It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Graham Wood, grahamwood31@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 pm

netlog
graham_wood31
Graham wood
60 years old - male - United States

Received: from [41.218.197.74]
IP: 41.218.197.74
Hostname: 41-218-197-74-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Vodafone Ghana

Thank you for your lovely chat you have with me. Is time for me to go to patrol . Glad we got to this stage. I am so happy you show interest in my profile. Any way i think we have something in common that is why we are brought together as match.well, I would like to get to know you more and probably be in a relationship as I am looking for serious woman to be my partner and share the rest of my life with and live together.
Anyway I'm Graham, single living alone in Florida, but presently in the army as a staff sergeant in Afghanistan serving in the war zone. I will be retuning home in next month. What do you do for living? How long have you been single? I just like everything that your profile says and you can tell me more of your self? I will be looking forward to hear from you soon. Enjoy your day. i will send mail if i come back from patrol so that you will know more about me . Yours faithful
Graham
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Re: Graham Wood, grahamwood31@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby Mirjam » Thu May 23, 2013 8:33 pm

This man is on Matchdoctor, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: paul.alexandrea@gmail.com

IP adress: Gmail 10.66.20.66

His email to me:

I am an easygoing fun loving guy. Love to travel. Love to get lost but not afraid to ask for directions.I am totally honest maybe sometimes too honest. I am not looking for a woman to take care of me. I believe a relationship is 100/100. I do not believe a woman is there to take care of the kids and house. I think the work should be done together and then go have some fun. Looking for a woman that can let her hair down and just be herself because I am going to be myself.

I am an independent guy who love working and planning. I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping. I do exercise twice a week and active. I enjoy country life and being outside. How I live, I Laugh when I can, apologize when I should, and let go of what I can't change. I kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets.I am looking for a good friend because when it comes down to it, I truly believe that a healthy relationship is built on a friendship.I am looking for a companion, partner, and teammate with whom I truly connect emotionally and physically and share a "look one another in the eyes and melt" kind of love. I know... that may sound a bit over-the-top "romantic", but I know it's out there and, like with virtually everything else I do in life, I'm going to aim high and I'm going to achieve my goal.will appreciate and support one another for who we are and what we do, and we are going to have loads of fun exploring and navigating life together. I will end up with a truly extraordinary woman, and I will openly and gladly share everything I have to offer.
-----------------------
bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

willanspage@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 24, 2013 1:28 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7115762
Nickname: willf
Name: Willan Fred
State/Region: United Kingdom
City: Leeds

willf: Am fine thank you. thanks for accepting my request. Can i get to know you better.. Here is my email Willanspage@hotmail.com... i guess a proper introduction might do?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jacob Scott; <alan_wil12@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Username: harmonytree

Email: alan_wil12@hotmail.com

User IP 65.111.166.73

Server Pronto
Address: 2400 East Las Olas Blvd
Address: Suite 268
City: Ft. Lauderdale
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33301

Full Name
Jacob Scott

About me
I'm open-minded, genuine, faithful, loyal and also very caring with traditional values

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Colorado springs

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Self Empolyed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

barry_cc44@yahoo.com & Skype: barry2362

Postby Bix » Wed May 29, 2013 9:18 am

person.com
USER ID: 7144601
Nickname: barryC
Name: Barry
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita

i have an adopted son
he stay in Ghana :twisted:
he is not Ghana his parents are Norway
he stay for schooling

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

wilfjames01@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Hello Dear,

I'm Peter Wilfred, 53yrs male widower from new york. I must confess after browsing through a lot of profiles on this site i deem it fit to contact you specially for a serious relationship and if God willing a life time partner.
I always believed that there, somewhere, for everyone is a soul mate... I just didn't find mine yet..

Please, contact me only if you are serious about a relationship... I'm so tired of games...
Also feel free to drop me a line on (wilfjames01)/AT/ YAHOO DOT COM or my skype (wilfjames01)

Wilfred James,, With Luv...
wilfjames01
male - 53 years, New York Mills, United States

Name
wilfred james
Date of birth
14/04/1960
United States
Native language
English

Received: from [41.206.12.6] Lagos, Nigeria
Subject: Hello,
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jonathan Bruce Wilson, superjonathan42@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 am

also:
superjonanx1@outlook.com

person.com
USER ID: 7165804
Nickname: wilson43jo
Name: Jonathan Bruce Wilson
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City
She would be easy going, trustworthy, funny, confident, caring, with high standards for herself as for others, but loves unconditionally and values my presence in her life!!! OK, apparently I'm supposed to write a book!!! LOL Well, I think wer're all apples and oranges....sometimes they are looking for an apple and you are an orange. Doesn't mean I don't like apples or oranges but we can't all be what the other is looking for....No big deal!!! Meet new people and try new things. Enjoy life. You are as young as you will ever be and this is not a dress rehearsal!!! Now, let me see if that's enough!!!! LOL OOPs, I didn't describe myself; I'm AWESOME!!!!

wilson43jo: add me on yahoo messenger or windows messenger on....superjonathan42@yahoo.com and superjonanx1@outlook.com for windows

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Simon Bill, simon_bill50@hotmail.com (PICS 2)

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:33 am

ID4U profile...see topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=62182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello my dear,
Hope everything is well with you as i am also in a fine mood here. Thank you for your time and patience under our communication on Idatingforyou.. I have started to know a little about you in your profile and that makes me happy because i am really interested in knowing you very well,and if possible, to know what can go on between us because we both holds the same motive to search for a good partnership.
Do you get what i am saying??? I am working as a businessman, who deal in the supply of cars and long trailers to companies around the world. This business is what brought me up to Germany. I am originally from Liverpool, England but i now stays here in Germany.
I live permanently here in Hannover, Germany for my business transactions, and i have stayed in Germany since January 2010. I am in Idatingforyou to search for a good woman to share the rest of my life with....i mean forever!!! After being single since November 2008.
Most of the women around are only looking for adventure which i do not want, but i am rather looking for a good woman i can love forever, live together peacefully, understand me and have a nice family with. That is my dream in life for now. In my free hours, i watch movies, phone with my son in England, sits down to plan and think about life issues and plan about my work. What else are you interested in knowing about from me???
I would also like to know more about you......your work, your life, your family, what you do in your free time and many more. Hope to hear from you soon, have a nice day and be a success in all what you do. A friendly kisses for you also!
We can also chat on skype if you have one...
Simon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Bill Baita, johnbillbaita@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:14 am

matchdoctor
alliswell1372
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 60
Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I am John Bill Baita,i am new to this dating site,i saw your profile and i thought of doping a note...It will be a pleasure to get to know more about you..John
johnbillbaita@yahoo.com

facebook.com/johnbill.baita.3
John Bill Baita

emblasmatte
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Donald Ryan <donald.ryan100@gmail.com>

Postby emblasmatte » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Got this email today. He seems to have problems knowing if he is in Afghanistan or Israel... :D The man in the picture is actually called John Mageau. The scammer got into contact with me at the dating site Match.com.

Hello,

It's me Donald,the man you communicated with on the dating service yesterday...Just thought of writing to say Hi and to tell you more about me... First I will like to tell you who exactly Donald Ryan is...This mail will reflect so you will have a better understanding of who I really am....I am a Medical Doctor in the U.S Army and currently am in Afghanistan because of work..I have been in Afghanistan for a year now but will be returning pretty soon so it's my dream to find the woman of my life and come to her right after am out of Israel...I am well educated and I hold a Master's Degree in Medicine...I have been working for about 25 years and I love my Job...

I was born and raised in Atlanta,so i would like to say am American, as my mother comes from Mexico and my father from Atlanta...Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. I am 50 years,I love life and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humour,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...Am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.

I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children...I have one son who is 12 years old..His name is Mark and he is my only source of inspiration..

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humour and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable.Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off...I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship..

I sent you two pictures of me yesterday but am attaching them to this mail and I will be looking forward to reading from you soon...Do you have access to Messenger so we can chat tonight..

Good Morning and hope you have a lovely day..

Kisses and Hugs to You,

Donald...

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

kenn kentish, kennkentish@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:58 am

kenn kentish, kennkentish@yahoo.com

56 / Male / Straight / Divorced
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:01 pm
Joined April 21, 2013. Living in Jacksonville, Florida.

About Me
I am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the TV and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities. I am a great cuddlier. I am good heated man and want to have fun in life. I am a very loving person and want to be with someone that can actually love in return not just say it but time will tell. I don"t need it but I want it. There is a difference. I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share.

Hello how are you doing? Hope you are doing great in there? Well my name is Kenn i am new to this site a friend whom find his love on here directed me on here and i know there are more interesting and honest people on here My desire is to meet a pretty, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single in status even if married before. A woman who wants a friend. take it all sift it keep that which is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness,someone who is responsible, respectful, who has moral good . Specially to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil pamper and love me unconditionally.ha ha ha GOD BLESS YOU.i do not get on here all the time am very busy person but am always online on yahoo messenger my yahoo address is kennkentish@yahoo.com i choose to give you my id because i know you will be faithful to me . Hope to hear from you soon
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:04 am

spam on DMF

cooking
33 y/o male
califonia, USA

i saw ur entire profile....how spontaneous r u??...i luv the profile too...Are you really the one???....what other questions have u been asked???....hmmm, Just wondering, by the way, i am benard and you?........my id is benard_cook@yahoo.com....add me so that we talk more there......hope to hear from u soon
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Willfred Adams, willfred.adams@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:34 pm

willfred.adams@yahoo.com
willfred.adams33@gmail.com
mii2uu@aol.com

badoo
Wilfred 48, Georgia Southern, GA
i am simple, down to earth, understanding, tolerant and a good listener. I have a good sense of humor, fun to be with, love , music and sports. I love nature too. I like spending time with orphans, aged and less privileged in the society. I am hardworking and I guess ya must be wondering if this dude is loving, caring and romantic... LOL! Well I am... Lets chat to know more about me.
Interested in I am a hardworking, loving, caring and romantic lady who is also down to earth, understanding, tolerant , tolerant and a good listener. Ready for a serious relationship.

Am Willfred from Georgia, a widower with a son and am an engineer
Am mostly online on facebook and yahhoo messenger. We can chat often there
willfred.adams33@gmail.com and mii2uu@aol.com
But you can add me on yahoo messenger with willfred.adams@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Michael, mii2uu@aol.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:52 pm

mii2uu@aol.com
Email from previous post leads to this :mugu:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005965001877
John Michael
Studied at Unilag
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:
It's Complicated

:pee:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 am

Full Name
williams dartmouth
About me
Am a perfect gentle man and i need a woman to be in my life to be cared love and taken care of for the rest of my life am ready to go to any lenghth with her so far she is nice, shape or beauty does not matter just her character alone and her thinking so go on am waiting.....I will like to meet someone who is serious in relationship...some little info about me
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 4:23 pm
City, State, Province
beaumont, texas
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
business man
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

willydartmouth021: hello peepz.. i'm new here, can i meet someone who is gonna help me on this site plss

williamsdartmouth@yahoo.com

IP: 5.2.68.106
Hostname: 5.2.68.106
ISP: Inspiring Networks B.V.
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

hi God,you're beautifull, Dont take that the wrong way.I realize full well how appropriate it might be for me to gaze longingly at you,a complete stranger,and then express awe at your incredible looks..I can certainly understand how any woman might find that off-putting,but let me assure you that when i say you are beautiful,i mean that in a completely non-threatening way and dont be vexed at my F words is just to show how trilled i was .hope to read from you soon.you can catch me on williamsdartmouth at yeahuu dot com.. if you can decode that...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”