It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jimmy Christopher Heath Knox, jmheath2010@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james.cole808@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 pm

different pics here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=55115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james.cole808@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Stanley Wilson, stanwi91@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 am

also goes by Stanley Wilson, stanwi91@yahoo.com

claims to be 46 yo

facebook.com/stanley.wilson.338
Stanley Wilson
Sergent at U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
August 1960 to present :mrgreen: ---- he was in the army when he was not even born!!
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Marvin Mullis, marvinmullis@rocketmail.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 pm

was mmullis51 on idating4you, but got booted. :twisted:

junkmail:
Hello ..my name is marvin and from Crownsville, Maryland, USA now in Afghaninstan, kabul..serving in the USA Military (ARMY)I like what i read on your profile and If you find me of interest, email me to marvinmullis@rocketmail.com...we never know how one click of a mouse might change the future..what is ur email addresss...am looking forward to hear from u then..

facebook.com/marvin.mullis.5
Marvin Mullis

Image Image

Also goes by Chris Knox aka David Fisher, davidfisher933@yahoo.com
http://www.ripoffreport.com/united-stat ... -635d0.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image Image

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jimmy Christopher Heath Knox, jmheath2010@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:29 am

Scammer uses pics from a different man on BP, posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44638" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (pg.3)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Young Knox, young_knox@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:56 am

badoo
Devin 43, Yonkers, NY
My name is Young Knox, am from NY, Yonkers I work for the United State Army, am based in Fort Worth. But right now am on deployment to Afghanistan Have been in the Army for almost 20 years now and have served here in for 14month

Hi gorgeous, I was just surfing through the site and i come across your profile. Let me introduce myself.. I'm Young Knox by name :roll: , am from NY, Yonkers I work for the United State Army,am based in Fort Worth. But right now am on deployment to Afghanistan Have been in the Army for almost 20 years now and have served here in for 14month, hoping to come home soon and settle down.Am on here looking for an honest and reliable woman that i can call mine forever... Which means the woman am going to marry. Am loyal, humble, caring, honest and dedicated. am a kind of man that do believe in true love and happiness. I love animals and i tend to embrace peace. I think you potary everything that have been looking for, maybe we could get sometime to get to know each other more and more. My last relationship, this made me sowrn never to love anybody anymore, but when i saw your profile, i was very amazed and feel of hope that you're everything have been searching for, i like your sence of humor and i hope we can start something out of nothing and make it real forever.What do you thinkHere is my messenger ID.........young_knox@yahoo.com Hope to read back from you. Knox

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gregg Knox, young_knox@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 pm

datehookup.com/Photo-271033569-26095850.htm
mylover2013
Am Gregg Knox I was born on the 1st of January, 1957 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.I am currently stationed in Tripoli the capital of Libya.I have to let you know that i have been in mission in so many countries such as Iraq.MY mission to Iraq was in 2003 and ended in 2005.When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man who was my best friend. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties and i have to let her go .I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.My son lives with his teacher in Miami. I have full custody of him. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Young Knox, young_knox@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Received: from [41.220.68.1]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 05:21:18 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 41.220.68.1
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Geolocation Information

come on yahoo messenger so we can chat :disagree:

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Macher - Davidmacher12@yahoo.com

Postby anne007 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Confirio

David
44 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 9:45 am

Joined July 4, 2013. Living in Yonkers, New York.

About Me
Am on here looking for an honest and reliable woman that i can call mine forever... Which means the woman am going to marry. Am loyal, humble, caring, honest and dedicated. am a kind of man that do believe in true love and happiness. we could get sometime to get to know each other more and more. when i saw your profile, i was very amazed and feel of hope that you're everything have been searching for, i hope we can start something out of nothing and make it real forever..What do you think

Mails

Hello sexy cat how is life treating you there,My name is David Macher a US Army currently on deployment. Have been in the Army for 16years I am single with a kid...I am a simple and easy going guy that loves his job. I am originally from NY Yonkers, I am SgtE6. I am new on this site and don't know much about this and don't know how this works a friend introduced me to this and think am not going to regret coming here. I am here for that woman who is honest,caring who isn't a lier. Who will always be there for me......A woman with good sense of humor. You can add ne on my IM for a fast and better conversation.....Mine is Davidmacher12@yahoo.com can't wait to read back from asap.You can email me on this yahoo or add me to your instant messenger because I don't come on this site. D. M

Von: David Macher Knox [mailto:davidmacher12@yahoo.com] IP: 178.239.86.183
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013 08:30
An: XX
Betreff: Re: Dear David

Hello XXX how is life treating you there......I'm new to online dating don't know much about this.....I'm 44years old, I live in NY Yonkers I'm a military man currently on deployment for peace keeping.....I'm single with a kid his name is Donald he's 14years old. I'm a loving,caring,trustworthy man with good sense of humor....I'm here looking for a love that is undying and love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time..... My ex is a cheater and a lier that makes me cry at all time......I have make up my mind that I will never fall in love for any woman in my life again but my friend Meltz now told me''A LIFE WITHOUT LOVE IS LIKE AN HARP WITHOUT STRING''. This makes me believe I'm incomplete without a woman in my life, I've been single for 4years and not ready to give my heart to any woman but now I think am ready for someone who will treat me good and bring me back to life..... I love my only kid so much because he has been there for me since I'm alone and now I need a woman that will love my son like me.....I want a woman I will share in her joy and sorrows till we both breath our last breath. Here are some of my pics can't wait to see yours.

D.M
Sent from Military Device

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Macher - Davidmacher12@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:44 pm

already documented in the forum and also documented by Marisa on scamdigger
http://scamdigger.com/tag/badoo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Macher - Davidmacher12@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:48 pm

IP: 178.239.86.183
Muguberry :D

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

james.cole21@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 pm

james.cole21@yahoo.com
confirio
Am meyerjackson by name am from united states in tx dallas I have one kid his name dustin am a military man deployed to afghanistan I like playing with my friend when we have break I lost both my parent in a motor accident 2yrs ago I have only one sister she is living in florida with my kid
Email
Hello babe how are u doing my name is james am from united states in tx dallas am 45yrs old am single father of only one son he is 16yrs old i worked for US army currently deployed to afghanistan right now. Am loving,caring.kind,honest,loyal and trustworthy man and am looking for honest,caring,kind,loyal and trustworthy woman who will be there for me always and want me for who I am and I would love to know u more if u don't mind I would love to have ur yahoo Id, or ur gmail accout if u don't mind here is my YMESSENGER...james.cole21@yahoo.com

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tom Pendleton; cpt.tompendleton50@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:34 am

Yahoo Conversation!!
james.cole21:Am a 91G military police officer with the 101st airborne 62nd battalion special forces and u?

IP address:
Hostname:
93-186-31-81.rdns.blackberry.net (A Moofoo on a Blackberry!!!)

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tom Pendleton; cpt.tompendleton50@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:38 am

Yahoo Conversation
james.cole21:Mine is studying, Writing, Gardening, Camping,Fishing, Walking, Dancing, and relaxing with a good book while listening to music are some of my favorite passtimes.
james.cole21:Do u like travelling???
james.cole21:Am a 91G military police officer with the 101st airborne 62nd battalion special forces and u?
ames.cole21:Am in afghanistan right now on a mission
james.cole21:I own a house and 2 cars in tx dallas

AKAhenry.tommy11
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=58183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Knox shane, Knox_shane147@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 am

Knox shane, Knox_shane147@yahoo.com
confirio armyboy 45 / Male / Straight Living in Knox City, Texas.

About Me
hello am Knox i am from USA i work with us-army i have only one son am looking for good and serious relationship a good and caring women that will take good care of me and will love me that will always make me happy till the rest of my life i am good caring honest and simple man i really believe in true love
Junk Mail
armyboy Hello good looking how are you...... My name is knox am from usa I work with usa army I love your sense of humor when I see your profile so iwsh to know more and better about you babe I will like to chat with you on yahoo babe pls give me your yahoo email address for good and better conversation babe or you add me to your yahoo list babe here is my yahoo email address babe. ( Knox_shane147@yahoo.com )

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Cole, henry.tommy11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Email also used on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=58183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badoo
Jamescole 45, United, PA
Am working with the Us Army currently deployed to afghanistan as a special force Candidate and with the 56th Armored Brigade, 28th Infantry Division. The Special Forces Teams we are among the most specialized combat forces in the Army. We experience rigorous mental and physical training in order to carry out our missions in a quick and extremely effective manner. I am also a former US Marine … infantryman, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Middleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Jejune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment). 'Let me say that I am an Army reservist who has been called to active duty I volunteered to come, feeling it was my duty to use my skills to help bring peace to this world whether it be in mortal combat, or using my brain to help the people here create the conditions for peace. Thousands of innocents died here in afghanistan where I am stationed.

Hi cute, I was just surfing through the site and i come across your profile. Let me introduce myself.. I'm henry tommy am from united state dallas texas I work for the United State Army,am based in Fort Worth. But right now am on deployment to afghanistan Have been in the Army for almost 21 years now and have served here in for 14month, hoping to come home soon and settle down.
Am on here looking for an honest and reliable woman that i can call mine forever... Which means the woman am going to marry. Am loyal, humble, caring, honest and dedicated. am a kind of man that do believe in true love and happiness. I love animals and i tend to embrace peace. I think you potary everything that have been looking for, maybe we could get sometime to get to know each other more and more. My last relationship, this made me sworn never to love anybody anymore, but when i saw your profile, i was very amazed and feel of hope that you're everything have been searching for, i like your sense of humor and i hope we can start something out of nothing and make it real forever..
What do you think
Here is mesegerI'd...henry.tommy11@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”