It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Eve Gohourou <evegohourou@hotmail.fr>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

evegohourou@hotmail.fr

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 am

MDF: Eve1988
Eve Gohourou /
24 year old, woman from Cote d'Ivoire

:) Message from Eve1988
Date: 4 September 5:13:23 p.m.
Subject: HI
Hello My name is Eve. i saw your profile today at (http://www.mydailyflog.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and Became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i will really like you to respond back to my mail through my private email here (evegohourou @ hotmail. fr) for more explanation about myself and my photos. I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remember that distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters allot in life. Please do not forget to write me back in my private e-mail here
(evegohourou@hotmail.fr) for further communication's and my photos. yours new friend. Eve.
:spank:
Netlog: eveevebaby
female - 25 years, Abidjan, Ivory Coast
About me:
------------------------------------
Name: Eve Evebaby
Date of birth: 02/08/1988
Mother Tongue: English

:) Welcome.
My name is Eve.
I saw your profile today at (http://www.netlog.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and I really like you reply back to my mail through my private e-mail here (evegohourou@hotmail.fr ) more explanations about me and my pictures.
I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters allot in life. Do not forget to write me in my private e-mail here
(evegohourou@hotmail.fr) to further communicate these and my photos.
your new friend. Eve

evegohourou@hotmail.fr

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Eve Gohourou <evegohourou@hotmail.fr>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:57 am

Dearest one
I am more than happy in your profile i read at ww.mydailyflog.com, How are you today? mine was very hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Eve Gohourou 24 years old girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a refugee here in Dakar as result of the civil war going on in my country.
I lost my mum when i was 23 years old and i was the only child of late Mr Hilaire Babri Gohourou .My late father Mr Hilaire Babri Gohourou was a spokesman for the Ivorian army. He was killed on Monday, April 4, 2011 while attempting mediation", in the heart of the crisis, "to avoid the Ivory Coast a hecatomb, If you are very familiar with the news from my country (Ivory Coast), you will understand that many supporters of the opposition have been killed, attacked and wounded. My father used to be one of them. It is very sad to say that he just died this way.I pray to God to avenge his death.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am seeking assylum.Please I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness.
This camp is head by a catholic Rev. Father, Name Rev Fredrick Nelson And to enable you talk with me on phone which I will appreciate so much, you can call his number Tel (+221 774 476 146)tell him that you want to speak to Eve from Ivory Coast at Women Hostel, Block A7 Room12, within minutes he will send for me from the camp to speak with you. His Email address is (revnelson_fredrick@yahoo.com) Here in the camp the life is so terrible as a result of no good food, Clothing, Medication and Enviroments.
I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attach here is my picture hoping to hear from you
Waiting for your quick reply.
Yours in heart,
Eve.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

queengohourou@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Netlog: juliana_gohourou
female - 27 years, Alabaster, U.S
Photos (1) is already here
Name: juliana gohourou
Date of birth: 19/11/1985
Mother Tongue: Bulgarian

Guest Book: Hello ..,
How are you?
My name is Queen. I am a female I come across your profile here, and I would like to add you as my friend and it ESTABLISH a long lasting relationship with you.You can meet me at my email id. (queengohourou@yahoo.com) please If you are interested in knowing more about me OK?
so I can send you my picture and tell you more about me. I'll be waiting to hear from you with love,
queengohourou@yahoo.com

Yours Lovely,
Queen.

:mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Queen Gohourou <queengohourou@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Dearest one

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? mine was
very hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Queen Gohourou 24 years old
girl from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing as a
refugee here in Dakar as result of the civil war going on in my country.

I lost my mum when i was 23 years old i was the only child of late Mr
Hilaire Babri Gohourou .My late father Mr Hilaire Babri Gohourou was a
spokesman for the Ivorian army. He was killed on Monday, April 4, 2011
while attempting mediation", in the heart of the crisis, "to avoid the
Ivory Coast a hecatomb, If you are very familiar with news from my country
(Ivory Coast), you will understand that many supporters of the opposition
have been killed, attacked or wounded. My father used to be one of them. It
is very sad to say that he just died this way.I pray to God to avenge his
death.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by
country Senegal where i am leaving now.Please I would like to know more
about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing
presently my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with
friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives
joy and happiness. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.
Attach here is my picture hoping to hear from you

Waiting for your quick reply.
Yours in heart,
Queen.

Date: Wed, 30 October 2013 11:49:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I LOVE TO DO know more about you
IP: 41.82.152.142./ Senegal, Dakar

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:10 pm

gohourou_josephine
female - 26 years, Alabaster, United States
Name: gohourou josephine
Date of birth: 19/12/1987
Native languageEnglish

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Juliana ,
I came across your profile today at ( netlong ) and it was so good to me .
So I decided to stop on it and let you know that I am interested to have a relationship with you.
Please contact me at my e -mail ( julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk ) I believe if you contact me , I will give you a full introduction of my self, I know age will not be the bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters alot in life , write to me at ( julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk ) and send you my pictures . next there is something very important and it will tell you when to contact me , just email me at my e -mail ( julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk ) for me to respond to you quickly , please. waiting to hear from you , Juliana ,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,, ,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:30 pm

gohourou_josephine
Name: Josephine gohourou

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Josephine, I came across your profile today at (Netlog) and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have
a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com)

I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self , I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com) and i will send you my pictures.

beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, just write to me on my email address (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com) for me to respond to you quick, please. waiting to hear from you,
Josephine ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:33 pm

MDF
Josphine30
josphine matt
26 year old, woman from United States

Hello i am Josphine, this is important please contact me private at my email address (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:55 pm

gohouroujosephine
female - 27 years, Alabaster, United States
Name gohourou Josephine

Hello
My name is Josephine i saw your profile today at /en.netlog.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address( josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com ). I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply me with my email address here josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:10 pm

mocospace/ josphine300
Apr 19, 2014

Hello
My name is mis josphine i saw your profile today
Please reply me with my email address heare
(josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Gohourou , 26
City: Manica, Mozambique
I want to make an appointment with a guy, older than 25

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss Josephine, I came across your profile today at (badoo.com) and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to
have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com)

I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self, I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on (josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com) and i will send you my pictures.

beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, just write to me on my email address(josphinemattjosphine1@yahoo.com) for me to respond to you quick, please. waiting to hear from you,
Josephine, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peace_8t@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:51 pm

koffipeace
Name: Peace koffi

peace_8t@yahoo.co.uk
Hi
My name is calm saw your profile today and became interested /en.netlog.com/ you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (peace_8t@yahoo.co.uk). I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please answer me my email address here peace_8t@yahoo.co.uk

:) pic already here

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

evehelary130@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Tagged / EVE K

hello dear my name is Eve. I came across your profile today and became interested of knowing you much better so that we can build a good relationship and understanding.this my email address:(evehelary130@yahoo.co.uk)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

evehelary130@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Netlog
k1_kara
female - 27 years, Dāfūri, Sudan

Hello, my name is Eve found you here today and needed to have a conversation with you, and share an information with you, I do not know you very well, but through your profile. Contact me at(evehelary130@yahoo.co.uk) so that i can get back to you with more details about me with my photos.
Please do not write on the site write me here in my email address (evehelary130@yahoo.co.uk)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Juliana - julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:47 pm

.. hi5networks.com/profile.html?uid=6010419389
Julilet G

julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk
Hello i am juliana, i like your photo and, this is important please contact me private at
my email address (julianaipere90@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peace G - peace_8t@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:06 pm

.. tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007876644
Peace G

Hello, how are you today? My name is Miss peace, I came across your profile today at (.tagged.com) and It was
so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address (peace_8t@yahoo.co.uk) I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self , I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on (peace_8t@yahoo.co.uk)

Return to “Black Females”