It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Name used = Nancy James

email addy = nany_james0011@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = proxy server

IP: 41.206.15.35
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<-------- :D
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <nany_james0011@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.35] by web160106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 May 2013 08:37:32 PDT

email sent =

Hello thanks for the mail. Nancy James i am 29 years old, single with no kids, 5'10 ,black eyes, blonde hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink, christian, Libra. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender heated, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before.

i want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give himself to a wife to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation he will look forward to every day. There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage are you?

I feel I am a woman of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I believe in taking care of a man and treating him as a gift that God meant her to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.

I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,god fearing man, trustfull, faithfull, loyal, caring and loving man that we are going to spend the rest of how life together,
Your profile was very well written and intriguing. You're a man that knows what he wants, I am a Woman that knows what I and it is exactly the same, but my luck, you live in another state

You are , kind, sweet, know how to love and cherish a woman the way God meant it to be. Very special man, a best friend, lover for life. I search for everlasting love the way God meant it to be, and I am not ashamed of that. My upbringing was to be a woman at all times. I am a well polished diamond. I don’t like to play games, no wasting anyone’s time, life is to short.

Well I 'll tell you a bit of my background. I was born and raised in USA. It was much different when I was growing up, a beautiful cozy small town on the ocean, and not many hurricanes approached our shores. It was wonderful.
I love life with my heart and I promise to love my man with my soul. I am loyal above all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I enjoy going out as well as staying in. I miss having a man on my/him couch, watching, laughing, listening, caring, watching, kissing, holding, rubbing each other sore backs, necks, heads. Just being together, looking into each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking a word.

pic sent already on RS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon May 13, 2013 4:26 pm

hit to tagged

Nancy J

Last Active: 2 months ago
Profile Views: 1 time
Profile Skin: Default
Basic Info: 27, Female, Young America, MN

FB with black female pic, could be scammer real face
Amaka Victor

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hamida Salifu <hamida.salifu@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Hamida Salifu
Email: hamida.salifu@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Megan QT

Return-Path: <hamida.salifu@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.190.229.108]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 172.190.229.108
AOL - West Africa

Other Profiles
https://www.facebook.com/hamida.salifu?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email Received

hello Am Hamida on confirio.com , I got you mail On confirio.com and i Like what you said On There .. and i Will like to know you much more better .. am hoping to hear from you on here so that i will know How serious you Are ......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Celestina Addo; <angela_ww2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Username: celestinaaddo

Email: angela_ww2@yahoo.com

User IP 197.220.160.89

Gi_Internet-GPRS
Glo Mobile Ghana Telco
Gaston De-Arriba
18 Third Close
Airport Residential Area
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
celestinaaddo

About me
My Name is Celestina but Friends call me QUEEN And I am single and Looking for a Honest and Truthful Man to Spend The Rest Of My Life

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
treder

Pic not posted, Pic is also YA

Here the real Face of Celestina from FB

Jah's Season from Accra

https://www.facebook.com/seasonj1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 14, 2013 9:20 pm

^^

Jah's Season

Geschichte at Ministry of Women's Affairs
Studied History at Human Resources
Lives in Accra, Ghana

scammer mainly posts religious messages there...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hamida Salifu <hamida.salifu@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 14, 2013 9:31 pm

=> Myspace:

Hamida Salifu
Weiblich, 27, scranton, Pennsylvania

FB: see above.
I Need a Good Minded Man to share all my Life ..... Are you The right Man ????????
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Lokko; <sarahlokko@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Username: sarahlokko123

Email: sarahlokko@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.226.194

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
sarahlokko

About me

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
arizona

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
jobless

Pic not posted; YA not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Ankrah; <grace_a14@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Username: gracy

Email: grace_a14@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.226.194

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
grace ankrah

About me
I'm a easy going girl with a good sense of humour. I love reading, listening to music, dancing, theatre, concert,dining out.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
arizona

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
nurse

Pic not posted; YA not posted

Here the real Face of Grace from FB

Roland Don Ankrah from Accra

https://www.facebook.com/roland.ankrah" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 16, 2013 6:38 pm

The first picture is a personification of "corruption".

FB profile text:

Roland Don Ankrah
Worked at MTN Ghana ()
Studies at Emit Electronics Institute (great Emiteco)
Lives in Accra, Ghana

Also on Tagged:

Roland D

Last Active: A month ago
Basic Info: 18, Male, ACCRA, Ghana

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Name used = Tricia Ameamu

email addy = babytricia33@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

Return-Path: <babytricia33@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.143.175] by web125402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 May 2013 11:01:14 PDT

email sent =

Hi thank you for the massage and the pictures,i am just new to that site right now so you are the first person send me email over there so i was wondering how you do find me over there it kind of strange to me..I'm single with no kids i am 32yrs will soon be 33yrs i have travel a lot because of my job but i never been in Washington before.. I am mixed race my mom is Romania and dad is American but was born in USA and grew up here..I am on that site looking for my soul mate someone who is honest,caring,trust,kind and loving man..
I'm midwife nurse and work with UNICEF so i work in Orphanage home i hope that doesn't bother you i ask you this because i lost kids and also about my culture i also ask you that because no one don't know where he or she will find her or his soul mate i will tell you more when i hear from you..
And right now i was just transfer to Africa working over here have good day and i look forward to hear from you..

Tricia...

2 pics it sent get no GI hits to RS and are posted here.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

colleenjane@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Tue May 21, 2013 5:39 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=390" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; /// LOCKED
MDF-->janecolleen / 30 year old, woman from United States
name: colleen jane / http://www.mydailyflog.com/janecolleen/profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Message from janecolleen
Date: 21, May 08:28:23
Hi there .actually you don't known me but i was just browsing through dailyflog profiles and saw your profile so i had to stop to say hi.....and sorry i don't come on dailyflog much again...cos my computer's been messing up real bad so if you don't mind giving me your mail address so we could talk on there..cos i still wanna keep talking to you...Or write me back on colleenjane@ymail.com
colleen jane
Last edited by Marisa on Wed May 22, 2013 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pics

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jane Colleen <colleenjane@ymail.com>

Postby jaga » Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 am

Anyways,thanks for hitting me up with a message on messenger,i appreciate it..So how's everything been with you?...I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... I am Jane Smith 29, I'm 5'4 tall,long black hair,blue eyes blah blah blah... I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself..Well,talking about my background I quite have a diverse background, My dad is from Oklahoma in Edmond and mom is an Hispanic..I grew up mainly in Oklahoma cos i had to go there and live with my Aunt after my dad's death and i had all my school days there..I went to Alex Junior Senior High School,and i went to Alex Meade College..I came down to Dayton cos i had a job offer and moreover i had to have a change of environment from my Aunt in MD who's deeply in drugs and alcohol..I like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the sunsets,going to the beach for a long walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching movies,dancing mostly salsa, playing video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball,reading magazine and novel....I don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask....Your turn? Talk to you soon..Be safe..i care jane
you can check me on facebook....colleenjane@ymail.com
Jane
Received: from [41.211.204.167] by web171604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ NIGERIA,LAGOS
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:24:16 +0100 (BST)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jane Colleen - colleenjane@ymail.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 22, 2013 11:02 am

also here--> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p316148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anyways,thanks for hitting me up with a message on messenger,i appreciate it..So how's everything been with you?...I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... I am Jane Smith 29, I'm 5'4 tall,long black hair,blue eyes blah blah blah... I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself..Well,talking about my background I quite have a diverse background, My dad is from Oklahoma in Edmond and mom is an Hispanic..I grew up mainly in Oklahoma cos i had to go there and live with my Aunt after my dad's death and i had all my school days there..I went to Alex Junior Senior High School,and i went to Alex Meade College..I came down to Dayton cos i had a job offer and moreover i had to have a change of environment from my Aunt in MD who's deeply in drugs and alcohol..I like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the sunsets,going to the beach for a long walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching movies,dancing mostly salsa, playing video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball,reading magazine and novel....I don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask....Your turn? Talk to you soon..Be safe..i care jane
you can check me on facebook....colleenjane@ymail.com
Jane
Received: from [41.211.204.167] by web171604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;/ NIGERIA,LAGOS
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:24:16 +0100 (BST)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed May 22, 2013 2:19 pm

her FB
https://www.facebook.com/jane.colleen.3?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

there 28 pics there ;) mix between Megan TQ pic and Next Door Niki
Joined Facebook
September 14, 2011
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Ruki, rukiberries@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri May 24, 2013 4:52 am

prettyraki

rukiberries@yahoo.com

32 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online May 22, 2013.
Joined May 8, 2013. Living in Avant, Oklahoma.

About Me
Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc

junkmail
Hello,howdy howdy? I'm kinda new on here,Im Ruki by name and glad i even made it to a point I can send emails, I hope you're enjoying the site.Its my first time on here so I'm having a little difficulties with my profile update,my pictures are pending so don't worry,not to talk much,you can send me an email rukiberries at yawoo since am not a subscribe member so I'd reply with my pictures,take care,hope to hear back from you pretty soon....chao
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Females”