It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Danny Vane, danny.vane111@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:00 am

badoo
Danny 55, Leeds, MA

my choice is that let chat at the skype or msn so that it can be easy and faster for us
and we can also share our pictures together
mine is danny.vane111@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Danny Vane, danny.vane111@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Pokross, andrewpokross@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 pm

badoo
Andrew 50, California, KY

Nice meeting you. How are you? I just saw your profile and I will love to communicate with you.
I hope we can get acquainted..I will look forward to your response through my email. (andrewpokross@yahoo.com). Andrew pokross
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby hook » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:00 pm

johnwilliamsw09@hotmail.com....BAIT!!!!!
Idating4you profile:
dollaluvw09 profile
naples, Florida, United States :mrgreen:
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Gemini
Body Type:about average :mrgreen:
Weight:115 lbs (52 kg)
Height:5’7” (169 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:hazel
Education:associates degree
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and sometimes they live at home(Yes, Imaginary kids do!!!)
Smoking:no way
Drinking:Never

I don't like writing about myself. I am a 53 years old energetic man from Florida. I have hazel eyes and gray hair, my body is about average, and I live with kids. I have children, and sometimes they live at home I'm not looking for a one night stand or a fling or anything like that.
Living:with kids
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / other
Income:30-50.000
Email dating site...
Hello... good day how are you doing? John is my name, i was just brushing on profile's and i come across your profile, i carefully read your profile and it similar to the kind on woman i am searching.i really have much interest in your profile, and i would like to communicate with you to know much about each other if you do not mind, could you please give me your e-mail address so that i can send you an e-mail with my photo's and also tell you much about my self. you can also e-mail me though this id.johnwilliamsw09@hotmail.com i hope to hear from you soon with your address,
God Bless
thank you
Email Yahoo Email
Hello... Thanks a lot for giving me your email address on idating4you. My name is John. I am so much glad to meet you.. I will be glad to be in-contact with you to know much more about each other over here . Below is a simple note about myself and i wish you will read it and reply me . Also my picture attached to this mail with my son and i wish you would love them. I wish to hear from you again.
Well i just want to write you something about me, I am 52years old, My full name is John Williams,
I was raised in the United States, Bronx City NY.(Dumbass your profile says NAPLES. FLORIDA!!!) i lived and attended school here till i completed the college and then found a contract in the UK, So i traveled to the UK and then worked for 5years and then came back to the states and settle i got married and then had my son, when my son was at the age of 7years my wife died by a car crash, :-o on her way to (Holland) to visit her MUM, :thinking: since 5 and half years now i have been single since my wife died, and i do live and work here in the U.K, i live with my only child called Dennis, he is 12years old, now i am planning to get back and settle in the states, and then get married again and spend much time with my partner, that was the reason why i visited the Dating site, I am new to the site, and new to Internet dating, i will be glad if we could move on and then always stay in-touch to get to know more about each other, and when the time comes i could pay a visit to you where ever you are so we both could spend much time together. I will be flying back to settle in the States in a month time.(WHATEVER!!)
for how long have you been single?
what do you do for a living?
I will like to know this about you, and in this way we could get to know more about each other.
Have a nice day hoping to hear from you soon
Best regards
John
IP address: 157.55.2.71

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richerd Woodland

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm

woodlandricherd

Name
woodland richerd

Date of birth
30/03/1963

United States

Native language
English

How you doing today?hope cool.I saw your profile and it really impressed me,I just guess i can find hope and love in you that's why am contacting you to say hi. never mine picture i will send you one of my picture. I am woodland and i hope you will like to meet me and get to know more about each other.I love doing anything outdoor and if you don't mind you can give me your email address so that we can send mail to mail to get to know each other . Hope to hear from you soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Yahoo Email!!!
Hello xxxxxx ,

How are you? I am so happy to hear from you, and would be honored to keep writing to you in the process of getting to knowing each other better. I am very happy reading to knowing everything about you, It really meant a lot to me. Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.(Wow Just what I need a Book of more BULLSHIT!!!!)
Would like to say a little about myself, I am a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship. I am very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor. Once you let me into your life you will find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special. So, feel free to drop me a line.
As you know already, I am looking for a long term relationship. Eventually, I want to be married one day :-o (this is really important to me). I am the type of person that I put my partner's feelings before my own in most instances.I am always trying to please my partner and make her feel good about herself. My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, has a sense of humor, someone who is always down to earth, and someone that not only can I talk to freely but she must be able to express her feeling to me as well. I want a partner who is going to try to bring my spirits up when I am down and out. I am very protective of my son/family. I would say that my personality is never dominating and I do get jealous.8-)
I need a partner who can stand up to me in an argument and express herself (that statement does not mean that I want to argue, but if it does happens fine.lol.) I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner . I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with his friends,my idea about long distance relationship, i believe that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth.(YEAH YEAH WHATEVER!!)
I have a son and he is Dennis, and only 12 years will also be turning 13 shortly, I lost my wife some five years back, she died through a car wreck, :( I have been single since with my son. Writing this mail really recalls memories of the past. I really love nature. There is a little place I was so lucky to discover with my mom in the late 70's, a very small town in the White Mountains, and a nice motel up there. I have been going for a few days up there with my mother every spring, so we can spend some time together,but as life and nature i lost her some years back,both my parents are past. We go hiking and walking in the forest, go for drives through the valleys stopping and looking at the beautiful mountains, walk about the small shops in the area and sometimes buy some things. The place is called North Woodstock(In England), there's only one main street, with a few side streets, there must be less than 200 people living there. When you are there you can look around in any direction and see mountains. One year it was rainy much of the time, but that was not bad because the way the mist came off the mountainside was amazingly beautiful, and near the end of our stay we saw the most lovely rainbow. Last time we visited,we were lucky enough to go hiking on an early morning and see a moose, we thought at first there were two very tall people ahead of us on the trail, but as we came closer it was a HUGE moose with very tall horns, he was strolling down the trail and stopping here and there for a nibble. We watched him for a short time, then wisely turned around and took a different trail. :-) :whew:
I am a big sport fan, I do love almost all sports, but most especially golf, Tennis, football. Other things I like are walking or hiking in the parks or woods around my area, watching movies, reading, learning about other places in the world, cold weather and snow, drinking tea, eating chocolate. I enjoy discussion of any topic, so please let me know some of the things you are interested in.
Have to get ready for work now. Hoping to hearing from you and knowing you better..... :applause: :applause:
Take care
John :roll:
IP address: 157.55.2.72

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richerd Woodland

Postby Marisa » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:53 pm

..... scared to give Emailaddy.....
than you shouldn't post him, until you get one, otherwise it's a waste of space. I get many mugus that wont give emails, so I don't post them, what's the point? To post 10001 pic of John Mageau?? :roll:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:35 pm

@Marisa
I wont post pic 10002 of John Mageau :mrgreen:

Forland David, forland_david@yahoo.com

zorpia
forlan
51, Male, New York, New York, United States
Online now!
Work
Syria, UN Military Doctor (1990 - Present)
Currently Living with: Alone

Education
College/University:
Master's Degree
Primary Care Internal Medicine at the University (1979 - 1986)

Your profile really caught my interest. so am really looking forward to knowing you more, maybe getting to meet you. am not always on here so i will be happy if you contact me to my private email or instant messenger chart im on yahoo. my id is. forland_david@yahoo.com.and my skype id : forlan.david1....
hope to hear from you soon

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 am

vk.com/id187354601

General Smith
Current city:Kabul

Hi,There is something important we need to discuss if you don't mined. I can not disclose it here because is confidential. Get back to me with your email or write me directly on my email address.(] generalsmithdavid@yahoo.com).
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 am

vk.com/id201039711

Michael Terry
Relationship status:Single
Current city:Chicago

mic.terry01@rocketmail.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Annegrete
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Anderson, a.michael478@yahoo.com, a.michael478@gmail

Postby Annegrete » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 pm

Michael Anderson, a.michael478@yahoo.com
Michael Anderson, a.michael478@gmail.com

I didn't become suspicious right away as his IP was in Germany:
78.46.43.39 Nürnberg, Bayern (02), Germany

Ip adress: 105.224.190.87 Johannesburg, Gauteng (06), South Africa

Then I found the picture under the photo section here and BINGO :)

Michael Anderson approached me on meetMe and straith away he had my email he had deleted his profile and our conversation. Then I had mail short after:

Darling Annegrete,
I'm sorry for leaving without saying good bye, I didn't set profile as private, I just took it out, I've been hoping to meet one woman in my life and get to know each other better and we see where it goes, Here are some of my pictures hope you like it, And I want yours too, I can create a gmail account there we can always chat, I really want to know more about you before we can meet in real, Right about now, I'm in my project location South Africa, I'm into road construction and design's of bridges, and you ? Are you home now or work Please write me back I need to know how we can always chat, This is direct mobile number, free to call me any time. +27 840178773. Kiss from my heart to you*:x lovestruck*:-* kiss

Cheers.

2. email with a new email adress

Darling Annegrete"

Good Morning, How are you doing today ? Hope you slept well !! Sorry got back to my hotel room last night very late, And was tired, I just create a new gmail account, <a.michael478@gmail.com> Will add you there.

About your questions, Yes presently I'm in South Africa my project location, I've been working on this project for eight months now and this are my last stage, It's not my company here, This project was assigned by the ministry of works, I was hired for the planning and design act work, It's a mall with an underground drive through, I've three weeks more to finish up my job here, Hope I can see you in real then, Just don't believe in chatting and phone calls, I want a true real Love of a life time, Hope I can get along into the future with you...*:x lovestruck

Please call me or sms me whenever you can get online on gmail, So we chat a little, Have a Great Day ahead !!

Cheers.
Last edited by Annegrete on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

michealjohnsonjunior402@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:05 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5992816290
MICHEAL J, 46 New York City, NY
About Me: My name is MICHEAL JOHNSON JUNIOR, I am (46) years old, single and 5ft 8 inches Tall, 70kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, l am from New York in United State of America i am seeking for true friendship and partner I

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christopher Mark; <chris.mark001@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Username: cleansoul4u

Email: chris.mark001@ymail.com

User IP 198.7.58.81

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Full Name
christopher Mark

About me
I am fun-loving, easygoing, laid back kind of person who just enjoys the simple things in life and who wants to meet people of a similar nature for friendship and companionship.I believe that being honest is the best policy. I am very spontaneous and love to go out and have a great time. My interests include the movies, the beach, wining and dining, weekends away, long country drives traveling,reading,sport,cooking, swimming,music, long walks, quiet nights at home and lots of snuggling.Friends have told me that I am a very conscientious and caring person and am a good listener. I suppose I have a big shoulder for people to lean on.I like to laugh at things that are funny, and yes I even cry sometimes when I'm touched. I believe I have a nice personality and also enjoy a good laugh and love to make my friends smile.To be honest I even can be bad sometimes but I try to control it.Life is like a box of chocolates. I appreciate a beautiful woman that not only is beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside. I would like to meet a woman who likes to be held and loved and appreciated. I love closeness and affection. I am one who shows compassion when it is needed.I'm the type that's willing to take a chance even though I might fail.After all that's what life's about trying and failing, getting back up and trying again until you are successful.I am professionally employed, financially secure and emotionally stable.I have never smoked but do enjoy the occasional drink and love nothing more than to snuggle up on the couch with a bottle of bubbly and watch a dvd in front of the fire. And, oh yes, I have a romantic streak in me HA HA HA,So if I interest you and you will like to chat .......write

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Ca

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
own self business

Email give a Hit in FB for Christopher Mark

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.mark.71" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Morrison Fin Morse; <mjg.morrisonmorse@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Username: morrisonmorse

Email: mjg.morrisonmorse@gmail.com

User IP 41.93.151.126

Expresso Telecom Ltd
c/o Kasapa Telecom Limited
2 Yiyiwas Link
Abelenkpe
Accra

Full Name
Morrison Fin Morse

About me
Hello Beautiful, how are you doing today, i hope all is well with you and your entire families, if so glory be to almighty God. I guest you are the best for me, i which to communicate with you if possible you want us be together for the rest of our world, I'm Morrison Fin Morse, From California. But now I'm in Peace Keeping Mission in Syria. i want to know more of you. Thank you

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
California

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
Force

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Morrison Fin Morse, mjg.morrisonmorse@gmail.com

FMF
morrisonmorse12
Life time Partnership
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man

About Me
I'm Morrison Fin Morse, a U.S Marine Corp, From California. I lost my wife two year ago and i have only one daughter name Jessica she is 13 years old

Ok my dear, i hope all is well with you today, if so glory be to Almighty God.
the following is my name email contact: Morrison Fin Morse mjg.morrisonmorse@gmail.com kindly get in touch with me by email thank you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:47 am

Mixed with Rick from FH
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 89#p330589" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

also...conardrexroad1@hotmail.com

netlog
rexroadconard
Conard Rexroad
54 years old - male - United States, California

Hi,..my name is Conard Rexroad From California, am a U.S soldier,..well am loyal, loving, caring and in most of all well respectful and know how to treat a woman, and am here searching for a good woman who is loving and respectful, a woman that knows how to treat a man age or color do not matter to me as long as we love each other.. .
Thank you for getting back to me.. I am sorry for not putting my pictures here on site is because of security reasons because here in the active duty the Military authorities do not allow us to expose our self for security reasons.. but i will send you my picture for you to know me in person but that has to be by email so send your email address to send you my pictures and for further communication through email.. May the peace and joy of the Lord be with you.. from your friend Conard Rexroad.. .
my email is conard_rexroad@yahoo.com .
conardrexroad1@hotmail.com

:D Fakebook
facebook.com/conard.rexroad
Conard Rexroad
Lives in California City, California
From Del Mar, California

Return to “White Males”