It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Wilson, steveintx08@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:35 pm

also with diff. pics here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=67234" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FB
Steve Wilson
About
Lives in Glendale, Arizona
From Madrid, Spain

Steve Wilson, steveintx08@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

BeautyDances
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: princedubark@yahoo.com, part 2

Postby BeautyDances » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 am

Skype...
Roland.Steve
Caleb.Steve1

214-620-0378

I want to thank you all for enlightening me. Roland Steve contacted me through Chemistry.com. The story I hear from Roland Steve Normann is almost identical to the one from Godwhisprdmyname. On a whim tonight I googled his name tonight and found a reference to him linked to this site. He has two Skype addresses: Roland.Steve and another :mad: Caleb.Steve1. When I asked him if Caleb was his last name, he said that it was a name that his grandmother calls him by. He said that he is from the Dallas area and my search of his number 214-620-0378 reveals McKinney, TX, in the Dallas area, but he had just moved to California, had waited 6 weeks for his furniture to arrive, was in his first car accident this week and will have to replace his car, and left for China. He is an engineer speaking at a seminar, writing manuals while he is there, and mentioned something about machines and having people under him. Later today he is supposed to fly to Croatia, for this job. Meanwhile, the first time I spoke with him, he said that he was using his daughter's phone...later when I confronted him, he said that this was his phone number and he only had a son who is living with his mother in Norway. He says that he is divorced from his wife, as she was a drug addict. His mother is now suddenly in need of an organ transplant, but never seems to speak English well enough when asked what she needs replaced. His accent reminds me of a Bolivian girl raised by her German/Bolivian mother and grandfather; she speaks German, Spanish and English...His accent is like hers. Not sure where he is really from, but he says that he is from Norway and in the States only 7 years. His email address: icebergpal@gmail.com. While I am writing this, he just texted me from China to say that he has found a church there, that just happened to get out at 1:30 pm. Well, it is freaky that he is out there on all these dating sites and trying to scam women. Someone needs to clue the government in. Which government would that be??? Start with the U.S. Attorneys office and local State Attorney General's. If his name keeps popping up, he may find himself the subject of an investigation. Thanks again!!! I am very grateful for this site and its members!!!!

Mod edit: 2 years 1 month later, this number has reappeared here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p457166

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:57 am

Well, it is freaky that he is out there on all these dating sites and trying to scam women. Someone needs to clue the government in.
It´s Nigerian youths registering all these fake profiles and mass-messaging. They also steal and use any picture gallery from the internet that seems "useful" to them. No government and no individual who has ever uploaded photos to the internet can prevent that ... :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 pm

^^
Sparkson William
Consolidated Contractors Intl. Co.
Manchester, United Kingdom
University Of Manchester
Stamford High School
Family
eric Son
Living
London, United Kingdom
Relationship Status Widowed
Languages English and Spanish
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

caelum_song
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby caelum_song » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:46 pm

I've recently been corresponding with this man. We got to know each other at OkCupid.com. He already deleted his profile there. Copy paste the info on my word processor and it goes like this.....

DannyTills
47 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California (7400 miles)

My self-summary
I'm the kind of person who knows and enjoy what it means to work very hard and play hard...and sharing life's experiences and all it has to offer, am cool and accommodating as well..

What I’m doing with my life
Making the best out of life and making sure my son gets the best in Life.

I’m really good at
Making people smiles and keeping them comfortable

The first things people usually notice about me
My dress code and the way i talk

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Inspirational and Emotional books

The six things I could never do without
My Son
My Company
My Mum
My Computer and Phone
My Car

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Thinking about what the future has for me and my son

On a typical Friday night I am
Sit out and have some fun

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Can't tell...Maybe you can Guess

I’m looking for
• Girls who like guys
• Ages 45–55
• Located anywhere
• Who are single
• For new friends, long-term dating, long-distance penpals

You should message me if
If you're cool and interesting and finds me worthy of a friend. Feel free to message me...

Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 7″ (1.70m).
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Catholicism and somewhat serious about it
Sign
Sagittarius but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
Income
$70,000–$80,000
Offspring
Has a kid, and might want more
Pets
Has dogs
Speaks
English

I've never given a single cent to any man I've corresponded and I thank God for that. He said his name is Tom Williams. One day, I asked him for an unscheduled cam2cam chat to verify the authenticity of his photograph but he blew me off and told me to move it the next day since his laptop is acting up. That next day I waited for him and he never showed up. He sent me a letter telling me that his mom had a domestic accident and was at the hospital. He is still corresponding with me. He told me to inform him when were going to have a scheduled cam2cam chat so that he can prepare himself. I haven't replied to him yet. When I did an image search on Google with the photos he sent me ( I thank MTV Catfish for teaching how to search an image ) I discovered this website and his pictures.

These are the pictures he gave me of his son and him with his son.

And this is the picture of his mom and her friends.

This is his e-mail add tom_williams1985@yahoo.com. I noticed that he is always on line cause his profile photo is showing even if it shows an offline status. Sometimes I think he deserves to be treated badly after all those women that these people have fooled. Maybe send them a virus to damage their computers. LOL.

Now, I don't know what to do. All I could come up right now is not to reply to him. Any suggestions guys?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

freshmansur2009@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:04 am

smallmallam

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

Life is a journey. Although I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family and a great career, I have been feeling like a vital component of my life is missing. There is a difference between being alone and being lonely. I've never minded being alone; however recently I've started feeling somewhat lonely. It would be wonderful to share the blessings of my life with someone special. I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent , affairs, People can‘t believe it when they see my photographs because They ask if i am a man that is directly from heaven , I am a man who does not lie or cheat on anyone and believed in God, I was raised with a Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.....

Active Media
Address: Skindergade 15
Address: 1159 Copehagen K, Denmark
City: Fremont
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94539

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Confirio. twt196060@yahoo.com

Timmy2care
50 / Male / Straight
Joined January 21, 2013. Living in Dulles, Virginia.

About Me
Am a cool headed person who love this of the out door and love to cuddle and be cuddled with, people do say my life is an opne book, i am a good person and i believe when you get into my life you will get to tell that. Am looking for that special someone that will love me for me and take me as i am,. my best friend my one is a million somone that will treat me with respect just as i will treat her, somepone that will not want to change me into what they want me to be, i am looking for my 2nd half. the true love of my life, someone that must hate everything that hurts heart and in all my soulmate, i hope i am not asking for too much and i hope my dreams will have to do until i find her.

Junkmail:
Hello how are u doing, hope u are having a great day With yourself and your family , i just look into ur profile and i can see what i have ever wanted in a lady since my whole life, u know in life true friends are really hard to find and harder to leave u know Friendship is a Priceless Gift that cannot be bought or sold, But its value is far greater than a mountian made of gold. For gold is cold and lifeless, it can neither see nor hear. And in our times of trouble it is powerless to cheer. It has no ears to listen, nor heart to understand. It cannot bring you comfort, or reach out a helping hand. So when you ask God for a gift, Be thankful if He sends Not Diamonds, Pearls or Riches, But The Love Of Real True Friends , i cherish everything i saw in your profile and will love to get to know u more if u don't mind here is my yahoo i.d on messenger and it is the same as my email address twt196060@yahoo.com am very new to this and will see. you can send me your id as well if you wishes to do so...

I will look forward to hear from you and to get to know more about you, have a wonderful day and be safe.
Tim

Facebook, Timothy Watson.

https://www.facebook.com/timothy.watson.332?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Work.: Civil Engineering

Studied at: University Of Nebraska

Living: Provo, Utah

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Kelly; <kellyjohn458@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:18 pm

kelly30213

Looking for: Marriage
State, City: college park, Georgia
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me

Personal Description:

I'm John Kelly. I speak English I consider my appearance to be very good looking. I am 6'0 tall with an average build. I have black hair,black eyes.I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets...Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy... am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I like to receive knowleges & apply them in my work & daily life. I adore new places, new ideas & creative people with a great sense of humour,I like to be work harder & recieve huge pleasure & creative forces from it.Fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted. I also enjoy spending time with the people especially the woman i love,watching football and playing with pets. I love to go out and have fun,but I can also stay in and just relax.

WholeSale Internet, Inc.
OrgId: WHOLE-125
Address: 324 E. 11th St.
Address: Suite 1000
City: Kansas City
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 64106

Yahoo avatar

Email & YA give a Hit in FB for John Kelly

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006403742167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<<<< other Pics not necessary to post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

billywilliams042@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 pm

suspended on christiandating

Billy Williams, billywilliams042@yahoo.com

sent the pics we already have in the thread

Nice reading from you again my dear sister.
Am a catholic faithful by religion,i hope this will not be a barrier to us having any relationship,cos i know your religion and mine may not be the same,but we all worship the most high God.
Putting our human trust in people we meet on online dating sites is not quite a big deal,if not for the fact that some folks out there tend to be what they are not,all in a bid to earn our human trust and take advantage of us.
I was once a victim to that,it happened to me and I learn t my lesson the hard way.
After my divorce,i thought it was time to move on with my wife,cos i needed a wife for myself and a mom for my kids.
So i signed up in one dating site(Match.com :lol: ),i was very optimistic that i will fall in love again,i did fall in love with a lady there,but i guess she was foul cos she only played with my love,honestly i don't wana talk about that anymore,that's in the past let it remain in the past please.
A friend then told me about this lovely site,and i gave it a try,and is really nice.
AM a marine engineer,.
My Duty is quite herculean,

1).... Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.

2) Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.

3) Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.

4) Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.

5) Analyze data in order to determine feasibility of product proposals.

6) Confer with research personnel in order to clarify or resolve problems, and to develop or modify designs.

7) Investigate and observe tests on machinery and equipment for compliance with standards.

8) Conduct environmental, operational, or performance tests on marine machinery and equipment.

9) Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
10) Maintain and coordinate repair of marine machinery and equipment for installation on vessels.

11) Inspect marine equipment and machinery in order to draw up work requests and job specifications.

12) Review work requests, and compare them with previous work completed on ships in order to ensure that costs are economically sound.

13) Prepare technical reports for use by engineering, management, or sales personnel.

14) Maintain contact with, and formulate reports for, contractors and clients in order to ensure completion of work at minimum cost.

15) Coordinate activities with regulatory bodies in order to ensure repairs and alterations are at minimum cost, consistent with safety.

16) Procure materials needed to repair marine equipment and machinery.

17) Act as liaisons between ships' captains and shore personnel in order to ensure that schedules and budgets are maintained, and that ships are operated safely and efficiently.

18) Check, test, and maintain automatic controls and alarm systems.

19) Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.

20) Perform monitoring activities in order to ensure that ships comply with international regulations and standards for life saving equipment and pollution preventatives.

21) Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.

22) Schedule machine overhauls and the servicing of electrical, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, and sewage systems.

23) Supervise other engineers and crew members, and train them for routine and emergency duties.
Honestly am not a perfect man my dear sister,but i know what is good and what is not,i equally know right and wrong.
If you and i are to be together by God's grace,i will always treat you right,respect you and be there for you always,if only you will give me a chance.
Is a little bit hard for me putting my trust in someone i meet online,especially after my first bitter experience,but having found you here,i pray that you are for real and i can equally trust you.
I equally travel a lot due to my work,i have been to the Gulf Sates,including UAE.
Remain blessed my dear.
Bill W

Received: from [41.203.69.4] ---> Nigeria :twisted:
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Donald, +2348111162053

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:40 am

Oasisdating
chrisdonald90

This my cell phone you can call me
+2348111162053 <<< NIGERIA!
Good morning dear, how was your night? Hope it was splendid, have a wonderful day.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

philmichael1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 am

FMF
michaelphil7
Profile: Life is worth leaving
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man

Hello dear i find you very interesting and i will like to make life worth living if privilege.you can add my one my private id at yahoo messenger philmichael1@yahoo.com
Napoleon Bonaparte

caelum_song
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

tony.morgan1969@yahoo.com

Postby caelum_song » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:28 pm

He's still there at OkCupid but using greghil as his name.

Thanks for the info princedubark. I've just recently read most of the post here. The problem is that before I got to read it all, a few weeks ago I looked up for the real person in this photo and I think I made a mistake of e-mailing this guy tony.morgan1969@yahoo.com on Facebook telling him his photos are stolen and I just realized that he's a fake when I read the post. He hasn't replied to me but I will block him from my Facebook account. Really really stupid of me to do this. I told him I was in correspondence with a guy who has the same photos and his name was Tom Williams. So so stupid of me. I got so traumatized having experienced with too many people like this but thank God I never ever pulled out any money for them.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

William Nelson Brown, willenelsonbrown@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:39 am

matchdoctor
williambrown1483
53-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Hello Dear i am Mr Brown William i will like to know you dear because i
believe i can be with you as one family if you want and feel more than friends i will be waiting to hear from you dear..
about my children:my son is just missing his mother and he need's a motherly care that is why am here to find a good mother for him and make him happy because i love him so much if you like to know more ask me and i like to chat on yahoo or skype very well
my work make me to travel most times and i like it so much because is all about building and construction and am the supervisor in my department ,so i will like you to ask me what every you need to know but not on till i have see you on cam

Hello,please i want to make it clear to you that i am new here in this site and I hope my mail came at the right time. Was just going through members profile and stop by yours with such an attractive and pleasant characteristics and choice of activities. I am certain that we have a lot in common hence am pressure to mail you and hope your reply will be welcoming. As regards nature and pleasure I do all in moderation Talk to you soon and have a nice day.

oh that is nice and thank you very much for asking for that here is my email : willenelsonbrown@yahoo.com , i will be happy to chat will y
Napoleon Bonaparte

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 pm

derecklann

Looking for: Marriage
State, City: chicago
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Personal Description:

i am down to earth

hi
How are you?how is everything,i hope all is well.My name is Dereck from ,USA,but i resided currently in the UK due to the nature of my job..i am an Engineer.well,i just signed up newly to this site and i saw your profile,.it attracted me,i viewed your profile and with all i read about you,i think you are the type of woman i am searching for,whom i will like to know and spend the rest of my life with, if things go well.i believe if it's right then it's right.i want you to know that i am not here for any kind of games ,am here to find my heart desire. here is my email derecklann @ yahoo . com ,write to me or send to me you email so that i can contact you personally through my email so that we can get to know each and share our pictures aswell. Hoping to hear from you.
Yours sincerely
Dereck
derecklann@yahoo.com

IP: 196.47.145.73
City: Abidjan

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:33 pm

=> migente:

derecklann
Sex: Male
Dating Preference: Female
Relationship Status: Widowed
Education: Master's Degree
Income: Over $200,000
Race: Hispanic/Latino, White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Taurus

.facebook.com/odii.murphylin
Odii Kelvin O
Studied at imo state university owerri imo state nigeria
Lives in Cape Town, Western Cape
From Owerri, Imo

...plus many more of mugu in da club, on da streets, in da hood, with girlfriend, without, with nerd glasses, without, at graduation party etc etc

Return to “White Males”