Have a nice day
Christina

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Kate Patricia, katepatricia78@yahoo.com

FMF
katty123
I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman

About Me
am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family, work, community, etc Yet, I know life involves balance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others.I know that life involves give and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone.....I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved.. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one. I like poetry I like trying new things.I respect the direct approach-that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling-even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day-I liken smiling--it is one of my trademarks...I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine companionship and soul inspired relationship. You the one in which you can feel the earth move beneath your feet with just one kiss. Or, one in which you spend idle moments just thinking about the other person........

oh i guess you wanna havwe a lovely chat with me ok if so this is my id....katepatricia78@yahoo.com...you can chat with me..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:47 pm

CF.
What is your e-mail address? I would send you an e-mail to tell you more about myself along with photos so we can get to know each other better ...

My name is lynn ben , From Maine, I'm 30 yrs old but presently stucked and stranded in a hotel here in Nigeria and i need your help back Home.I promise You will never regret doing this
lynn's Profile
31 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 4:03 am

Joined October 23, 2012. Living in Miami, Florida.

hello i am Lynn from Florida i am new on this online dating stuff i have been looking for the right man for me for long time a friend just told me to tried this online stuff and i am looking for a man who is honest and good looking if u are interested in me send me an email to lynnben84@yahoo.com also on yahoo u can also drop me ur email address to contact u so we can get to know each other better if u don't mind..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm

=> Myspace:

Lynn Ben
Weiblich, 33, San Jose, Select

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 am

Lynn Ben
Email: lynnben84@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <lynnben84@yahoo.com>
Received: from [173.245.79.68]
Originating Organization: Tsunami Vpn
this IP, listed in RS database

Continent: Africa - Country: Nigeria - City: n/a
I'm 30 yrs old but presently stucked and stranded in a hotel here in Nigeria
;)

About Me
hello i am Lynn from Florida i am new on this online dating stuff i have been looking for the right man for me for long time a friend just told me to tried this online stuff and i am looking for a man who is honest and good looking if u are interested in me send me an email to lynnben84@yahoo.com also on yahoo u can also drop me ur email address to contact u so we can get to know each other better if u don't mind..

Message Received

My name is lynn ben , From Maine, I'm 30 yrs old but presently stucked and stranded in a hotel here in Nigeria and i need your help back Home.I promise You will never regret doing this
2013-04-14 03:22:34
Other Information
Tsunami Vpn
http://www.tsunamivpn.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is TsunamiVPN?
TsunamiVPN is a Virtual Private Network (VPN), a Tunneling Software.
Unblock your favorite Websites, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Hulu, Netflix...
Surf the Internet Anonymously and Securely, Encrypted Surfing.
Hide your IP and real identity. Unlimited IP Switch.
Privacy Protection and Bypass Internet Censorship.
We have 25 US Servers, 4 Torrent Servers, 5 Trial/Demo Servers. (34)
Last edited by pacman4u309 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “White Females”