It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Richmond, scottrichmond42@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:21 pm

matchdoctor.com/profile_scottrichmond397.html
scottrichmond397
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 33 - 50
Altamont, Utah, United States
eyes: Black/Ebony
hair: Black
hairstyles: Bald or shaved
what i love to do in my leisure time, i like outdoor like holding hands and intimately talking a walk in a cool evening in the neighborhood,i love cooking,i also love visiting the park
about my children: i love my kid
about my work: I started and have run a successful marketing from for the last seven years. I also do some part time consulting work, very geeky, but i resigned for greater investment because i know more on business but i enjoy it

hello dear,how are you doing i just saw your profile now and got interested in knowing more about you, you can accept my add here and we chat to know each other or you add me on my ym list at my email id: scottrichmond42@yahoo.com so we can chat. i am single with a son.hope to chat with you soon
thanks Scott
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Scott Richmond, scottrichmond42@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scott Richmond, scottrichmond42@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:08 am

Hi, I’m Scott. I am most passionate about really living life and getting from it. Our time is limited, and the most valuable possession any of us have. I’m a very personable, outgoing, and genuinely an awesome guy.I’m most proud of my ability to talk, connect, listen, understand, and feel with people. In other words compassion. My work is awesome, I started and have run a successful marketing from for the last seven years. I also do some part time consulting work, very geeky, but i resigned for greater investment because i know more on business but i enjoy it. I have a great family, and am very close with everyone.Most Important Thing I’m Looking For, you can send me your picture also and try to create a yahoo address so we can get to chat together and also see each other on cam okay

Received: from [108.60.134.148]
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013

IP: 108.60.134.148
Organization: Atlantic Metro Communications
Type: Corporate

IP was used in scams before

with the pic he sent - already posted in the forum

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Albert; <whitekelvin43@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 am

Username: kelvinalbert

Email: whitekelvin43@yahoo.com

User IP 196.46.245.49

Packet_Data_Core
Mobile packet data core
Eno-Mfon Ekpe
Airtel Head Office,
L2 Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos,
Nigeria

Full Name
kelvin albert

About me
i am a nice boy

Come from
Canada

City, State, Province
canada

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
plumber

Here the real Face of Kelvin Albert from FB

Albert Kelvin from Benin-City, Edo, Nigeria; lives in Whistler/BC/CND

https://www.facebook.com/oduware.kelvin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<<<<< 2 pics must be enough from 34 there
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

mhend97
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby mhend97 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 pm

This person recently contacted me through Facebook under the name James Morris (jamesmorris2445@yahoo.com) from Long Beach, CA and we've been emailing back and forth for the past few weeks. All of the images that are found on this website are found on his Facebook profile.

He told me that he was 46 (Birthdate June 6), widowed with a 4 year old name Mike. He was an engineer doing sandblasting and painting. Before finding out the truth, he gave a great story. He even listed a phone number on his Facebook profile 562-457-1095 which has been the only thing that comes up when I did searches using it was that it is a Whittier, CA number.

When I asked what his middle name was and his parents name, this is what he emailed me.

My middle name is Alexandra
My Dads name is Mark Morrison
My Moms name is Charity Morrison.

Here is the email he sent me, telling me a little bit about his childhood.

First of all let me say, oh my goodness, the things you say make me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach, you have such a way of expressing yourself I anxiously await getting home so I can read what you wrote...I just read your e-mail and all I can say is WOW! You blew my mind. It was such a sincere and warm letter. I truly enjoyed reading it because i felt a great connection with all that you have said and i truly understands how you feel because its such a wonderful thing to have a family who loves and care for you, i really do miss my dad it hurts my when i see him on the sick bed suffering from a sickness that i do not know how to help him all i could just do is only but a little.
My Mom was from long beach California and My dad was from East Alton Illinois Rome , ITALY where they both meet and gave birth to me, i grew up and they instilled many wonderful values in me.My mom raised me to be fighter and always come out on top and that is what i plan on doing. i try to come out as the best in all i do because i was raise that way... I believe and have faith in the golden rule also. I was raised rather strictly by Christian parents. I am not perfect, no one ever is. I believe everybody has the power to control their good and bad sides---We make how we deal with life either good or bad with our attitudes and how we present ourselves to others.and sometimes LIFE HAPPENS, and we just deal with it best as we know how.......I still have faith,and it is what has seen me through all the hills and valleys in my life-plus having great parents...I do still attend church, and that is something that will always be..
when I do go out on a date it is only because I am quite attracted to that person (in all aspects...not just physically), I think it is of extreme importance to be on the same levels with someone you are to share your life with.i.e intellect, sense of humor and also similar goals in life.these things all add up to admiration, loyalty and friendship I think you are someone that is seeking the same as I and so I would love to pursue this friendship with you to see what happens...only if, at the very least, we would both have gained a great love.of course, hopefully more...Lest I forget , I wanna let you Know that my dad isn't feeling to good for Now cos i heard a Called from The Dr that's in charge of My dad sickness from The Hospital in Florida ..I was so shock when I heard That My dad is not good and Been The Only child of My dad i think i need to see Him but its so had for now because of my work. But i pray everyday for him because he has always been there for me and he is the only dad i got.

https://www.facebook.com/messages/10000 ... 66&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mhend97
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mhend97 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:52 pm

In additon to my prior post regarding James Morris (jamesmorris2445@yahoo.com)...

Once I was able to figure out how to locate the IP address from an email, here is what I found from his most recent email.

IP address 180.74.3.222
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Provider: Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Pro

Most recent emails from him..

On Aug 3, 2013, at 12:13 AM, James Morris <jamesmorris2445@yahoo.com> wrote:

i love you so much baby that is the only truth if you want another true about me you have to help me help my dying mom she is in the hospital and needed 5000 dollars to get better baby please she is the only on i have now, i do not do this for fun, i truly am in love with you baby and i will never choose to hurt you . please baby help me because i know you are the only person that can help me baby please

On Aug 3, 2013, at 3:13 AM, James Morris <jamesmorris2445@yahoo.com> wrote:

am really am sorry for lying to you baby, i though you won't like to have anything to do with the real me that's why i lie, i do not chat with other women you are the only women that i love and i do not see you to be stupid, because you are not. if you think you do not what anything to do with me any more please baby do not respond to this message

Drikadi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Harrison Edgar e outros

Postby Drikadi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am

Olá
Sempre soube dos golpes da Internet... utilizo vários Sites de Relacionamento e num site Religioso, chamado: AMOR EM CRISTO ( http://www.amoremcristo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) encontrei no dia 29/06 uma pessoa super agradável, agradável até demais... se dizendo do Reino Unido.. muitas fotos me enviou... algumas anexei.. as primeiras ligações realmente vieram com prefixo 44.(0447053839602).. mas, depois vieram números q investiguei serem da Nigéria... (002347035833007) e (002348060080640) nunca fiz esta pergunta, do por que a diferença dos telefones... e fui dando "corda"... eu vi ele por vídeo várias vezes pelo Skype (Harisson Edgar)... ele me deu a senha do NOVO facebook...(harrisonedgar64@yahoo.com ) e ele viajou...
como trabalha com artes... estava esta semana na Turkey... com o filho...
me mandou e-mail das reservas aéreas da ida... e
as reservas aéreas para o Brasil...
onde supostamente estaria vindo amanhã (05/08/2013) para me conhecer
MAS, hoje !!! sofreu um grave acidente, onde "nosso" filho teve um traumatismo craniano e está fazendo cirurgias (segue no final o e-mail)
e ele está sem documentos e precisando urgente de dinheiro...
visto q precisa de 2.500,00 dólares...kkkk
eu disse q não tinha o valor...
ele ficou extremamente bravo por eu não querer ajudar nu momento tãooooooo difícil...
para não perder contato... eu disse q consegui somente 1.800 dólares com uma amiga..
e que eu precisava saber quais as formas de envio
respondeu:
Western Union, said its the fastest and easier way to send and receive money..the people will receieve the money immediately you send...
falei que NUNCA conheci isso... q iria procurar onde existe Western Union na minha cidade...
depois disso ele ficou ausente no Skype... depois voltou e disse que amanhã cedinho me passará os dados p envio do dinheiro
kkkk
esta é minha ESTÓRIA... quero ver ainda se ele me manda algum endereço ou documento
se tiver mais algum capítulo posto depois depois...
Pesquisei no Facebook e encontrei 7 perfis com as mesmas fotos dele :
Seguem:

=>Hello
I always knew the blows of the Internet ... I use several sites in a Relationship and Religious site called: LOVE IN CHRIST (http://www.amoremcristo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) met on 29/06 a person super nice, too nice to ... is saying the UK .. many photos sent to me ... I have attached some .. the first links actually came with prefix 44. (0447053839602) .. but then came numbers q being investigated Nigerian ... (002347035833007) and (002348060080640) never asked this question of why the difference of mobile ... and was giving "string" ... I saw it on video several times by Skype (Harrison Edgar) ... he gave me the password ... NEW facebook (harrisonedgar64@yahoo.com) and he traveled ...
as working with arts ... was this week in Turkey ... with his son ...
I e-mailed the airline booking the trip ... and
booking flights to Brazil ...
which is supposed to be coming tomorrow (08/05/2013) to meet me
BUT, today!! suffered a serious accident, where "our" son had a head injury and is doing surgery (following the end of the email)
and he is undocumented and in need of urgent cash ...
seen q need $ 2,500.00 ... kkkk
I said did not value q ...
he was extremely angry that I did not want to help naked tãooooooo difficult time ...
not to lose touch ... I said I could only q $ 1,800 with a friend ..
and I needed to know what forms of shipping
replied:
Western Union, said its the fastest and easier way to send and receive money .. the people will receieve the money immediately you send ...
I said I NEVER knew that ... q would seek where there is Western Union in my city ...
after that he was absent on Skype ... then came back and told me that tomorrow will cedinho data p sending money
kkkk
this is my STORY ... I want to see if he still sends me some address or document
if you have any more chapter after post after ...
Facebook researched and found 7 profiles with the same pictures of him:
Follows:

Patrick Brian
https://www.facebook.com/patrick.brian.714" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dwayne Simpson
https://www.facebook.com/dwayne.simpson.106?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anderson Cage Bill
andersoncagebill@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/anderson.cagebill" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Davies White
https://www.facebook.com/davies.white.5?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
James Brune
https://www.facebook.com/james.brune.98?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Denis Maillet
https://www.facebook.com/denis.maillet.54?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jerry Ladeau
https://www.facebook.com/jerry.ladeau?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

**** este foi o último e-mail que ele me enviou
Subject: Please pray for Micheal....
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 12:56:19 +0000

My love we had a very bad accident today while coming back from the neighboring town where i and Micheal went to pick up the document which i told you we forgot at my clients office, the cab which we rented to take us there and bring us back, on our way coming back the right front tire boost and the car somersaulted and all i could remember was seeing myself trying to hold on with my son Micheal, i had to use the Drivers Mobile phone to call the Health emergency number here 110, the ambulance came immediately and right now Micheal is in the hospital, the doctor said he had serious bleeding in his brain as a result of the car when somersaulting, I had a very big glass cut on my back but i have been given treatments on that, all that matters to me now My son health condition, the doctor said the bleeding was too bad in his brain after the MRI scan that was carried out and will require an operation. I am so confused right now my love, all i need from you is prayers to God and protection on Micheal's life, i really don't want anything to happen to him, he is all i have right now.
Have to go now honey, i am sending you this message from a cyber cafe across the street and right now i am going back to the hospital. I lost my mobile phone in the accident and i really don't know how to contact you and other friends or family, i guess i will sending emails and don't know when i will get a quick reply from them.
EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited in GTL

Dejavu1
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

New profile

Postby Dejavu1 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Hello All

Just spotted this one picture on your latest list of pictures beig used by the scammers
been contacted through my facebook profile

Goes under the name of Kevin Aariz
Mail address: kevinaariz@ymail.com

Claims to be a Vetenarian with his own practice i n a town called East London in the Eastern Cape in South Africa
Once again a widower with a married daughter and a grandson (see pics)

Sorry I battle to download and attach the chats and mails to this website..if someone can tell me how to do it I will attach them all
Beware of whoever he is using these pictures

Th way the world is going there will be no honest loving men left for us single ladies....all we end up is falling in love with the man in the picture never having that privilege if ever meeting him in real life ..what a sad line of events for us where we all end up worse than when we first had contact with the scammers
One thing I am thankfull though they have asked for money or moving so called "packages" around and I have not given on single cent away to anyone. I dont believe a man has any self respect if he can ask any woman (most of them has not even met the woman in real life) for money..that is immediately a sign of a loser

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:31 pm

^^ details:
facebook.com/kevin.aariz
Kevin Aariz
Studied at Washington State University
Widowed
Work and Education
Washington State University
Doctorate · Pullman, Washington

Fairvale Secondary School
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal => South African scammer!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Bender; <mikkiben24@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Just now from netlog

bendermicheal

Name
Micheal Bender

Date of birth
03/07/1963

United States

Native language
English

how are you doing, can i know more about you

Hi DEAR,
Hello? thanks for providing me your email id, at least you've created me the chance to tell and know more about you. How are you today? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be. You really look lovely and nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.
i am very happy to meet you on netlog and i am so much happy you are the only woman that replied me, i was so much frustrated and lonely that is why i have to come to the site to look for a caring, loving woman that will give me her heart in relationship, i will like to know more about you, we can exchange pictures, i hope you will like mine....tell me about you...
hope to hear from you...
Micheal

IP shows Microsoft

Email give a Hit in FB for Micheal Bender from Sarasota/FL

https://www.facebook.com/micheal.bender.10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Phillips Raymond, phillips_raymond@aol.com

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:04 pm

for FMF and add. FB profiles
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=66644" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

facebook.com/phillips.raymond.50
Phillips Raymond
About
Worked at U.N.O
Studied at Florida International University
Past: Miami Dade College
Lives in Miami Lakes, Florida
From Miami, Florida
Hi I'm Phillips Raymond, looking for serious relationship and willing to relocate...Any serious lady, should text me:1-786-471-5995 .... or email me phillips_raymond@aol.com .... No games pls. Thanks. 19 hours ago

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Watson, jerry_watson79@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:34 pm

netlog
jeryywatson
jeryy watson
52 years old - male - United States

what about your email so that we can have time for our self better .
jerry_watson79@yahoo.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

godwhisprdmyname
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

icebergpal@ymail.com and icebergpal@gmail.com

Postby godwhisprdmyname » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:01 pm

I found this guy on LargeFriends.com
He said his name was Roland Steve, later saying his last name was Normann. He lived in Dallas, TX but moved to Beverly Hills 3 months ago. He has been in the US for 7 years, moving from Oslo, Norway, where his mother currently lives with his 5 year old son. When asked about his son, he told me his name was Normann. I said, Normann Normann? lol That is when he said his first name was Anaton but he called him Junior. The childs mother was out of the picture, having been addicted to drugs and alcohol. He was divorced 3 years ago.
His story was this: When I met him in July, we talked a couple week via facebook on this link: https://www.facebook.com/roland.steve.165?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; under Roland Steve. I also found him on facebook under his supposed real name of Roland Normann: https://www.facebook.com/roland.normann?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The first couple weeks we chatted a lot, then, he suddenly had a contract to do in China that he had been working on for the last few month. He would be in China a week and then would deliver his machinery to Malaysia before coming home. He said he was an engineer and worked with oil companies developing machinery. He even sent me a picture of one of his "machines".
I talked to this man on the phone and he certainly did have an accent that could have been Norwegian. We talked back and forth in Norwegian and I suspect he really does have a connection there somehow. His accent reminded me of someone I once knew from South Africa though and I thought that strange from the get-go...but then, I had never been to Norway and had no idea how they talked. :thinking:
In China, he sent me an image of "something he drew in the sand outside his guest house". Once he got to Malaysia a week later, things went to hell for him. lol Suddenly, his Customs Agent was lying to him, so he had him arrested. He was unable to retrieve his machinery because the agent had shipped the machines in someone else's name along with some unnamed contraband. Because Roland's name was not on it, the machines sat in customs in Malaysia. Oh, whoisme. The company he was selling them to (unnamed) was getting so impatient with him because he had reserved 2 days of their time for his seminar...and that was 4 days ago!! If he does not get these machines from customs, all is lost because he took out over 1.27 million in loans and the company paid him 30% up front to offset costs and yadda, yadda, yadda. Oh yeah, his mother in Norway has to have heart surgery and now she will die because he cannot pay for it. He will never forgive himself. :cry:
He "went through" a court date to try to get his machines back, judge denied it and the lawyer he got from the Norwegian embassy in Malaysia said there was little hope. He told me he was going to the "head of customs" to see if he could help. No, of course he couldn't help...but wait! While he was leaving, the guy said there was some, shall we say...rather shady connections he had in the government and could help Roland for a price. AAH! So there IS a ray of hope. $70,000 is what Roland had to come up with and he had 5 days to do it before the agent went on trial and it was out of the custom's hands. The all seemed so far fetched to me that I was actually waiting for him to ask me for the money. But he didn't at first. He would wait about 24 hours to let me think about all he would lose...then he sprang it on me! :shock:
I was suspicious with pretty much all of our conversations...though I must say, he was very good. He was funny and sweet and seemed very genuine. He would make mistakes, though. Sometimes, often actually, he would not answer my questions or respond to texts. Now, if you are falling madly in love with a woman...that is definitely something you would do. lol He gave me an address and phone number but told me not to write to him at that address until he got back in the states. Here they are: 1 (214) 620-0378 and 9909 Durant Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210 He would never talk to me very long on the phone...I think because I tried to clarify things and he would suddenly "get a headache" or his lawyer would come over to talk about the court date the next day (hello...it's 11pm there...what lawyer does that? I would ask). He used the following emails: icebergpal@ymail.com and icebergpal@gmail.com
Just over a month of communicating via texts, facebook, email and telephone (I never gave him my number and would call him from other phones) he says this to me:

Roland Steve

Honey don't worry,I should be one helping you..that is always what I have done most of my life.I rather be there for people I care about than them doing that for me

I am just afraid that I may not be able to come up with the complete amount by Wednesday morning

Me

I just feel so helpless here...

I will keep praying about it...that is all I know to do.

Roland Steve

don't feel that way,though I admit that at this point I can't turn down any help and every little amount I get will help to get my closer to the amount.I plan to see my wrist watch tomorrow and apply for a hard cash loan.The wrist watch is a gift from my mom,it cost about 3k.I have used up all my credit to raise the 35k which they wont accept.

Me

I know nothing about loans and credits

have always paid cash

does you mother have money? Is asking her an option? Perhaps she can get a loan/credit?

Roland Steve

Jeg setter pris pa at du og jeg elsker deg

Me

I know a few of those words

I will have to look up the rest

Roland Steve

I already asked her,she surprised me by getting a loan for 5k and add up 3k.I credit when she told she will send me the money by Monday,I have supported her for the past 10 years and I know she has nothing apart from what she gets from me

I cried

if I get that then I will be short of 28k

Roland Steve

It is sad when you need people and they turned their backs

Me

yes...I have been there. that is one reason I have certain family members I do not associate with.

Roland Steve

I talked to some friends but they did not give me any assurance,these are people that I have been there for many times and they even owe me

I am wish this never happened

Me

it is a lot of money you need...it freaks them out I don't doubt

I wish that as well

but it did...and so you get through it...I just wish I could do more.

what does the company in Malaysia say? Do they have any suggestions?

Roland Steve

can you get a loan for me?I can pay back on any interest within a week from the release of the machines.I need you to trust me on this honey,I am drowning and I need someone to save me.I can't bear losing everything because it will affect my family so much and I will spend the rest of my life paying up debts and my mom won't survive without the surgery...her insurance can't cover that
**I took 3 minutes to respond to this**
Me

I was hoping with all my heart you would not ask me that, Roland.

You know I have major trust issues...

I have been struggling with them this past week a lot and had really decided to simply trust you. Now you are freaking me out again.

Besides...I hate to tell you this but I could not even if I wished to.

Now I have the thought on my mind that you are actually trying to scam me...

Roland Steve

oh my God what did you just say?me trying to scam you?Is that what you think of me?Good bye,because I am in a problem does not mean I will take insults.I have had enough already

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Confirio. brownmorrisonwilliams@yahoo.com

brownwilliam
53 / Male / Straight
Joined June 26, 2013. Living in Wick, West Virginia.

About Me
My name is Brown William i live in London UK ,i work in a Constitution company so am an Eng,i work in contract,I'm in USA for now so that my company project will be signed and soon i will be going back to UK,i have a son ... i will like to know you pretty reading my profile now and to remind you am not hear for jokes or to just say anything, am here for true love that will take us to marriage if your not here for that don't write me and as for scammers you know what to do and what i can do

Junkmail:
Hello Dear, If I must say, I don't mostly take my time to go thru people's profile this way but your profile is you and in it I see a woman that care and love, a woman that can give a motherly care and this is what I want and also need in my life right now and a saying goes this way, that beauty is in the eyes, so I will like to say that your pretty, sweet and nice so please let me know if it’s nice to have to know you dear , I am interested in having communication with you as a genuine friend, and I am love and caring man seeking for love and caring women, I will also let us understand that this world is a small place for you to still remain single in life, I can introduce myself to you or at the end of this letter I will write my Yahoo and Skype ID so if you care for more instant chat but I will wait to hear from you soon.
God bless
ID:..........brownmorrisonwilliams@yahoo.com
Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Lock, charcharleslocke@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:30 pm

badoo
Charles 45, Boston, LA
Work: contract engineer. I have a reasonable income
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Morgan, morganjeffery149@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Email also on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p338515" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mbuzzy.com/mo/profile/morgan185/mbuzzy_mobile_profile/
45 years old
Male
United States of America
I'm a free and funny guy who likes more of sports and nature, i like to be with friends most especially when needed because it multiplies the good of life and divides the evil. I'm family oriented, i enjoy cooking and is one of my favorite. The most i can do for my friend is simply to be best i can, i have no wealth to bestow and If she knows that i am happy in loving her, she will want no other reward
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”