It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Peter Pace

African scammers posing as military personnel.
amber2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nigerian student gets 19 years' jail for love scam

Postby amber2 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:34 am

If anyone can help me to identify Ricky Moore sokemoore@yahoo.com
Or , Dr. Carlos Khalip carloskhalip@hotmail.co.uk
That will make thousand of people so happy .
Regards ,

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:42 am

Welcome Amber. Can you explain exactly what it is you`re hoping we can help you with.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ricky Moore as a General Peter Pace ,

Postby duckhunter » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:49 am

Hi Amber. I just responded to your other post, but here I can get a better idea of what you're trying to share with us. Looks to me like you've come across a West African scammer. I'm so sorry.

If you haven't already, please give FAQ a read: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and then post whatever info you have here.

In the meantime, stop all contact with him. Do not confront him or reply to any of his attempts to communicate with you. Drop him cold.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pic of General Peter Pace

Postby Mirjam » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 pm

This man is on Justdivorced and uses a picture of Peter Pace who is on scamwarners.

Emailadress: dickson1191@yahoo.com

IP adress: 31.171.134.174 Proxy server

His profile:

I am a Male seeking Male
Age 54
Location New York City, NY, US
Description I'am Dickson by name,i'am widow,i would love to pray for world peace :mrgreen: , help the poor, give home to the homeless, give food, remarry, raise a nice, lovely and peaceful family.Kind, compassionate, Honest :mrgreen: woman. My woman has to understand the beauty of love. Confident in his abilities. I am willing to live with my woman in any country in the world.
Relationship Status? Widowed :twisted:
I am interested in: A Serious Relationship
What are your favorite outdoor activities? Golf and Fishing
Why do you think some relationships last and some don't? Trust
In your opinion what is the most important part of a relationship? Love
What do you like to do with your leisure time? Golfing
What are your views on divorce? Lack of trust and understanding
Type anything you like here: pray for world peace

His message:

Hi, Greetings from Dickson,

My name is Dickson, i saw your profile today and after going through it then i made
up my mind to contact you as my friend.I always believe that there is someone for everyone i just did not find mine yet please contact me only if you are serious about a relationship and God willing, a life partner.

Dickson

His email to me:

Hello, i'm so happy to hear from you again, so tell me more about your self, do you have kids, what do you like best. :disagree: take good care of your self.

Dickson

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<sanchezmike477@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 am

sanchezmike477@yahoo.com

Has written to me on Wayn but unfortunately I am not VIP so... I have limited access to the profile... So I have found his tiny pic much bigger on Google

On Wayn

Sanchez Mi

55 years old male in Las Vegas, United States

I am just a simple kind of guy that is open minded, passionate, romantic and honest. I am interested to find a nice woman who is interested in a serious relationship.. I want simpl ?????

Trashmail

My lady,I have send message to you before, but I guess you did not receive it as there is not yet reply from you.. Well i hope this one will get to you safe..... Is mike here.... we met on WAYN SITE and you left me your email address to communicate direct with you.... I am sending this message to confirm my message can get through to you. Write me back once you read this so that I can write more about myself with pictures...
Is early morning, but not sure what is the time in your place now..
I Will be waiting to read from you soon..

Hugs from Mike,.

Received: from [175.143.137.188] by web194903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:55:15 SGT
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:55:15 +0800 (SGT)

IP: 175.143.137.188
Hostname: 175.143.137.188
ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Organization: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur
City: Kuala Lumpur

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<sanchezmike477@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:12 am

Received a mail with pics

Received: from [216.108.232.205] by web194904.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:57:37 +0800 (SGT)

IP: 216.108.232.205
Hostname: 216-108-232-205.op-net.com
ISP: Las Vegas NV Datacenter
Organization: Las Vegas NV Datacenter
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: Nevada
City: Las Vegas

Dearest xxx,
How are you today, thank you for your reply to me I was just going through the Site and suddenly saw your profile, immediately I was captivated, I am an honest and caring man that knows how to put smile on a woman face. I am a busy man and do not have time for women, however no matter how successful a man would be, he still need cares from a special loving woman to make his life smooth and enjoyable.
I will love to take this chance to let you know more about myself, I was born in the year 1956 in USA, I am the only child of my parent, my dad was an American military General and mum was Nurse. My father died in war when I was 17 years old .I grew up and studied Civil Engineering. My mum died 5 years ago with my wife in a fatal car accident when they travelled to Italy for a summer holiday; it is a bad experience I will never love to talk about Because I cry every day when I remember that. :mrgreen:
I Am a Civil Engineer but currently on a contract attachment with USA Army for the sole purpose of reconstruction work in some parts of Afghanistan. They preference was given to me by USA Government as a compensation for my dad’s active services to the USA Army. As you may know that Afghanistan is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process in some parts and there is much need for reconstruction, which is, was I come in. My attachment with the USA Army is strictly on contract basis.
Am a busy man and have been in many countries due the nature of my work, I like my work because am making a good living with it, Since am successful in my work, am looking for a woman who will be there for me and my son, :disagree: I need a woman who will support my idea and plan ahead with me.
I enjoy mostly on indoor games and baseball etc. And I have a child who is 13 yrs. now, I do try my best to make him happy when I was around, I always take him to a recreation centre every weekend, but he really want to see his mother because he was just 8 years old, when I lost my wife and mother in the incident. His name is Alan. I have attached his picture as well We (ie I and my son) need a woman who can take over the legacy, which my late wife left when she was alive. Looking for one who can settle down with me for a life time and one who will love me and my son .A woman who enjoys travelling and who has the honest desire to enjoy life with his romantic partner in general.
I would love to meet you face to face, once I am out of the camp, so that we see what happens between us, what do you think about me? Do you think we can make it? I am curious?, care to read from you soon.
I await hearing from you soon. Please send me some of your pictures okay.
Yours Mike Sanchez

Image--> Just me...
Image ---> group picture
Image ---> airport arrival

And his son Alan

Pictures from young boy are stolen from
Model Cody on Focus Hawaï
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/codyh/codyh.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

general_tmiller@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:08 am

badoo.com/search/#/01227393329
Tmiller, 52
New York, NY, United States

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with picture of General Peter Pace

Postby Mirjam » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Now this man is on TWOO, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: luvinseward@hotmail.com

IP adress: Not shown

His email to me:

Hello dear friend, XXXX

It's really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and i wish for us to continue the communication so as we get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us. Thank you very much for your email

My name is Chris Seward. I am a UN Army officer, I am presently here in Kabul Afghanistan and I have been here since 11 months now.

I have less than 2 weeks remaining to resign from the army and go back home, well let me tell you a little about myself.

I was born in New York, I have been in the Army for 29 years now, and I am presently stationed in Kabul Afghanistan. I am a Staff Sergeant in the army, my service is Military Force and I have about 90 boys I train here, I have also been in many other countries to train other boys. My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1977) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.

I am a widower for now, I have no family, I never knew my parents :cry: , because I lost my late wife and my daughter in a fatal traffic accident involving a car, auto, truck and motorcycle 3 years ago in New York behind the Broadway Center. I have been alone without no woman since I loose my wife just because after the death of my late wife,I almost go mad, so I decided to devote all my life to the army, I have my own office here, which is a few miles from our camp, I am actually here to look for a woman, some one to love, I also look forward to the women who want's to love me too, I need love, caring, understanding, trust, honest, and someone who makes sense of humor, I am industrious and a brave man, am here for true love. I'm not here for fun or joke at all infact I really need a soul mate believe me.

Please tell me a little about your self :disagree: , and also send me a photo from you as my dear friend :disagree: .

Chris
------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Harry Cole, gen.harrycole@live.co.uk

Postby Marisa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 am

2 profiles on dating72: harrycole111 and Jakeryan01

United States
State:
California
City:
Tracy
Zip Code:
In my own words:
i am very humble but smart and intelligent...
I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that I am truthful.
Native American :indian:
Military

junkmail:
How are you doing and how is everything going on over there, i hope all is cool, well here is my email address gen.harrycole@live.co.uk you can also add me on your msn messenger so we cna chat for a while, also i have a Skype Account, harrycole111, i hope you are satisfy with the details giving to you, i shall be waiting to hear from you soon, have a nice day.
Warm Regard
Harry

From Readnotify:
Opened
Opened 19-Jan-13 at 11:40:40am (UTC -8:00) - 14hours45secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.220.160.38:54139)

Hello Dear,

This is Mr. Harry Cole who wrote you on dating72.com and you have response back to me on my email address.

First i would like to appreciate you for your nice email and for giving me the opportunity for writing to your email and i must say thanks and i have truly appreciated. Well i am Harry Cole by name as you already know a Citizen of USA was born in California Tracy, i was deployed from Iraq to Afghanistan i work with the US-Army as a General in Command of my base here in Kabul, and i am responsible for day to day activities in regard to answering and gathering information from Higher Head Quarter, i also provide answers for 10,000 battalions soldiers. I am divorced with 12 years old son he lives in UK and his name is James.

I am as well looking for something common with you and i think before a good marriage begins it must state with a friendship and so much conversation, what is your opinion as well. Please kindly reply back so we can move forward. i shall be waiting to hear from you soon, have a nice day.

Warm Regard
Harry
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Williams Benston, williamsbeston@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 am

Also goes by Williams Beston (or Johnston Beston on YIM), williamsbeston@yahoo.com

facebook.com/williams.benston
Williams Benston
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Divorced
From Los Angeles, California
Male

see here:
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with picture of General Peter Pace

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:42 am

Connor Toby, connortoby317@yahoo.com

person.com
connor06
USER ID: 7061296
State/Region: Ohio
City: Clear
Last login: Apr 19, 2013, 20:37
Education: Master of Science
Marital status: Divorced
Children: Have
Want Children: Undecided
Living: With kids

Who I Would Like to Meet
Aged: 36-60 y.o.
For: Friendship, Love

...add me for a chat connortoby317 on yahoo

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

royhilton621@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:29 am

Roy Hlton or Willaim Clinton ? :lol:

willaim clinton, 52 New York City, NY

please give me your skype name or yahoo id so we can chat there and know more about each other
royhilton621@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Lowson, richardlowson444@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:14 pm

badoo
Richard 56, New York, NY
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner

........i will be very happy to share more about each other......do you have skype or yahoo messenger or any messenger we can personal over there
richardlowson444@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Cole, gen.harrycole@live.co.uk

Postby Marisa » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 am

was posted on our FB:

He [ the scammer] doesn't use any facebook account. He chats via yahoo Messenger and his email is arnoldcarl307@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: arnoldcarl307@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:32 am

yahoo avatar

Retired General Peter Pace :D

clone on FB
facebook.com/smith.benson.507
Smith Benson
About