It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

milerfricky@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Netlog
Rickymiller
47, Chicago, USA
. First of all, i must apologize for my late reply to your email, it is because of the nature of my job, Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you. am Mr miler from UK here looking for a woman to spend my rest of my life with.... you can add me now on your yahoo with milerfricky@yahoo.com
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

milerfricky@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

majorgeneralgregorybrodskicole@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:24 pm

netlog
majorgeneralgregory
male - 51 years, London, United Kingdom
hello,i am retired Major General Gregory Brodski Cole of the uk army and i am reserved and ,fun to be with.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:56 pm

This man is on Datehookup, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: rich_taylor45@yahoo.com

IP adress: 172.162.68.183 USA dial up

His email to me:

Hello Dear, how are you doing ? i hope that you are fine.this my email i will like to know you more :disagree:
------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

Frank Peterson, fp.terson@yahoo.co.uk

zorpia
PetersonFran1128
all pics are posted in the thread
42, Male, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 3 hrs ago
Interested in:
Friends, Activity Partners, Dating, Serious Relationship

1st message
Hi Pretty
how are you? Hope you are doing good and how was your day today? My name is Engineer Frank Peterson.and I live in London United Kingdom, but am From Colorado, I work as an Engineer, Am a single dad, and i have being praying a new love to come by, am telling you all this because but i don't know why, may be i Just want to be open minded with you, am not getting any
younger and my dream is to have a good family and i know am pursuing serendipity because i believe in miracles cos God is up there watching us.
Your profile struck my eyes and went straight to my heart, you really look like someone who is easy going with, just like in my dreams and what i desire although its weird am telling you this for my first letter to you but like i said i want to be open minded and not hiding in shadows.
I love Vacation,outing with family,beach walk,as well as shopping. I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel,passion,fine food,intellectual conversation with a good bottle of red wine as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together.My wish here is to get involve in a Serious relationship, or wish to meet a lady who intend to get married. Apart from my work i also am a very loving and caring person and i can give to you the best of love you have ever felt before, I guess my letter is getting boring to you just email me if you want.
I will keep my desire for my next letter. I will await your email and response.as soon as u can,Take care of yourself.
Frank Peterson

2nd message
Thanks for the response and the attention you brought out to share with me,as u know I'm new to this site,i actually saw your profile displayed in the front page of the site,and i was stunned by your beauty,when i came across your profile. please i am a very sincere person and i don't want to play around here cos i really meant every word i said, am not getting any younger, i need someone to grow old with and be together as one family,I wanna be a good,kind and caring husband and a wonderful father,and i also need a woman who has an angelic heart and who will be a good house wife and a good mother as well...Age does not really matter in any relationship,what does matter is the two heart which speaks their undeniable love for each other,and i can never allow age to hinder my happiness...Beauty nor handsome is not from the physical looks but from the heart where there should be purity, trust and honesty, I am always praying to God every day and he has always guided me all the way...If you don't mind,I would love to know your ideal man and your personal views about love and life...Here's my little views about love...love is when you can look in someones eyes and see a beautiful future with them, love is when you have been with someone 50 years and your eyes still light up when they walk into a room... love is when you put someone else needs before your own selfish desires, love is when the person you are with is gone less than an hour and your heart aches from their absence, love is when just hearing the persons voice makes all bad and evil seem good and pleasing...Have a wonderful day and God bless,hope to hear back from you soon.

3rd message
you can also send me an email to my mail box fp dot terson @ yahoo dot co dot uk and also add me to your yahoo messenger

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Adlard, adlardchris@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 pm

badoo
Chris Adlard 46, Lakeland, FL
I am a very determined man with so much passion of all things I do. I do not care for things such as arguing, dishonesty, and cheats I adore as I mentioned openness which is very important, I am a romantic man very tactile and loaded with passion. I'm a one lady man, always have been always will be. I'm very loving, caring, honest, tactile and very passionate

Received: from [41.138.191.174]
IP: 41.138.191.174
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: VISAFONE
State/Region: Lagos
Last edited by Bix on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added IP address
Napoleon Bonaparte

ninjagirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ninjagirl » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 am

SWEENEY Williams <sweeneymodel3@yahoo.com>

My dear love,

My name is Williams. I am from USA but reside in UK due to the nature of my work. I came to UK when I was 12 years old. After the death of my father and my mother took me to UK. I am the only child of my parents but they are late now. I am seriously looking for a soul mate that I will spend the rest of my life with.

I have been in pains since past years but I believe that I am going to smile again. I am an Engineer. My work is to build and construction of roads and bridge. I work under contract. I have a son he is five years old his name is Mario. I tried my best to make him happy take him to a park ground every weekend so that he can play with other kids. But he really wants to see his mother because he was two years old when I lost my late wife in car accident when she was driving to work.

Please, I want you to tell me more about yourself. I attached my pictures and my son pictures to you.

Thanks and God bless you.

charlie22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby charlie22 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 am

So I was on cupid.com and a man named dwayne Simpson added me. We exchanged emails and his is dwaynejeffsimpson@yahoo.com we talked for a good 2 weeks before money came up.

He told me he was widowed from the UK with a 4 year old [[/img]son named terry. He was going to come over from his oil company to be with me. I needed to pay a clearance fee for the things he had bought me. I needed to go western union and pay. He is also on Facebook if you use his email.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 am

dwaynejeffsimpson@yahoo.com hit to FB
Dwayne Simpson
About
Oil Investor/Oil Drilling Engeneer at Chevron Oil Company
Followed by 1 person

have 4 pics
his recently pic, as Black male added via BB

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dwayne Simpson, dwaynejeffsimpson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 am

dwaynejeffsimpson@yahoo.com hit to FB
Dwayne Simpson

have 4 pics
his recently pic, as Black male added via BB

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just how dumb can a Mugu get ????

Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Hill, +14252025638

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm

badoo
badoo.com/01244715499/
BillHill 46, Ukiah, CA

shy with email..just wants to text

BillHill — +14252025638
my number
wanna communicate with ya
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harrison Edgar, harrisonedgar@live.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:13 pm

http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_searching0011.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
searching0011
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 36 - 70
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am a passionate, loyal, and good natured man. I don’t fall in love like some may fill their gas tank – once a week, but once I do it is deep and lasting. I prefer time spent with my partner and family rather than “out with the boys” - although one should have their own friends and activities. For the right woman I can give fully of myself and I expect that in return. In all of my personal relationships I have always been honest, and faithful, and trustworthy. Although I cherish my children and value their welfare above all else, I hold in my heart a large well of love to give my lover. I value staying active, fit, and engaged in the world. I believe in working and playing hard.I am looking for an independent woman successful in her chosen life who can give love, honesty, and respect in exchange for the same. Someone who doesn't "need" me, but "needs" me very much. If you understand this maybe I'm the man for you. I value a sharp with and sense of humor more than looks. I would like a woman who enjoys dressing up to go out to dinner, but is just as comfortable in torn jeans. A strong woman who is able to cry, or when the moment calls for it stand up and fight for what she believes in. A woman who loves her children and not her "ex".
I have a son whom i cherish so much, Drian he is 5yrs now and i have loved and cared for him ever since the mom my wife passed away 2 years ago. He is a nice kid and fun to be with all time. love him so much.

Hello dear
How are you doing and how is life with you over there? I am
Harrison Edgar from united states, I am new here and i don't really
have much to say but i would like to talk with you and know more
about you ,so i decided to compose this lovely mail which i hope
will meet you in good health. firstly, i would say that am not that
good in talking a lot, am a humble, caring, strong, sincere,
Accommodating, trustworthy,committed and passionate religious man.
I from New York USA. i Lost my wife 2 years ago, painful,since then
i have lived thinking nothing but her, now i think Life is all
about forgetting the past and facing the future. And the future is
finding a desired pretty woman like you.I like honesty and i think i
am very much interested in getting to know you more . please add me
to skype your chat if possible you feel like chatting with me in
getting to know me more better.
(harrisonedgar)
harrisonedgar@live.com
hope to hear from you soon.
Harrison

VIA email

I sent a picture of me and the other with my son Micheal.
I hope you live them and expect yours in return too.
Harrison.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scotwilson88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:15 am

Netlog
wilsonscot
scot wilson
49 years old - male - United Kingdom, London, City of

I will like us to know each other very well .
Do you chat with yahoo messenger add me with scotwilson88@yahoo.com .
Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Miller Eduardo Moore, anthony.miller121@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 am

Miller Eduardo Moore, anthony.miller121@hotmail.com

facebook.com/millereduardo.moore
Worked at Self Employed and Loving It!
Studied at University of Central Florida
Past: West Florida High School
Lives in Daytona Beach, Florida
From Casselberry, Florida

Hi angel. you are gorgeous and good looking. How are you doing today? hope well. How is your health sweet beauty? hope well. Am Anthony Miller from united states and i live California. Am a single dad and looking for love and to call her my own. Am new to this site and i don't come here often so i will like you to contact me on my email here. I would love to be your friend if you don't mind. Here is my email. anthony.miller121@hotmail.com Anthony
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Wilhelmina
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Wilhelmina » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:00 pm

This man contacted me as Richard Tayler : Richard Taylor : rich_taylor46@yahoo.com
yesterday

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

smithpatrick70@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:01 am

spam on CS, from SmithPatrick

HI Pretty looking I am Smith.D. Patrick am from Boston in United State of America, but l base in United Kingdom were l Work with shell Petroleum company as offshore Engineer, I saw your pretty looking and your profile then l decided to contact you, to enable us know each other better, below is my email address and also you can still add me at your yahoo messagers ld to enable us meet each other.Email: smithpatrick70@yahoo.com or call me on my mobile phone +447012976688

Have a Very Wonderful Day.

Smith.D. Patrick
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Males”