It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Name used = Ben Mercia

email addy = merciaben@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 197.251.165.63
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Vodafone Ghana

header =

Return-Path: <merciaben@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.165.63] by web125103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 06 Jul 2013 09:42:34 PDT

email sent =

Hello can you add me on massenger so that we chat i am online there now

typical pics sent.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 am

Latest email. Guess it misses me!!! :mrgreen:

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.93.150.148
ISP: Expresso Telecom Ltd
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <shybabe433@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.93.150.148] by web160806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 08 Jul 2013 13:27:10 PDT

email sent =

Guess u busy working outher babe kinda missing u really and hope u fine ......i got couple of pic so ya and surelly gona put a smile on ur face to keep ya strong for me my love

Typical pics sent

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 pm

charitymowrey001@yahoo.com

FMF
mslolz
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around,enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman

About Me
I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone interesting I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character's worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life

hello baby
Hi, hope you are doing good!! Would love to learn more about you if you don't mind, I am Charity by Name from DULUTH MN U.S.A. new on This site, You can email with my email or add me at your yahoo messenger so we can talk better./charitymowrey001 at yahoo feel free to write to me at any time. Take care and be safe.CHEERS.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

nanaakua448@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:00 pm

MDF> cathrine zugah /
34 year old, woman from United States

cathrinekiss212 said on 11/07/13
add me nanaakua448@yahoo.com

:) e-mail sent

photo sent

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Got this one off of Z where it's profile is deleted.

m a l o m a r a s c o 8 0@ g m a i l.c o m you get me here text me (425) 954-4805 <---SPOKEO SHOWS THIS # TO BE FROM Lynnwood, WA and is a landline
Carrier
Global Crossing Local Servce
i email me i cant wait to hear from you soon...i ll like to learn more about you if you dont mind me you look so handsome to me here i cant wait to hear from you soon malomarasco80@gmail.com
thanks

name used = malo marasco

email addy = malomarasco80@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Im really Happy to hear back from you again..I am Divoced been married for 15 years,I got a and am 35years old kid,I work as a Interor Decoration and i am self employed, and am from Kent Washington I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am the only Daughter of my parents.. I lost my dad them in a car accident when i was 7years,presently I live in ....I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming and playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come on your mind(Why is she still Single)isn't it...ok ok,I was married for 15 years..and i have 15years son He is name is anderson then i have been alone I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.And i will really want you to tell me some more things about you so that i could know the deep inside Of you..I have Upload some Of my Picture's in this Mail and hope you really like them..Well,I will be waiting to hear more about you and to know about future Plan.....

Thanks Malo Marasco,,

typical MQT pics sent.

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna Betty; <annabetty861@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Username: annabetty861

Email: annabetty861@yahoo.com

User IP 41.206.15.130

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
Anna betty

About me

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
cambridge

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Asian

Occupation
nurse

Pic not posted; YA not posted

Email give a Hit in FB for Anna Rivera Betty ......... MeganQT profile & pics

https://www.facebook.com/anna.betty.3386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Dickson; <dicksonsarah91@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Username: sarah916

Email: dicksonsarah91@yahoo.com

User IP 41.215.162.25

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
sarah dickson

About me
am single with no kids am am looking for real man for a long term relationship am aa girl with a great sense of honour am caring,loving,optimum,and god fearing lady.

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
Accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

Pic not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica Tom; <monicasmith111@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Username: monicatom12

Email: monicasmith111@hotmail.com

User IP 67.221.255.55

6connect, Inc.
OrgId: CONNE-81
Address: 1743 Park Ave.
Address: Suite 130
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95126

Full Name
monica tom

About me
I would like to find a minded man and open minded as well as down to earth who likes to enjoy life to the fullest,where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well I have several hobbies cos i really love to enjoy life so much...

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
lynn

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
professional

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Pic not posted

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Name used = Dianna Terence

email addy = dianna_terence@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.58.3.84
ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos

header =

turn-Path: <dianna_terence@yahoo.com>

Received: from [41.58.3.84] by web162202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:35:08 PDT

fish profile =

dianna001 Profile: dianna_terence

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

About Me
hello my name is dianna hello my name is dianna hello my name is dianna
:mrgreen:

email sent =

I am 30 year old single , from Houston Texas, right now i am now in state i am in west africa Nigeria to clam some of my late dad inheritance but would be back to state as soon as possible , i am seeking for a long term relationship with a very good and serious Guy .I am the only child of my parent and I already lost my dad. I have been taking care of myself. I have been engaged before and I was hurt by my Ex-boyfriend...I caught him in the shower with my best friend. I have been since for over 5 years now without any man......I believe that one day my soul mate and dream man will surely come for me. I’m open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature,seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea,

I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks. People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom, I am a girl that like running on Saturdays.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man .still maintains this value wherever I goes, my favorite food are Bacon,Egg,Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta, I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affair. I am a giver when I have it, I give, because I so much believes in the Multiple returns, I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband, But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong Man. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man.

Typical QT pics sent.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Name used = Florence Smith

email addy = florence_smith2g13@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 197.251.160.200
ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <florence_smith2g13@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.160.200] by web125402.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 02 Aug 2013 12:07:48 PDT

fish profile =

Seeklove96 Profile: Hello

Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

About Me
Hello,
how do you do? I hope you are fine? My name is Florence I am new to this, was searching through profiles and yours caught my attention and i would like to get to know more about each other. I think you look handsome and all i want to ask is ... Do you have a Big heart? that one of the biggest questions i am on here to ask.. I like to start a conversation with you and see how things might turn into. Actually i am on this date site with hopes to find a man with Love ,care and honest to share the rest of my life with ..I wish we can continue our chat privately and if yes do you have access to chat with me on Yahoo Instant messenger?I am ( florence2g10@yahoo.com ) add me or email me .I have some photos to share as well. am on line now can you meet me on (florence2g10@yahoo.com )Hope to hear from you soon.
Your Ever
Florence

My Perfect First Date
It is always good to meet in a neutral place like a coffee shop or a place with music in the background so you can chat. Ideas of a perfect date could be a romantic dinner followed by a stroll in the moonlight,have a night of bowling and go to a pub afterwards.. Planning together a event or activity you both would like. These are just a few ideas to work with.

email sent to me =

Wow, You are looking very handsome and awesome and I will like to get to know more about yourself and can you send me your gmail or yahoo address so we can chat on there cos I have never use this aol account before...

Typical QT pics used.

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:57 am

Full Name
Vivian
About me
My name is Vivian 25 of age, From Battery Park, Virginia USA studying an international course in GHANA.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 12:37 pm
City, State, Province
Virginia
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Unemployed
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

prettyva

prettyva05@yahoo.ca

IP: 41.215.160.154 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Awudu Nura, awudunura@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 am

spam on confirio

Awudu Nura, awudunura@yahoo.com <--- nice name for a white girl! :lol:

Hi there,
I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded woman who enjoys dancing and having a good time and enjoy life. Some of my hobbies are photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and no drama here and not looking for it. I want someone who can just be themselves and that is enough. Laughter is important and I know how to laugh at movies as much as at myself. Looking for Mr. Right to share sunsets, dinners, long kisses and more.i so much want to be the right man for the one woman that i would give love and get it back.I am interested in knowing more about you and letting you know so much about me. I want to have a happy and wonderful relationship and no where is too far if there is Love and i believe love brings 2 hearts together.I am honest,kind,friendly and good looking woman ,with good sense of humor.If you want to know more ask me, .Kindly add me (-a-w-u-d-u-n-u-r-a-)(a-t-)(-y-a-h-o-o-)(-d-o-t-)(-c-o-m-) .right now I'm online to know more about you.I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon
IM : Awudunura
Nura
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:42 am

spam on CF

How are you doing ,my name is marie.I am a single mother with a daughter (Lisa that stays wihtm my mum.I have been single for so many years now and since when have been single have not meet any serious man for a relationship because i focus on my only daughter,she is the only one who i have and care for her and i want you to know that i am Looking for friendship and I can also see that you are also single and looking for the same as me.I hope to read back from and you can call or text me if you like to talk or chat 202-643-3839 Marie.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 am

hi there, how are you doing? i am caroline, i just joined this site and i just got online generally (am novice with everything) i tried to get with everything i see here and i realise i have to be reading profile and choose the one that suit me... when i read yours and i really get distracted, i like your profile and if thats really yours then i like you i wil like us to be friend and see where it leads from there, am online to search for a right man into my life, i guess am tired of been alone. my email address is carolinekents445@yahoo.com

Caroline

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 1:37 pm

Beigetreten August 13, 2013. Lebt in Los Angeles, California.

i am a loving and caring lady, i am also a gentle girl that will like a man to handle me gently as i will also handle a man, i like music and watching movies, i like kissing and cuddling. am a lonely girl that is now tired of been single and alone, i don't care about richness or looks in man, all i need from a man is caring
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Name used= RABBI NASIR

email addy = rabbi.nasir@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = proxy server

IP: 41.203.94.17
ISP: Globacom Ltd
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

header =

Return-Path: <rabbi.nasir@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.203.94.17] by web161602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:05:38 PDT

FMF profile =

rabbinasir Profile: who is there for real love :thinking:

Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: African with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

About Me
ask me and i will tell you

My Perfect First Date
i first need real love and also need to get the great things from the one who loves me

email sent to me =

okay i am very happy to hear from you but as you can see to mail each other will be a difficult work to do so can we be on skype so that we all feell and fun better

Typical MQ pics sent

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”