It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sakinalove483@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Hello Dear,
Just wondering if this message might reach you as am so new to this stuff and just joined few minutes ago through an email advertisement.I am on here trying to see how lucky i might be in search for someone caring,passionate and sincere for a long term relationship that might lead to marriage.I am single,never married and has no kids either.I also do believe that true love is built ONLY in the heart and therefore wouldn't have any problem,Name is Sakina,I'm a female, single , no kids.I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship and My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive ,caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible single man .Well i would like to chat with you .Do you have yahoo IM . .If yes can i have it will add you to get to chat to know more about each other and share pics as well or you can add me or email me to
Email:{sakinalove483@yahoo.com )

Yahoo IM:sakinalove483@y a h o o . c o m
i am online now
Thank You......sakina

teni's Profile

32 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 9:31 am

Joined May 27, 2013. Living in Eastwood, Kentucky.

Hello Dear,
Just wondering if this message might reach you as am so new to this stuff and just joined few minutes ago through an email advertisement.I am on here trying to see how lucky i might be in search for someone caring,passionate and sincere for a long term relationship that might lead to marriage.I am single,never married and has no kids either.I also do believe that true love is built ONLY in the heart and therefore wouldn't have any problem,Name is Sakina,I'm a female, single , no kids.I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship and My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive ,caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible single man .Well i would like to chat with you .
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sakinalove483@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

marylove764@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 pm

mary
How are you doing today and how was your day and your work? Well I hope all is great with you and I hope the weather was very friendly at your end? anyway I just wish to greet you and I hope we can be friends sometimes? Well if you are interested in getting to know me more please do not hesitate to message me back through my personal email address that marylove764@gmail.com. Anyway I hope to hear from you soon. Mary.
mary's Profile
29 / Female / Straight / love
Offline. Last online Today, at 7:45 am

Joined May 26, 2013. From TEXAS, DALLAS. Living in Dallas, Texas. Attended college. Completed graduate school at college.

I'm very successful and enjoy sharing with people that I care about. I'm an avid reader and explorer of life and would love to have a companion that also has an insatiable curiosity for things. I'm a great provider... just want to find that special ONE who wants to be pampered and taken care of.

As "Pamela Spice" on FB: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91#p317991" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hansen2220@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:00 am

how are you doing add me on hansen2220@yahoo.com then we get to know more about each other well
carolyn

31 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 10:56 pm

Joined May 24, 2013. Living in Maryland Line, Maryland. Completed graduate school at high school.

About Me
I am loyal, faithful, trustworthy, honest, wise, filled with common sense and practicality, a real man of character. A gentleman and a scholar. I will respect you, trust you and love you.I am a romantic, maybe I should have been born in a different era. I still believe a woman should be treated like gold.I am a man with a plan; I have ambition. I aim to satisfy my partner mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically...................

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:03 am

BP:

hansen2220
Sex: Female
Zodiac: Gemini

Uses pic of Josiemodel on yahoo: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=60972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Jenn Anders, jenn_anders2012@rocketmail.com

FMF
jennlove20131
honest and respect
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman

About Me
I am very simple kind respectful and serious hardworibg and open minded woman, I am also romantic and lovoling person

Jenn_anders2012@rocketmail.com
Thank you we can chat on yahoo better,this is same ad yahoo dear.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Joan Peterson, j.pete455@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:15 am

Joan Peterson, j.pete455@yahoo.com

j_pet

28 / Female / Straight / Status
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined June 6, 2013. From Far Rockaway. Living in Far Rockaway, New York.

About Me
I'm a woman of pure honesty, respect, honor and a born leader. I'm a woman with a lot of love to give to the right person, and I'm someone that has a strong desire for internal and external success. I am caring, romantic, easy going and lovable. I consider myself affectionate and lovable

junkmail:
My name is Joan Peterson and I'm 28 years old and expect to be a year older by June 8 this year, (5' 7") tall, Weight: 55 kg (110 lbs), Bust: 86 cm 34", Waist: 64 cm (25"), Hips: 89 cm (35"), shoes size: 7, got the perfect body physique, long light blond hair,soft brown eyes, light tan skinned, blessed with perfect teeth and endowed with good sense of humor and respect. How about you? You can hit me up on my email.. My email is j.pete455 at yahoo dot com
I'll be waiting to read from you!
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rafalovely40@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:54 am

Full Name
rafalovely
About me
i am honest and God fearing
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 11:00 am
City, State, Province
alaska
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
love
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

rafalovely40: i am looking for rue love and my email is rafalovely40@yahoo.com
rafalovely40@yahoo.com

IP: 196.29.105.9 Ghana

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Name used = Christina Liberty

email addy = christina_liberty@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = proxy server

IP: 41.206.15.138
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<------------ :D

header =

Return-Path: <christina_liberty@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.138] by web120505.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 23 Jun 2013 19:12:00 PDT

email sent =

Hello,

Thanks so much for your mail, I am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this site...Am very happy to hear back from you and i am glad you are also interested in me,well, My real name is Christina Liberty I was born in the year 1983. I am the only daughter of my parents.....I'm an open minded, caring, loving woman, who loves to laugh, make people laugh and meet new people. I love to learn and do new things I thrive on knowledge, If I want something I make it happen, as long as I put my mind to it, it's done. I was born and raised in Marrieta GA in USA........but right now am in Nigeria for some issue, i am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my dream i mean a desire man i am coming back home in few weeks now maybe we can arrange in meeting anywhere and i speak English only, if you want i can come down to you but before then i will like to start to know you from here so we both will know if we have a match. Well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for a man to please me, Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness, I was born to please not to tease I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity, I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number.. I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with, I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of drive, I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with, I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady, I'm sorry am saying this twice it's what i want so i think i have to say it again and again so you will know that am serious with the kind of person i want in my life.

I want to explore the world and do new things when we get to meet in person, I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches, I like to party and have fun, I don't want no more drama in my life I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk, I'm a real lady looking for a real man, i love to be with my loved ones all alone and to be with him for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes

I was born and brought up in Miami Beach and later went to settle down in Marrieta GA with my parent , my father was a successful business man he was a contractor.

I went to Long Island University spent like 5 years there and after that i begin to work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded, I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for the rest of my life, age is nothing to me, i want a man that is loving, caring and open minded, i think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything i will love u to e-mail me and tell me more about yourself, and i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..What do u like in a lady ?

2..Are u a player or for real ?

3..Are u single, married or divorced?

4.. Do u have kids and if you do how many are they?

5..What do you do for a living?

6..Tell me about yourself ?

7..What do u do for fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?

9..How do you treat your woman?

Christina

One pic already on RS one got no GI hits at all.

CB1975 :cool:
Last edited by Marisa on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed pics
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Got this one off of Zorp.

profile there =

Username: lovelySalmah
Name: lovely

Name used = Ben Mercia

email addy = merciaben@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 197.251.169.16
ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <merciaben@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.169.16] by web125101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:38:58 PDT

email sent =

Hello,
Its really nice hearing from you and i am glad you sent me an email as i am kinda new to the dating site as well. Anyway how are you doing. How is life treating you there i hope everything is doing good and great with you as well..Indeed you are the first person i have communicate and sent email to and since you definitely reply straightly to my email Address i think we have the chance to communicate here and will really like us to get to know more about each other and see where it will lead us too in the near future..A friend of me introduced me to That Dating site,so hope very soon am going to meet my partner. Well let me first start by saying nice to meet you, Besides am also glad that we have come to this point so that we can have more of a free communication in getting to know each other and will like to take this serious as well and see where it will lead us to in the future. Well my name is Mercia I am 33years old. I am Single 5'4 ft tall, 120 lbs,I have a of measurement weigh 100Ibs,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and working,Am living with my Mom and Uncle in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian by Birth,my Mother is a Ghanaian and my Father is from portugal .i have been in Ghana all my life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no kids and never been married.. I'm a student at the University studying to become a registered nurse..I just like the fact of helping others. It kinda makes you appreciate life and what you have, just knowing that you are doing something for the greater good of someone else. I have never been married. I guess you can say that I just have not met that man who is ready to settle down and have a family. I am the type of person who just likes to think that all people have my best interest at heart. I guess you can say that I am naive.But I joined dating site in search of my Mr Right. I just want to settle down, have a family and grow old with the man I love. I would like to travel with him, and share many memories with him.Well I think that I have told you enough about me for now. do you like kids, what you are looking for and what brought you to join dating site .I look forward to reading your response. Hope you have a great day hope and waiting to hear from you soon here are some picks of me too

pics attached get no GI hits to RS.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pics removed due to "fair use policy" ( >20 pages and/or part 2+)

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:37 pm

SPLIT FROM http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p323624" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shirleybianca@ymail.com, Accra, Ghana => BlackPlanet:

shirleyNY
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic/Latino
Zodiac: Virgo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Collins; <jeniffermaralsussan@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:54 pm

Username: jamescollins12

Email: jeniffermaralsussan@yahoo.com

User IP 197.242.115.105

Lagos
Nigeria
Full Name
james collins
About me
am loyal kind and honest i need a trustful lady
Come from
United States
City, State, Province
los angeles
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
contractor

Yahoo avatar not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Name used = Lamin Abass

email addy = laminabass66@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.218.243.170
ISP: Vodafone Ghana

header =

Return-Path: <laminabass66@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.243.170] by web161203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:52:53 PDT

email sent =

Well i am Lamin by name i am 31 and soon will be 32 female with no kids never marreid and i live with my mom here in Ghana and also work as a storekeeper here in a local supermarket.....
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family and friends .I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
AND I HOPE TO HER FORM YOU AGAIN AND HOPE YOU LIKE MY PICS TOO

~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:15 pm

wendybrown231@yahoo.com , from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&p=324793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hit to FB with Megan QT pics
Joined Facebook
May 30

Wendy Brown

Work and Education

The Soda Fountain Melbourne, Florida US Ice Cream Scooper
Ice Cream Scooper · Melbourne, Florida
Business

University of Oxford
Oxford, Oxfordshire

Oxford High School
Oxford, Michigan

Living

Tucson, Arizona
Current City
Tucson Estates, Arizona
Hometown
Basic Information
Gender Female
Relationship Status Single
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Collins; <jeniffermaralsussan@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Email: jeniffermaralsussan@yahoo.com

Email give a Hit in FB for Frank Hans from Mansfield (Ohio); lives in Québec/CAN

https://www.facebook.com/frank.hans.180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
his male persona
Posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=63604" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Name used = Shy Babe

email addy = shybabe433@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.93.151.110
ISP: Expresso Telecom Ltd
Organization: Expresso-gh
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <shybabe433@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.93.151.110] by web160806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 06 Jul 2013 09:49:06 PDT

email sent =

Hi babe thanks for the brief intro and im really much interest to be with u coz i can truelly turn back the lights on and bright out the the caming future with one heart and honest love as much .......am off working this weeknd and hop u will be available so we can chart some more .......

Typical pics sent.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”